All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 03'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He is so gone

Thanks Soular, another stellar chapter. When a man goes out of his way to do nice things for you, he is hooked. It did not take long either, he can carry on all he wants, act mean and macho but Victoria has gotten under his skin. What is he going to do now, he definitely has feelings for her, he's gone. What will Amber do when she figures out the love bug has bitten her husband. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
L.O.V.E it!

I feel so sorry for Paul having that lousy excuse for a son. Sonny is a grade A loser and is nothing but a huge problem. And Ambers behind....chick needs to get gone. Go find some other rich SOB to sucker and I don't mean Sonny.

reader38reader38over 15 years ago
Actually......

It's sodden, Sodden has two dd's

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love is in the air

Looks like he is falling in love. I loved the kinda date they went on. Sweet chapter.

Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A very good Update !

This was a real nice chapter . Nic is so cute and Victoria is so in love with him . I really want Nic to be honest and nice towards Victoria ... Post sooon .. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Surprising....

the scenes with anthony and amber were a given. the scenes about the movie, burgers and scrabble were refreshing and rather surprising in someways. it made me smile. another winning chapter. thank you for sharing your talent.

jettgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I can't take it!

I can't take this 'one chapter, every 3,4,5-days'. I am so hungry to find-out how Nic will react once he discovers that he really cares for Victoria. Woa, poor Antonio. He's a goner!

Will Nic let Victoria walk away after 21-28 days of servitude?

I am on the edge of my seat praying the end is no where in sight.

Dare I ask, when will the next chapter post?

I almost wish I had come across this story much like I did 'Damn Dress'-when the story was complete (or close to it). This way, I could feed my addiction all at once instead of one chapter every 3,4,5-days.

Hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, I'm likin' this.

To be honest, I was concerned that this chapter was about to take the entire story South, in one of several really ugly ways. But, you salvaged it and very nicely. This is a great story to date, and I continue to look forward to the next chapter, after each posting.

-- KK in Texas

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
OMG, I love this!!

They are so good together!! I know technically this is just a business arrangement but I really want them to work out. They are so cute and the sex....well damn. So great job and please don't tease by not updating for a while. I'm dying for another chapter already.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Damn fine work

Okay, that was unexpected -- the whole 'date' thing they had going on. But one question no one else has asked, what the hell was the last word Nic spelled out on the Scrabble board? I think I have a clue, though.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
I wonder what he said to Antonio . . .

who sounds really cute. That what Nic's ass gets--having her come to the party and then ignoring her. And how are you going to continue to tell yourself that it's just a business arrangement when you have your men search the entire mansion looking for her and then, when you realize she's left, you PERSONALLY go pick her up--he is so sprung!

I say Tori should go Stepford wife on his ass--she should do everything he asks--within reason--with a smile on her face. This would irritate the hell out of his trifling ass. Nothing pisses a guy off more than getting what he wants only to realize he didn't want it. GREAT CHAPTER--waiting anxiously for 4 . . .and 5 . . .and 6--you get where this is going, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love this!

Yay! Another fabulous chapter! I was so pleasantly surprised by the "date"...movies, burgers and Scrabble, and this side of Nic. He's slowly, but surely...falling. (Although, I'd like to see him fall at Victoria's feet.) I, too, feel sorry for Paul, having a son like Sonny. Keep up the great work!! SZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh damn

well, damn. wow. i don't even have words for it. please tell me chapter 4 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Somebody put the 1000 mark there please!!!

You write! You actually write stories! Love stories! It's great! Descriptive! Colourful! Meaningful! Awesome! Superb! Wow! Wow! Wow!

When is the next chapter?!!!

Thanks so much for writing such a powerful love story!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Awesome

These two are so hot together and I love how they're starting to realize that they have more in common than they think. So looking forward to the next one!! Bookend#1 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE WORD

The word was love, I think. Please don't let Antonio get killed. That is all. I love ya.

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
True talent...

Soular,

Your skills are on par with any other published romance author out there now. Please don't ever stop writing. This story would make an interesting movie or tv drama.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
cannot wait for chapter 4

i am loving this story so much, great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I love this story; I only have one problem they are way to short!!! :::)))

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Awesome-ness!

this story is awesome. these two have such the love/hate/makeup sex relationship. we all know that nic cares for her on some level because he did ask her before he started if she trusted him, if he didnt he would have just kept on going lol. the "date" they went on was very cute. they should have a "romantic" night which would be cool and confusing lol anyway, keep up the good work!! We all love this story!!

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yup!

I am SO enjoying this story. I'm glad Nic isn't SUCH an asshole. He's still rough, which is HOT... but I'm happy that now I can actually kinda like him! Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOUR KILLING ME!!!

Seriously you need to write the whole story then post it up lol...or post the story some place else where it won't take forever to be up..But I have to say I love this story please pleaseeeeeeee update soon your killing me women your killing me...I have never been so obsessed with a story before and that's all thanks to you...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Aww!

So glad we got to see some of Nic's redeeming qualities. He's an ass, for sure, but I kinda like him. What is it that makes bad boys so attractive? Thanks for the great chapter! I'm looking forward to chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HELL...

...SEXY! ;p

I just woke up due to a bad dream (its 4 a.m here!!) n u r the one glued on my mind. Yes, ur stories are such pills 4 me. Hopefully i can have Nic on my future dream 4 ma self! I'll let Vic have Nic this time. ;D

Just like other's said, please...don't let Antony get killed!! I feel sorry for him. He knew nothing! Don't let him get into trouble (obviously he is. lol)

I love Nic this way! So sweet. But please keep the hate n love up to the next level! I think i'm goin' back to ma dream, hopefully i'll see Nic on there. Awesome job, Soular! Don't leave us hangin 4 too long, gal! ~Selly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I am simply.....

LOVING this story. Pls keep up the good work. You are such an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So good, on so many levels

You never cease to amaze me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When Nic finally kiss Vic...

I think I am going to fall out of my chair. He's such a bad ass!!! I Love it!

He's probably going to continue to deny what is naturally transpiring between he and Vic-It'll take Johnny and Raymond to tell him he's acting a little out of character over this woman.

I hope Vic kick Amber's ass. That'll probably really expedite the love factor on Nic's behalf as he seems to enjoy a feisty woman.

Soular, I am concerned about his illegal dealings. Will she except who he really is in the name of love? Or will she adhere to her morals and standards?

My only wish is that she would hold-out surrendering her heart and emotions to the man who made her undress, completely, in the company of he and his friends. Make his ass work for it! While it may have been 'gangsta', It was also shameful and borderline unforgivable!

Make him work for your love and respect Vic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant...

With each chapter,the story gets me more drawn in. I can't wait for the next update.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Seriously..this chapter sealed the deal...

This chapter is so awesome on so many different levels that I'm just going to say, "WOW!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best story ever!

wow...i'm totally your biggest fan! you kick ass! i love the chemistry between vic & nic, also love that nic's two right hand men are big softies!!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
Seeing more to life

You get that feeling that Nic is reevaluting his life. Even though he has power and money, he seems to crave normalcy in life. A more simple calming at home life. Victoria is craving more excitment and for her that is getting away from the misery of her parent's disastrous economic decisions. They are very sad souls who really need each other. That kiss is going to have such an impact in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving this story!

I love Nic's bodygaurds there are just big teddy bears! Nic is still an ass! But I'm slowly warming to him

UCJUCJover 15 years ago
SO GOOD!

You have a gift for creating characters that your readers feel intensely about. Love them or hate them, they all evoke some pretty strong emotions. I can't wait to see how this one turns out! It's obvious that Vic is more than business to Nik. I was pleasantly surprised by their "date". However, Nik has behaved so cruelly toward Vic that I can't imagine what he could say/do to completely redeem himself. Although I'm sure you'll work things out just right!I just need to be patient. Thanks for the frequent updates.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
ok

Ok, i'm completely into this story now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent update!!!!!!!!!

update soon please!!!!!!!!!!!

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
Great one

Love the story little more of the fun for her would of been nice and as for him staying over well mate it was just funny as because nothing much was said. I guess it was his way of saying that he wanted to get to know her a little bit better. Waiting for more im just loving the story line.

divisionreddivisionredover 15 years ago
Oh man, they like each other

Great update, the party was to much..I felt bad for Victoria being confronted by the wife who is a scary biotch and then to run off with little man who freaked when he realized who she belonged to...I could understand his pain. But he still took her to his home, idiot.

As for Nic I think that he is starting to really like her which is going to be a problem in the end.

I can't wait to read what her parents have to say about this arrangement.

Thanks for a great and entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best line of the story: "She came with me!"

It. Was. Priceless! Also, I'd love to see some sort of Victoria/Raymond beginnings...or at least something juicy to make Nic jealous!

The story was absolutely wonderful. It is the very reason why I check the new stories daily. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are the shit!!!!

It was like you reached into my head and pulled out all the hopes I had on the direction for you to go with the story. The confrontation with Amer....priceless!! Nic showing up at the party to claim her...fantastic!! Keep it coming. The Princess

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
BALL AND CHAIN

Nic doesn't realize it yet, but he is whipped. He's so addicted to Victoria that 20 days will not be ennough. If he keeps boinking her left and right, there will be a little Nic or Nicki.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sooo good

You seem to get it right every time....your writing style is amazing and you seem to let the reader connect fully to the characters. I am a fan of your writing and i can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ready for the next chapter, please!

I'm really liking this story. Hope Nic didn't do anything to Antonio.

sexykittn17sexykittn17over 15 years ago
Awesome!

I love all your stories you should really consider writing novels. I like that this one has hunky italians in it. I can't wait to read the next one i'm hanging on your every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i LOVED the ending!

A little more romance and a little less violence maybe!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Black & Italian

Should be a wonderful mixed drink! If I could get my hands on that lucious Nic, I so would. BEAUTIFUL JOB WELL DONE, SOULAR. I still miss Brandan and Sienna though. But Im pretty sure that Nic and Victoria will become my new favorite couple. HOPE YOU GIVE US SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO SOON. *hint hint* NEWCHAPTER.

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 15 years ago
Chapter 4 - where is it?

So hurry up with the next chapter already :-)

This reads better than your first story which I loved to pieces. In fact, I am to print the first one and take it on hols with me. Don't suppose you could send me the complete set for this one? I fly out next Saturday and probably won't have internet access for 3 weeks.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great!

They are quickly fallig in love. I wonder what the story of Nic/Amber is. More please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

very nice. Can't wait to read more- you should be published.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter. I did find them playing Scrabble a little cheesy but I want to read more just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man Oh Man!!!!

Bugger!! I have to step out into reality haha,but i don't want to leave Victoria alone with the prick bully Nic :), he's so friggin hot tn, u don't know how pleased i am to come across this story, i've read many a literotica stories, none of them compare to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

You are a very good writer, I'm loving this story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Love: Where Are You?

Looking for real love in the wrong places, will always cause heartache.

They will realize that they mean something to each other very soon.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
okay....I am seriously falling in love with your writing skills

Oh please let this have a happy ending....Please oh' please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHY???

I think I like this story but Nick and Victoria are such hypocrites. He treats her like crap and she didn't leave?!! WTF? Based on all the stuff he put her through and he character analysis so far the idea that she would stay and they would go on a movie date seems like a dream. Why the hell did she stay? Love isn't even a plausible factor yet!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Oh yeeeeah!

Anal sex!!!! LOL!!!!!

skye_visionsskye_visionsover 11 years ago
character development and storyline

Her character seems very immature- he's supposed to be this scary gangster yet she's always pulling stupid stunts...bursting into his meeting with Sonny, leaving with Antonio? She's supposedly poor but she has a pair of Converse? Bought scrabble and was going to go out for a movie? With what money? Or maybe she's not as poor as was initially suggested? Now they are having anal because she supposedly trusts him, mind u without lube and its her 1st time...! He cant even kiss her but wants to show her off as his girl or wife? Mmm...i like the idea of the story- but i think deeper thought needs to go into the character. Too late for these characters perhaps but for future stories.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutover 11 years ago
Character Development/Poverty

1. The character development was on point! Human beings are a mix of emotions. Victoria and Nic may have met under unfortunate circumstances and yes she hated him because of the predicament he put her in. Regardless of how it came to be, the fact remains that they are in a very intimate relationship and in close proximity on a regular basis, and you can't be at each other's throat all the time. Someone has to eventually give in, which is what happened and they are getting to know one another.

2. Converses are far from being one of the most expensive shoes in the world, not to mention the author describes them as OLD

3. Just because you're poor doesn't mean that you don't have enough money to go to a movie or have a scrabble game. It's not as if this story was set in a time where the poor couldn't even afford a loaf of bread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes

What Princess Pout said.

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
I AGREE

I love your story...its coming along quite fine. I also agree with what PrincessPout says too

london101london101over 11 years ago
in love

This is my 2nd time reading this and i fall in love each time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anal is out!

There is no way ever that I'm having anal sex! Yuck, Soular! Great story though!

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tover 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this series

beautifully written. thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

But I hate that she had anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Money

She feels bad she can't help with her parents' rent, but she doesn't think twice about bus fare, tickets, buying scrabble...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

They are made for each other! They have to end up together, they just have to!

derRaskellderRaskellabout 7 years ago
bad choice of words but a good read.

Used Victoria instead of Amber in the text earlier at the party when Amber said who she was! I caught several other misused Words which detracts from the story!! It needs to be edited!!!

Will she actually win her Freedom in the next chapter? It will be fun to see how it turns out, this Ebony and ivory story!!

One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was a petite black women and she took my breath away!!

the mentor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fabulous

this is my fifth time reading this I just can't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you for this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES