Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she drawled. "Do you think the boys will want to join Seward Family Services full time?"

He took in the new company name and replied, "With you as both boss and customer? If there were only two positions on staff, they'd lock me in the basement to get hired."

"Even with the initiation?"

"Initiation?"

"It's been a long time since you first went through it," she mused. "But you had a refresher just a few nights ago." She dropped her knee and he saw her cock poking out from her crotch. Aisha laughed when she saw his eyes pop and she turned and slowly sashayed toward him.

James saw now that the strap-on dildo was apparently held in place by spandex briefs. He'd never seen this setup before. She'd done him with a purple six-incher earlier in the week, but this one was black and looked to be only around five inches long, a good starter size. Smooth and slender, it was clearly designed for fairly gentle anal play.

"Remember the gift you brought me from Atlanta?"

He did. It was nowhere near as innocent looking as the toy she wore now. It was many years before; his employer at the time had sent him down to Atlanta for some sort of training. He'd ended up getting drunk with some other trainees and visiting first a strip club, and then its connected adult store. After putting a few dollar bills into garters and waistbands, he'd dropped a lot more on DVDs and toys. Specifically, a lesbian video, a threesome video with both FFM and MMF, and a long, double-headed dildo like the one featured on the cover of the lez movie.

He'd passed out in his hotel room before even getting the wrapper off of any of his purchases. The next morning, while stumbling around with a hangover, he'd shoved the store bag to the bottom of his suitcase to avoid the maid coming across it. Then, in one of those life-really-is-just-a-sitcom moments, Aisha had insisted on helping him unpack his bags when he returned home before he could remove the incriminating evidence.

She'd made him serve her margaritas and tell her the story of his illicit adventure while they watched the movies. Then, when she was pretty juiced up on the frozen tequila, and they were both fired up from watching the videos, the toy had been unwrapped. Over the following half-hour, with the help of the lube he'd also bought, they'd played with it in a number of fun and interesting ways.

It started with one soft head pretty far up Aisha's cunny. Then the other head had gone up James's ass. Her end of the toy had moved from her front to her back holes. And finally, she'd taken both heads at the same time in a latex DP like they'd seen in one of the lezzie scenes.

The whole drunken goof had actually led to more joint ass play, which they'd both enjoyed. But somehow, like many other quirks and kinks that had passed through their bedroom, Aisha pegging James had gone to the island of forgotten toys before being revived this summer.

While James enjoyed the occasional toy time, he'd never thought about that long ago introduction to rubber buggery as some sort of initiation. No, he'd accepted it then as his penance for spending time and family money on strippers, while Aisha was at home in a cramped apartment with two toddlers. But that was then, and this was now. Well, at least she'd armed herself with a training toy, rather than the full-sized blunt instrument with which she'd taken his anal virginity. The boys should count themselves lucky, although somehow, he didn't think they would see it that way.

"Going through an initiation will indeed show they're really serious about joining and are dedicated to the mission of...Seward Family Services?" he said. She nodded yes, that he'd got the new company name right. "But how did this particular idea come up for Jalen and Aiden?"

"The boys have been getting just a little too bossy, too often," she replied. "As their manager, I have a responsibility for continuous training, and I think this will help them better respect the company chain of command."

She struck another pose, with hands on hips, tits and dildo jutting out from a body built for adventure. "Wish me luck," she said, before heading for the door.

"We've already had luck," he answered. "Now it's just about enjoying it."

As the door clicked close behind his wife, Mr. Seward chuckled, "Summer internships are over, boys. Welcome to the company."

Epilogue

James figured the COO of Seward Family Services would be gone for quite a while, so he picked up the remote control for the smart TV and his heavy crystal tumbler of bourbon and branch from the nightstand and settled back against the stacked pillows. As he took a sip, he navigated to their intranet storage site and keyed in the access code. He thought about the toys and videos from that long ago trip to Atlanta and the way this whole wild summer had started when he'd caught his wife drunk in this very bed, racking up orgasms as she read and watched incest erotica. James followed the path to LIT\SSL\video and called up a favorite that he or Aisha had stored there.

He relaxed and enjoyed more of the smooth whisky as he watched two young couples, one White, the other Black, go from a double date, to fucking in front of each other. After the first male cum shots, the boys sat back with beers while they got their second winds. The girls helped them get there by breaking out a double-headed dildo. As the two young hotties lubed it up and assaulted each other, James thought that Seward Family Services should recruit some young ladies for its next group of interns. Young ladies that could work with his wife, and with him as well. As the girls onscreen began sharing their lurid toy, James began stroking himself along with them. Yes, the summer was over, he thought, but their unique family business looked to have a thriving future ahead of it and he could think of three good candidates for interns who would fit in quite well.