Sex Act

Story Info
How I make love to Clark's wife.
1.7k words
2.81
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

My darling, Louise

It is a great shame that we have to hide our romance from your husband and your neighbours. It limits the frequency that we can meet to consummate our mutual lust.

But the wait does make the sex even hotter. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and it also makes my cock want you even more. I suppose it is a case of absence makes my dick go longer.

Talking of dicks getting longer, I like the nude pictures of you that you emailed me. You have a magnificent body. I sit in front of my Smart TV and wank as I see you naked. I like your tits, your tight bum and your black pubic hair covered Venus mound. Altogether I like seeing you in the altogether.

Clark has good taste in women. But you are clearly in a far higher league than him.

I particularly like that you got Clark to take the nude photos of you. Your husband thinks they are just for you and him to enjoy. What a sap he is. Little does Clark know that he has made the photos for me as well. Never has a man been so unwittingly obliging to his love rival. If only he knew that he took those photos of you as wank material for me.

You know that I like watching you strip. The photos of you are nice but a staged video would be even nicer. So I hope you can get Clark to go one step further. I want you to get him to film you stripping. The video would give any man a hard on. It would replace Viagra. It would save the NHS £millions.

I would love to see Clark filming your breasts being liberated from your red lacy bra. I would like to see you as you bend down and expose your buttocks. I would like to see the view of your cunt from the rear. My cock is getting hard as I think of you taking off your clothes and displaying the intimate parts of your body to me.

I would love to post the videos of you on a porn website. Why should the world be deprived of the opportunity to see you stripping and self pleasuring?

Many porn videos show the reflection of the cameraman caught in a mirror. Perhaps you can arrange it so the porn viewers can catch sight of Clark as he films. I have even thought of a title for the video "Cuckold Husband Films Wife For Her Lover". Thinking more about the video, perhaps it might be better if Clark was caught wearing no clothes.

My porn profile shows me naked, so my friends now I am blessed with a long dick and a muscled chest. They know it is me because I hold up a sign with my porn site nickname "Cuckmaker_123". This device means I show that I am available for their on line dating service. I have had some good times meeting up with other women.

The sight of an overweight man with a small dick will suggest why you prefer me to Clark. Of course Clark tries his best to satisfy you. But he is not a sophisticated lover. He doesn't give your cunt the time it really deserves.

My porn followers like knowing that the cuckold videos I post are genuine and not actors and actresses. I can spot the fakes straight away. They have a too easy on-screen relationship. And extra long and thick dicks and inflated breasts are a dead giveaway. My followers want a genuine husband and his wife with another man. Occasionally I post a video of the wife with another woman.

You tell me that Clark does try to sustain his lovemaking but is unable to stop shooting his load. He goes to sleep shortly after coming. To be fair, Clark is doing his best. But overall his sexual technique can only be described as "poor". He doesn't realise that you have to masterbate as he sleeps. He would be hurt if he ever realised you had to resort to self abuse and your affair with me,

It is a monument to your love for Clark that you put up with the poor sex. You feel that he can't improve. As you say "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear". I know that Clark is a good husband and works hard to pay the mortgage and provide for you the good life. In that Clark is better than I am. I couldn't put in the hours of study he does. Clark is respected by everyone who knows him. You hope that he gets to be Senior Lecturer of Modern History at Somerfield University. You tell me that he has a good chance of getting that promotion.

I am lazy and happy to survive on the easiest jobs I can find. I collect the fees for the sun loungers in the Summer and take whatever jobs I can in the Winter. I fuck women from time to time, including another married woman. But her husband knows all about it, since he is a voyeur. He sits and watches fully clothed as I pork his wife.

My internet dating takes up lots of my time. A lot of women don't answer or get back in touch far too slowly. This can be a good thing when time hangs heavy in the Winter or when rains come for days on end in the Summer and Autumn.

I find that only 1 in 20 of my internet dates gets anywhere. But it is an adventure trying to get them into bed. It is the thrill of the chase that sustains my internet dating.

You are the only serious person I bed. I care for you, unlike the other married lady or the casual one nighters or those I am just a friend with benefits. With them it is just filling in time in a most delightful way. With you sex it is special.

If we were to get married I would certainly not stay loyal to you. As far as we both know, Clark has never cheated on you. I would definitely cheat. I don't think you could handle me sleeping around if I were your husband. Just as you couldn't bear Clark to have rumpy pumpy with other women.

I like the secrecy of our sex life. I know how attached you are to Clark. I know that you find it hard running between Clark and me. That is why our relationship is so erotic. I am not a piece on the side. You care deeply for me. It is not just casual sex. It is the true love that you have for me. That is why we have such uninhibited sex. It is because it proceeds from your heart and not from your need to have your vagina excited.

I love the way we have sex. I love the way you arch your back and open your legs for me. I like seeing your pubic mound and the slit between your legs. I like the way you play with your clit. I like seeing you take yourself to the next erotic level. Even better I like taking you there.

Clark is basically what the prostitutes called a "wham bang thank you man". He thinks sex is about a quick fondle of your tits, penile entry and orgasm. He has a lot to learn about sex.

So what do I do that Clark doesn't?

I gently place 2 fingers inside your slippery vagina and find your G spot. The G spot is the only hard part of a woman's sex. It does take time and effort to locate and then stimulate. The vaginal walls push against the fingers. Of course it helps that you move your hips to allow my fingers greater freedom. It takes time to find the part of the G spot that truly excites the woman. I call this the G+ spot.

For you Louise the G+ spot is at the far side of the hard area. It makes stimulation more difficult then with some other women. In fact you are the one who has the hardest G+ spot to locate.

Even with your cooperation and my expert fingerwork I can only excite your G+ spot for about a minute. But I love the spasms of pleasure it gives you.

I then use one of my wetted fingers to circle round and excite your clit. This makes your body tremble and my penis grow. When I was ready to encase my cock in a condom you ease it over my stiffy.

Fully suited I get to work. I pinch my erection at its base, dipping it down so that the head nuzzled just inside you. I automatically shut my eyes as I am only just inside your canal. I have to force myself to open them and admire your tits.

The urge to enter your cunt fully takes over. I push and felt her cunt walls resist. It was a heavenly feeling.

I thrust deeper until I am fully docked. I then pull back and thrust strongly. Another push, this one even deeper. I held on for as long as I can before I am tipped over the edge.

My cock spasmed and my sperm filled the tip of the condom. I wait for about 20 seconds and then I pull out. We kiss, which is something I don't do with the voyeur's wife.

I like it that you take off the condom and wrap it in an envelope. You place it in the wastepaper basket for the time being. You don't want Clark to find evidence of us using his bed. Later I will take the envelope away with me.

We kiss and I stroke your face, We are both satiated and life is gentle in the afterglow of our passion. We kiss again. I tell you how fantastic it had been.

You always reply "You weren't so bad at it yourself."

We both fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the alarm. You don't want to leave any evidence. I watch as you rise and dress and then you watch me dress.

You start tidying up and I take the envelope containing the condom out of the waste paper basket. I leave straight away as you continue to prepare for your husband's return.

I know you will message me so we can meet again.

Lots of love

Cuck_maker123

PS I hope one time we can have a whole weekend together.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers