All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GambierroninGambierroninover 1 year ago

Very interesting and enjoyable. I didn’t see that last twist. I agree that the ending fires up the imagination. I would be interested in comparing my version to the author’s.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

IJS, the way you have written Joe just makes me want to vomit. You painted him as a weak, pathetic, arsehole who bursts into tears the moment his slut wife stood up and said she was going away for the weekend without his sad sack self. Yes, she was completely out of order but I'm surprised she hadn't done it years before.

This guy was just pathetic. A wet noodle of a man. Spineless and a complete doormat. Then you try to make him the hero of the situation. No woman would seek to have sex with this piece-of-shit human, since he isn't really a man.

Then to make him part of an on-going threesome just doesn't make sense. He's practically a puppy dog, wagging his tail and cooking meals and doing the vacuuming. Just like a pet dog.

As for the last part, where Susan arranges another woman to live with them and fuck them all... and you imply it will be his cheating, slut ex-wife. Well, it defies belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it when cheaters are dealt with appropriately but this was silly. Joe's answer to a wife leaving for the weekend because he didn't cherish her any more was immediate divorce and then making the move on pathetic Ron's wife who "deserves more than he can give her?" Jane then comes back to these corrupt morons? Don't think so.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You redeemed the story at the end, because Joe was overly rash and stupid earlier in the story, and didn't act like a man, but more like a little boy with hurt feelings.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did!!!

If it wasn't for the fact that I've enjoyed so many of your stories I would have past this one by, to my regret. Between the description and tags, I believed this to be a cheating wife story (hate the term 'loving wife' Lit uses for these stories). This of course wasn't that at all. I like the fact the Jane didn't seem to 'plan' the cheating that occured. I know that in the postscript you said you are thinking of leaving the story as is. I hope you DON'T. I can think of many ways this can go, but I'm not the Author and I'd love to see where YOU'D take this. I can see some great emotion and drama and love and sex, if you put your mind to it. 5 stars and as always, Thanks for Sharing!

MandarinfishMandarinfishover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this immensely, although personally I didn’t go for the Ex-wife line. I would have liked the story to have ended a few lines earlier with ‘ i have someone in mind’ and left it up to the reader to infer who it mights be.

Separately, I loved that the three were equals, no alpha or cucking and found that refreshing, believable and super hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not finish the story?

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Great! Well thought out and well presented. I was a bit shocked by Jane being the chosen one. I was surprised that she would be even interested! I guess I’ll just hav to wait and see how you will convince your readers that this will work. I’m looking forward to your next episode. Thanks again for a good read

govnorsymgovnorsymover 1 year ago

What a lovely story you got here.. thanks for sharing this.. I can’t wait to see how it end with the foursome… Keep it going

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinover 1 year ago

Great story, but the lack of resolution brings it down to a four.

Experienced70Experienced703 months ago

I would like to see more chapters of this to see how it works out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.