Sex Amongst the Spires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hecat's only reaction was to glance briefly over at her door as it swung open ever so slightly more. Edward started by stepping up behind her chair and reaching his hands around her front, underneath her top, to cup her breasts. Resting his head on her shoulder to peek at her work as he did so. Her breasts were firm and fit his hands perfectly, not the fantastic size of Angela's but just as fun to play with. The woman let out a soft moan as he gently played with them. Edward couldn't make head nor tail of what was happening on the laptop screen but that wasn't his concern. Playfully he pulled on one of Hecat's already stiff nipples and the effect was instantaneous. Her back arched and eyes shut, her free hand reaching up to the one that Edward wasn't touching.

Perfect.

With his free hand he reached behind her laptop, groping blindly for a minute before his hand came into contact with what he was searching for. It may not have been healthy of Hecat but he certainly wasn't going to argue with her keeping a bottle of whisky behind her laptop when she worked right now. Edward placed the bottle right in front of her laptop and, with one final twist for good luck, let go. Hecat's head came forwards with a gasp of delight, where she tilted it to one side and froze for a moment taking in the bottle in front of her. Edward wasn't done though, his lips trailed their way down her neck, nibbling and kissing as he went. His hands slipped between her thighs to push her legs apart as he drew them upwards towards her pussy. Hecat squirmed and gasped under his attention, for the moment her work taken off of her mind.

"C'mon, take the bait," Edward whispered into unhearing ears.

Her lips parted as her arousal built, Hecat reached out and picked up the bottle. A wry grin spreading over her features, there was nothing the woman loved more than debauchery. Sex, drinking and letting loose all went hand in hand for her. He rested his hand on her crotch and applied just the gentlest of pressure, as he expected Hecat jolted a little as her mounting arousal did his work for him.

"Well, I suppose I do need a break," she said to herself as she pushed the chair back and span it around.

Edward cursed as he staggered back, knocked temporarily off balance. It was the hardest part of his plan but he ignored Hecat as she languidly unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off. Revealing long, toned alabaster legs decorated lightly with tattoos. He had to find what he knew she kept in her room before her attention became too focused elsewhere. By some cruel coincidence it was as though she knew he was there, as she span herself to face him, placing one of her legs up on her bed and the other on the edge of her desk. Once again he found himself trapped between those milky white thighs, only this time he cursed the woman's hatred of wearing underwear.

It was a sight that took his breath away, especially when combined with the lustful look in her eyes. He could feel his cock pressing hard against his trousers, eager to take Hecat up on the divine treat that she was offering him so readily. His eyes were transfixed as she trailed her free hand up the inside of her thigh, her nails leaving faint pink marks as they went. Her index and ring finger parted her pussy lips whilst her middle began to play with her clit, giving Edward a far more intimate show than she realised. Her moans were more primal than Angela's, conveying a need that she wholly and utterly surrendered herself to. They were cut off only momentarily as she brought the bottle to her lips and drank.

If it wasn't for the obligation that Edward felt to ensure the wellbeing of the women in his college he would have spent the rest of the day happily trapped between her legs.

Still it was nothing short of a monumental effort for him to turn his back on her and start to root through her wardrobe. The sounds of her ecstasy behind him were like the sweetest torture, teasing him until just the pressure of his trousers against his cock was almost too much. He tossed aside clothes, mostly in black, and a surprising amount of leather and latex until he found what he wanted. Not many in the college knew it, but Hecat it seemed was a great fan of tabletop games. In the bottom of her wardrobe he had once spotted whilst watching her dress a very extensive collection of them. Ranging from Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer to Monopoly and even a full poker set. Usually he felt sad knowing that the woman had such hobbies that she never shared with the others; but right now as he gritted his teeth against the rising pleasure in his cock he felt far less forgiving. Quickly he grabbed the last two and tossed them on her bed, causing yet more mess to spill forth from her wardrobe. The sound of the hefty boxes hitting the mattress snapped Hecat out of her reprieve for but a moment.

"Fucking hell!" she cursed in surprise.

Edward turned on his heel and marched towards her, a fire burning in his eyes to match the one burning bright in his core. Even though he knew it wasn't intentional part of him was fuming at how she had teased him. He grabbed the bottle of whisky from her hand and took a long, deep swig before thrusting it back into her hand. The liquid fire emboldened him, as he pulled his cock free from his trousers he grabbed her chin in one hand and forced her to look at him. Anger and confusion flooded the woman's beautiful features as she strained to pull her head free.

"Oh no," Edward practically growled at her, "I want to watch this..."

With that he pushed his cock into her already excited pussy, inch by inch he watched intently as her expression changed. The anger melted into shock before flowing to delight as her lips parted and her eyes rolled back in her head. His fingers dug harder into her jaw as her back began to arch and she tried to tilt her head back. Edward held firm though, revelling in the spectacle as well as the power it made him feel run through him. His cock, already throbbing with excitement, tingled with bliss as he buried himself to the hilt within her. Hecat's legs were still wide and welcoming, he watched as her toned midriff rose and fell with each heated breath. He trailed his free hand along it to take a hold of one of her firm breasts, with each thrust he pulled a little harder on her nipple. His focus now back on her face as heavy breathing gave way to loud, unashamed moans. The muscles stood out on Hecat's neck as her head tried to move naturally with the bliss she was feeling. Occasionally he could see the confusion flicker across her face once more as she tried to comprehend what was pinning her in place. All it took was a firm thrust into her to put an end to that though.

She was to all extents and purposes now, his toy to fuck.

"Where's all the sultry teasing and charm now huh?" he mocked between grunts of pleasure.

Edward cared not for any pleasurable rhythm as he would with most of his girls, ensuring that they reached the most wonderful climax possible when he fucked them. Right now he just wanted to fuck. It just so happened to be the perfect opportunity for Hecat that she enjoyed that too. The bottle of whisky thudded to the floor as it slipped from her trembling fingers. One of her legs spasmed in throes of ecstasy and lifted up, only to unexpectedly come into contact with Edward's back. Soon the other joined it too, intentionally wrapping around him this time, though not knowing why. Edward could feel the heat coming off of her as she grew ever closer to her orgasm, for a moment he wanted truly to let her finish. Just so that he could enjoy the spectacle of Hecat's finish, the moans, the shaking and the light-hearted cursing. That wasn't what he was here for though, this had just been a welcome distraction. What he wanted was for Hecat to do his work for him and gather as many of the women of the college together for a rainy night in of drinking and games. With some considerable effort he turned Hecat's head to instead face the bed where the games had been thrown and started to slam his cock home into her as though he was angry.

"You know you want to my little beauty," he encouraged.

With each motion her whole body shook making her breasts bounce wonderfully for his amusement, fixing his focus elsewhere whilst hers was forced onto the games he had thrown. His original plan had been a long shot. Leaving them out with the alcohol and just hoping that she would take the hint. Her own lustful behaviour though had given him another way to incentivise. Hecat's pussy was clenching delightfully around his cock, as though eager to have him finish deep inside of her. It was a mental struggle but Edward resisted the urge, he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer but letting himself do so would make Hecat finish too.

No, Edward's plan was far crueller than that.

Just as he felt his body reaching that wonderfully sensual point of now return he pulled out of her, his hand stroking at his arousal slicked cock. Hecat's legs strained behind him, trying to pull him back in, her body working on an instinct her mind didn't understand. It was too late though as his release rained over her breasts and stomach in thick, hot ropes. Edward groaned, both at the sexual relief and the erotic sight before him. The reaction from Hecat was not so joyous, her body tensed as she cried out in frustration, her hands almost flying to her pussy but Edward grabbed her wrists and held them away. She fought against him but to no avail as he held her there until the shaking frustration of her denial had subsided. He knew that the arousal, that need, would still be there but now she would no longer try and sate it herself. She'd need something more.

She would need the company of others.

Carefully he slipped out from under the grip of her legs and stepped around her limp form as awareness slowly took a hold over lust once more. Groggily she began to sit up as Edward went to slip out of her door. He watched as Hecat gingerly picked up the bottle of whisky, her breathing sill not slowed down to it's original pace. She looked around, taking in the mess of her wardrobe, the games and her half nudity. Her hand brushed over her sensitive pussy and she let out a low gasp.

"Fuck..." she groaned, "I need a break..."

With a smile Edward turned and left the room. That was the joy of knowing the head of the social committee, they organised everything for you...

Edward, one excited hour later...

If anything trying to kill time over the last hour had been harder than when he was bored. Boredom just meant nothing to do, whereas excitement seemed to make time drip by like molasses. Still, here he was, sat back in the atrium of the college listening to the rain at the appointed time that whoever Hecat had managed to wrangle into joining her were due to meet. He'd overhead enough to know the when but not the who, it had been such a long time since he had been able to enjoy his time with the college's women as a group that he wanted that to be a surprise.

The first to descend the ornate staircase was of no surprise, Hecat herself, who most certainly didn't need any help in dressing herself appropriately. She was wearing a mini-skirt, a crop top that exposed her midriff and a playful looking leather body harness. Though the flush to her cheeks indicated that perhaps she had not spent the past hour solely organising social events. She was accompanied by Angela, looking for all the world like the former's exact opposite in both physicality and attire, being as she was still as Edward had dressed her earlier.

The next two that came down the stairs were far less expected. They walked far enough apart to indicate that nothing was between them but something about their body language spoke volumes to the opposite. Both seemed a little too obvious in their apparent lack of interest. Edward had of course seen them both around before. One had an almost ethereal beauty about her, with auburn hair, a beautiful face and a body that would not be out on place on a model. Edward knew for a fact that it wouldn't be out of place as he had seen her modelling portfolio. She was usually out of the college on a modelling gig so Edward had rarely had a chance to spend some time with her. Just from the sight of her naked though the few times he had enjoyed were more than worth it.

The other was almost complimentary, shorter and broader, wearing a casual suit whereas the model was in an elegant cocktail dress. Her hair was pitch black and in an aggressively messy pixie cut. She walked with a swagger and a smirk on her face that spoke of an over abundance of confidence. Edward knew her very well. He'd hear her in the college's gym at all hours and would frequently fool around with her, mostly just to piss her off. She had gained the nickname "the Ballbreaker" over her insistence on putting men in "their place".

Edward smiled, despite the smaller turnout than he'd expected tonight was going to be fun indeed.

"Serena! Val!" Hecat greeted the model and the "Ballbreaker" in turn, "so glad you could make it. Alcohol is over there and pick your piece for the game whilst you're at it."

"Monopoly? Really Hecat? What are we ten?" scoffed Val as she sauntered over to the table to pour a drink.

Not that she ever made it that far. Edward caught, just for a heartbeat, a look of hurt flash over Hecat's face at the comment. Pissed off, he moved quickly, getting perfectly in place to stick his foot out just as Val passed, sending the woman sprawling onto the floor. He couldn't help but laugh as she pushed herself up and tried to play it off as purposeful.

"Well I for one think it's a perfect idea," Serena's voice was a sensual symphony for the ears, each word seemingly meant just for whoever heard it, "I could do with a drink and some company."

As she walked passed Hecat to take her seat Serena let her fingers trail over the other woman's bare neck. Hecat stared at her hungrily as she went. Edward moved to lean on Hecat's shoulder as a friend would at the bar, the woman bent forward slightly at the unexpected weight.

"You know..." he whispered in her ear, "she's definitely your type. Stunning under that dress and just loves to show it off."

Edward watched in fascination as goosebumps blossomed over Hecat's neck where his breath had tickled her skin, yet she continued to talk to the others ignoring him completely. Soon all of them were seated around the low table upon which the game board had been set up. Despite the initial mixed reception it was clear the women got along well at a surface level, with the conversation flowing easily as the game got underway.

"Hecat darling when are you next going to organise a college party again? The last one was delightful but I didn't get to enjoy you there..." Serena asked as she pushed her piece along the board.

