All Comments on 'Seven Days of Solitude'

by stevessv

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Toxic

I didn't get past the guy dying from toxic fumes from stale Wheaties and lizard shit. Story couldn't get any better after that. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Stupid, wrong category, WACC

Don’t waste your time and read this. My eyes are still bleeding.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
this was humor, right?

The intent of the story was to have us start to read it and then figure out the joke was on us, right? Even the fiction was weird. Some cuck stories I can read but this was waaaayyyy out there. Even skimming through quickly it was just a stupid repeat of the slut demeaning the hubby and all he can say is "paint the bathrooms"?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
I agree with @26thNC and @Huedogg2's comments...

I agree with @26thNC and @Huedogg2's comments...This is so bad that gave me a headache...It would be passable if Edward died in Japan from a poised sushi, her dead mother's work...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weird isn’t the same thing as funny

This story is plenty weird but not funny. Better luck next time. Writing successful comedy is extremely difficult.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
So much garbage in LW lately

This has nothing to do with "Love". Just another stupid guy and his selfish and very mean woman. After the kid is born, get DNA checked. Chances are very low that it's his. He can walk away without concern for her. Good luck with a sixty year old woman with a baby finding another man. She will be a very lonely single mother and a sad fatherless child who will resent her for the rest of her life. (Her being pregnant at 60 is silly anyway). terrible writing

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Awful

Why would you write such nonsense? I really didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Utter rubbish

This is not at all erotic. Why don't you just give up and admit you are an utter failure.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
Weird

and unsatisfying. Even ignoring the theme, the writing just wasn't good or consistant.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
I stopped at Wheaties and Lizard Dung

The story was already weird, but that pushed it into the realm of the absurd.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

don't have any idea of why he would keep a slut like should have kicked her to the curb years ago not keep the bitch if she needs other men then doesn't need you

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago

you just can`t fix stupid no matter how hard you try

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
I have no idea what your point in this idiotic story was.

If it was meant to be erotic, you failed. If it was meant to be satire, you failed. If it was meant to be entertaining, you failed. If it was meant to be a commentary on the dearth of good stories...well, in that regard you succeeded.

I don’t know who let you use a computer but that individual should be sent to prison for allowing you to inflict this ridiculous excuse of a story on us. There are laws against cruel and unusual punishment and you broke them.

Do yourself, and the rest of us, a favour. Don’t. Write. Ever!

Put succinctly, you are horrible at writing and we are all made more stupid for having read your story. May God have mercy on our souls.

mambrkemambrkealmost 5 years ago
Weird, but in a good way

I like this story a lot. It is so over the top, so weird, so… Please tell what are you using, a smoke can’t be strong enough, to write like this. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Went over the audience's head

Ok. So I assume, based on the writing style, that this is meant to be a spoof of One Hundred Years of Solitude.

I won't comment on the execution of this project. But I will note that few of the readers here will ever have heard of that book or understand the parody.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 5 years ago
Bizarre and amusing but repulsive

The author writes with passion about people who offer no grace or depth. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was just strange.

Then came the line about sperm living for years in a woman. Really? How about a few days unless they find an egg to impregnate and then they still get kicked out in 9 months or less. This was one of the oddest stories I've read here and NOT in a good way.

1 star

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 5 years ago
Another Stinker

It’s lecturing with no point. Preaching with no subject. A lot of words about nothing. The best thing I can say about it.....it’s a good story .....to skip !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

At 60 years of age, women don't have any eggs to ovulate with, you know that thing called menopause, sperm can only live inside a woman for 5 days, not years, I stopped there, you are absolutely stupid if you think a woman is going to fall pregnant at 60 with maybe a lovers sperm that has been in her body for years. You NEED help dickhead!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "That was just strange."

The whole idea that a fetus can be affected by any additional sperm is beyond ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My mother taught me . . .

"If you can't say something nice about someone (something), say nothing."

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
The only thing that might be worse than a story with this crappy plot of undeserved devotion and biological impossibility is...

All you wankers blaming his sick scribblings on Feminism. It doesn't have anything to do with this. Maybe Femin-Nazis are like this, a lot of collegiate idiots are, but not real Feminists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How could anyone dream up such a load of garbage?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I am convinced , cucks are mentally disturbed and should be eliminated at the nearest FEMA camp along with every single fucking liberal asshole. Liberals are like the Borg on Star Trek, A collective of brainwashed weak minded things that alone cant have an original thought

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Incomprehensible

is best description.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anon 6/8/19

Obviously, your mother never read any of these LW stories prior to giving you some good advice.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

Just fucking bullshit. Fucking fag, cuck bullshit. I hoe you rot in hell.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Ugghh! Even more cuck wimp crap!

stevessv

Sorry, chief, but your tale is one of so very many that have been dumped in the Loving Wife genre category; that is wife gets to selfishly fuck around....cuck hubby has to accept his humilation and lowly position in revised alpha male hierarchy. Cuckoldry is a Fetish and your tale was best placed there. The last segment of the story blew my mind...and not in a good way. Let me get this straight....freshly fucked slut wife returns from a week of fucking with others, to return to the poor submissive hubby to discuss whose sperm will ultimately impregnate her. She tells hubby that if he cums in her frequently the resulting child will be much more likely to have hubby's features. This motivates cuck hub to cum big time, and your readers are expected to believe that all will be well??!!!! I call bullshit...now I don't know what possessed you to have the wife come up with such a bizarre theory of sex based characteristics. I have scoured the Net looking for any factual basis for such a ridiculous assertion and came up with zip! My take on the conversation betwèen slut wife and cuck at the end was simply that regardless of the true sperm donor, hubby was going to get saddled raising a potentially bastard child. Sounds like just the ticket to guarranty a stable and truly loving long term marriage....NOT!!!!!!

;

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
Enough with the whining

I enjoyed it. Yes it's probably a send up of the cuck genre but I thought it actually shed some light on the mindset of the fetishists. And it's funny in places. I laughed when I read the line about the wheaties and lizard shit.

Get your insecurities under control people! Sheesh.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

If my wife left for a week with a lover, I'd be gone when she got back. The only thing she'd find is my ring with a note saying: "Catch me if you can slut"!

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 5 years ago
WTF???

I'm sorry I could only give it one star...

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
This is a Fetish story!!

Clarkgable

Even you admitted in your own words that you regarded this contribution as a fetish tale. You also asserted that this was a spoof on the cuck wimp hubby genre. From my reading of this story, I found no comment by the author that he meant his story as a satire. Indeed, if you had bothered to scan stevessv's profile and other stories you would have seen that the author has submitted several other works based on cuckoldry. I'm not even sure that he meant his story to be taken humourously. Rather than simply criticize other commentators' reactions, wouldn't it be more productive for you to submit a story or two of your own?!!!

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 5 years ago
This really sucked

I totally wasted my time reading this. I'll never get those minutes back. Normally, I don't comment if I don't like something, but this was so bad ...

Hooked

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Boy am I glad I read the reviews

Saved myself the effort of going through the crap story by taking on board the strong comments about this cuckhold garbage. Saved myself the need to get angry at more of the shit that ruins the loving wife's genre. I repeat give cuck shite its own catogary please so we can put all this wimp shit in one dump and ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have figured it out

This author is trying to get the lowest possible score he can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GAVE IT A 5!!

Just to offset the asshole of LIT! He reads every cuck story on here and then bitches about them. I think he's a real closet cuck and his wife has fucked the fleet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
new catagory

can you please remove cuckshit to a new cuckshit catagory of its own-so men wont have to put up with this sickening garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BANG you got a UNO Estrella dude !

Only after a half page of crap reading. I may got eye cancer already.

Please do not copy cum farted drivel from latrine walls anymore!!!

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Aimi has an attitude which might catch on

Aimi told Jeremy right from the start that there will always be other men and Jeremy accepted that. After that it is the job for all men to keep Aimi happy. Instead of having this as a secret wish and being in marriages where topics can not be brought into the open we see in Aimi that life can really be very simple if the preconditions are laid out bluntly at the start. Girls and young women reading this might admire how simple and open life became for Aimi when she told of her requirements. And not just told, but actually went out to find other fucks while courtship was progressing so that Jeremy knew exactly how the roll out would be. Aimi is a free spirit. There will be many who would say that she will always be alone, or never find a steady lover but the attention, here on Lit, which these stories attract show me that there is a large pool of men who would accept this in a relationship and would exult if they could bring onto their wives the EXTRA happiness which Aimi enjoys and which most women do not.

There are many men, again here on Lit, who read these stories and all say the same things in their comments. They would kill the bitch. They would clean out the bank accounts and use the legal system to claim all the assets. I say to this that the girl or young women who lays it all out at the courtship stage would gain much if speaking of her needs she provoked such outburst at once, not getting to experience that behaviour years on from now. Aimi has nothing to do with such men. Her way weeds them out almost as soon as she has met them. Fish need water to swim in and women like Aimi though rare at the present time would find no shortage of men willing and ready to bow to her needs. Many read these stories here on Lit.

Young women starting out in dating should try this: make outrages demands like Aimi and see for themselves that there really is scope for having your cake and eating it.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
This was very unique

I am compelled to read it again, and maybe again and...

What a curious study of this odd couple. This will be in my mind for a long time.

Thank you!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Man, I need to know the name of those 'shrooms you're eating... or smoking. Seriously, a quirky, tongue-in-cheek read. Loved it!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

YOU literary redefine mentally ill and stupid to previously unplumbed depths.

Your ObamaCare does cover mental health issues, you just need to recognize you have those problems and then you can move forward to resolving them or.....as a last resort, run across the Mass Turnpike at 3:30pm any day Monday through Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars, wonderfully written and strange at the same time. Well done!!!

The proof of how good this story is is that the Incels are up in arms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting view? Yes? Interesting story? Maybe for some. Personally, I believe that males and females are instinctually possessive. She definitely wasn't allowing him to lead her lifestyle. He may know how to make her happy, but there is decidedly something wrong with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally loved this story. I knew exactly what I wanted in a wife—average intelligence but an insatiable promiscuous slut, determined to be set for life thanks to her rich husband. She never hides her affairs. She knows that nothing makes me harder. I love her so much…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Horror.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm sorry. For all the skill that went into it, the characters are detestable on all levels. They're all self-delusional and deceiving, they abuse each other, and the story is just a mess on the floor.

_

I admire your skill in describing characters emotional states in a semi-stoic manner, but it also leaves them very cold toward each other.

-

Be well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevessv@stevessv
Im interested in writing about and exploring D/ stories mostly where a woman dominants a man and often by cuckolding him.