Sex Addicts Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

'Then they decided it was time and began to cum, three of them, one after the other filled up my pussy -- sloppy seconds and thirds until it was running out of me and one of them decided to cum big time all over my boobs.'

Josephine stopped talking and Michel noticed that she was looking down at her shoes, perhaps she felt the enormity of her confession and the trust that she had put in him.

'Sounds like a marvellous adventure,' he said. 'Tell me, how you felt afterwards, the next day?'

She took a breath, and again looked up at Michael.

'I couldn't stop smiling,' she said, 'and I kept getting flashbacks, I felt so sexy, so desirable and so wanted.'

'But that's a good thing, isn't it? I believe that everyone wants to be wanted and considered desirable, so lucky you. So did it make you happy? '

'Well, I went back to my ordinary life - I reviewed my business, wondered about selling it. I went out with friends and on a couple of dates.'

'You didn't answer my question. Did your adventure into group sex make you happy?

'Oh yes, it made me very happy, as I said, I smiled a lot initially, but it was so hard going back to vanilla.'

Michael pushed, 'So why did you?'

'Well, I suppose that I had told myself, it would just be a one off adventure, something to tick off the bucket list and that it wouldn't happen again. I'd sort of had my excitement and I needed to get back to basics. So I pushed myself to do that. I put all thoughts of that night, well, perhaps it's more accurate to say that I tried to put all thoughts of that night out of my mind and, to a large degree, I succeeded. In fact I was doing rather well, the flashbacks receded and life was ok.'

Ok, well, fair enough,' Michael said, 'but just because you enjoyed yourself and have had flashbacks of that night doesn't make a you a sex addict, Josephine, it makes you a hot sexual woman that knows what she likes, and what's wrong with an adventure and how marvellous to cross something off your bucket list.'

Michael noticed that Josephine was back looking at her shoes.

Suddenly there was a stony silence.

'Oh I see, there's' more, isn't there? Michael suddenly realised that she had more to say.

'Oh yes,' she said, 'much more.'

Josephine looked at her watch, 'oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise I've been talking for so long. It feels so good to have told someone, I can't tell you how pleased I am that I joined, thank you.'

Michael looked his watch too and realised that he had another appointment - 5 minutes ago.

'I'm glad it's been helpful but we are not finished are we? Would you like to come back and tell me the rest?'

'Oh yes, yes I would, yes please, can I come tomorrow and maybe get a little longer because there's more to say.'

Michael found his diary and they made an arrangement to meet the next day. They both stood up and she smiled such a big smile at him, he just couldn't help smiling back at her.

'See you tomorrow.'

'Yes, see you then,' he said and walked her to the door and said goodbye.

When he got back to his desk, he plopped down in his chair and ran his hands through his hair, thinking back over the past hour, wondering what just happened. This women, her story, the way she told it... fuck he liked her; she was everything he wanted in a woman and she had landed in his lap, proverbially speaking anyway. The experience was just like watching a very horny porn film, but with no images, just sound -- he hadn't seen a porn film for a long time, and even then it wasn't as horny as this had felt. Bloody hell, he could almost imagine it all. Would he want to be one of the men, or would he want to be the masseur - who cares, he just wanted to be involved.

He couldn't wait to hear the rest of her story. He guessed it would be even more intense that the first part. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

Then, once she had confessed all, he would tell her that he wanted to see her outside of the SAA. He would take her out for dinner, wine her, dine her, and hopefully seduce her... see if he might be enough for her for a while, at least, but first he would have to figure out a way around the 'no fraternising with clients rule'. Hell he felt excited.

***

I hope that you've enjoyed this story so far... there is lots more to read.

Thanks

Jess x

12