Sex Amongst the Spires Ch. 02

Story Info
The unseen man plays a sensual game with his college girls.
12.1k words
4.2
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hecat

The woman tilted her head back to let the hot water of the shower run down her face. After such an intense few days it was exactly what she needed. Coursework had piled up for every one of the women in St Philomena's college and as such tensions had been at an all time high. Arguments between the buildings residents had been an almost daily occurrence. None of the women had ever meant anything by it, it was simply frustrations venting forth. That was not to say though that it was not taxing to have to deal with the bickering day in and day out.

Hecat sighed as the scorching water flowed over her toned body. Thankfully though it seemed as though the college itself was always here to help them. She'd begun to take notice of it around the time of the last end of winter-term party. Even for an all female college of university students in one of the highest stress universities on the planet the number of sexual escapades was unusually high. It wasn't uncommon for sudden bursts of arousal to cause women to lose themselves for a period of time before having a mind blowing orgasm. Or for subtle things around them to change without rhyme or reason for them to do so, all to push them towards a route of hedonistic fun. Strangest of all it all seemed to occur when the women needed it the most. When they were stressed or anxious, if they got lonely late at night or if a date they had been looking forward too ditched them.

It was as though the college itself looked after them.

She smiled as she ran her hands down her soapy midriff, even in private she liked to put on a show. After all, she often felt as though eyes were on her even when no one was around. For a while she had become obsessed with finding out what it was that caused these odd happenings, even roping in her floor mates into her investigations. As they had run into dead end after dead end though they had all come to a realisation.

That it didn't matter.

Whatever was happening filled their lives with pleasure when they needed it most, no harm ever came to any of the women and it didn't come to them if they truly did not want it. So they had abandoned their search. In the end Hecat had found it incredibly freeing. The very idea seemed to have drifted from the mind of her peers and to her it was wonderful to just enjoy the bliss without stressing over the why.

Clean and refreshed she stepped out of the cubicle in the communal shower. Outside stood doing her makeup in the mirror, was Paula. Hecat stretched, revelling in the feeling of her tight muscles starting to loosen and with a wink to the blushing Paula she confidently strode out of the room, still dripping wet.

After all, what was the worst that could happen to her walking around the college naked?

Edward

It felt as though he had awoken laid upon a perfectly comforting cloud. Edward didn't need to sleep, just as much as he didn't need to eat or drink. Instead he did them simply because he enjoyed them. Since his seemingly endless existence was bound to this one building he figured he might as well take from it what pleasure in it he could. Others may enjoy the world outside but he had everything he wanted right here. One of the more recent delights he had discovered was courtesy of the shy, buxom, blonde known as Angela. The woman had an endless sexual appetite and a drive to succeed unmatched by almost any other girl he had witnessed in his time here. Such passions had begun to take their toll though and he had found Angela starting to take naps late in the afternoon after taking some time to "enjoy" herself.

Edward being the consummate gentleman that he was made sure he was always on hand to ensure that Angela enjoyed her private time to the fullest. Of course though, that meant he simply just could not let her nap alone, it would have been rude of him after all. This was most certainly his reasoning and not the fact that Angela slept in the nude on her back, thus making her pillowy breasts into the perfect cushion for him to nap on. Nothing in all of his many years had ever come close to feeling so soft and warm for him to lay on.

As he woke from his slumber his movements disturbed the woman beneath him. As always she (and everyone else in existence for that matter) was never aware of his presence and only the effects of his actions. So as she awoke Angela did not greet him as one would a nap partner, instead she simply squirmed under a weight on her chest who's existence she could not comprehend.

"Wakey, wakey sleepyhead," Edward teased her as she pawed at her bedside table, trying to reach for her phone to check the time.

Rather than help her though Edward propped himself up on his elbows to enjoy the confused spectacle. Angela's squirming grew greater with her trying her best to push herself up onto her elbows but the weight of a full grown man on top of her was proving to be too much. Yet she did not cry out for him to move, instead a frown crossed her pretty features as she tried to process just what it was that kept her in place. Edward knew the process well by now. The minds of those he interacted with would go through endless mental gymnastics to come up with any reason other than his presence.

"Fuckkk..." Angela cursed under her breath, "I have to stop masturbating before naps, I can't be dealing with being too exhausted to move every time I wake up..."

Edward let out a low chuckle and playfully tapped her on the nose.

"Ah but you just can't help it can you little angel?" Edward chuckled from his vantage atop her.

Lazily he ran his hands over her breasts as she struggled beneath him. They were by far one of the most sensitive parts of her body and even if she wasn't consciously aware of what he was doing her body still reacted. Goosebumps bloomed on the pale skin as his fingers traced across them. Her breathing become more laboured, growing quicker and heavier as her arousal grew without her knowing why. Eventually Angela let herself fall back onto the bed with a huff of frustration, her cheeks flushed bright pink. Edward however, was by no means done with her and only altered the way in which he teased her. He pushed himself up to kneeling so that he straddled her waist and waited. After a moment to catch her breath, sure enough, Angela tried to push herself up once more. This time she had greater success, managing to raise her torso up until her back was off of the bed.

It was then that Edward placed his hand on the centre of her chest and gave her the gentlest of pushes.

Angela fell back down to her starting position, her cheeks starting to glow crimson with the embarrassment of failing such a simple task. Her next attempt was met with even less success as the moment her shoulders left the bed Edward landed a swift slap across one of her breasts. Angela cried out in a mixture of shock and surprise pleasure as she once more fell back down.

"Aw poor dear..." he mocked, "getting out of bed is just so difficult when one naps so late in the afternoon isn't it? Here let me lend you a hand to even you out."

With that he landed another swift blow on her other breast, without even waiting for her to make another attempt this time. The squeal of surprise that left her pretty lips was like music to Edward's ears and he finally decided that she had earned getting up this afternoon. Languidly he clambered off of the bed, pausing only to stretch before turning to take in the sight behind him. Angela was tentatively sitting up in the bed, raising herself up in stages as though she expected to end up flat on her back once more. Edward had to admit that the transition of her expression from frustrated confusion to relief looked nothing short of adorable on her features. He watched appreciatively as she swung her legs out of bed the stood to stretch and yawn. Hecat had made a point of dragging Angela along to at least one of her morning swims each week. Despite the curvier girl's protests there was no arguing that the struggle had certainly paid off for her. She possessed a perfect hourglass figure with her more than ample breasts and tantalisingly sized ass. The loathed exercise had cinched in her waist in a manner that drew Edward's eye inexorably. Without even registering his presence she stepped around him in the centre of the room rather than heading straight to her wardrobe. Edward followed along behind her peering over her shoulder at its contents.

Over the past few weeks he had subtly been altering the woman's collection of clothing. Usually she would wear baggy turtleneck jumpers that hid her figure, despite her sky high libido her lack of confidence led to her being too shy to show off her assets. Edward had taken it upon himself to correct this. It had taken him a while to learn the ins and outs of what the women of St Philomena's called the "internet" but when he had it had become an endlessly useful tool for him. The first step had been to leave images open on her laptop's screen with outfits that he knew would show off her body better. Whenever she returned to them she would of course rationalise it away that in fact she was the one who had been browsing such things. More often than not it led to her buying said items at a later date.

Actually getting her to wear them however took a little more active involvement.

The process was usually the same each and every time, Angela would take her time pulling outfits out and laying them on the bed. Each time she would only choose from that selection, even if she didn't realise someone had tampered with it.

"Now, now Angela we've spoken about this haven't we?" Edward chided her good naturedly.

With that he picked up the bland, baggy jumper that she had placed down and stepped behind her to place it back in the wardrobe. Angela turned back to the bed with a similar long, shapeless skirt in her hands and froze, that cute look of confusion returning again.

"I could have sworn..." she muttered to herself.

Edward chuckled to himself as he plucked the baggy skirt from her hand and replaced it with one still unworn. This one far smaller and form hugging with a tartan patterning. With only a small tilt of her head Angela placed it on the bed and began to rummage around for something to go with it. As she bent forwards to delve into the depth of her wardrobe her ass was put on perfect display for him. Edward could not help himself but to trace his fingers up the backs of her thighs and give the proffered rear a squeeze. The woman moaned softly but otherwise gave no other indication she knew what was happening, instead standing up moments later with two very different tops. Edward had never had any interest in dressing up dolls as a child but he had to admit that there was something delightful about this as he pulled one of the options from her hand and threw it back into the wardrobe. On and on the process went with Edward ensuring that by the time she had finished everything that lay on the bed would be making her turn heads. Angela herself looked more than a little apprehensive about it, as she stood their biting her lip and wondering how it had happened.

So Edward stepped in close behind her, let his hands lightly trace their way up her bare midriff to cup her breasts. Instinctively she let out a long sigh of delight, her body pressing back into his as he gently played with them. Teasing her in ways that only he and her knew how to do. Soon Angela's libido took over and her own hand made it's way between her legs, enjoying herself as much as Edward was enjoying her.

"I suppose I could..." she mused to herself, "what would be the harm, maybe I'll even get lucky..."

Edward gave her one last squeeze before pushing her gently towards the bed where Angela began to dress herself in earnest, stopping only to touch herself when the cravings became just a little too strong to resist. In both regards Edward helped her, buttoning up her blouse just high enough to keep it closed and yet still show off her breasts. After of course he had already enjoyed some time burying his face between them and sucking on her nipples. The tiny skirt had proven quite difficult for her to pull up over the globes of her ass. Edward had let her try to do it herself first, savouring the sight of the various poses Angela bent herself over into in an attempt to solve the issue. Eventually he took pity on her struggles and applied a much more hands on approach to helping her. With a hand full of her hair he bent her over her desk and pulled the skirt up into place himself.

It barely covered the entirety of her ass and Edward had made sure to hide any of Angela's panties that he had been able to find. Usually the woman would have been horrified at the thought but as Edward slowly spread the cheeks of her ass for a better look he found that would not be a problem in the slightest. Whether it be from his manhandling and teasing or from her outfit Angela's pussy glistened temptingly with her arousal. He could feel his own cock throbbing hard at the sight of her not only dressed up as though she was his personal doll but also aroused and so very ready for him. Her moans were soft and musical as he parted those wet lips with his fingers, sliding them up and inside of her. He watched as the muscles in her legs went suddenly tense at the unexpected influx of pleasure, her hips pushing back onto his fingers, aching for more.

With a wolfish grin Edward gave her just that.

Keeping his hand wrapped firmly in her hair he pulled his other out of her, resulting in a delightful gasp of upset. With his free hand he pulled her desk chair over and lifted her leg up onto it. Thus, spreading her legs wide for him with her pussy exactly at the right height. The best of all though was the fact that he could see the exact expression on her face in her desk mirror as he slid his cock into her. It had started with a frown as her mind tried to wrap its self around the awkward position she now found herself in, her body trying to resist and lower her leg back down again. All of that evaporated away the moment she felt him inside of her. As always Angela felt nothing short of divine, when coupled with the beautiful sight that the mirror treated him to Edward felt as though he was in heaven itself. Her moans filled the room as he began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first to enjoy the depth that this position granted him. He wasted not a second of the wonderful expressions her face pulled as her already sensitive pussy was subject to exactly what it had been craving.

"What a shame Angela, you are such a naughty girl being late for class again just so you can fuck," he teased her as he began to pick up his pace.

Edward had moved his hands onto Angela's ass, spreading the ample cheeks wide to give him the perfect view of fucking her. He could feel as well as see his cock twitching as wave after wave of bliss washed over him each time he slammed himself forwards. Already her legs were shaking as her body struggled with the awkward positioning, yet even without knowing exactly where the pleasure was coming from she did not fight it. Edward leaned forwards to whisper in her ear.

"You aren't going to be able to walk straight at all today little plaything..."

With that he used his hands to pull her back onto his cock with each thrust, marvelling at the sight of her whole body shaking with each powerful movement. He had fucked her earlier in the day before her nap but their was always something about her insatiable appetite that made him want to try and keep up with it. Sweat beaded on his brow as he kept up the punishing pace, he could feel Angela starting to get close to orgasm. Her pussy started to spasm and clench on his cock, massaging his shaft and driving him wild. Edward grunted, trying his best to hold back his orgasm before Angela finished. His fingers dug in deep as he clung onto her. Her legs were shaking like that of a new-born deer, her eyes screwed shut as bliss filled her. Edward knew what was coming now and knew that he would not be able to hold himself back through it.

As was her namesake Angela's orgasm was heavenly for both of them.

Her entire body tensed and contracted. Her hands scrabbling for purchase on the desk and her leg pulled itself straight off of the chair. Her shakes spread to her entire body whilst her ecstatic moans reached a whole new pitch and volume. Angela's pussy was not only wonderfully tight but greedy too. It squeezed and contracted around his cock even as he continued to fuck her. The combined sensory overload pushed Edward over the edge, he gasped and bent forwards as his pleasure reached it's crescendo. Swiftly he was unable to keep fucking the beauty before him and he was forced to just ride out the waves of delight that filled him.

Finally satisfied, both sexually and in Angela's choice of dress for the day, Edward pulled out of her and admired the vision before him. Angela was still shaking, her breathing coming in quick pants as her own pleasure dissipated. The inside of her thighs was plastered with her own sweet nectar and his cum. It was an erotic enough sight that he was almost tempted to go for a third round. Alas though Angela did have classes today and he only ever wanted what was best for his girls, unfortunately that wasn't always leg shaking orgasms. So for now at least he would have to find his entertainment elsewhere. He left Angela where she was, slowly coming around from the flood of endorphins that had filled her mind.

Whilst he stepped out of her room the thought occurred to him, how did they never notice his cum on them?

Edward, one boring hour later...

Edward sighed as he sat glumly on one of the many comfy chairs in the college's atrium. Just through the main doors was the entrance porch with it's glass roof, even from here he could hear the thundering drum of the rain as it pounded against it. It had not stopped for almost a week now, robbing from the women of St Philomena's any real release to let their hair down during this stressful period. Although he didn't know the ins and outs of their work all it took was for him to open the door of their rooms to see just how bad it was getting. All of them would have their heads down typing away at their laptops or in the library researching. Despite his overwhelming libido Edward made a point to never hamper the women of St Philomena's in their education and thus left them be. Angela and Hecat being the only exceptions, with the former losing herself to lust under her own steam and the latter practically offering herself up to him.

Still, something had to be done about this. Not just for his own boredom but for the sake of the women he watched over. Tensions were running high, friendships were starting to fray around the edges and grades were dropping as they cut corners. The downside of his unique existence was the same as its greatest asset. No one could notice him and if they did they soon forgot about it. So he could enjoy life to it's fullest but moments like this when communication was key were more than just a pain in the arse for him.

"Looks like I'm going to have to be clever about this then..." he muttered to himself as he pushed himself up out of the chair.

The rain and piles of work would mean that most of the girls wouldn't be wanting a large party or to do anything at all but he could certainly help the few that would. His first stop therefore would be the recently appointed head of the colleges social committee, Hecat. As usual since the end of winter-term party he found her door unlocked and ajar.

"Well hello there my gothic beauty, time to add something new to the college's calendar!"