Seven Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been on the road about four hours when she asked where we would be stopping for the night.

"No need to. It's only six hundred miles. We should get there about eight."

"But I want to stop. I don't need to be checked into the dorms until day after tomorrow. Besides, you have to check in before six and you just said we wouldn't get there until eight, so I'd have to find a place for the night anyway."

Another five minutes or so and then, "Besides; I want to find out for myself."

"Find out what?"

"I overheard mom and Aunt Mary comparing notes, and I want to see if what they were saying is true."

"If what is true?"

"That you have a magical tongue and are hell on wheels when it comes to taking care of the ladies."

"You can't be serious."

"Yes I am. My only experiences were with boys my age who didn't have a clue as to what they were doing and didn't know how to do the things Mom and Aunt Mary say you do. Do you have a kinky side?"

"What?"

"Ever want to something way out there? Like maybe doing a mother and daughter? Or how about having done all of the female members of a family? Both of my grandmothers are dead so the only females alive in my family are Mom, Aunt Mary and me."

"I take it you have a kinky side."

"How do you figure that?"

"Wanting to try on the man who did your mother and your aunt."

She smiled and said, "You've got it."

"I don't know if I can perform under pressure. From the way you are talking you are expecting some kind of sexual athlete, and I don't know if I can live up to it."

"My mom was raving about you to Aunt Mary, and that's good enough for me. Besides, with your experience you have to be a whole lot better than the three I've been with. My first time was horrible. After the senior prom, which was a week after my eighteenth birthday, I let my prom date talk me into it. He climbed on, forced himself n, came in about minute and a half and then got off me and said, "Wasn't it great?" I hurt like hell and wanted to kill him. You have to be better than that."

"I sure hope so."

"The second one was a little better, but not much. Mike and I were learning together until he went and got stupid on me."

"What did he do?"

"He wanted to screw my butt and I told him no. He kept after me and I kept saying no and last night he got all pissy and told me Abby Fisk let him have her butt and it didn't hurt her. By the time he realized what he'd just said he was already history as far as I was concerned."

"That's too bad."

"What's too bad?"

"I don't do ladies unless they do anal."

She got a shocked look on her face. My mother? My mother let you..."

"And your aunt."

It wasn't true of course. I didn't do anal with either of them, and I wasn't going to turn down the teenaged hottie sitting next to me, but there was just something about the situation that made me want to jerk her chain a bit.

"Oh wow; my mother? I just can't picture her doing that. It has to hurt and one thing I do know about my mother is she does not handle pain well."

"No pain if it is done right."

That was an outright lie of course, but experience had shown me you could minimize it and in most women it faded quickly.

"Oh wow; I don't know." A lengthy silence and then "I guess I should try it at least once." Another short silence and then, "Let's do it!"

Fifteen minutes later I pulled into a Red Roof Inn. Before I got out of the car to get us a room I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am. I most definitely am."

Once in the room, I undressed and then slowly undressed her. Then I made love to her body. After several very hot kisses I slowly kissed and licked my way down her body. I spent some time on her breasts, licked her belly button and eventually got to her beaver. I licked, sucked and fingered and got her off twice before I moved over her and eased myself into her hot hole. She came twice more before I got mine. When I pulled out of her and cuddled with her, she said:

"Wow. I never knew. And Mom let you get away? She should have chained you to the bed so you could never get away. I'm already trying to think of how I can keep you."

I had to admit that the praise from the young hottie was good for my ego, but I was well aware that most men who wanted to satisfy their lady would do the same as I did with her. I knew she was comparing what I did to what her young inexperienced boyfriends had done.

Still, hearing that she was happy with what I'd just done made me feel pretty good. In fact, all the ladies I'd been with on my travels had made me feel special, and I needed it. Why? Because I had no idea of why Sonia would cheat on me. When I fled the scene I'd had all kinds of thoughts, including why wasn't she satisfied with me? Was I so bad in the bedroom she had to look elsewhere for satisfaction? I doubted I'd ever know the answer to that question, because I never expected to see her again. At least not to talk to.

Jess interrupted my thoughts with "What now?"

"What now."

"You said we had to do anal."

"I was just pulling your chain, sweetie. You didn't want to do it, so we won't. What we just did just now was all about pleasuring each other and it isn't pleasurable if you don't want to do it."

"But I want to do it now. I might not like it, but I won't know if I don't try it. Just like I didn't know how good what we just did could be with someone who knew what he was doing. Please? I need to know."

"Okay. If you are sure about it."

"I am. What do we do?"

"First I have to recover from what we just did."

"I may be inexperienced, but I know what to do about that."

She spun around and took me in her mouth. It was a pretty decent hummer from someone as inexperienced as she was, although I did have to caution her about her teeth scraping me.

Once she had me up, I got my kit out of my suitcase, got the Pantene hair conditioner out of it and had Jess get into the doggie position. KY would have been better but I didn't have any and the Pantene would work.

Using thumb, fingers and the Pantene, I worked on Jessica's rosebud until I had her to the point she could handle my cock.

"I'm going to ease in a little at a time until you get used to it. If you decide not to go through with it, tell me right away."

The fingers and thumb had her moaning with pleasure, but I heard a gasp of pain as the head of my cock popped past her sphincter, but she didn't tell me to stop. Once all the way in I started slowly doing the back and forth, and after a bit she started pushing back at me, and a little after that, "Faster please, just a little faster."

By the time I was ready to nut she was pounding back at me and moaning, "Oh god, oh god yes, like that, like that oh yes, yes, yes."

I came, but she told me not to pull out. Leave it there. It feels so good."

Once I was completely soft, I pulled out and she turned over, fell to the bed and looked up at me and said, "Thank you. I'm glad you talked me into that. Can we do it again?"

We could and did, and we stayed in that room except for going out to eat until an hour before her deadline to check in at the dorms. I helped her carry her bags in and then she gave me her cellphone number, kissed me and told me not to be a stranger.

"I'm going to need you. You've spoiled me. Boys my age will never be able to do it for me after you."

One more passionate kiss and I walked out of that dormitory feeling like I was walking on clouds with, "You've spoiled me," ringing in my ears.

Take that Sonia!

It was just a short drive from Ann Arbor to Ypsilanti. I checked into a motel and left a wakeup call for the morning. I stopped at a restaurant for breakfast, and I was at the door of Dawson and Sons when the doors opened at fight. I still had keys and I could have let myself in, but somehow it didn't seem right. I could have knocked on the door until someone came and let me in, but the truth was that I was in no hurry to face what would no doubt be waiting for me.

When George, the security guard, opened the door at eight he said, "Welcome back," and when I reached the reception, desk Glenda jumped up, ran to me and hugged me. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank God you're back. Now maybe we can get this place straightened out."

"Mom in yet?"

"In her office."

When I walked into the office, Mom looked up at me and said "About damned time you got here. There is a pile of stuff a foot high on your desk that needs your immediate attention."

"I haven't yet decided I'm going to stay."

"Nonsense! This is where you need to be. You can't solve your problems by running away from them. You are wanted here; you are needed here so here is where you need to be. Now get to work. We can talk at lunch."

She was right, so why fight it?

It wasn't actually a foot high, but it was a large pile so I dug into it. It was noon-thirty when Mom stuck her head into the room and said it was lunch time. We went to Pegasus, and after we had ordered Mom asked me if I'd been home yet and I told her no.

"I checked into a motel last night."

"Why didn't you just go home?"

"Because Sonia is there."

"You are going to have to face her sooner or later, so why not get it over with?"

"Why are you so insistent that I get with her? Given what she did with your husband you should want to see her rot in hell, but here you are worried about her hurting herself and wanting me to have something to do with someone I'd like to put my hands around her neck and strangle."

"It might not make sense to you, but I want my Robbie back, and it isn't going to happen until you put the whole mess behind you. To do that, you need answers to all the questions you have in order to get closure."

"Questions?"

"Yes questions. Like why did she do it? What may I have done to make her do it? How long? Were your father and brother the only ones? I'm sure there are more, but the bottom line is you need to get all that out of the way before you can move on."

I knew she was right, but the fact was even though I had questions, did I really want to know the answers? Did she do it because I didn't do it for her in bed? My experience with Maggie, Mary, Julia and Jess led me to believe I was fairly decent, but was I where Sonia was concerned? And why, for God's sake, with my father and brother?

I went back to work with Mom and put a big dent in the pile on my desk. At five-thirty, I left work and got in my car. As I pulled up to the exit from the lot and stopped to look both ways to make sure it was clear to pull out, I asked myself, "Right to the motel or left to the house?" I took a deep breath and turned left.

Sonia's car was in the garage, so I knew she was home. I sat in the car staring at the house, trying to work up the courage to go in. Finally, I shrugged and said, "Do it Bob, just do it," and I got out and walked up the front steps. As I reached for the door knob the door opened, and Sonia stood there looking at me. She leaped forward and threw herself at me sobbing, "You're okay; thank God you're okay," as she wrapped her arms around me.

I was so surprised at the reception that I just stood there, but then I shook it off and pushed her away from me. In pushing I moved her to the side and walked by her into the house. She followed along behind me wailing, "Why did you push me away? I love you."

I turned to face her. "You love me, but you fuck my father and brother? I'd hate to see what you would do to me if you hated me."

"You don't understand. I had to do it."

"You had to do it? This I just have to hear. Go sit in the kitchen at the table while I pour myself a stiff drink. I'm going to need it to fortify myself against the bullshit I'll bet is coming."

With a Jack over ice in hand I joined her at the table. I sat down and said, "I don't really want to be here, but Mom convinced me that I had to face you."

I took a sip of the drink I had in my hand and said "Go ahead Sonia; tell me."

"You remember Karen's birthday party? The one you couldn't go to because you had to be out of town?"

"I remember."

"You told me I should go even if you couldn't, so I went. Cindy was visiting her sick mother, so Dave was there alone. When he saw I was alone he attached himself to me. He decided to be my watchdog for the evening. As a watchdog he sucked. Someone there, and I don't for a minute discount it was Dave, saw I was there without you thought to take a shot at me and spiked one of my drinks with some sort of date rape drug.

"My watchdog didn't see it happen, but he recognized my condition when I started becoming disoriented. Dave told me he thinks it was Kyle Barger, because he saw Kyle spend a lot of time around me. Anyway, Dave got me out of there and brought me home. But then I don't know if that's the way it really went because by then I was out of it. All I know is what Dave told me the next day.

"When he got me home, he got me undressed and put me to bed. The he undressed and got in bed with me. He says he couldn't help himself. He had always wanted me and saw a chance to do me and get away with it, and I wouldn't know. I'd wake up in the morning, and while I probably know I'd been screwed I wouldn't know how it happened or who did it.

"I guess he didn't know much about date rape drugs because while he was screwing me I started coming out of it and eventually realized what was happening to me. What I found out later about date rape drugs was that while your mind or brain are out of it, your body's receptors aren't and as you come out of it, you are already deep into the sexual act and all the receptors are firing. You are as into to it, or more into it, as you would be if it was regular love making.

"You know what a mindless fuck I become when you get me close to or bring me to orgasm. That's where I was when I started to come around. That's where I was when I started to come out of it. I was lying there begging for harder, faster and making me come. I wasn't even aware it was David at that point.

"That's when your Dad stopped by. He was checking up on me like you always ask him to do when you are on trips. He came in, saw what was happening, took out his cell phone and started taking pictures. At the time I didn't even know he was there. He took a bunch of pictures and then undressed, and when Dave came and got off me your dad got on. When he came and got off Dave was ready again and he got on. It was when Dave took me the second time that I started realizing who it was that was doing me, but by then I was in my mindless fuck state and it just didn't matter who as long as they got me off. I don't know how many times they did me before they dressed and left, but it was enough to exhaust me and I fell asleep.

"That afternoon Dave stopped by and begged me not to let you or Cindy know what he'd done, and while he as there your dad showed up and said he was back for more. When I told him to get out, he laughed at me and showed me the pictures he'd taken. He said if I treated him right you would never see the pictures. I couldn't let you see those pictures. They didn't show a woman being taken against her will; they showed a woman who was a sex loving slut. I realized later I should have told both of them to fuck off and die and trust you to believe me, but that falls into the hindsight is twenty-twenty box."

"How many times?"

"Every time you went on a trip."

I stared at her for several seconds before saying "Karen's birthday party was seven months ago, and I've made a dozen trips since then."

"I did a count in my mind and said "More than a half dozen. I've made nine trips counting the one on Karen's birthday."

She looked away from me and suddenly I knew! I don't know how I knew, but I knew.

"Bullshit Sonia! You kept doing it because you liked it. You liked being full of cock. You liked getting a cock in your ass. The ass you would never let me have because it was just too disgusting to even think about. You liked it and you didn't want it to stop. That's why didn't come to me and tell me what happened and trust me to believe your story."

She looked back at me with an expression on her face I'd never seen before and said, "No. I did not like it. I loved it. I loved it and I wanted even more than I was getting, but I couldn't chance it when you were home. I honestly thought that if I only did it when you were out of town you would never find out. I loved the hell out of doing it, but I love you and didn't want to lose to lose you."

"Were David and my father the only ones?"

"No. Three times your dad brought three guys with him."

"Shit! This just gets worse and worse. You did gangbangs. You fucked nine unknown guys and I bet you loved that too."

"I did, and it wasn't nine guys. It was the same three each time."

"Anyone I know? Anyone I'll see on a daily basis who is going to be laughing on the inside while talking to the clueless cuck?"

"No. I think they were just customers your dad was showing a good time."

"I just don't get it, Sonia. You claim you love me, but you could do that to me. Seven months of my father and brother laughing to themselves every time they were with me. Knowing they were making a cuck out of me. Leaving me their leavings. I know all of our customers Sonia. That means three men I deal with smirking inside as they shake my hand. You love me and you could do that to me?

"You could have told me I wasn't getting the job done in the bedroom and I could have worked at getting better for you."

"There isn't anything wrong with you baby. You ring my chimes every time we make love. We are talking quantity here baby, not quality. It isn't your fault. It's the way we come from the factory. You go until you pop and then you are done until you get it up again. When I pop, I can keep on going and going.

"Look at it this way. Put five guys and a girl in one room and five girls and a guy in the next room and then leave them alone for twenty minutes before looking back in on them. You know what you will find? In the room with five guys and one woman you will find one guy screwing the girl, one guy with a limp dick waiting to get hard again, and three guys with hard-ons waiting for their turn. In the room with five girls and one guy you will find five women watching the guy and wondering how long it is going to take him to get hard again. It's just the way we are built, baby. There was no love and affection, baby; I don't even like your dad and brother anymore. As far as I'm concerned, they are both assholes."

"They are assholes, but yet you let them move in with you?"

"They didn't have any place else to go, and in a way I felt responsible for their situation. I could have stopped it after the first time, but I didn't. I let it keep happening, and because I did we got caught. I did tell them when they moved in there would be no sex. I didn't know if I could ever get you back, but I was certain I'd have no chance at all if I kept on with them.

"One night they tried to get me drunk so they could take advantage of me, but I caught on to what they were up to and I made them get out. It took the Llama .380 pointed at your dad's head to make it happen, but they left."

"You actually thought there was a chance you could get me back after me finding out what was going on? After seeing with my own eyes what was going on?"

"I had hope. I know you and I look at it differently, but other than the sudden shock of finding out, did it hurt you any? You got all the love and affection you could handle, and your sex life was off the charts. I never said no to you, and more than half the time I was the one who came after you."

"That's a lie. You've said no to me plenty of times."

"When?"

"Every time I wanted to try anal you shut me down, but my father had no problem getting it."