All Comments on 'Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 18'

by sue_in_surrey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm so sad

Sue, this is such an outstanding story. But, all good things must come to an end. The ending was as good as the beginning. It is so refreshing to read a long story that doesn't rush it to finish. Thanks so much for sharing this with your readers!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
I loved every chapter

Dear goddess Sue...hehe...this may bring you to the present and help us to learn of all of your wonderful exploits in life, but it is hardly the end! I am sure that there will come a time in the near future when you will be brought to write about a wonderful moment and fill us all in on your new adventures; I look forward, as does everyone else, to that glorious day when we get to read...Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 19!

Thanks for the last several weeks of peeking through the portal in to your life and loves. Perhaps in one of your updates, you can fill us all in on Richard and Lesilia's family too!

Good luck!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Thank you Sue

Your life has been a full and colorful one and thank you for sharing it all with me. Please give your lovely Karen a kiss in thanks. I do hope you and your lover create a dirty, erotic fantasy of carnal lust and desire to share with us perhaps what your next holiday could be? If so I would be grateful. Kisses and love

From Steve in Northern B.C. Canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Story

Been reading incest stories for three years on Literotica. This is by far the best I have read. Not too much over the top descriptions on the sexual encounters. Very teasing, tantalizing and titillating. Not the same ole same ole. Very well written. Could have read much more. Thank you.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
A million times...

....thank you. I have lost a lot of weight reading your memory tales of debauchery, the dribbles at first, soon turned into a flood. Every time I started a new chapter, the flow increased. Have to drink gallons of water now, think your last words sent me over to dehydration land, that and my hand being very tired, sort of glad it has cum to a VERY satisfying end.. thank you again..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous