All Comments on 'Seven Years as a Wife Ch. 03'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it , hope there is a chapter 4 in the works.

PbukPbukabout 2 years ago

Amazing what the feelings of fem clothes, makeup and compliments does to a once straight guy. You put it over lovingly in your writing, more please 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couple of typos/errors: span around - spun around and nylon cover legs - covered legs.

An eloquentlyrics developed make-over lesson morphs seamlessly through checking out the toy chest and completing her day.

Once Simon arrives things pick-up with an unbelievably intense sexual awakening. Beautifully scripted and so very relateable.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

I do want to develope this more, but I know I will be in for criticism whatever I do with it. Some people just want tons of sex, but that will get "samey"

Thinking of her beginning learn how to manipulate Simon. He is in lust with her, perhaps she can us it to her advantaage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can see a scenario where Mel hears two "voices", her old self struggling to stay viable and her new Mel voice who gets stronger as time goes on and her new life becomes more fun in many ways. Also, lessons in sexual pleasing would be beneficial a la Kama Sutra along with adventures in various types of dress and exotic locations, the possibilities seem almost endless when living with a near billionaire, don't they?

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

I am loving this new story, thanks. My favorite line of course is "How the hell do women get any work done while they have toys like these?"

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Part 4 should be on any day now. I have a bit of an anti feminist rant . More sex as Mel learns ho to contol Simpn's lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So far so GOOD, keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow Leeanna. Hot, intimate at the same time! I remember my first few times with a guy. I began to like being treated like a girl, both intimately and sexually. It confused me so much, and back then, I was so scared of being found out. People would think I was gay, which was not true. I just loved the attention and intimacy that I felt I never had before.

Michael.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 years ago

Like Melanie would say .. give me more .. fuck me harder

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Michael, "I just loved the attention and intimacy that I felt I never had before." That's what I like. Guys just don't get that from women nornally. Women get to feel wanted , lusted after. There is power seeing what you are doing to him. Even thhough we know it is just lust, and he'll bugger off obce he's satisfied. LOL

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Absolutely a wonderful story.

Veronica

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I would love to find a cute little sub twink that i could mold into a Melanie for me as my sexy little slutty girl with something extra. A cute little sexpot that I can awaken to the joys of being the girl she was meant and destined to be. I would help her and train her as the best little housewife so if there are any out there near Indiana / Michigan and would like a Hot Daddy like this story as I would Love to help them transition into the life they dream of.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi, just "finished" with this chapter, thank you. Looking forward to more coming. <m>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES