All Comments on 'Sex Act'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

Sucks. Wrong category.

The BEAR

ttt59ttt596 months ago

Agree with The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should be in fucked up bullshit category. This gets you off pretending to be a bull and cucking a husband? There is nothing erotic about fucking another mans wife. If the whores cunt isn't satisfied by her husband then get divorced don't cuck the man you apparently love. And as for the arsehole fucking the wife i really hope he gets what's coming to him. Prefer with concrete boots at the bottom of a lake.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chapter 2: cuck_maker123 and the cheating skank slut Louise were on their knees hands and legs tied up. Not so much cuck husband laughing at how weak and pathetic her lover really was. He was crying and begging for his life as hubby pushed him over the side of the boat into 425 of water with a 200 pound piece of concrete firmly attached. Louise began to beg and tell him how she loved only him as she too went overboard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't agree about this being in the wrong category. She loves her husband and her lover. I only wish that Clark could enjoy seeing his wife play and love her more for it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poorly written and posted in the wrong category. JAFT!

icebreadicebread6 months ago

I agree with BEAR also

patilliepatillie6 months ago

This was not good.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

The Bear has spoken truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous