Seven Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't have one. We already checked out and turned in the key."

"You are welcome to come sit in my room and wait for him to come back."

"He won't be coming back. I'm so screwed."

"It can't be that bad."

"Oh yes it can. No damned way I can get home to St. Paul on the forty dollars I have in my purse."

"St. Paul? As in St. Paul, Minnesota?"

"Yes" she said.

Okay, I said to myself, I know where I'm going next. I looked at her for a second or two before saying, "This could be your lucky day. That is, if you want it to be."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm on my way to Minneapolis and that is pretty close to St. Paul, as I remember."

"Seriously? You're on your way to Minneapolis?"

"I am."

"And you are offering me a ride?"

"I am."

She gave me a pensive look and then said "How do I know you aren't a serial killer? An axe murderer? Maybe someone who deals in white slavery?"

"You take the information from my driver's license and my plate number and call someone and give them the information. If anything happens to you, they will know who to come after."

She gave me a long look and then asked, "Are you going to try and fuck me?"

"Let me put it this way. I won't come after you, but if you come after me, I won't run."

"Pinky swear" as she held out her right hand. I hooked fingers with her and said "Pinky swear."

As we did, I noticed the rings on her finger and I wondered what her story was. I guessed I'd know it by the time I got her home to St. Paul. We went into my room and I dressed and got ready to leave.

"By the way" I said, "I'm Bob."

"And I'm Mary."

I asked her if she'd had breakfast yet and she said she hadn't, so I stopped at an IHOP on the way out of town. Over pancakes and bacon, I asked her to tell me a little about herself. She was thirty-one, married with no kids and she was an office manager for a legal firm in St. Paul.

"Was that your husband who ran off and left you?"

"It was."

"Before we head off down the road, are you absolutely certain he won't come back for you?"

"His last words to me were "Fuck you bitch!" Even if he did come back, I'm glad I'm not there. One of my benefits working at the law firm is a discount on any legal matters I want them to handle for me. I'll be talking to them about a divorce as soon as I get back there."

Of course I was curious, but I decided not to dig. I was sure that during the long ride (the atlas said about 2000 miles), I would hear all about it. Then, of course, she wanted my story and I gave it to her. Interestingly her response was the same as Sarah's.

"Your father and your brother and you didn't kill them?"

"I didn't feel she was worth going to prison or getting the death penalty for."

"There is that. You are going to divorce her, right?"

"Haven't made up my mind."

"You're thinking of getting back together with her? Seriously?"

"Oh no! No way in hell! I can't seem to choose between divorce and just walking away. Sooner or later I figure she will want a divorce, so why not let her pay for it. In the meantime, I won't be paying alimony or splitting everything with her."

By then we were done eating, and I paid the bill and we got on the road. Once on the Interstate, I asked if she was in any hurry to get home.

"Why would you ask that?"

"It could have an impact on my driving. I typically drive about 700 miles a day. At an average speed of 70 miles an hour it makes for about a ten-hour day. Since it is almost 2000 miles, we are looking at three days. If you need to be home sooner than that, I'm going to have to pick up the pace."

She thought for a minute and then said "Three works for me. Four or five wouldn't bother me."

She took a book out of her purse and started reading it. I had the radio on an oldies station, and I was humming along with the tunes as I thought about what I would have to do when I finally did decided to go home. We were maybe two hours on the road when she put the book down and said:

"I know you are probably wondering about what happened back there at the motel. And even if you aren't, I feel a crying need to tell someone about it."

I turned off the radio and said, "Go ahead."

"Jake and I went down to Mexico for a week and ran into some old friends. We partied and I managed to get so drunk I passed out. They carried me to our room and put me on the bed. I don't know how much later it was, but I came out of my stupor long enough to see Jake screwing Nancy. I faded in and out a couple of times and once I saw Nancy giving Jake head and another time, they were having sex dog fashion.

"I don't know if you have ever been that drunk, but if you have you know what kind of shape I was in the next morning. I didn't say anything to Jake because I wasn't sure I saw what I thought I'd seen. My imagination? A drunken dream? My head was hurting, my body was hurting, so I let it go. We left to come home that afternoon. I should have kept my mouth shut until we got home, but I wasn't smart enough to do that.

"I brought it up this morning and Jake didn't even bother to try and deny it. He went on the attack. Told me that if I was worth a shit in bed, he wouldn't have to go somewhere else. When he said that, I knew Nancy wasn't the first. As we got in the car to leave, I got stupid again. Instead of waiting to get home to do it I told him I was going to talk to a lawyer as soon as we got home. You know the rest."

We stopped for the night and I asked if I should get separate rooms and she said no.

"I trust you."

I wasn't sure I could trust me; she was one damned good-looking lady.

The room had twin beds, and once in the room she wanted to shower. While she was doing that, I stripped and got into bed. When she came into the room I was already under the covers. I said "Goodnight" and rolled to put my back to her and fell asleep.

I'd left a wakeup call at the desk and when the phone rang at seven in the morning it woke me up. Of course it woke Mary up, also, and she jumped out of bed saying "Got to pee" and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the side of my bed and watched her go with a stunned look on my face and a rock-hard cock in the boxer's I slept in. The toilet flushed and she came back into the room and my cock throbbed. She was bare-assed naked, and God but did she ever have a hot body. She saw the look on my face and said:

"Sorry. I should have waited for you to use the bathroom and then put something on while you were in there. It's just that I sleep naked, and I'm so used to getting up in the morning and walking around bare that I didn't think about what it might do to you."

"I just wish I had a camera so I could have taken a picture that I could keep to remind me that I had once been in the presence of a Goddess."

She laughed and started to dress while I went to take my morning whiz.

We had breakfast at the Village Inn across the street and then got on the road. We didn't talk much as we drove. She read her book and I hummed along with the music from the radio. We did talk some when we stopped for gas and lunch; mostly about what we were going to do where our spouses were concerned. She knew what she was going to do, but I still hadn't made up my mind.

When we stopped that night I again got one room with twin beds and the same as the previous evening I was in bed and under the covers when she came out of the bathroom.

She looked at the other bed and then at me and then said, "Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't mean have sex, but I'm feeling the need to be held and cuddled. Could you do that?"

I didn't know if I could or not. I had told her before the start of the trip I wouldn't make any moves on her, but I'm only human and I didn't know if I could keep my promise with that smoking hot naked body in bed next to me, but I pulled back the covers and she got on the bed next to me.

"Just hold me please," she said, and I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She spooned up next to me and I know she had to feel my erection, but she didn't try to move away. What she did was adjust her position so my erection nestled between her butt cheeks. I have never been so tempted in my life and I do not know how I managed to do it, but I behaved myself.

I woke up with my arms around her and her left breast cupped in my hand. I tried to disengage without waking her, but as soon as I started to move she came awake, patted the hand on her breast and then got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Over breakfast she said, "I didn't think you could do it."

"Do what?"

"Spend the night with a naked me and not try to get between my legs."

"That makes two of us."

"What?"

"I didn't think I could do it either."

We reached St. Paul at five-thirty that afternoon, and I asked for directions. She gave them and eventually she said, "Turn in here."

"Here?" I asked as I took in the Best Western sign.

"Yes, here. I want what I didn't get last night. I expected it last night. I WANTED it last night; I just never expected that a guy could actually ignore a naked woman in his bed. I know you said you wouldn't come after me, but you wouldn't run if I came after you. I didn't believe you. You didn't see my getting naked in your bed as me coming after you?"

"No, I didn't. You said you wanted to be held without sex being involved, and I took you at your word."

"Well I'm coming at you now."

"And I'm not going to run away."

I have no idea of why her husband ran around on her, but it damned sure couldn't have been because she wasn't any good in bed. She turned me every which way but loose. She took all I had and still wanted more. I ate her pussy, we went missionary followed by a blowjob to get me back up, and then another missionary. Sixty-nine followed by a shower that ended up with me taking her from behind as she leaned against the wall, and then I was done and no amount of oral on her part could bring me back up.

When I asked her if she wanted to leave and go home she said "No. I'm going to sleep snuggled up to you, and in the morning, I'm going to try and get one more out of you."

She cuddled up next to me and we fell asleep.

In the morning when I woke up, my cock was in her mouth and she got two out of me before we went to breakfast. After eating, she gave me directions and shortly before noon I pulled up in front of a ranch style house with a large front yard.

She reached for the door and said, "Come on in."

"I don't think I'd better."

"Why not?"

"I'm not much for confrontations."

"Confrontations?"

"With your husband."

"Oh no; this is my sister's house. No danger of Jake being here. Sis can't stand him and he knows it."

I went inside with her and met her sister Julia and her sister's daughter and boyfriend. Mary explained what happened in Mexico and San Diego, and of course her sister said, "I've always told you what an asshole your husband was."

During the talk it came out that I was from Michigan, and Mary prodded me into telling my story. I received lots of sympathy, and then Julia asked me if I was going back to Michigan and I told her I hadn't made up my mind.

"Too bad. If you were going back you could have saved me some money."

"How's that?"

"Jess and Mike (her daughter and the boyfriend) are going to the University of Michigan, and if you were going back, they could ride with you and I'd save a ton on airfare."

I really didn't feel like going back just yet, but I knew I was going to have to sooner or later, so why not bite the bullet and get it over with?

"When were you going to leave," I asked Jess.

"We were going to leave day after tomorrow."

"I guess I can do it."

Mary and I stayed for another hour and then we left. Once in the car Mary said, "I can't ask you to stay at the house with me, but if you want to get a motel room, I promise you won't lack for company."

I told her I could live with that and she directed me to a motel close to her house. I checked in, got two keys, gave one to Mary and then drove her home.

That evening at six there was a knock on the door, and I wondered who it could be since Mary had a key. I opened the door and found Julia standing there.

"May I come in?"

I stepped aside and let her in and as I closed the door she said "I know you are wondering why I am here. Mary told me all about your trip and I do mean all."

I wondered what she meant by that, and even as I had the thought she was explaining it to me.

"My husband passed away nine months ago, and I've been climbing walls because I need sex so bad. I've had to behave because people around here expect me to be in mourning for at least a year. But you aren't from around here, no one here knows you, you will be gone day after tomorrow and no one will know. If Mary is right about how you are, I thought you might just help me out."

She was at least fifteen years older than I was, but she was a fine looking lady, and as I've said previously, I didn't owe Sonia fidelity so I reached for Julia, pulled her to me, kissed her and then we both started shedding clothes.

Once naked my eyes fastened onto her pussy. She was hairless. It was the first naked pussy I'd seen. She got on the bed, spread her legs wide and waited. I got on the bed and my head headed for her beaver.

"No" she cried, "Not that. Make love to me."

"Sorry, but one of my rules is that a shaven pussy has to be eaten before it can be made love to."

I licked, sucked and probed with fingers and got her off before moving up and sliding in. Her legs hooked behind me, her hands grabbed my ass, pulled me into to her and we were off and running. She came twice before I got mine and when I pulled out she spun around and went to work getting me up again. Once she got it done she mounted me cowgirl and had two more orgasms before I got mine. Once I was soft, she got off the bed and started dressing.

"No need to hurry off," I said, "I've still got a bit left in the tank."

"I've got to go. I promised Mary I would leave her enough."

She came over to the bed, kissed me, said "Thank you," and left.

Twenty minutes later, I heard a key work the door lock, the door opened and Mary came in.

"Julia said she would leave enough for me. Did she?"

"With a bit of help I'm sure I can rise to the occasion."

"Fear not. Mary knows just what to do."

And she did.

She wanted doggie and when we finished, she said "Let's get some rest and maybe in the morning we can pick up where we left off."

She cuddled up next to me and we fell asleep.

Mary woke me with a blowjob and then we did it missionary. Mary passed on showering together.

"I need to get to work and get started on my divorce. If I go into the shower with you I probably wouldn't get out of this room today."

As she dressed she asked me what I planned to do for the day, and I told I would probably just stay in the room, rest, and read a book that I'd been carrying with me, but had yet to open. She must have relayed that information to Julia because I wasn't even halfway through chapter one when there was a knock on the door and when I opened it I found a smiling Julia.

"May I come in?"

I moved aside and she walked in and immediately started undressing.

"I know I'm taking you for granted, but you are only going to be here until tomorrow and I need to take advantage of my opportunities. Mary said she wouldn't mind if I poached. You don't mind, do you?"

As I took in the sight of her lush body, I realized that I did not mind at all. We spent a very enjoyable morning and around non she said she had to be going.

"I promised Mary I wouldn't use it all."

Before she left, we made the arrangements for me to pick up the kids the next day. As she kissed me goodbye she said, "It wouldn't upset me if you were to come back here to live. A couple more months and I'll feel comfortable enough to start dating."

"Who knows? I still haven't made up my mind as to what I'm going to do with my life. I just may come back here."

It was close to four when Mary showed up, and I got the same question I'd gotten the last time.

"Did she leave enough for me?"

She had, but just barely.

In the morning, after a wakeup I'd be a long time in forgetting, Mary gave me a hug and said, "I'm glad you are leaving today, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just that after Jake is served, I'm going to have to be as pure as the driven snow so I don't give him something he can use to counter sue. If you were here the temptation would be too great."

She kissed me goodbye and left.

I looked at my watch and saw I had enough time to call home before going to pick up the kids at Julia's.

"Good morning and thank you for calling Dawson and Sons. How may I direct your call?"

"Morning, Glenda. Is my mom available?"

"Bobby? Even if she wasn't, I'm under orders to put you through to her immediately if you called. Please, please, please say you are coming home."

"I might be, but it isn't certain."

"I'll get your mom."

Two rings followed by "Bobby? Where are you?"

"St. Paul."

"Where?"

"St. Paul, Minnesota."

"What are you doing there?"

"Getting ready to leave and come home."

"Thank God! I need you here to help me keep this place going."

"I said I'm coming back, but not necessarily to come back to work."

"Damn it, Robert; I need you here."

"And how do you propose to keep me and David apart? You have to know that if I find myself in the same room with him, I won't be able to keep from going after him."

"You don't need to worry about that. I caught him stealing from the company, and son or not I had to let him go."

I didn't know what to say about that, and there were a few seconds of silence as I considered what I was about to say.

"That's true of me, also. I took fifteen thousand out of company funds before I left. I did not consider it stealing, though. I looked on it as severance pay forced on me by my father. How is that miserable piece of shit anyway? You are talking to me on the phone so that means you aren't in jail for killing him."

"I don't know where he is, and I don't care enough to try and find out. Sonia kicked him and your brother out. You did know they moved in with her, right?"

"Cindy told me when I talked to her last."

"I don't know why she kicked them out, but then I don't care about it, either. As for the money you took, we can straighten that out later. You are being carried on the books as being on a paid leave of absence. For now, we will consider it as an advance against your wages so you will probably have to refund some of it when you get back."

I had no worries there, since the money was basically untouched as I was still running on what I'd taken from our bank account when I left. I told Mom I'd see her in a couple of days, and then I drove over to Julia's to pick up my passengers for the trip to Ann Arbor.

Julia greeted me with a warm hug and then hugged and kissed Jessica, told her to be good and work on getting good grades. I helped carry Jess's bags to the car, and then asked when Mike would be there or were we picking him up.

"Mike isn't coming. We broke up last night when I found out about him and Abby Fisk."

I'm not normally an asshole, but given my recent sexual escapades, the first thought in my head when finding I was going to be alone with this nineteen-year-old sex-pot was, "Oh boy! Another notch on my bedpost." By the time we were on I-94 I had put that thought behind me.

As we moved down the highway we talked, and I found out she was going to U of M on scholarships and would be taking pre-law classes with law school as her goal. I told her to pick a radio station, but she said she'd rather read and she took a book out of her bag. I found a station that played country western and bluegrass and hummed along with the music. Even sang along on some tunes.