Sex Amongst the Spires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out came Serena's perfectly perky breasts and down fell the dice onto the floor.

"Oh my..." gasped Angela.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Val before she stammered, "Serena. I think... Your dress... Er..."

Serena glanced down with a look of severe disinterest and shrugged.

"If you want I can put them away," the woman leaned back in her chair, putting her bare skin on full display, "but it seems you're all rather enjoying the show. This is your prize ladies, time to play."

Edward heard Hecat chuckle from her spot in the circle.

"You'll get no arguments from me, but it seems Val's going to struggle to keep her eyes on the board if you do. Poor thing..."

Val looked up at Hecat sharply and flipped her off.

"Fuck you bitch, no man has ever beat me and neither will you!"

Hecat scoffed dismissively.

"Ah yes," laughed Edward, "because nothing screams 'powerful independent woman' like screaming about losing a game of Monopoly."

Shaking his head he moved around the women to Angela. That sweet angel of a woman did not deal well with confrontation and so despite the alcohol in her system was seeming more than a little nervous. As such Edward decided to kill two birds with one stone. Whilst Val was rooting around under the table for the dice he first knocked them a little further away from her hands before getting down on his knees in front of the buxom woman. Val's frustrated cursing was just loud enough to cover the startled yelp as Edward took a firm hold of Angela's thighs and pulled her ass forwards towards him at the edge of her seat. Placing a hand on the inside of her thighs he pushed them wide. Angela tried to resist, he watched as her expression became a mask of confusion and a small amount of fear as her legs inexorably spread. As always though Edward had his way.

"Oh you naughty girl..." he muttered appreciatively at the sight before him.

Angela had not changed anything about the clothes he had put her in earlier that day. Right down to the fact that she was not wearing any panties at all. Softly he kissed his way up the inside of her thighs, chuckling to himself as she begin to squirm in his grip, right up until he reached her pussy. Her wonderful libido meant that at almost all hours of the day the sweet innocent Angela was aroused, right now was certainly no exception with the charged atmosphere of the game. Eagerly he reached his tongue out to taste her sweet nectar, parting her always welcoming lips to touch that most sensitive spot.

This time the noise that Angela made could not be covered up by any amount of cursing.

Edward smiled as he heard the dice clatter to the floor once more. The fearsome Val's attention being stolen just as easily as it had before. Softly he ran his tongue up her pussy once more, delighting at the feel of Angela's thigh muscles tensing in his hands.

"It's always the quiet ones isn't it?" came the sultry voice of Serena from behind him.

"I... I'm so sorry... I must have slipped and my skirt rode up..." Angela stammered nervously from above him.

Desperately she tried to push her way back up the chair and pull her skirt back down over her bare pussy. Edward held firm though. Her hands struggled to keep a grip as she inadvertently pulled the skirt down against his head, unable to get it past it. Hecat reached a hand out and placed it on Angela's shoulder even as she tried to suppress her noises from Edward eating her out.

"It's OK babe, if you want to enjoy yourself, expose yourself even then go for it. You've seen how what we're all like when it came to the winter party. Just enjoy yourself."

"But I..." came Angela's response between desperate gasps, but soon any further words were lost as she bit her lip to try and suppress the moans.

"Now Val are you actually going to take your go or are you going to sit there looking like a dear in the headlights all night?" Hecat mocked.

"You lot are all cheating, I know you are!" Val argued, "I demand a rematch! Something I know you all can't fuck with."

"Fine, double or nothing then," countered Hecat as she lifted her poker set from underneath her chair and placed it on the table, "how does poker sound?"

"Strip poker sounds better," both Edward and Serena replied at the same time.

"Strip? Hang on I...Oh my..."

Edward cut short Angela's protest by returning his attention between her legs. There was only Val now to persuade, though Edward didn't think that he would be needed much in that particular matter. Serena more than had that covered.

"I too will be playing," she stated.

Although she had said it in the most matter of fact matter possible even Edward felt a shiver run through him at the idea of playing strip poker with her.

"Well fuck it then, if everyone else wants to play it I ain't one to back down from a challenge," Val grunted, "once played it with this whole college of guys, I had them begging for..."

Edward tuned out her self-aggrandisement and focused instead on enjoying the sweet treat of Angela before him. She was doing her best to stifle the cute noises she was making but could not manage it completely. Every now and then a moan would slip through. The other girls treated it as though it was normal, of which thanks in no small part to Edward, such phenomena were common around the college. It was as Val, at her own insistence, had finished dealing that Edward felt Angela begin to shake and whimper as she felt herself getting close to orgasming.

"What a shame for you then that the game is about to start," Edward teased, "can't have you missing it an we?"

With that he planted one final kiss on her glistening sensitive pussy and stood up. Angela groaned with disappointment before almost absentmindedly pushing herself back up to sitting upright. With shaky hands she reached forwards to pick up her cards, after having to shake her head a few times to clear the fog of pleasure that had taken a hold of her. Edward paid her no mind, instead walking around the room to take a look at each of their cards. Much to his frustration it appeared that Serena had the strongest hand by far. At this rate nothing short of him standing the model up and stripping her off himself would let him see her naked. Quickly he snatched her cards from her. She stared at her now empty hand, her expression still refined as always apart from the faint traces of a scowl starting to form around her eyes.

"It appears I have dropped my cards, one moment ladies..."

Edward already knew who had the lowest hand, Val, with some regret he swapped hers for Serena's before slipping the now losing pair back to Serena. The model froze for a moment, blinking as she tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"No worries I have found them once more... Though I very clearly misread them earlier. I am afraid I'm going to have to fold," Serena admitted and then with just the subtlest edge of excitement to her voice she added, "I shall be the first to strip then."

With delight the other members of the room, unseen or otherwise, watched as Serena reached under her dress and whilst still seated pulled her panties down. This was obviously not the first time she had teased people like this as she managed to keep her legs together in such a way that no one around the table was able to see the treasure they were craving. She threw her underwear onto the table alongside the losing pair of cards.

"Deal the next hand," she ordered in a voice as smooth as satin, "I do not wish to be the only one naked, simply as I need entertaining too."

"I couldn't agree more with you there!" Edward chimed in as he slipped her panties into his pocket.

It was not an easy decision for him to choose who should lose some clothing next. So he ensured instead that each of them lost at least one piece. Val grumbled endlessly about losing a hand, even arguing for a retry, but eventually took off her shirt but left her blazer on over the top. Hecat and Angela were both more than happy to have lost, both pulling off their tops to reveal nothing but bare skin underneath. With each card dealt and each piece of clothing lost the women loosened up further, laughing and flirting with ease. It was then that something wholly unexpected happened.

Serena folded.

Despite going through the effort to give her a winning hand Edward had to admit he was not unhappy with the result.

"Oh no..." she sarcastically drawled, "looks like I lost again, seems I have to take the rest off."

"This is almost too easy," chuckled Val.

Serena stood slowly, taking all the time in the world and knowing that every eye in the room was on her. She seemed to glow brighter under the attention as she turned away from them and reached behind her for the zipper of her dress. Edward was quicker though, stepping in and pulling it down even as her fingers brushed the metal. Serena hesitated for just a moment at the unexpected change in her plan before taking a hold of the hem of the dress and giving it the slightest pull. It fell to the ground in a heap at her feet, wherein she elegantly stepped out of it.

"Fuck..." Edward exclaimed, feeling his cock stiffen at the sight of her.

Since last he had seen her she had certainly been looking after herself. If someone had informed him that a master sculptor of ancient times had carved her from marble he would not have been surprised. Delicately she turned around, angling herself so that everyone in the room could get as good a view of her as possible. From where he was stood Edward could see the slight pink flush in her cheeks and neck, she was enjoying this. Here was a woman who knew exactly her effect on people and revelled in it.

"Now you all know better the prize for winning, play well," she instructed them before taking a step towards her seat.

In an instant a thought too wonderful to pass up on flashed through Edward's mind. He dashed forward, knocking Serena out of the way so that he could sit on her chair first. As the elegant woman regained her composure Edward was already pulling his hard cock out of his trousers. Ever refined, Serena turned her ass towards him and lowered herself down into the chair with her hands on its arms. All it took was a little angling from Edward and her already aroused pussy slipped entirely unintentionally onto his cock.

"Oh my!" Serena exclaimed as she accidentally impaled herself on his cock.

"Are you ok?" Angela asked her quizzically.

Serena nodded in affirmation, her lips pressed tight together as she tried in vain to keep her perfect composure. Obviously not expecting such sensations as she sat down the model wiggled her ass and pushed back further against Edward. The effect though was not as she had intended, he felt as her body tensed at the jolt of pleasure that rippled through it. A soft exhale being the only sound she made. Edward grinned, he wasn't about to let that be the only noise she made. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto him a little deeper. Gentle yet firm motions making her hips move and grind her pussy on his cock. He had to admit that Serena was most definitely an expert at keeping her emotions under wraps. Only he in this very intimate position had even noticed that something was a matter with her and even then it was subtle. Her hands gripping tight on the arms of the chair. The tension in her thighs. Her heart pounding in her chest. Still the game went on before them, the others only stole glances at Serena to drink in her stunning body unaware that he was enjoying that body so very much.

"Better not make a sound ice queen, we wouldn't want them knowing you aren't as refined as they think now would we?" he whispered in her ear.

At the same time Edward began to move his hips, thrusting up into her as best he could whilst being sat beneath her. The movements may have only been small but the effect was far greater. Serena gasped, her back arching before she brought her hard sharply up to press over her mouth. Edward could feel his cock throbbing deep inside of her, the mere idea of tormenting such a beautiful confident woman like this was almost as potent a pleasure as actually fucking her.

"Well it seems the prize herself is getting a little too into the game then," came the teasing voice of Serena, "you're looking a little more excited now you're out Serena."

The model nodded.

"I don't know what's come over me but yes, just the... Tension... In the room, it's amazing."

Even sat behind her Edward could see the incredulous looks that the others shared between them. With a bemused chuckle he took a firmer hold of Serena's hips and started to thrust upwards faster, using his hands to bounce her on his cock.

"Fuck that's good..." Serena groaned from atop him, her pristine dignity momentarily forgotten.

Edward could feel how excited she was getting, her pussy was soaking his cock in her arousal. He knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer, the effort of trying not to be noticed was distracting her from keeping her orgasm at may. So, ever the consummate gentleman, Edward helped her along. Moving one hand between her thighs he guided them open and slipped his hand between them. As soon as his finger came into contact with her clit it was as though an electric current had been run through her. Her legs shot out, one of them knocking into the table and scattering cards. To top it off there was no hiding the moan that escaped her perfectly decorated lips. Once more all eyes were on her, though he imagined not for the reason she wanted this time.

"You've blown it now perfect Serena," he teased as her body began to shake.

The thrusting of his hips and the attention of his fingers was too much for the woman to contain anymore. She began to match his pace, bucking her hips back onto his cock with an eagerness that belayed her outward appearance.

"Holy shit Serena calm it down, you're like some needy bitch in heat on some useless cock am I right?" Val joked, to no amused response in the room.

Edward could feel his anger rising, the woman had done nothing but attempt to cause trouble all evening. He would deal with her when he was done here. Of which would not take long, as he could feel the delightfully tight pussy he was using start to squeeze his cock eagerly. The sensation was ecstatic but Edward was by no means close to being done just yet, his focus was now elsewhere. He reached up his free hand to one of Serena's erect nipples and took it between his fingers. Even at the slightest touch he felt a shiver of excitement run through her, so only gently he pulled.

It was as though someone had flicked a switch inside Serena. Her hands shot out and her head was thrown back as she was finally pushed over that wonderful edge. Edward let out a low groan of his own at the feel of her orgasm on his cock but still he kept on thrusting. Determined to give the others sat their a show that they would never in all their lives forget. Serena certainly played her part, filling the atrium with the sounds of her delight as her body trembled. It took her almost five whole minutes to calm down enough to talk once more.

"I do apologise, I do not know what came over me. It seems I got a little too excited with everyone watching me and I... I don't know..." she said in a shaky voice.

Slowly Serena pushed herself up off of the chair and Edward's throbbing cock. Her body still trembled as aftershocks of her orgasm sparked through her. After just a few shaky steps she stumbled and Hecat leapt from her chair to take a hold of her, slowly lowering Serena down into her own seat.

Edward looked over at Val. The woman was clearly flushed with excitement and alcohol. She'd lost not only her shirt but her trousers too and was lounging around in only her blazer and panties. Her obnoxious nature had only grown worse as Serena had been stripped off and Edward had started to play with her. It didn't take a genius to spot that she was overcompensating, not wanting to admit that deep down she'd enjoyed the spectacle perhaps a little too much.

"Bloody hell Serena, is that all it takes for you? I've taken three guys at once and barely broken a sweat before I had them all on the floor begging me to slow down," Val quipped, the confidence in her voice sounding as shaky as Serena's legs. The others just rolled their eyes and got back on with the game but Edward had other things in mind as he moved towards Val. She picked up the deck and moved to deal the next round, each time she threw another card onto the table, Edward would reach out and flick it off so that it landed on the floor. It didn't take long for Hecat and Angela to begin to giggle at the spectacle of Val seeming to be completely unable to place the cards down.

"Look it's not my fault," Val snapped, "there's clearly something wrong wi-"

Edward's hand connected with her face in a sharp but not violent slap. The sound snapped the attention of every other woman in the room to them. Val sat there unable to comprehend what had just happened even as a pink handprint bloomed on her cheek.

"Fuck, I must have slipped. That's a new one. I'll have to have a word with whoever made these drinks far too str-"

The sound of the second slap rung out through the atrium just as loudly, with her other cheek turning just as pink as the first. Val sat there blinking for a moment before raising her hands up and slapping them lightly against her cheeks whilst forcing a laugh.

"Just y'know waking myself up for the next round, can't have you lot cheating on me again am I right?"

Edward laughed to himself and shook his head.

"You are a piece of work Val, always have been, let's see how you talk your way out of this one though..."

With that he strode up to her and knocked the cards out of her hand, sending them scattering over the table.

"Hey what the fuck is going on?" Val exclaimed.

"You dropped them butter fingers," Hecat shrugged, "if you can't handle dealing anymore then I'm sure someone with working hands can do it instead."

"No fuck you Hecat, you've been messing me around all night and..."

Val's sentence wasn't completed as Edward hauled her to her feet by the collar of her blazer. It took her so off guard that she had not the time to react as he dragged her around the back of the high backed chair that she had been sat in. She tried to fight as he pushed her forwards and bent over the back of the chair until she ended up with her forearms resting against it.

"What on Earth are you doing Val?" Hecat asked with a laugh.

Val grunted and twisted in his grip, trying to get herself free but finding herself unable to. Finally through gritted teeth she answered.

"Thought I'd give you two a chance and sit this round out."

Both Angela and Hecat shared a knowing glance before looking over at Serena who was directly in front of Val now. Neither of them seemed to object to the fact that Val sitting out gave her the advantage. Both were far more interested in seeing what was going to happen.

What was to happen was Edward heaping on more humiliation to the rude woman.

His cock was still hard and throbbing from his time with Serena. Much to his delight he found as he ran his hand not currently intertwined with Val's blazer up her thighs that she was just as aroused as he was. Truly she had been enjoying the sight far more than she had let on. With a grin he hooked his thumb under her panties and pulled them down. He felt Val jolt with surprise at the feel of them suddenly hitting the floor by her ankles. The tension of surprise soon melted away as she felt his fingers part her wet lips. Only for a moment though as the need to still maintain her reputation took over and she gritted her teeth once more against the pleasure blooming inside her.

"You can't keep this up all night Val, the others will hear just how loud we both know you can be. Just how nicely you moan," Edward whispered sadistically in her ear as he slipped two fingers inside of her.