Edward grinned childishly and sauntered over to Serena where he practically jumped into her lap, sitting sideways across her. With one arm draped around Serena's shoulders and the other resting on her thigh he turned to Hecat.

"Yes Hecat, what were you and Angela going at the winter party?" he teased.

Hecat smiled coyly and sat back in her chair, oblivious to the interruption.

"I was very thoroughly enjoying myself..." she purred before adding with a wink, "And others. You should come join us next time. I'd make sure you're very welcome."

"Good girl!" exclaimed Edward in encouragement of this battle of charm that was beginning.

"So where's my invite then? I could show you all a thing or to. Maybe bring some bitch boys over for some fu-"

Val's interjection was cut off as Edward reached over, picked up a die from the board and threw it at her to shut her up. Sure enough his plan worked and the outspoken woman looked around stunned for the culprit.

"Perhaps then we can make a deal? Whoever beats me here tonight I'll spend the next party with. I'm sure the winner will be... Charming, enough to keep me entertained."

Serena's challenge made everyone else at the table, Edward included sit up and pay attention. Suddenly the game had stakes and everyone wanted to win. Edward's mind was racing, who did he want to see and maybe enjoy with Serena? Hecat was an obvious choice, watching the two powerful personalities clash would be a treat. Then again, seeing the innocent looking Angela be broken down by Serena's subtle domination could be the icing on the cake of any party. Val was by far his least favourite to win, as fun as watching the woman be made to kneel could be her attitude tonight was grating on him.

"Let's fucking do this then!" Val exclaimed as she gathered up the dice for her go, and tossed them onto the board.

Doubles sixes, exactly what she needed.

"Not on my watch," Edward retorted as he practically launched himself from Serena's lap.

The model winced at the sudden movement but Edward didn't care, his hand outstretched he knocked one of Val's dice. It rolled a few turns before landing on a one.

"Oh no! Bad luck sorry Val!" Angela chimed in across from her.

"That was a six!" Val argued, "You guys saw it, I swear it landed on a six!"

"Well did you see anyone change it?" Edward chuckled from his spot sprawled on the floor.

On the game went in much the same way for the next half an hour. Each of the women steadily drank more and more of their alcohol whilst continuing their battle for Serena's favour. Edward enjoyed his time stealing swigs from their drinks and hampering Val's chances at success. He started off simple, knocking her dice over, stealing money from her pile and even moving her piece backwards. The last of which Val would swear blind that someone was cheating but of course no one was aware what was going on. Edward of course did not see it as fair for the others to be helped without him receiving anything as compensation. So he spent his time between sabotaging Val's chances using the others for her own personal seats and entertainment. His favourite had been the spot he had woken up in this morning, nestled against Angela's pillowy breasts. He took great amusement when he leaned back against her to use them as a cushion. Angela had spent her time squirming in her chair, adjusting herself to try and look around him. It had garnered many a confused glance from the other women and just as many embarrassed apologies from Angela. Hecat had fared with her usual stoicism, Edward had adjusted her arms so that she was almost cradling him as he lay across her lap. His hands playing with her breasts and his lips nibbling their way up and down her neck. Her perfume, spiced as usual, was intoxicating as he breathed it in. Of course though she kept herself as still as possible, an expert at dealing with the unknown alterations to her posture. The only things betraying what she was going through being her faster breathing and the fact that to others she appeared to be occasionally forcing her hands to lay flat on her thighs. That was before something moved them back in place.

It was when Val grew wise to his tricks that Edward was forced to step up his game. The angsty woman had become convinced that one of the others was tampering with her pieces so she had started to hold them closer, to keep a sterner eye on them. This bothered Edward not at all, he was an expert at messing with them after all. When it was Val's turn once more he sauntered over to Serena and stood by her chair, one finger hooked in the top of her strapless dress. Serena tried to adjust herself at the feeling of the extra pressure but gave up when the dress wouldn't budge. Edward waited for the perfect moment, just as Val went to roll the dice he pulled downwards.