Seward Summer Internship

Story Info
Sons intern as Mom's spare cocks.
87.6k words
4.65
44.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a SUMMER LOVIN 2023 contest entry. I hope you enjoy it along with other contest stories and will reward your favorites by taking the time to favor and rate them.

Speaking of other Literotica stories, in this very long tale there are several mentions of writers and stories that caught my attention when I first discovered this site. For this summer read I went for a full-on, full-out joy-of-sex story as a shout out to those early faves who wrote so well about such bad things.

"Such bad things" involves incest with a shared wife, including a few fetish scenes, so, as with all Literotica stories, please check the description and tags to be sure this is up your alley before you invest your time reading about things you don't like (and were warned about).

"Teenager" always means 18 or 19 if the person is engaged in adults-only action.

SEWARD SUMMER INTERNSHIP

Sons intern as Mom's spare cocks.

Chapter 1

Aisha Seward got the text she was hoping for at one o'clock.

wx good. heading out. cu sun. ja. With two heart emojis at the end.

There had been a threat of a thunderstorm, but it was apparently passing by, so the weather (wx) was good and her two sons, Jalen and Aiden (ja), were heading out for a weekend camping trip in the mountains and would see her (cu) on Sunday (sun). And they loved their mother.

Aisha smiled as she replied with three emojis. A thumb's up and two faces blowing kisses, one for each son. Jalen and Aiden were members of their high school's Wilderness Club and would be going with the club straight from school that Friday afternoon on the annual end-of-year camp out.

For Jalen, who was graduating the following week, it would be his last trip with the club. His brother Aiden was only 11 months younger, with his Senior Year still to go and he'd already been elected to take his brother's place as Club President the following school year.

Aisha then composed two more texts. Also, all in emojis.

First came two boys standing side by side, holding hands: the family's long-standing symbol for the brothers doing something together. Next came a minibus, a mountain range, and a thumb's up. She hit Send. The next message contained a house, a glass of wine, and a pair of thick, red lips outlining an open mouth. It went to the same number.

Within a few seconds she received two thumbs up and a smiley face with the tongue hanging out. She'd hoped for more, but since the recipient was at work, that was probably all he could manage. Besides, the simple return message still told her their plans were on.

Aisha smiled and left her home office to walk upstairs and into her bedroom. She quickly stripped off the casual slacks and polo shirt she'd been wearing in case the boys had ended up coming home because of rain.

Underneath, she wore some lacy boy briefs, not being able to resist having something sexy against her body since she'd awakened with thoughts of what the day and weekend ahead held in store. On top was a regular sports bra, to provide the support her full breasts needed as well as to protect her nipples against the nubbly cloth of the polo.

Both undergarments came off and she stood naked in front of her lingerie drawer. She was tempted to put on a matching set of crotchless panties and peekaboo brassiere, but there were still hours to go before her lover could break away from work and join her and those naughty togs weren't meant for comfort over hours.

She ended up in black thigh-high stockings with a lace garter belt. Brazilian lace briefs were slid up over the braces and a matching lace plunge bra went on top to showcase her round 36D's. The undergarments were sea blue, with white braces on the garter belt and they looked great against her skin, which was the color of light brown sugar. Over the top went a white satin kimono.

Sure, it might be a bit early to dress for date night even with comfortable undergarments, but Aisha knew that spending the day in the sexy outfit would be like extended foreplay and have her in the mood from the moment he came through the door. Although, if she was honest, she often found herself in the mood even when she was wearing sweats or gardening clothes. Had done her whole adult life, but somehow even more since hitting thirty.

She looked at herself in the full-length oval mirror in its wooden stand and felt good, with a thrill of excitement for the weekend ahead. Forty-one years old and two nearly grown sons and she still looked as fuckable as she had at 31 and maybe even more than at 21. She'd been pretty damned hot back then, if she did say so herself, but in a serious jock way. Having her two babies within a year of each other had understandably changed her body, but the extra spread to her hips and swell of her breasts had given her athletic frame extra strokes of femininity that drew many admiring glances.

She retrieved her phone from the dresser and took pictures of herself in the mirror, angling it to catch from toes to neck. She took one with the kimono tied close, the next with it untied and hanging open in the middle, and a final one with the robe wide open and thrown back over a hip that was jutted to the side.

Aisha fired off the three photos without comment, put away the clothes she'd taken off in favor of the sexy lingerie, and prepared to go back downstairs. She laughed at herself as she marred the sexy effect by slipping a pair of canvas Tom's onto her feet, but she didn't want to ruin the stockings by walking around barefoot all day.

Aisha was sitting back down at her desk, with a glass of iced tea and a small chef's salad for her lunch, when her phone finally dinged with a reply.

She laughed when she opened the attached photos. The first showed the lap of a person, apparently seated on a toilet. A light blue dress shirt was tucked into tan chinos, with a brown leather belt separating the two garments.

In the second photo, the tails of the shirt were pulled up and to the sides. The belt was open, and the chinos were partway down the thighs, almost out of the picture. A pair of tighty-whities took up the center of the screen. The old-fashioned Y-fronts appeared to be covering a significant lump.

The final photo drew a small gasp of surprised pleasure. The clothes were in almost the same position, except that the Fruit-of-the-Looms had been pulled down just a bit. Resting on the white hammock was a beautiful black cock. It looked heavy. Not yet hard, but on its way. A second look registered that the accompanying pair of big black balls were propped up on the waistband of the underwear, as if on a shelf.

Aisha laughed as she thought of him sneaking off to the men's room and locking himself in a stall so he could reply in kind to her own provocative photos. Well, one good turn deserved another.

She spread her legs wide and put one foot up on the short filing cabinet alongside her desk. Pulling her panties to the side, she spread her pussy open and got the lips pinned down with the fingers of her left hand. She used the right to take a close-up selfie, which she fired right off.

She kept toying with her junk while waiting for the ding of his reply. She was expecting, and hoping, to see another dick-pic with the dark cock hard and straining at the camera, maybe with his strong black hand wrapped around it. But when the reply landed, there was no photo at all. Instead, she read, Damn, gotta go! Followed by a sad face emoji.

Aisha sighed, put down the phone, rearranged her panties and took a sip of tea, imagining someone waiting to use the toilet and stopping her sext partner from continuing their game.

Chapter 2

Over the next few hours, Aisha read and graded exams from the freshman "Algebra for Business" and "Intro to College Math" courses she was currently teaching for a state university with a large online presence. Then she moved on to responding to student e-mails. It occasionally caught her off-guard when she realized her own son Jalen would be one of these freshmen in the next school year. Was she really that old? Despite her positive self-evaluation in front of the bedroom mirror, thinking of the actual numbers involved caught her by surprise. In her mind she wasn't a middle-aged mother with grown kids; she was still a long-limbed athlete, making her way quickly around the track, usually at the front of the pack.

Of course, having Jalen, and then Aiden right after, had derailed her dreams of track glory continuing from high school through college. But to be honest, it had been a Division III school; it wasn't as if she was going to the Olympic Trials. And her beautiful boys were worth a whole lot more than a few more medallions or trophies added to the collection in a trunk in the attic.

Turning her attention back to work, she took a moment to register that her computer terminal setup would certainly shock the students on the other end of the connection. But thinking about her age as she had been, she recognized that her NSFW work setup was another of the things, like the daytime lingerie, that kept her feeling younger than her driver's license claimed.

She had a dual-screen setup. On the right were her students' papers and communications. Over on the left were videos from various porn sites, along with erotic tales from adult story sites, including her favorite, Literotica. It was hardly the type of multi-tasking that marked a woman going over the hill and losing her youthful passions.

Aisha liked to find interesting erotic stories and then search out videos that best matched the action described. She'd always found dirty words somehow more exciting than dirty images, but when you could put the two together...plus it sure helped avoid falling asleep going over freshman-level maths.

She'd been working hard on whittling down the schoolwork so she could ignore it completely over the weekend and she was getting there. On the right screen now was a simple request for help from a student who was confusing two similar concepts. On the left was a story from the prolific silkstockingslover, who wrote some wonderfully degenerate pieces that often involved teachers like Aisha. Above the story was a video of a blonde White-girl eating one Black pussy, while another sister pegged her from behind with a black strap-on.

Aisha forced herself to focus on the right monitor, so she didn't send out some distracted error to her online student. Once she'd sent off her reply and determined it was the last in the queue, she checked her phone again for more sexy messages. Finding nothing except that her battery was getting low, she went into the kitchen and slipped her phone into its charging cradle on a counter. Then she opened the refrigerator and retrieved a bottle of a crisp white Chardonnay. The kitchen clock said it was four; still an hour and a half until her man was due. Hell, it was okay to go ahead and have one glass before he got here.

She uncorked the bottle, poured herself a glass and took a seat back at her desk. Refreshing the video in the window above the Literotica story, she also reasoned that it would be okay to have an early orgasm to go with the early glass of wine; it certainly wouldn't impact her ability to have more of both later. Her ability, and desire, to have multiples was another thing that had increased over the past decade. Not everything about getting older was bad.

She kicked off her shoes, tilted back in her chair, and put one foot up on the filing cabinet again, leaving her legs spread wide open. As Aisha read the story on the screen, she was certain that silkstockingslover would very much approve of the way she was dressed, with the patterned stockings stopping halfway up her muscular thighs.

Aisha imagined taking the place of one of the women in the video and shoving the apparently submissive White woman's face into her wet pussy. She hadn't had a woman eat her snatch since college but had fond memories. She rubbed a hand over her crotch and found that the wet part was no fantasy, she was self-lubricating nicely. James, the lover she was waiting for, was a damned good muff diver, but there was no way to compare a man's stubbly cheeks to a woman's soft skin rubbing between your thighs. It was a pineapples to apples comparison, and right now the apple-cheeked girl on the screen had Aisha's attention.

The woman was young and innocent looking and could easily have been a submissive student serving a Black teacher in an SSL story. Who she really reminded Aisha of was a certain cheerleader named Judy, which was also right up the kinky writer's alley. Her son Jalen had dated Judy for the first part of their senior year, until the Christmas break. Dated and fucked, she amended, having heard them going at it more than once up in Jalen's room when they didn't realize (or didn't care?) that she was home. Oh well, two consenting adults. The two had birthdays close to each other in early August and so had both turned 18 before starting their senior years.

The girl in the story was definitely a sub and now Aisha didn't imagine herself as the woman getting her black pussy eaten by the girl, but as the other woman pounding into the pink pussy with her black weapon. She'd never gone that far in her college Sapphic experiments but thought she probably would have had the opportunity presented.

She sipped more wine, read more of the story, and glanced at more of the video. She still had Judy in her mind, wearing the cheer outfit, a short skirt and sweater vest, that she'd worn at Jalen's Friday night football games. The next time she mentally put herself into the video she was still strap-on-fucking the girl's round, white ass, but at 'Judy's' other end wasn't a black pussy, but a black cock. Jalen's black cock. Mother and son were using the slim White girl however they wanted.

Aisha's hand was rubbing harder and faster across her silk-covered clit and she was on the verge of orgasm when her phone rang. No message ding this time, but an actual phone call. She quickly paused the video and hurried across to the kitchen, where the charging stand stood by the side door. She saw James's number on the display and answered the call, hoping to share her first orgasm of the night with her digital lover.

"Hi, baby," she crooned. "Calling to let me know you're leaving work early?"

There was a pause. Then James replied in a depressed tone, "Afraid not. Afraid it's the opposite."

Aisha had stuck her other hand into her panties when she'd picked up the phone, looking to surprise her man with a wail of orgasmic pleasure, but now her clit-rubber froze in place as she listened.

"Remember how I had to break off suddenly, before?" he was saying now. "Well, it was a massive system alarm, saying several customers had lost connection to the network."

James was a computer engineer and worked at a company that provided secure off-site data storage of other companies' vital information.

"We've been working on it ever since and still haven't figured out what's going on. In fact, I can only talk for a moment, I need to get back in there to check on our emergency backups and other security protocols. We're not sure if we're under a hacker attack or what, but we have to assume we are and lock everything down. I'm afraid it looks like we have several hours of work ahead of us," he said sadly. "I just wanted to call and let you know that I don't know when I can get there."

"Oh," Aisha said absently, all the excitement in her crotch disappearing.

"I'm really sorry, baby," James continued. Then he forced some gaiety into his voice, trying to avoid completely killing the sexy vibe they'd been building up all week. "But we still have tomorrow and most of Sunday before the boys get home, so we'll still have plenty of fun. In fact," he added, "you should still go ahead and enjoy yourself tonight. Maybe slip in that video we shot of ourselves in Vegas and think about how I'm going to fuck you like that again tomorrow."

"Hmm? Oh yeah, Vegas," she murmured.

"I'm really sorry, baby. And I'm afraid I have to go now. I love you."

"I love you too," she said automatically, but he'd already hung up before she'd finished.

She absentmindedly slipped the phone back into the charging cradle and made her way back to her office.

Chapter 3

Two hours later James still wasn't there, Aisha was still wearing her sexy lingerie, and the bottle of Chardonnay was empty. She'd gone back into the University site and filed the student test grades from earlier and then taken care of some other admin items that had been awaiting her attention. She'd nibbled on some of the chilled shrimp she'd gathered as part of what was supposed to be a light dinner for them but hadn't had much appetite for anything else. She finally decided to watch some TV, but in her bedroom instead of the family room. She carried a bottle of red and a bottle of Perrier upstairs with her, unsure as to which she would drink. She knew she didn't need any more alcohol, but the let down from tonight's plans going awry had her feeling like tying one on.

But when she got herself tucked in under the comforter and propped up against the headboard, it was the sparkling water that she opened and poured into the wine glass. With the remote she hit some news channels but really wasn't in the mood for seeing all the sad shit going on in the world. She skimmed over Netflix, but everything that caught her eye was something she wanted to watch with James or her boys.

Then she switched over to the Internet source on the remote and engaged the same VPN she used for porn surfing on her computer downstairs. She remembered how close she'd been to an orgasm before James's mood-killing phone call.

James had told her to carry on without him and as she thought about what search term to enter into the private browser, she realized that she was indeed still horny. His call had obviously thrown a bucket of water on her fire, but she'd been stoking those coals so long that they were still red hot under the ashes of their spoiled date night.

She'd been about to get off earlier while reading a story about a lesbian strap-on session and watching a video showing the same. The interracial, lesbian, and submissive angles were all exciting and she considered going back there. But then she recalled imagining the White girl was sucking Jalen's cock, even though on screen she'd been eating a Black woman's pussy. Aisha definitely wanted to see a cock in action this time. Or make that, cocks. "submissive girl gangbang" she wrote in the search window. She paused a moment, then went back and changed "girl" to "woman". Why should young sluts have all the fun? She hit Enter. A long list of matches came up.

Aisha opened a second private browser window in the bottom half of the screen and went into her Literotica account. There she went to her favorites list, looking for something tried and true that suited her mood. Good old Silky of course had several entries which might do. But there were some from Lordshark, altego and TryAnything that were also in tonight's wine-influenced wheelhouse. She pulled up Accidental Gangbang and Wife Bang in the Stables in separate windows and then added Family Slut by danexxx.