Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was no more maternal pussy for three days.

Chapter 25

Sunday was indeed a tough adjustment, with all three members of the new immoral triangle making slip ups during the day. But by the time James picked Aiden up from his bus stop, everyone had gotten themselves under a semblance of control. The youngest Seward had had a great two weeks at baseball camp and regaled them excitedly with stories that included the praise he'd gotten from some of the college coaches who were working there. The highlight had been when a Major League shortstop had remarked on Aiden's range in covering from 2nd to 3rd, saying the young player showed great baseball sense in knowing where the batter was going to try and put the ball.

Aisha had missed her younger son but was pleased to see how boyishly happy his time at camp had made him. That helped her in her resolve as she made extra certain to avoid any unintentional teasing of her lovers, especially Jalen.

Jalen had started looking for a car to buy before school started up, but for now, he continued to ride into work with his father. The commutes back and forth between the teen's two radically different summer internships gave occasion to some decidedly odd conversations. One moment they'd be discussing the projects and people in whichever department Jalen was working in that week, the next they'd be talking about the nature and future of sex with Mother Seward.

James acknowledged that knowing his wife was with another man still had him feeling conflicted. On one hand it was kinky and exciting, while on the other it was worrisome and disturbing. However, he found that, as he'd hoped, the fact that it was his son did make it easier to avoid feeling jealous.

Jalen said that he was very happy that their adventures didn't seem to be creating any problems in his parents' marriage. Then he admitted that he often wondered if Moms might ever take them both on at the same time.

James said that the idea had come up a couple of times, but that so far at least, Jalen's mother was more comfortable - and enjoying - having two separate lovers. So, they'd continue as they were and leave it up to her if they'd ever venture into threesomes.

The boy also admitted he'd been jacking off a couple times a day Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, including in the restroom at work, thinking about his mother, who hadn't visited him since Saturday night.

James shared that he knew Mom would have liked to have visited Jalen at least one of those nights, but that she was pretty nervous about how to actually pull it off since Aiden had returned. But he promised his son he'd talk to her about taking a turn with her extra cock.

And so it was, that on Wednesday night James secretly rubbed himself almost to orgasm as he showered before taking his wife to bed. With such a vigorous warmup, he was shooting his load into Aisha's tight pussy much sooner than usual and far too early for her liking.

But he did dive right into that wet heaven with his tongue and lips and soon had her moving on the right track. Then he stopped too early again.

"Baby, don't stop," she whined. "Why are you fucking teasing me like this? I need to cum so bad."

"Tell Jalen that," he said with a wicked grin. "He's dying to fuck his mother again." Jamming two fingers deep inside her, James growled, "Take this hot, incestuous pussy down the hall and let it cum all over your son's big dick."

"But, Aiden..." She'd have to sneak past her younger son's door to get to her older son's bed.

"He's been working out so hard at the field and in the school gym since he got back that you know he's been racking out early. Since their rooms are on opposite sides of the hall, as long as you're not too loud, he won't hear you and will sleep right through it." He jammed a third finger inside her and gave her short jabs while rubbing her clit with his thumb. When he felt her excitement beginning to build again, he took his hand away. Leaving her with no choice.

Aisha feared a floorboard would creak or the hinges on Jalen's bedroom door would squeal, waking Aiden and giving her away. But none of that had happened during the two weeks she'd regularly been traveling this route back and forth between father and son and tonight was no different.

Closing Jalen's door quietly behind her, it struck her that they should probably install a lock on it. It was dark, but she knew the way to her son's bed intimately. Four steps and she'd be there. During steps two and three she shed the bathrobe she'd put on before leaving her pussy-teasing husband. As she paused alongside the double bed (We should get him a queen. A queen and a door lock.) she took in the scent. That wonderful scent that had filled her nostrils almost constantly over the past fortnight. Jalen had apparently whacked off before falling asleep (Thinking about his mother, no doubt!). Good, she didn't want him popping off as quickly as his father had done tonight, so catching him on his second go-round would suit her just fine.

And it did. From the way his young dick responded to her opening kisses, to the way it filled her mature pussy when she climbed astride him, all the way to how he jetted his seed into her as she hit her second orgasm.

Her first had come while she was riding cowgirl, the second when he'd taken control after she climaxed and manhandled her onto her hands and knees so he could take her hard from behind.

Fortunately, even a young stud needs a little reload time between rounds two and three, because Aisha was certain she wouldn't have been able to pull herself away if his cock was still hard. Instead, she gave him a not-at-all-motherly kiss, rolled out of his bed, put on her bathrobe, and made the walk of shame back to her room, hoping against hope that Aiden wouldn't choose that moment to come out to use the bathroom. He didn't.

But her husband did give her a good pounding of his own when he took her slutty ass back into his bed. His own second round lasted a wonderfully long time, and he did no more teasing as he brought her to her third and fourth orgasms of the night, while filling her well-used cunny with a third load of man-cream.

Chapter 26

Between practicing self-control and lack of opportunity, Aisha did not return to her son's bed the rest of the week. By Saturday she could sense the pressure building in him. In her it was more of an itch. Of course, James hadn't missed a night fucking her, so she had an outlet for her passion. Clearly, Rosie Palm and her five sisters were not giving Jalen the same relief.

It was Aiden's 18th birthday and as promised, his mother had whipped up homemade pancakes and western omelets for his birthday breakfast. She also had his birthday cake ready, but they agreed to wait until later to light the candles. He'd be too full to play if he ate that much, since his team was scheduled to play in the second game on that opening day of the Summer Rec League. The whole family planned to be there to cheer him on.

Aiden, however, would be leaving early to be there for the first game, and Jalen thought that meant he might have a chance to bed his mother while Aiden was away. But no such luck. As a parent booster, Aisha had volunteered to bake cookies for the league's fundraising booth and to man the booth during the first game. So, the rest of her morning and early afternoon were booked.

When James and Jalen showed up for Aiden's game, they found everyone in high spirits. The summer rec league was small and simple and really focused on everyone having fun. They found that Aiden had actually played a role in the victory of the team that had won the first game. He'd volunteered to act as a base coach and had shared some of the tips he'd picked up at his baseball camp. Ultimately, he'd coached a usually timid player into stealing a base, which then allowed him to score the winning run on a teammate's single.

Now, the three older Sewards sat in the bleachers watching Aiden's team get off to an early lead in the second game. Aisha sat between her husband and elder son, or her two lovers, as she'd been thinking about them while filling her time at the food booth. James was deep into the game, ecstatic with Aiden's impressive play at the plate and in the field. Jalen was also cheering at the appropriate times but was clearly much more taken by rubbing his thigh up against his mother's. Aisha could feel the near-desperate heat coming off him and it was getting to her.

"Hey!" she said. "I'm hungry. I was in that booth surrounded by cakes and cookies for two hours but didn't eat anything. I'm going to go get a hot dog. Anyone else want anything?"

"Sure, sounds good," said James. "You know how I like mine, with everything."

"Jalen, how about you baby?"

Jalen had been about to automatically say no, thanks, since the urging in his loins was blocking any feelings of hunger. But there had been a coo in his mother's voice that caught his attention. "Yeah," he replied. "In fact, I think I'll have two. Would you like me to come with you to help carry everything?"

"That would be great, thanks. Back in a little bit," she said to James, whose eyes were glued to the field as Aiden back-pedaled to cover a short, high pop-up.

"That's my boy!" he cried out as Aiden made a last-second adjustment and snagged the tricky floater to make the out. When he turned to comment on the play to his wife and eldest son, he found they weren't there. Looking around he saw them at the bottom of the stands, stepping off in the direction of the snack stand. Hot dogs he remembered and went back to cheering on their team.

There wasn't much of a line at the snack stand as they approached, but Aisha didn't join it, she kept on walking right past. Jalen followed. A few yards beyond the food stand were some toilets in a cinder block building. The boy wondered if he'd be doing his mom in the Men's or Women's toilet. Neither, as it turned out.

