All Comments on 'Seven Tails: Tail 03'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Looking for a good read? Don't be scared by the length of Rex's stories. They are worth every bit of time spent. Start back with Tail 1 for the most enjoyment as the stories are linked and progressive. You'll get your wanks out of them but a damn good story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just plain awful

Even skimming this mess was too much time spent. Get an editor and cut this garbage down to 3 or 4 pages and you might, just might have something worth reading. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fascinating

You have put a lot of passion into your stories and the descriptives are very detailed enough to cause a vivid image. Please feel free to continue your story length, although I was curious to see how he would handle such a spirited woman the current situation has a lot going on as well.

JustrexJustrexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Anon 1: Thanks for the compliments and the recommendation. This was actually the first story I wrote ages ago and then had to go back and write the first two back stories.

Anon 2: Go back to reading comic books or your Pokemon cards, kid.

Anon 3: And thank you, too. Max was really dreading making his deal with Sergei. I was glad i found a way to keep Katharine out of his stables. Sometimes I don't know where the story is going to go until we get there.

-Rex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thoughtfully.....

I'll start with your writing style: Thank heavens you can write darlin'. There are a lot of stories on here which are simply smut. Yours actually follow a thoughtout plot, you introduce some problems and resolutions, and you are good at keeping your characters true to their personalities.

That said... This is the first time I have read anything really about ponyplay in the bondage world, although I do know from experience some of the "standard". I was concerned with the first story that you had confused the master mindset of bondage with the absolute master of noncom/reluct.... until I finished reading it. You make a very, very important distinction in your stories: The Master/better always has his lesser's needs and wants in mind. He/she cares for them above all else. Your second installment pushed the edges, but ultimately came to the same place.

I think that is one of the reasons I found your stories so interesting. Your main character walks a very thin line between a Narcissist sociopath and proud Master. The Narcissist sociopath in him is what compels him to take "what he wants when he wants it" and requires he be served absolutely even if he must cajole his way to get there. But the Master in him really is adverse to hurting his stock and genuinely desires to see them happy. My reading swapped from pleasurable (of which some of your scenes had me blushing) to that of an analytic at times.

I believe someone else made the request for you to keep going. Please do. I like the length because you use it to further your plot. That said, do watch out for redundancy. Similarity of situation is good, but I felt like some was almost an exact copy without much development value.... but eh, every author's a little different.

Simply put, Well done darlin.

mrsmillwoodmrsmillwoodalmost 9 years ago
Creative and believable story

I have only read three pages, but I have enjoyed what I have read. You have obviously thought this story through with a great deal of detail, making it believable. You describe the scenes well without being redundant or slow.

What I like about it so much is that it is plausible. Something like this could actually happen, which for me, makes the story much more enjoyable.

The grammar isn't perfect, but is certainly good enough to still be enjoyable. I look forward to finishing the story.

JustrexJustrexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
~Bows Deeply~

And to the latest Anon, thank you for your thoughtful comments.

As some here already know, this particular tale was the very first pony story I ever wrote. When I began writing it I knew nothing at all about pony play. Of course some say I still don't but hey... It's my story. When I first published it, the story was so popular I was asked to write sequels and back stories and it turned into seven tales. There are four more chapters after this which I will post as soon as I can.

Max has often been referred to as a "loving psychopath" and that description of him helped shape his character. He's been true to form ever since.

So... except for some small edits to clear up some errors and details, these stories are going back up just the way I wrote them.

I do hope you continue reading and continue enjoying my little foray into the pony world.

I certainly did.

-Rex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG this is easily one of the best stories I have ever read on this site

Please keep on writing, I am enraptured with your imagination and the style of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous