Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Jalen was still too stunned to think rationally about what was going on, but he didn't need to be rational right now. He quickly pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it aside so he could more clearly see his beautiful mother slobbering all over his throbbing cock.

Aisha pushed her son's pelvis back until he sat on the edge of his bed. Then she really went to work. She knew no boy could last long under such circumstances, at least not the first time, and she was going to get that first time out of the way.

"Oh, fuck, Mom."

She pulled her mouth off him just long enough to say, "Don't hold back. Give it to me. Cum in Mommy's mouth."

So he came.

And soon after, so did she.

Aisha was completely primed. First from anticipating drinking down her own son's cum and then from actually swallowing the massive load. As soon as her throat was clear of Jalen's salty cream, she placed her hands under his knees and lifted and pushed. He quickly caught on, and shifted backwards a foot onto the bed, his lower legs still hanging down.

The horny MILF stripped off her pajama bottoms and panties. Then Aisha clambered on board, not giving his young cock a chance to even think of going down. She straddled him in a cowgirl, took his cock in her hand, and split her labia with the velvet-covered head. She'd had half a thought of dropping down on him all at once, but then she remembered his thickness. When his head began spreading her open, it was incredibly tight, but it was also obvious just how wet and ready for him she was. Slowly and carefully, she slid down the fat pole, loving every hard inch, and didn't stop until she was sitting on him with her full weight.

The feeling of fullness took her breath away and she felt herself cumming. She instantly began rubbing her clit and taking short, fast bounces to turn the orgasm from a small surprise into a full-blown climax.

Jalen was past doubt and into pure pleasure. He'd loved it when Judy had ridden him this way, looking especially hot with her 34B's jiggling up and down. He began unbuttoning his mother's pajama top, dying to see her bigger, fuller breasts. He peeled the shirt open as she was coming down from her orgasm and just grinding herself against him. Her tits were magnificent! He was glad he'd forgotten to turn off his desk lamp earlier so he could see them more clearly. He worked the shirt off her shoulders and she shrugged the top backward and he felt it slide down his shins on its way to the floor.

Gripping her hips and thrusting with his own, he got her riding again. He pushed her to post higher on her knees, taking longer strokes on his still-hard cock. When he upped the pace a bit, her boobs bounced beautifully. He had to have them. He released her hips and she went back to grinding against his pelvis with his dick buried to the hilt. Jalen crunched up, took the 38D's in his hands with the dexterous control of a good point guard and brought one of the large, dark areolae with its generous nipple to his mouth. So different than Judy's pale, berry-topped titties. Different and better? They screamed sex, he decided, which definitely made them better tonight. He suckled on the breast that had first fed him.

In a hot, perverted mental link that mother and son unknowingly shared, Aisha suddenly wished she had milk for her son. Milk that he could drink while fucking his slutty mother. Well, she didn't have milk, but she did have a hard, young cock at hand and for the next hour she made best use of it.

Chapter 17

The debauched mother was on her knees, face in a pillow, big ass up in the air and her corrupted son had just come for the third time, leaving a second load inside the vagina that had spit him out into the world.

Suddenly Aisha heard a slight rumbling, apparently coming through Jalen's street-side window. With her attention drawn that direction she also finally registered a higher-pitched sound that had been building in volume for a few seconds before she'd heard the rumble. Aiden's home! The rumble was a garage door rolling up to allow him to park his high-pitched moped inside for the night.

"Damn," moaned Jalen as he pulled his spent penis from his mother's sloppy cooch. He twisted as he fell to the side, ending up stretched out on his back alongside Aisha.

"We probably are," quipped the incestuous mother. But there was only laughter, no regret in her voice. She swung her face over her son's and gave him a long, warm goodnight kiss.

Then she smoothly slid off the bed, found and pulled up her panties and pajama bottoms and picked up her top before heading toward the door.

"Moms?"

She turned and blew him a kiss. "Shh. Good night, baby. We'll talk tomorrow."

As she pulled the door closed behind her, she heard a noise at the top of the stairs. She spun in a panic, clutching the flannel top over her breasts. Aiden shouldn't have been able to get parked, into the house and up the stairs that fast!

James came rushing up in a quiet glide. He'd stayed downstairs to keep an eye out for Aiden's return, becoming increasingly worried that his wife hadn't yet finished her illicit liaison with their older son. He'd been debating on whether he should stay downstairs and loudly delay Aiden to warn the other two or go upstairs to break things up before the younger boy caught his mother in his big brother's room. He'd opted for the second and had been incredibly relieved to see Aisha already coming out of Jalen's room.

He gently took hold of her elbow as he came up to her and kept on moving. She fell in with him and the two were closing their bedroom door behind them just as Aiden was opening the door from the garage into the laundry room.

Aisha could see the rush of competing emotions in her husband's eyes and sense the flood of questions struggling to be first out of his mouth. Just as she'd done earlier with their son, she took control and pressed James back against their bedroom door and began kissing him.

Her pajama top was dropped to the floor and his sweatshirt soon followed. As her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest, he thought they felt wet, maybe slippery. Sweat? Or cum? His cock throbbed at the first thought and jumped at the second.

Aisha felt her husband's dick growing against her through their lounging bottoms and did another repeat move from her taboo session with Jalen. Dropping to her knees, she peeled his remaining clothes down to his ankles and took the dark chocolate cock into her mouth. He didn't stuff her mouth as much as Jalen did, but he did fill her, and she was happy to find herself as giddy with pleasure over her husband's cock as ever.

"Get on the bed," she ordered as she rose to her feet after getting him fully erect. As he climbed into the center of their king-sized and pulled some pillows under his head, Aisha went to a nightstand and turned on a bedside lamp. The moon coming through the windows weren't enough for what she wanted him to see.

She shucked her flannel bottoms to the floor but kept her panties on. James could see a large dark spot in the gusset of the pale blue briefs. The panties stayed on as she mounted the bed and duplicated the third move she'd put on the other man in that other bed just down the hall. Throwing one leg over his hips, she stood high on her knees above the hard cock laying tight against his lower belly.

"Can you see?" she said throatily.

"Yes."

"Do you want to see? See what I did with our son? What you made me do?"

Another, "Yes." This one in a strangled choke.

The voluptuous Black beauty pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and clamped her well-trained pussy muscles. A blob of white goo oozed out, hung for a second, and then plopped directly onto her husband's shaft just above where his balls connected to it. Balls now taut with their own load of jizz.

Realizing that most of Jalen's creampie had already dripped into her briefs, the newly-shared wife lifted her husband's cock and guided the tip into the gusset of her drenched panties. She used her other hand to squeeze the fabric around the head, to smear it with the combined mess of male and female cum that had built up from the boy's two orgasms and his mother's three.

Continuing her re-enactment of her seduction of their son, Aisha pulled her panties aside again and put James's cockhead at the entrance of her well-used pussy.

"This is what I did with Jalen," she said. With your son. This is how he put his big dick inside of me." She paused. "The first time." Then she dropped.

Chapter 18

Jalen drifted off with images of his mother in his head and hopes that she would sneak back into his bed once Aiden was asleep. That didn't happen, so his first thought upon waking Friday morning was that it had all been a sordid dream. But the unmistakable smell of her perfume on his pillow reassured him otherwise. His second thought was that he'd get downstairs before the other males and get himself at least a grope and a kiss while she made breakfast. That didn't happen either.

A cry of, "Jalen!" came at the same time as the knock on his door. Then Aiden was poking his head into the room. "Dad says to get your ass in gear or you're going to have to take the bus in to work."

Fuck! He'd been so knocked out by the night's events that he hadn't set his alarm. He rushed into the bathroom he shared with Aiden and wiped deodorant into his pits as he swirled a gulp of mouthwash around. As he dressed back in his room, he popped in a stick of gum to support the mouthwash in making up for not cleaning his teeth either last night or this morning.

Hitting the bottom of the staircase he saw his father standing by the door, getting a goodbye kiss from his mother. She was wearing a dressing gown over a nightdress. Of course, she was on her own summer break and didn't have to dress for any early Zoom meetings or classes. He walked over with a half-baked thought of getting his own goodbye kiss, but his mother just gently stroked his cheek as she'd done in lieu of kisses for some years now. Jalen would have kicked himself if he'd remembered he was the one who had stopped her always kissing him hello and goodbye when he'd became a teen and "too grown up for such baby stuff".

"Have a good day, love," she said as normal. At least her smile did seem warmer than usual. Or was he fooling himself?

"Yeah, enjoy your work-a-day drudge," sneered Aiden from the kitchen. He was sitting at the center island working on a bowl of cereal and was also still in pajamas. The way a guy was supposed to enjoy his summer vacation, Jalen thought sourly. Then it hit him. Aiden was going to be home all day alone with their mother and they were both just lounging in sleepwear. Jalen remembered how easily the soft cotton pieces had fallen off his mother last night.

"C'mon, let's go," griped his father. "We're already going to be late as it is."

Halfway to the data plant, James snapped, "Damn, boy! Did you skip a shower just to mess with me? I won't have that kind of shit."

The irate dad looked over at his son in the passenger seat. The boy's mouth hung open in clueless confusion. James took a breath and let it out. "You smell like your mother," he said. "Like pussy and perfume."

"Oh, shit! No, Dad, I didn't know, it was just that I was so late and—"

"Okay, okay, it's all right." Then he smiled crookedly. "But don't be surprised if you find me rubbing up against you all day long."

Jalen hung his head in embarrassment, but also found himself wishing he could smell himself. Mom's pussy and perfume, could there be anything better?

After a useless day at work, the men had driven home. His dad hadn't said a word all day about the night before, but he did sneak up on Jalen twice and start rubbing up against him as promised. The second time he slipped in an, "Oh, baby, you smell so good," before Jalen could shake him off.

Mom was in gardening clothes instead of sleepwear when they got home, and Aiden was out somewhere. Jalen offered to help in the garden, hoping to get some close-up time with his mother. But it was his father who accepted Jalen's offer and set the boy to mowing the yards, while he himself helped Aisha among her flowers.

Jalen finally got his shower when they all cleaned up after working outside. But then Aiden was back and it was time for dinner. After dinner they all watched some thriller on Netflix. Jalen couldn't have told you what, since all he could think about was his mother coming to join him once his little brother was in bed. But again, that didn't happen.

His mother was too busy in her own bedroom that Friday night. James had her tell and re-enact her entire session with their son from the previous night, with James playing the role of Jalen. There were two main differences in the way the father played the son. The first was near the beginning of their lovemaking. James, having more control than Jalen, didn't blast his first load uncontrollably into his wife's mouth, even though she got to suck him twice as long. That meant he was able to match his son in eventually dropping two loads into Aisha's hot cunt. This was followed by the second difference near the end of their night. After filling her up doggy style as Jalen had done, James flipped the boy's mother over and ate his creampie out of her, sending Aisha to her fourth or fifth orgasm of the night.

Chapter 19

Saturday morning, Jalen found himself the last one downstairs again. The other three were up early to send Aiden off to baseball camp. His mother had fried up bacon and eggs, with grits on the side and the three of them were finishing up as the older son stumbled into the kitchen.

"Thanks for breakfast, Mom," Aiden said before gathering up their dirty plates and putting them into the dishwasher.

His dad was pouring the rest of the coffee from his porcelain cup into a travel mug and then topping that off from the coffee maker. "You've already got everything loaded in the car, right?"

"Just need my backpack," confirmed Aiden.

"Okay then, let's go." He stopped by Aisha and kissed her on the lips. "Be back soon."

"Can you stop at the Piggly Wiggly and pick up some orange juice, bacon, and eggs on your way back? We've used most of what we had this morning."

"Sure."

Aiden came to his mother's side and kissed her cheek. "Bye, Mom, see you in a couple'a weeks."

Am I the only one who doesn't regularly kiss Mom? Thinking about it, Jalen realized it was true. Aiden had always been more physically affectionate and that hadn't changed as he'd grown. Jalen hoped it wasn't too late to change things for himself.

"Text us that you got there safe," Aisha said to Aiden, "And have fun."

"Thanks, I will. Love you."

"Love you, too." And then the door to the laundry room closed. "Would you like some eggs?" Aisha asked her eldest.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." He watched her move around the kitchen, taking conscious note for the first time of how sure and graceful she was even in the simplest movements. He'd obviously heard all about her success as a high school and college athlete, but after seeing and feeling those still powerful muscles flexing and rolling under the smooth, naked skin, Jalen had a new appreciation for his mother's fitness and beauty.

He was dying to get up and take her in his arms or even just to say something about the night before last, but he managed to keep both hands and tongue under control. As he'd lain in bed last night, staring at the ceiling and wondering how his mother and his father had gone on all day as if nothing life-changing had happened the night before, it had suddenly hit him. It was a test! His dad had said he would have to prove he could keep his cool if he wanted anything more to happen and they were giving him the silent treatment to see if he could.

Another part of his brain also remembered what his father had said about it all being up to his mother. He'd warned Jalen that she might not want to do it at all or might not want to do it a second time if she felt too guilty after the first. It could be that they'd agreed there wouldn't be a second time and were just trying to go on as if it had never happened.

But that just didn't seem right. Surely, if she did want to stop, one or both of them would tell him straight up so there wouldn't be any confusion. That reinforced the idea that it was all just a test of his maturity and restraint and damned if he was going to fail.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

No response from the boy.

"Jalen?"

Jalen came out of his daze, finally realizing his mother had put a plate of food down in front of him. She'd also asked him something. What was it?

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he finally answered with chagrin. "Just thinking about something else, I guess." Picking up fork and knife, he nodded at his plate and said, "Thanks, Mom."

Aisha chuckled internally as she turned back to the counter to clean up the breakfast makings. James had bet Jalen would lose control of himself before Friday was over and when their son had made it, James had given her 2-to-1 to extend the bet. He'd said the kid wouldn't last a half hour past Aiden's departure Saturday morning, especially because James would also be gone. This wagering had started late Thursday, when she and James had been cuddling after her husband had taken his sloppy seconds. They were talking about what, if anything, should happen next between her and Jalen. Both realized that as hot as the session had been, things could still go terribly wrong and screw up their family. They also both agreed that Jalen's behavior was the key. He'd said he could handle the bizarre situation, but they'd decided to see if his actions matched his words without any prompting from them.

Now, Jalen sat at the table, slowly and quietly working his way through his breakfast while Aisha sat at the kitchen island sipping orange juice and checking messages on her phone. The companionable silence was actually normal for when everyone was operating on different schedules, although it did feel a bit more strained. Pregnant with portents, she thought.

When Jalen laid down his utensils, Aisha glanced at the clock. She'd won the bet. Not only had Jalen had gone off to bed Friday night without making any improper comments or contact, despite being obviously amped up, he'd also made it through a half hour alone with her with no wrong steps.

"Thanks, again," he said when she picked up his empty plate and glass and brought them over to the sink.

With her back to him and the water running to cover her actions, she surreptitiously unbuttoned her pajama top - a silk one this time, with a silk robe on top. She held the whole thing closed as she stepped back over to him, as he continued sitting at the breakfast table.

"Jalen, you said earlier you were thinking about something else. Was it this?" She pulled open her robe and pajama blouse; she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Oh, God, yes," he groaned.

She stepped right up against him, lifted a large mammary in one hand and put the other on the back of his neck. "Suck," she cooed as she pulled his head forward. "Suck Mommy's big tit."

Chapter 20

James got home and didn't see anyone. "Honey, I'm home," he called. Getting no answer, he emptied the small bag of groceries into the fridge. A full dozen eggs and two packs of bacon were already inside. After laying the new bacon and eggs Aisha had sent him shopping for next to them, James closed the fridge, deep in thought. On the door was a small magnetic whiteboard they used for shopping lists and messages. It had been wiped clean and in large, bold numbers he read, 32 min. A winking emoji with its tongue hanging out was drawn after the numbers in a different hand. James chuckled.

1...45678...25