Aisha thought briefly about using the restrooms, but there were too many people going in and out. She gave Jalen a slight hand signal that he should split off to the right, toward the men's side, while she veered left. Her boy followed the signal, but slowed his walk, unsure what he was to do next. The slowdown paid off when he saw his mother veer all the way left and go around the side of the building. He did the same on the right.

Coming around the rear corner, he saw his mom still walking. She'd veered back to her right and he quickly joined up with her. A glance over his shoulder told him that the building blocked them from the view of anyone going to use the toilets or hanging around the food stands.

A few yards ahead were the woods that ran alongside and behind the ball fields. When they were about three trees deep, Aisha spun on her son and pushed him back against a thick trunk. She pulled his head down for a fierce kiss, then dropped to her knees and unzipped him.

"I am so hungry for my hot dog," she growled before eating the boy alive.

On their way back, Aisha popped into the Ladies' room to wash the dirt from her knees, while Jalen went on to the snack stand to order their hot dogs. Fortunately, there was no one in line, so they got their food quickly and hustled back to join James.

"Long line?" he asked as they passed out the hot dogs and sodas. "You were gone a long time."

It was the perfect opening to cover their absence and every now and then Aisha had found herself titillated by the idea of keeping some of her trysts with Jalen secret. But she quickly dismissed the idea of introducing lies into their relationship. After sitting down, she leaned over to her husband and gently blew her breath across his face. She knew what he'd smell.

She stayed leaned into him and whispered into his ear. "Our son was getting so hot for his mother that I took him into the woods and blew him. It was so hot sucking his cock and swallowing his cum right out in the open like that. I may have to take you back there too."

James never got his turn that day, but it turned out to be a very good thing that Jalen had. It cleared some of the sexual fog away from his mind, just before he ended up needing all his mental faculties Saturday night.

Chapter 27

After the opening day slate of games was over, Aiden's team got together at a local pizza parlor to celebrate the start of the summer season and their first victory. Many of their supporters including Aisha, James, and Jalen joined them. James brought along Aiden's birthday cake, in a large Coleman with several cooling blocks. So, the pizza party became an impromptu birthday party as well.

Aisha was a little upset because there was no way everyone could have a slice of the normal-sized cake. James poo-pooed her concerns and cut one full, albeit slim slice for Aiden. Then he separated the two layers and cut those into small slices and in the end, everyone did get a piece.

Everyone, of course included Aiden's best friend and teammate, Mark Henderson, who was accompanied by his parents and his older sister, Judy, who was Jalen's ex-girlfriend. Like Aisha and James, Mark's folks had been at the game to cheer on their son. Judy hadn't been able to watch the game, but she had come along to the pizza parlor to celebrate her brother's team's victory. Or perhaps she came because of an ulterior motive.

She didn't exactly make a beeline to Jalen, but damn close. This would have been awkward all by itself, but it turned out that since he had broken up with Judy the previous December, he had dated both another baseball sibling who was at the party and one of the waitresses taking care of all of them.

"This should be fun," James whispered to Aisha once they realized what was going on with the three different young women who kept rotating back to Jalen and then giving dirty looks to the other two.

"Until it isn't," replied Aisha. "Say," she continued a moment later, still speaking in a hush. "Do you think he's been..."

"Since we started?" said her husband. "No. I'm pretty sure he hasn't. Hell, when did you ever give him time?" he chuckled.

His wife elbowed him in the ribs. "Ouch," he said, struggling to keep the noise down. "Jealous?" he asked with a grin.

She made a move to jab him again, but he was ready this time and blocked the blow with his arm. Jealous? She had to think about that for a moment. There had been a flash of something when she saw the girls flittering around Jalen, but in the end, it had passed so quickly that it wasn't relevant. What was relevant was that her son was apparently a bit of a player. That probably explained why he was a more accomplished lover than she'd first expected.

She already knew what kind of freak Judy was and now she found herself wondering about the other two. The pizza joint worker was a small Latina; Aisha guessed Mexican based on their local community. The other girl was Black and had a serious booty on her.

"The boy does believe in diversity, doesn't he?" commented James, obviously thinking along the same lines.

"Both in terms of race and body types," noted his wife.

"Well, I'm sure he'd agree with me that none of them holds a candle to you, baby," he said in a deeper register.

"While that's very sweet, in a twisted way—" began Aisha, when there was a voice at her shoulder.

"Would you like another beer, Ma'am?"

Aisha spun out of her huddle with James to see the Mexican girl (the very pretty Mexican girl) with her order pad to hand. She found herself tongue-tied, unsure what the girl might have overheard.

"Go ahead, baby, I'll drive," James responded for her. "And I'll switch to Dr. Pepper," he told the waitress.

"Excuse me," the girl said, "But you're Jalen's parents, aren't you?" She was about 5' 2" or 5' 3" and had shiny black hair tied into a thick braid that ran well down her back.

"Yes. I'm James and this is Aisha. I don't think we've met before, have we? Did you and Jalen go to school together?"

"No, we haven't and yes, we did. Met and went to school, that is," she answered with a smile. It was a lovely smile. "We had some classes together and have been out on a few dates. I was kind of hoping to see him this summer, but he's been pretty scarce from the scene since school let out."

Aisha felt her face flush and hoped it didn't show in the dim, yellowish light.

James continued carrying their half of the conversation. "Well, I'm afraid a lot of that's my fault. He's been working with me at my company, doing an internship for college credit. Unfortunately for Jalen, that means lots of nighttime study after working all day at the data plant."

Aisha thought the girl looked relieved. Of course, she thought. If he's working with his dad and studying, that means he's not out with Judy or the other one. If only you knew, girl. If only you knew.

"But I'll tell you what," James continued. "He's gotten pretty well ahead on the program, and I'll tell him to take some time out for some fun. I can even mention your name if you want me to."

"Really? That would be great. I'm Isabella, by the way." Glancing over to the table where Jalen was sitting, she noticed him looking at her and got flustered. "I'll be right back with those drinks," she blurted as she suddenly moved away.

Before the evening was over, Aisha and James had also been visited by Judy, who made it clear she hoped to see them again soon - in their home. They also managed to corral Jalen into introducing them to Chandra, who turned out to have a bubbly personality, quick wit, and small, round breasts to go along with her generous ass.

Chapter 28

On the drive home Aisha and James were alone. Aiden had already planned on staying over at Mark's, since the Hendersons' house was close to the ballfield and they had the early game on Sunday morning. Jalen had decided to stay longer at the pizza parlor, one of his friends would run him home later. Aisha wondered if he would actually be hooking up with one of the three girls. She examined her feelings about that. She decided she wasn't jealous. Like any mother, she was happy that her son was attractive and charming, although she did worry about the potential for a social disaster with three girls confronting each other. Thinking more about the three girls she felt something else. What was it? She finally realized she was turned on.

If the earlier flash of emotion had been jealousy, it had morphed into a new level of perversion. She was remembering back to the day when this had all started. The day James had discovered her reading and watching incest porn and told her he wanted her to fuck their son. Earlier that day, she'd been enjoying some different erotica; lesbian porn. She remembered how, in her mind, she'd become one of the two Black women fucking the submissive White girl in the video. A girl who became Jalen's ex, Judy. But her imagination hadn't stopped there. Soon, the second Black woman had been replaced in her fantasy by Jalen. Shoving a black cock instead of a black pussy into the little White cheerleader's mouth.

Now she found herself growing wet as she saw that picture in her mind once again. The two of them pounding into Judy's slim white body. Jalen's thick cock down her throat, Aisha's strap-on up the tight cunt. But how much tighter would the tiny Isabella be? The image of her and her son double-teaming the small Latina amped up the voltage growing in her cunny. Then she almost came right there in the car when the small brown butt was replaced in her mental porn theatre by Chandra's big ass. Seeing the dark cheeks wobble under the relentless assault of a fat silicone cock would be fucking amazing.

Aisha was so engrossed in her twisted daydreams that she was utterly nonplussed when she finally registered James's question.

1...678910...25