Seven Steps

Story Info
The make up rules to her hot wife fling.
2.2k words
2.49
14.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my people written about in all of my stories are over 18 years of age before any sex is going on. I do not write about under age sex. The people written about in this story did not have sex until after turning 18. Other sex happened I college!

*

My wife and I began dating in high school and we continued in college. We dated only each other from the time we were freshmen in high school until after we graduated college.

We did have a small break up when we were Juniors in College which lasted just a few months. We were married a few weeks after we got out of school and we moved into the real world with jobs.

As we all know trying to plan your life is a total waste of time. Life has a way of teaching us you can't plan because it just happens as it does. We planned to be a long way down our road to being prepared for a family before beginning one and that didn't work out as planned.

Cheryl got PG in our second year of marriage. Before her hips settled we continued and she had two more babies and we were hip deep in feeding and clothing little people who grow up really fast. As our lives moved forward in light speed our sex lives slowed to a near stop.

It didn't seen we had time to enjoy each other and if and when we did one or the other was too tired. As Cheryl worked as hard as she could to take the baby fat off and to get her near perfect figure back, I finally stopped our world to talk about the thing that might make life better.

We had agreed to begin our sexual activity when we were seniors in high school after we both had turned 18. Cheryl gave me her virginity. And we were very active after that.

We talked long about things we did wrong and right in the years since. We finally go up to the period we had broken in college. We had gotten into a huge fight about crap that we could and should have gotten around but things were said and it just blew up.

We didn't speak for nearly three months and I really didn't even see her during that time. Then slowly we made contact and we slowly began to see each other once in a while until we finally got back together completely.

As we began to talk this out I began to see that our fight that we could not get past was maybe something she had created on purpose.

I began to see my girl friend had wanted us to break up. And as we talked it out she began to circle around it. Until I finally just ask if that was what had happened. Cheryl got very red in the face and I could see I had hit a nerve.

"Well, kind of yes."

"Ok you either wanted us to break up or you didn't?"

"It was years ago sweetheart and it really doesn't matter now."

"So you did want to break up with me back then and that is why I didn't see you for months."

"Yes."

"And the reason was another guy?"

"Yes."

My cock began to stiffen. Maybe my wife was not the little stick in the mud I thought.

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes."

"So you wanted to have a relationship with him?"

"No I had a relationship with him for months before we broke up."

"You were seeing him way before we broke up?"

"No, David I was fucking him way before we broke up."

"When did it start?"

"Our freshman year I fucked him six times that year. Then our junior year I started fucking him right after school began. I had been fucking him several months before we broke up. After we broke up I moved in with him and we lived together four months. Then we began to see each other I was still living with him the first two months we dated before I moved out."

"Do I know him?"

"Probably, but not well. I know we were in class with him our freshman year."

"What class were we in with him?"

"The Spanish class."

"I don't remember anyone from that class except the guy who was the track guy she put as your study partner. What was his name? Bobby something, Thomas. That's it."

She didn't say a thing she just looked at me.

My cock got rock hard and my pulse went way up.

" My God Cheryl, Bobby Thomas was your boyfriend. Why did you break it off with him?"

"When we lived together he brought friends over and they tried to fuck me."

"Black friends? "

Bobby Thomas was a nice looking black man.

"Yes, they were black friends. He said it was a normal thing for them to share their women with friends. Bobby is a racist."

"So did you do it?"

"For two months I fucked his best friend Malcom."

"Malcom Bennett? I know him he was in my class when we were juniors. Cocky big black guy big nose and really thick lips? "

"That is him for sure."

"How many times did you fuck him Cheryl?"

"I don't know David I fucked him about every day for over two months and then once in a while after that. Probably over a hundred times. He has a huge cock."

"So that was all?"

"No I danced naked for him in a club just before we broke up. They were going to gang bang me but the bouncers broke it up before it happened. They had me down over a table and had started when they broke it up."

"You say they had started so one of them was fucking you when they stopped it?"

"No the seventh guy was fucking me when they stopped it. There were twenty more waiting to do me."

"My Cheryl you have let Nine black men fuck you?"

"No David I fucked twelve other of his friends while we lived together."

"So twenty one all together?"

"Yes David I can say your wife has fucked that many black men."

"So why did you break up with him?"

"I love Bobby and I would have done anything for him. He told me they would gang bang me if I danced for them and he told me the number of men would be huge maybe fifty guys? I agreed to do it for him, and would have had they not stopped it. I broke up with him because he wanted me to have a baby. But Malcom's baby not his. I finally gave in and went off my pills and Malcom tried every day for a month. I was lucky and didn't take. He wanted me to keep going when I wouldn't he broke it off"

"So have you seen him since?

"Yes."

"Since we have been married?"

"Yes."

"You have fucked him?"

"Yes, but only six times."

"When did you do it?"

"Just after we got home from our honeymoon and you left for training that next week. He fucked me three times that week. Then a month after we had Babs he fucked me. Then about six weeks after we had Carrie we met and he fucked me."

"That is five when was the other?"

"Two weeks ago he called and I went over to his house. Malcom was there with him and we fucked."

"You fucked them both?"

"Yes I fucked them both."

We talked long about us, them and Malcom.

It was then we decided to set up the Seven Steps.

Step#1 We would go out once a week and party. She would flirt and dance with guys.

Step#2 She would dress very sexy

Step#3 We would go to black clubs

Step#4 She would dance with the guy and let them try to fuck her

Step#5 She could fuck if she wanted

Step#6 She would start fucking Bobby lots

Step#7 I wanted her to finish Bobby's wish, to let Malcom breed her

We agreed on these seven steps. A few nights later we began going out . Cheryl danced with the guys and flirted. I enjoyed her doing so. Then her clothes got much less with skin showing. And we moved to step3.

We covered 3 4 and 5 in one night. Cheryl danced with several guys who wanted to fuck her. They tried and she finally let one do her out in his car.

We had moved right to six and I knew it was what she wanted. She called Bobby and went over to fuck him. She was soon fucking him three nights a week, and when she came home she wanted me to fuck her. I can say I never couldn't tell she had been with a black man. Their black skin makes them hold a smell her body carried his smell. And her pussy had a smell.

I began to encourage her to see him more and more and she did.

I finally ask Cheryl the question.

"Are you in love with Bobby?"

"Yes I am."

"Has he ask you to leave me?"

"No not yet, but he will. He wants two things first. He wants me to dance nude at a club for a week. And on the fifth night to let them gang bang me. Lots of guys."

"And?"

"He wants me to have a black baby. By Malcom."

"Are you going to do it?"

"Yes I want to."

"So when do you start dancing for them?"

"This next week is when I begin it. I am being displayed for the build up of my gang bang. He wants as many guys there as he can get. I am a white wife for them to use on display."

"Yes I see Bobby is a real racist and even if he loves you he wants this."

"He can't have kids. That's why he wants Malcom to breed me. I am not sure he really wants me. Malcom wants me and he may want him to have me?"

I thought of our step7 and of the completion of it.

"So we are going to complete Step#7?"

"Don't you want me to do that one?"

"You just said you wanted to do it. You have been fucking Malcom a lot lately haven't you?"

"Yes and I am beginning to crave his big cock. He is so ugly but god his cock is soooooo good. I want his baby."

Two nights later I knew my wife was naked on stage for a room full of black men and I loved it. The week moved by quickly and the morning of her event I fondled her beautiful breasts and kissed her holding her naked body.

"Give it up good tonight Babe."

"I plan to give each one the best white pussy ever."

As the day passed I watched the clock and waited for the time I knew she was doing it. Finally by 10pm I knew she was doing it. They were taking her on display and I knew she was loving it. The evening passed and my wife finally came home about four in the morning and was a mess. I got her a hot bath and put her to bed.

She slept the day away the next day and when she got up I fed her. It took most of the next week for her to heal up. I am still not sure how many guys fucked her in the gang bang, but I know it was lots. She was very proud of it and I have seen some video of it and there were a lot of guys involved.

We then talked about step7. She said she wanted to be off her pills for a month. She did that and I ask her if she were ready?

"Where do you want to do it?"

"Here in our bed."

She called Malcom and he came over. She waited on the couch naked for him. He walked in and looked right at me.

"I gonna seed your wife white boy."

He grabbed Cheryl's breasts pulling on them. mashing them hard and pulling her nipples. She led him off to our bedroom. I could hear him as he was on her talking and as he fucked her hard she returned the talk about him seeding her. He had been with her for 16 days when Cheryl came out and kissed me.

"He got me last night. I am PG. I felt it as he made me take his seed. God Baby I have a baby starting in me."

She was right he had gotten her pregnant . My wife had taken his seed and was carrying his child. The months passed quickly and she soon had a beautiful baby girl. I loved watching her breast feed her. Jisa was just four months when Cheryl came to me

"He wants another one."

"Who, Malcom wants to seed you again?"

"Yes. I want him to."