Seven Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My girlfriends told me it would hurt at first, but it would get better." She started to slowly move up and down. I just laid there and let her work it out. Her working up and down started to get a little faster and then faster still, and the look of pain faded to become a look of wonder. I just stayed still and enjoyed the experience.

She finally got me to the point where I needed to come, but I've never been able to get off with the woman on top. I would get to the edge and just hang there until I couldn't take it anymore, and then I needed to get on top and drive to make it happen. Sonia knew it and was used to it, but Maggie was new to things and she panicked when I pulled out and went to roll her over.

"No, no, no, leave it in leave it in; don't stop."

She quieted down some when I pushed it back in and started pounding hard. Her hands grabbed my ass and she tried to pull me farther into her. She moaned, she cried, and she begged and she came and came and came, and was still trying to urge me on when I finally shot into her. She tried to keep me from pulling out, and I had to explain to her that I was done and couldn't do anymore until I recovered.

"How long? How long before we can do it again?"

"Maybe fifteen or twenty minutes. Maybe a half hour."

"Would it help if I... you know?"

"Probably, but if I'm right there is a mess down there that will need to be cleaned up first."

"A mess? What mess?"

"Take a look."

She did and her hand flew to her mouth and she said "Oh, my God; the motel people are going to be pissed. We need to hurry and shower and then fill the tube and throw the sheets in to keep the stain from setting."

We did those things and then she wanted to get on the other bed and go again but I told her we couldn't.

"It's only ten hours from here to Houston, and if we leave now, we can have you at your sisters by seven or eight."

"I'm in no hurry to get there. I'd rather do more of what we just did while it is fresh in my mind. Once I get to my sister's, I've no idea of how long it might be before I can get to do it again."

When she put it that way a little voice in the back of my head said "Better take it Robert; it could be a long time before YOU can get to do it again."

We stayed until checkout time, as she wanted to try different positions and do some things she'd seen on porn sites. I took advantage of the situation to try something I'd never done and had always wanted to try, nut Sonia would never let happen. After doing it doggie, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and sixty-nine she asked, "What else is there?"

"We haven't done anal yet. Most women like it because it gives them a way to have sex during their time of the month."

"Then I guess I'd better learn that, too."

Did I feel guilty taking advantage of her innocence? Not a bit. To my way of thinking she needed to find out if she liked it or not, so why let someone else give her the experience? Besides, I needed to find out if I liked it. She did, and so did I. She wanted to do it again, but I had to say no. I was wiped out. I'd come six times since going to bed the previous evening, and I just could not get it up.

We caught a bite to eat and hit the road. Because of the late start we wouldn't get to Houston until well after midnight, so around nine I decided to stop for the night rather than show up at her sister's at two in the morning.

Of course, Maggie wanted to practice what she'd learned, and she was able to get three out of me, one of them anal, before we fell asleep. In the morning she wanted to start the day off right, and as a result, it was four in the afternoon when we pulled up at her sister's place.

When I made no move to get out of the car, she asked "Aren't you coming in?"

Truth was I was growing fond of the young lady, but under the circumstances, I saw no future for us so I said, "I'd like to, but I can't. The time we spent playing has put me way behind schedule, so I need to get going."

I saw disappointment on her face and she said "Then I guess this is goodbye." She leaned over and kissed me, said "Thanks for everything," hesitated and then with a big smile on her face said, "And I do mean everything," and got out of the car. I watched her walk to the door, and when it opened, she turned, waved and went inside.

I found a motel and checked in. There was an IHOP across the street and while I ate my meal I was thinking "What now, Robert?" After some thought, I decided that since I was in Texas anyway I should see The Alamo. When I got back to my room, I looked through the road atlas I'd bought at the truck stop and looked to see how to get to San Antonio. It was only 197 miles from Houston, so it would only take about three hours.

About a half hour out of Columbus, I saw a car on the side of the road and a man and woman standing behind it. The man had his thumb out in the time honored hitchhike gesture and I pulled over. He opened the door and said, "My car broke down and we need a ride to the next town where I hope to find someone who can fix it."

"Well, come on and get in."

He got up front with me and the woman got in the back. We introduced ourselves. He was Ray and the woman in the back was Sarah. We had gone a half mile or so when I heard 'snick' and I looked over at the man and he had a switch blade knife in his hand pointing at me.

"Don't do anything stupid and you won't get hurt. Take a left on that dirt road coming up."

As I dropped my left hand to the door pocket to grip the .45, I said, "I don't think so."

"Hey man; I don't want to hurt you. All I want is your cash and your car."

I had the Colt in my hand, but before I could bring it up and swing it toward him the woman in the backseat, using the straps of her purse as a garrote, looped them over his head and around his neck and jerked back. He dropped the knife and tried to get his fingers under the straps and pull them away so he could breathe, but they were too tight.

I dropped the gun back in the door pocket and made the turn onto the dirt road, went about a hundred feet and pulled over to the side of the road. I picked up the knife, got out of the car, went around and opened the passenger door. I told the woman she could let him go and she took her purse back. The man, who by then was unconscious, slumped forward and I pulled him out of the car and dropped him on the ground.

I checked his pulse and he was still alive. I undressed him, rolled him into the ditch that ran along the side of the road and tossed his clothes in the trunk of the car. I asked Sarah if she would like to move up front.

"You aren't going to leave me here?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I was with him?"

"Maybe you were, but you took my side in this, so why would I put you out?"

She shrugged and moved up front with me, I hung a U-turn, a left at the corner and we were on our way to San Antonio.

As soon as we were moving, I said, "I take it you weren't in any kind of relationship with him?"

"I've only known him about an hour. My car broke down and he saw me standing there with the hood up and he stopped to offer me a lift. He was pretty much of a dirt bag, and he let me know he thought I should put out for him in exchange for the ride. I was going to play along until he stopped for food or fuel, and then I was going to bail out on him. When he did what he did I wasn't going to be any part of it, so that's why the straps."

"An hour ago? Why didn't he drop you off in Waverly so you could arrange to get the car towed in and fixed?"

"It wasn't my car and I didn't care what happened to it."

I raised an eyebrow at that, she saw it and said, "It's my husband's company car, and I have no doubt that he has or will report it stolen, so I planned to leave it at the airport in San Antonio and catch a flight to San Diego."

She saw the look on my face and said "I guess I should tell you the full story. I caught my husband cheating on me. To get even with him, I screwed his brother and then told him about it. Told him we were even and he could either stop running around on me or I would keep on doing some guy every time he did another girl. He called me a whore, gave me some nonsense that it was okay for men to cheat, but married women couldn't."

"He actually said that?"

"He said men were programed to propagate the species, and women were programed to stay home and nurture the family. Nature, is the word he used. Then he said he was leaving me because he wouldn't live with a slut. That night when he fell asleep, I took the car keys and left. I spent the night in a motel and was at the bank in the morning when it opened, and I cleaned out the accounts. Then I hit the road until the car quit, and here I am."

I laughed out loud at that.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm laughing at the situation. You and I are pretty close to being a matched pair."

"How so?"

I told her the story that led me to being on the road and in a position to pick her up."

"Oh, my god! What are the odds on that? I assume you won't be making up with her."

"Not a chance in hell."

She was silent for a moment and then said "I wonder why people like that even get married. If they are going to play around, why don't they just stay single?"

"No idea. I didn't stick around to ask. I don't know how it started or how long it had been going on and I didn't care enough to want to ask. I was so disgusted that I just turned and walked out the door. Don't even like thinking about it, so how about a change of subject? What's in San Diego?"

"Most of my family. I'll have a place to stay until I can get back on my feet."

"You in a hurry to get there?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"You mentioned catching a flight when you get to San Antonio. A flight is faster than ground transportation, so what I'm asking is if you are in a hurry to get there or would taking your time be just as good as long as you get there."

"Just getting there is all I care about. Why?"

I explained my thought process as it pertained to my travelling.

"I'm on my way to San Antonio just to see the Alamo, and after that I had no particular destination in mind. You mentioned San Diego and I've never been there, so I figure why not?"

"I would save some money on airfare. Mom knows I'm coming, but I didn't give her a time of arrival. Why not! Count me in."

When we got to San Antonio, we got directions to the Alamo. We stopped for a bit of lunch and then took the tour. After that, we checked out the River Walk. I stopped at a bookstore and bought a road atlas and when we had dinner, I checked it out for the best way to San Diego.

"It's almost 1500 miles, so I'm guessing two-and-a-half days to get there. The book says 24 hours, but that's straight through. Since I haven't been in any hurry to get anywhere, I've only been driving six or seven hundred miles a day, or so. The question for now is, do you want to take off now and get three or four hours of driving in before stopping for the night, or wait until morning to head out?"

"Like you, I'm in no hurry. Tomorrow works for me.'

When we finished eating, I went looking for a motel. As I pulled into the lot of Super*, I asked, "Separate rooms, or will a room with twin beds work for you?"

"I'm thinking one room with one bed" she said with a bit of a leer on her face. "I don't think I'm anywhere near being even with my about to be ex yet."

I gave her a big smile and said "You got it."

Her husband was an idiot to have fucked around on her. She was fantastic! She was damned near insatiable, and once she got started, she didn't want to quit. I ate her pussy, did her missionary and as soon as I pulled out, she went for my cock and sucked me hard again. Once hard, she swung over me and took me in the cowgirl position until I had to roll her over and drive hard for my climax. Along the way she got off three times. Then it was sixty-nine until I was hard enough to do her doggie. Once I'd gotten both of us off, we were sweating and soaking wet, so we showered together, which led to me doing her from behind as she leaned against the wall. Once back on the bed she tried to get me up again, but I was done. She had wiped me out.

We fell asleep snuggled up to each other, but she wasn't done with me. When I woke up in the morning, I thought I was waking from a wet dream, only it wasn't. Sarah was waking me with a blow job. When she saw I was awake she said, "Got to start the day out right," and she swung over me and guided my cock up into her. I just laid there and let her do the work as I looked up at her swaying tits. It took her a while to get me to where I needed to get off, but for some reason I can never get off in the cowgirl. She could and in fact did, three times, but I couldn't so I rolled her over and drove hard for release.

I got us off and then fell to the bed beside her and said, "Good morning."

"Not good, lover; great morning. Let's shower and get some breakfast."

"You go first. If we go together, we may never get out of this room."

"So? Aren't you the one who said he was in no hurry to get anywhere?"

"Good point" I said as I got up and followed her into the shower. We never did get to breakfast and had to settle for lunch. A very late lunch.

It took us six days to drive the fifteen hundred miles to San Diego. We got there at six in the evening on a Saturday, and I asked for an address.

"Not tonight," she said. "I want one more night with you before you cut me loose. I'll call Mom and let her know we will be arriving tomorrow."

I checked us into a motel, and once in the room she used the phone to call her mom. To give her some privacy, I went and took a shower while she made the call. I wasn't the least bit surprised when she got in the shower with me. I scrubbed her back and she did my front with predictable results. Against the shower wall from behind, on the bed for sixty-nine, missionary, more oral and then she moved into the dog position.

She looked at me and asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

"I have."

"I've never done it. Bert (her husband) was always after me to try it, but I thought it was too nasty to consider. I'd like to try it."

"Why now? What changed your mind?"

"I want to give you something I never let Bert have. And there is no doubt in my mind that someday I'll be talking to him and I can let him know how much I liked it."

"Have you considered that you might not like it?"

"Maybe I won't, but that's not what I'll tell him."

Turns out she did like it, liked it enough to want to do it again. And again. And again.

It was six in the evening when we pulled up in front of her mother's house. She looked at me with a sad look on her face and said, "I'd like to ask you in, but under the circumstances it would be just too awkward. When I talked to Mom, she told me Bert is here. According to her, he is here to beg me to take him back."

"You going to?"

"I don't honestly know. I do love the asshole. Have since the seventh grade. I only left because he told me he couldn't live with a slut and he was going to divorce me. I will say this, if you want me to stay in the car I will."

"To be honest it is tempting, but what happened to me is still too raw for me to be making choices like that."

She handed me a slip of paper. "It's my number. In case you have the urge to call me."

She leaned over, gave me a passionate kiss and got out of the car. I was tempted. Really tempted to call her back, but instead I put the car in gear and drove off.

*****

I checked into a motel and then went next door to a Village Inn. I had a bite to eat and then went back to the motel room. I decided to give Mom a call and let her know I was doing okay. It rang four times before it was answered.

"Hello?"

It was my father's voice, so I disconnected. I sat there staring at the phone in my hand and wondered what was going on. Mom said she had kicked him out. On a whim I called Cindy.

"Hello?"

"Hi Cindy; it's Bob."

"Bob? Where are you?"

"In Dawson, Georgia. I'm calling to see if you can bring me up to date on what's happening back there. I called home to check in with Mom, but my father answered the phone. Last I heard she had kicked him out."

"She did. Your dad wanted to get his things out of the house and garage so your Mom gave him the weekend to get it done. She's staying with your Aunt Mildred for the weekend."

"How are things going for you?"

"I got an attorney and filed for divorce. Dave said he is going to fight it and I told him to go ahead and waste his money. I told him he could maybe slow it down, but he couldn't stop it. You did know he and your dad moved in with Sonia when your mom and I kicked them out, right?"

"I didn't know, but then I don't give a shit either. They are all pieces of trash and they deserve each other."

"Amen to that. When are you coming home?"

"I'm not. I don't think I'd like jail at all."

"Why would you say that?"

"I'm sure it is against the law to shoot somebody, even if it doesn't kill them."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I shot David."

"No, you didn't."

"Of course I did."

"Not according to your dad and Dave. They told the police it was an accident. That Dave accidently shot himself while he was trying to show Sonia how to use that .380 Llama that you bought her for protection while you were on trips."

"How the hell did they manage to get away with that?"

"Your dad took it out into the back yard, fired a shot into the ground and then brought it and the spent shell back in the house on dropped them on the floor next to where Dave fell."

"And the police bought it?"

"They did."

What about the tires I shot out on my father's car?"

"I don't think the police ever knew about that."

"Why in the hell would they do something like that?"

"Your dad said the business couldn't stand the scandal. Dave wasn't happy about it. He wanted to hang your ass, but your dad wouldn't go along."

"I'm still not coming back; at least not for a while. If I was back, sooner or later I would run into my father and David and I'm pretty sure I'd want to hurt them. Hurt them bad."

"You still need to come back. Your mom needs you, Rob. She needs help with the business."

"She doesn't need me; she's got David."

"Who isn't worth a shit. Now that your dad isn't here to cover for him, it has become apparent that he is pretty much useless. But then you already knew that, I'll bet."

She was right. I did know it, but he was family and it was my father's company, and if he didn't care why should i?

"How are you getting along? You all right?"

"Silly question. You know how I am. You are no doubt going through the same shit I am."

"I'm sorry to have been the one to dump it on you."

"I'm glad you did. We were talking about having a kid. If it happened and then I'd found out what Dave was doing, I'd have ended up a single mother. You saved me from that."

I told her I'd keep in touch, and after I'd disconnected, I thought about what she'd told me. It sure didn't match what I'd gotten from my mom. According to Mom, Sonia was desperate to talk to me and was almost suicidal. Sure didn't sound that way according to Cindy. Desperate to get to me on the one hand and letting the two assholes move in with her on the other? I just shook my fucking head. Un-fucking-believable!

*****

I was awakened in the morning by yelling and screaming outside. I parted the curtains and looked outside to see a man push a woman away from him so hard that she fell on the ground. He jumped into a car and roared off. I pulled on my pants and went out to where she was sitting on the ground crying.

"Are you all right?"

"No, I'm not" she sobbed.

I offered her a hand and she took it and I helped her up. Once I got her on her feet I asked her which room was hers.