Sex Amongst the Spires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gasp escaped her lips as he buried them within her to the knuckles, soon replaced with a frown as the attention of the room's other occupants turned to her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Angela enquired, "only it's a little odd you're stood up there."

Val nodded vigorously.

"Yeah I'm sure, just wanted to stretch my legs, I'll sit down when I want to."

Edward's grin grew wider as he watched the red of an embarrassed blush creep up Val's neck.

"Anytime? Sure," he chuckled to himself as he pulled his fingers back out, eliciting another barely audible gasp.

Edward took his time lining the head of his cock up with Val's pussy. Savouring the little twitches and the growing tension in her as her body tried to resist the excitement that was growing in it. To add to her difficulties he pushed his cock into her inch by inch, slowly savouring the feel of her as he did so. Edward let out a low groan of delight as he did so, likely the only reason Val got away with her attitude towards the many men she spent her time with was just how fantastic she felt to fuck. He watched in delight as her fingers curled around the top of the chair, gripping tight as she fought back a moan of her own.

"Do you want me to call the university nurse?" Hecat asked jokingly, "you're looking more than a little... Strained."

"No I fucking don't want you too, ooh..."

Val's last words blended into one as Edward pulled his hips back and thrust forwards to cut her off. A low growl escaped her throat as she tried to regain her composure, Edward wasn't about to allow that to be quite so easy for her though. Slowly, teasingly he fucked her. Almost as though he was a tender lover of hers. The sentiment was entirely lost on Val however who squirmed in his grip, alternating between low

growls and moans just on the edge of hearing. Bit by bit her body began to betray her as pleasure flooded through her. Edward knew her for who she truly was, under all the bluster she crumbled swiftly once her guard was down. All he had to do was to tear that guard down. All of the other three women had abandoned the game now to watch the spectacle that was unfolding before them. Serena and Hecat were certainly enjoying the sounds that Val had begun to make. With the former lazily playing with her nipples and the latter with her hand between her legs.

"What the fuck ar-" Val gasped, cut off by the machinations of Edward once again, "are you guys doing playing with yourselves?"

Hecat shrugged, her eyes glinting with lust.

"Well we thought that as you clearly are but just don't want to admit to it that we'd give you a show of solidarity," she dropped her voice to a sensual whisper, "plus you do make some delightful noises."

"Fuck that! I'm no-"

Her retort was cut off as her head bent forwards over the back of the chair, a leg shaking moan finally breaking free.

"I think she's telling the truth Hecat," Angela said, her voice lacking conviction, "look her hands are both on the chair."

Hecat paused for just a moment in enjoying herself to squint at where Val's hands were indeed both clinging to the top of the chair back.

"Can't be, you must just be seeing things in the dark, have another drink and enjoy yourself."

"Would you look at that Val? It seems your little charade is coming to an end," Edward chuckled.

Whether she had been able to hear him or not Val's response would still have been the same. Just low panted "Fuck..." as her pleasure began to overwhelm her mind. Piece by piece her rude facade was being torn down by Edward's cock. Helped in no small part by the sight of three very beautiful and mostly naked women enjoying themselves before them. Edward was struggling to contain himself as the sight but he soldiered on, knowing that despite his throbbing cock, so eager to fill Val up, was one more thing he had to do before he finished. From how her body had started to instinctually react he knew that she was feeling the same as well. Her hips had started to grind back on his cock as though trying to speed up the relaxed pace at which he was fucking her. Edward knew he had her and that all it would take was one final push for her mask to shatter into a million pieces, to embarrass her in front of everyone.

Or to be more accurate, one final thrust.

Edward released his grip pinning Val in place, it was by no means needed anymore after all, and took a firm hold of her hips. With his new found grip on her body he pulled her back onto his cock right as he slammed his hips forwards. The result was nothing short of glorious. Val's back arched, her mouth hanging wide open in a silent moan as her faculties for making any sound were overwhelmed. It was as he started to pound her dripping pussy that the noises started in earnest. Her body went limp, propped up only by the chair and Edward's firm grip on her. Panting, moaning, gasping and pleading for more filled the air as Val gave herself to the delight filling her. The other three looked up in shock at the sudden change, their expressions turning to lust as they indulged their own desires to the sight of the entertainment before them. Edward's grunts and groans were drowned out by the combined sound of the other's ecstasy. He could feel his cock twitching with every thrust forward, every nerve in his body tingled with pleasure. The thrill of having overwhelmed Val, getting vengeance for her rude comments filled him with a feeling of power that he had not felt in a long time. It spurred him on, filling him with a burning fire that he vented at the woman before him. Her legs were shaking, eyes rolling back in her head as Edward pushed her further than she had ever gone before.

There was one more thing Edward wanted for a complete victory though.

With one last burst of endurance he sped up, making Val's ass jiggle with intensity of his fucking. Her scream of ecstasy filled the room, no doubt waking several of the college's residents. More of whom would join that number as Edward leaned forwards to whisper.

"Cum for me."

It was as though an explosion of pleasure filled the atrium. To no surprise Val was the first the fall over the edge. The waves of pleasure completely wiping away the attitude she had earlier for the time being. In her throes of ecstasy her arms shot out, knocking the chair over and completely exposing herself to the others. Edward followed suit shortly after, the feeling of his complete and utter victory over her such a potent aphrodisiac he simply could not help himself. He groaned deeply as his cock pulsed over and over, filling the quivering Val up in a clear contradiction of her supposed "Ballbreaker" reputation. He could feel as his cum dripped out of her around his cock, plastering the inside of her thighs and dripping down her legs. Gently he lowered her to the floor where she lay shaking in a heap. Looking out over the scene of hedonism before him he smiled.

"I think I won that round."


This piece was a request from a reader that wished to remain anonymous.