Seven Year Itch

Story Info
Married couple shakes things up.
1.7k words
4.01
19.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After returning home from the annual Christmas party at the country club, Diana kicked off her heels and unzipped her dress. Her husband Rick hung his jacket in their bedroom closet and moved past her to the bathroom without a word. She thought back to when they were first married. He never would have walked by with her halfway out of her clothes without giving her a squeeze or nuzzle.

Not that anyone could be expected to keep that up for seven years, she thought as she contemplated their upcoming anniversary. It's not that there was a problem with their marriage, but things just seemed a bit "blah" lately. And that was what led to Diana to now contemplating how to make her confession about what she did at the party.

As she stepped all the way out of her dress, now completely naked, Rick popped his head out of the bathroom, toothbrush in hand.

"I saw what you did, you know," Rick said and then went right back to brushing his teeth. Diana's stomach dropped. Here goes, she thought. How do I do this?

Diana stood, speechless, as Rick came back into the room in his boxers and sat down on the bed.

"You're wondering how much I know, and how much you should confess, aren't you?" Rick said, looking her in the eye. This jolted her to move, reaching for her robe to cover herself.

"Rick, I..."

"Stop. And leave the robe. I want to hear what you have to say standing there just as you are." Rick leaned back against the pillows and eyed Diana's naked body.

Diana knew she should feel humiliated but found herself oddly turned on. Standing before Rick, completely vulnerable both physically and mentally, she found the words to begin.

"Ok. First, I want you to know nothing like this has ever happened before. You know how Dave has hit on me a couple of times in the past, just harmless flirting. Tonight, something was different, and I guess I just felt I needed to break out of a rut." She shifted from one foot to the other, noticing Ricks eyes roving up and down her body. His face offered no clue to his emotions.

"Tell me everything that happened." Rick said.

"He uh, told me I looked hot in my dress when we first got there. Then later on, while you were talking with a group at another table, he took my arm and asked if I wanted some fresh air. We stepped out onto the terrace." Diana paused, knowing the next part would be difficult.

"Go on," Rick said, his eyes still on her body.

"We were just making small talk, standing at the railing looking out at the river. He put his hand on my..." Diana searched for a tactful way to put things.

"Say it. Say everything, and don't try to clean it up. Is the word you were looking for "ass"?" Rick raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. He put his hand on my ass, and I didn't move away or swat him off. Neither of us said anything, we just kept talking like normal." Diana was getting slightly aroused, in spite of herself. "He started slowly squeezing and moved his hand down my ass to the back of my bare thigh, just below the hem of the dress. Then his hand slowly moved back up under the dress. I could feel his fingers press gently between my legs. Only my panties separated his hand from my...pussy."

"Still making small talk?" Rick asked.

"N-no. He leaned closer and told me he was going to fuck me." Diana now saw that while Rick's face gave away no emotion, he had an erection bulging in his boxers.

"Then someone came outside to smoke, and Dave dropped his hand. I don't think they saw anything; you know how dark it is out there. I was still kind of reeling from Dave's groping and sudden aggressiveness, and he took my arm again and led me down the terrace steps along the side of the building." Seeing Ricks hard on gave Diana new confidence. She went on. "He pushed me up against the side of the building. I was facing the wall and he put his hand back up my dress. This time his fingers went under my panties, and he yanked them down."

Rick interrupted. "Are you telling me he assaulted you?"

"No, no. He did it slowly, and when he pressed me to the wall, I whispered "do it." Rick, I don't know what I was thinking..."

Rick shook his head. "No. No explanations now. Keep going with what happened. So you're against the wall, panties off, and...?" Diana noticed Ricks erection was still there.

"From behind me, he hiked my dress up and rubbed my pussy. As I got wet, he slid his fingers into me." Diana was holding nothing back now. "I almost came right there."

"He fingered me a little longer, I could feel his breath against the back of my neck. As he put two fingers all the way in, he pressed his thumb firmly against my ass, pushing directly on it, which drove me crazy. I was breathing heavily at this point, even moaning a little. I think Dave knew I was crazed at that moment, that I would do anything."

Diana realized her voice had gotten lower and breathier. She paused for a second before continuing. "He took full advantage of the state I was in. He spun me around and said, "Now suck my cock." I dropped to my knees in the grass and undid his pants. He was already hard, and I took him all the way into my mouth. I sucked him for a few minutes, stroking him with my hand as I bobbed back and forth. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft as he stood there quivering. Now it was my turn to be in control."

"Stop." Rick said quietly. He sat up a little and his cock poked out of his boxers. He took it in his hand and slowly stroked. "Touch yourself while you tell the rest."

Still standing beside the bed, Diana moved her feet apart a little and ran a hand down her belly through her neatly trimmed pubic hair until her fingers settled between her legs. She began rubbing in soft, small circles as she continued.

"Right before he could come in my mouth, I pulled back and told him to fuck me. He could only nod his head as I stood up and faced the wall. I leaned forward and put my palms on the wall to brace myself with my legs apart. He pushed my dress up over my waist, put a hand on either side of my bare ass, and plunged forward right into me. He went in easily because I was soaking wet and ready. Then he fucked me hard against the wall."

Rick was stroking himself much faster now, and Diana had to pause a couple of times as she rubbed herself.

"While he fucked me from behind, he reached forward and put his fingers in my mouth. I could taste myself on him and it made me even hornier as I sucked his fingers clean. Then he exploded deep inside my pussy."

Both Diana and Rick were getting close to orgasm, Rick now laying back on the bed stroking while Diana still stood naked fingering herself in front of him.

"Bullshit. You're keeping something from me, aren't you?" Rick asked.

"That's everything. He fucked me against the wall and we both came." Diana's eyes were closed now as she pictured it, her fingers still working.

"Liar." Rick said. "I said tell me everything."

Diana opened her eyes. She stepped forward and straddled Rick, sitting down on his cock. As he slid into her, Diana leaned forward, nose to nose, and they rocked back and forth together.

"You're right, I did lie. Before he came, he pulled his cock out of me, and while I was still against the wall, he pressed the tip against my asshole." Diana looked right into Ricks eyes from a few inches away.

"You won't even do anal with me." Rick said, now thrusting harder beneath her. "Did you stop him?"

"No. I reached behind with one hand and cupped his ass, pulling him forward. He thrust himself all the way into my ass. It hurt, but the feeling was so intense I orgasmed, clenching my ass on his cock."

Diana and Rick were going full speed now and she rocked up high enough that he slid out of her. She grabbed Rick's cock and moved it into position against her ass.

"Now I love it in my ass," She eased back down, taking him all the way into her backside. Ricks eyes widened as the snug fit of Diana's rear end took him closer to the finish.

Diana finished her confession. "He fucked me in the ass and fingered me until I came again. Then as I felt him throbbing inside me, he gave one more hard thrust, and I could feel him shoot inside me. He pulled out and left me there without a word. I pushed my dress back down, went back inside and went immediately to the restroom to clean up, then rejoined you at the table."

"And sat next to me the rest of the night, having just been fucked? With another man's load in your ass?" Rick said as the floodgates opened and he came inside his wife.

As Diana felt Rick let go, a wave hit her, and she let out a loud moan as she came.

"Yes, I was his whore for the night. I got horny and I couldn't stop myself..."

Diana collapsed forward onto Rick, both of them spent. She rolled off beside him and they cuddled together.

"You were pretty creative, especially the up against the wall part." Rick said.

"When you threw in "liar", I was stumped for a second, I figured I had to really take it up a notch." Diana smiled and traced a finger down Rick's chest. "And you threw a curveball in there by having me stand naked the whole time. But I kind of liked it."

"Well, next time you can be in control, and I'll make the confession," Rick said. "This one will be tough to beat."

"I'm sure you can rise to the challenge," Diana said. "I think we need to put this game in the regular rotation."