Sex and Prejudice Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnny starts a sexual relationship with the house slave.
3k words
4.19
6.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers

Disclaimer: voyeurism, stalking, racism, profanity, and violence.

******************************************************

It has been a few weeks since Bee has spoken to Johnny; she doesn't even care to glance in his direction.

With many attempts at conversation with Bee, followed many failures.

Attempt #1

"Nice weather we're having."

Bee coldly walked past Johnny in a hurry.

Attempt #2

"I'm thirsty..."

Bee proceeded to walk over to get a glass of water.

"Not for water."

Johnny replied slyly.

Bee paused, then proceeded to continue cleaning.

"Dammit!"

He thought.

Then one day, an idea came to him unexpectedly.

The bugs chirped as the sun began to set into the night. Laying on the bench, Johnny read the Bible. He had nothing to entertain himself with, so why not catch up on the word of the Lord?

Something caught Johnny's eye while reading.

He lept up and rushed inside the house; he knew just what to say to Bee.

"She should be cleaning tonight's dishes."

He thought, slowly creeping into the kitchen.

When he entered, he stood in the middle of the room and spoke as clearly as he could.

Bee paid no mind to his antics.

"If God is impartial and loves us with impartiality, then we need to love others with that same high standard."

She lifted her head, pausing in response.

"Are you against God's word? Why does it matter if we have different skin tones? We are created equally."

He stood nervously, waiting for a response.

"Come on, say something, anything!"

Johnny thought.

"John 13:34.."

Bee replied.

"Yes."

Johnny smiled, but all too soon.

"Then you should know that engaging in acts without marriage is a sin, Johnny."

Bee replied with a hint of amusement.

Fustrated, Johnny stormed over to Bee, grabbing her arms and turning her to face him.

She yelled in response.

"Then we're married."

Johnny said he was locking eyes with Bee.

"So help me, god, I will scream."

Bee replied in a serious tone.

"Go ahead; I won't stop you."

Johnny said it nonchalantly.

He grabbed her face, kissing her deeply.

Bee responded by pushing him away before letting her body take over her thoughts as the kisses grew heavier.

Their bodies fell to the floor as Johnny planted gentle kisses on her neck.

He turned Bee around on her knees before lifting her dress.

"Not here; what if we get caught?"

Bee said nervously.

"If you shut your mouth, we won't get caught."

Grabbing her ass, Johnny began licking her pussycat all the way up to her asshole.

"Oh god."

Bee moaned.

He stuck his tongue deep into her asshole, thrusting in and out.

Bee's quiet whimpers filled the room; Johnny just couldn't get enough of them.

Johnny's cock raged against his trousers; he simply couldn't wait another second, so he urgently unraveled his belt.

Now free, his cock unintentionally hit against Bee's ass.

She gasped in shock; she couldn't fathom how big his manhood had become.

"It's my first time."

Bee said in a concerning voice.

"I promise I'll enter gently."

Johnny positioned his cock in Bee's asshole and slowly worked his tip in.

"That's the wrong hole."

He held Bee's head down, slowly pushing his thick cock into her tight, dark asshole.

"Johnny, oh, it hurts."

He continued pushing into her ass all the way down to his balls.

"It's so tight."

Johnny groaned.

He wanted to cum right away; he had never felt something so tight and warm gripping his shaft.

He slowly pulled his cock out.

"Oh god, it feels like I'm shitting."

Bee panted.

Slowly, he plunged his cock deeper into her ass.

"You grip my cock harder when I pull out; you're eating me up."

Johnny grunted.

He slowly gained a fast and steady pace, in and out, side to side. He wanted to feel every crevice of her ass.

Pounding her ass harder and deeper, Bee began to moan and grunt loudly.

"Ohh yess."

Johnny noticed, covering her mouth in an attempt to keep her quiet.

"Shh, you're going to wake up the house."

A warm liquid hit Johnny's balls.

"Did she pee?"

He thought.

Looking down, a clear liquid coated his balls, and he got sum on his fingers before tasting it.

"It tastes sweet like honey."

Bee grabbed his thighs, pushing his cock deep into her ass.

"Don't stop."

She whimpered.

"Bee, what-"

Slamming his back against the floor, she began riding his cock, thrusting her ass deep into him.

"Make me cum again."

She moaned.

This shocked Johnny; he had never seen Bee act like such a whore; it sent electric waves all the way down to his shaft. He wanted to use her ass as his personal toilet.

Grabbing Bee, slamming her against the counter. He drilled his cock into her ass; squelching noises and quiet moans were all that could be heard.

Bee had never felt so much intense pleasure in such an unknown place. She felt like he was going to turn her asshole inside out. It was so painful, but it felt so good.

She felt pleasure building up, and it hit her hard. Her body began writhing on Johnny's cock. With her love juices squirting onto his thighs with every thrust, she used her hand to hold back her moans as much as she could.

Johnny could feel her asshole contracting against his cock, as if it were trying to suck the cum right out of his balls.

"I'm going to cum."

He moaned in Bee's ear, grabbing her tits under her dress.

"Cum inside.."

Bee moaned.

His strokes grew longer and slower as he dumped his load deep inside her tight asshole.

No woman had ever made him cum that hard; he knew he couldn't stop fucking her after that night.

(The Next Day)

Johnny sat at the dinner table, eating with his father, mother, and his visiting brother Miles.

"So I got to travel to New York; it's beautiful there."

Miles bragged.

Johnny tilted his head in annoyance; he couldn't wait until after dinner so he and Bee could sneak in and fuck again.

His head wondered, thinking about last night's encounter. He noticed his manhood began to swell up, thinking about Bee's tight ass gripping his hard cock.

As his mother and father engaged in conversation with Miles, Johnny noticed the door to the kitchen was cracked.

He glanced at the bottom of the door and noticed a hand sticking through the crack.

Johnny sat at the very end of the table while his father sat at the other end. The door was right beside Johnny on his left.

Nobody had noticed; Johnny didn't know if he should get up and check. Until he saw Bee peeking her head out, she slowly began to crawl towards Johnny.

"What are you doing?!"

He mouthed quietly to Bee.

She put her finger up to her lips, motioning for him to keep quiet.

She lifted the long white tablecloth as she crawled beneath the table.

"Johnny, what do you think?"

Miles said to Johnny, waiting for his response.

"Oh! that's wonderful."

Johnny felt Bee undoing his belt. He reached down to stop her, and she yanked down his pants before he could reach.

"So you think it's wonderful that slaves are getting rights?"

"No!"

Bee stuck the tip of his cock between her lips and began stroking his shaft.

Johnny bit his lip, trying to utter a response.

"No, that's absurd!"

Johnny stuttered.

"Well said, brother."

Miles replied.

Johnny lifted up a little bit of the tablecloth to see Bee sucking his cock eagerly, looking him straight in the eye.

"You shameless whore!"

He angrily whispered to Bee, but that just made her suck the tip of his cock harder.

"Oh God.." 

He grunted.

Johnny quickly looked up to see if anybody had noticed him; he was relieved they were still talking to Miles.

Johnny reached down, forcing Bee to gag on his cock.

"Good girl.."

He thought, smirking to himself.

Gags escaped her throat, turning attention to his mother.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Nothing... just a little under the weather."

Bee stroked his cock harder, forcing him to give in.

"I'm gonna!"

Johnny quickly motioned his arms in a sneezing motion, but in reality, he was dumping his balls deep into Bee's throat.

She moaned against his cock, swallowing and sucking up every drop.

"Oh, that was a really good sneeze."

Johnny sighed.

"You might need to get that checked out."

Miles chuckled.

"I'll definitely deal with that later."

Johnny replied in a stern tone.

After dinner, when Johnny was sure everyone was fast asleep, He quietly descended down the stairs towards Bee, who was sleeping on the floor near the kitchen.

Johnny noticed the blanket was already pulled back, and he crouched down to watch Bee sleep.

He crept his hand under her dress, slowly rubbing his fingers on her clitoral area. He leaned down, planting gentle kisses on her neck.

"I know you're not sleeping; I know you were waiting for me to come so we could fuck like animals again."

He whispered into Bee's ear.

"Who taught you to suck cock like that, huh?"

Bee gave in and chuckled, wrapping her arms around Johnny's neck and kissing him.

Johnny put his arms around Bee, picking her up and kissing her as they walked upstairs to his bedroom.

Miles peered from the crack in his door, watching them both enter the room, before he slowly closed his door, contemplating what he had just witnessed.

As they both entered, Johnny threw Bee onto the bed, taking off his shirt before climbing onto her.

They both kissed passionately, grinding their bodies against each other.

"I want to look into your eyes when we make love."

Bee panted.

Johnny paused before lying on his back as she straddled him.

Bee lifted her gown off before throwing it on the floor. She reached down to undo Johnny's belt.

"I want to put it inside this time."

Johnny said.

"I'm a virgin."

Bee replied.

"I want to put it inside."

Johnny said while squeezing her hands that she didn't dare protest.

"Suck my cock first."

Bee got on her stomach between Johnny's legs, stroking his thick cock.

"I'm going to fuck you whenever I want, and you can't say no to me."

Being treated like a whore made Bee so horny, she couldn't contain herself.

She slowly sucked the tip of his cock.

"Deeper."

Johnny said this while grabbing her hair and thrusting his cock deep into her throat over and over.

She couldn't breathe as he thrust roughly down her throat, causing her to gag violently. She held onto his thighs.

"Let go, or I will go faster."

He held her head all the way down his shaft before lifting her hair, letting her gasp for air.

"I love that look on your face."

Johnny pulled Bee on top of him.

"Put it in."

Bee grabbed his cock before slowly pushing the tip of his cock into her pussycat.

"It hurts, it hurts..."

Johnny grabbed her hips, plunging his cock deep into her pussycat and popping her cherry.

Bee screamed in agony before falling on his chest, and Johnny covered her mouth.

"Shut your mouth before you wake everyone!"

He angrily whispered, slapping her ass as hard as he could.

"Move, or I will."

He replied.

"No, please don't."

She slowly started to grind on his cock, groaning in pain.

"That feels so good; you're so tight."

Johnny grunted.

He licked his fingers before reaching down, slowly rubbing her clitoral area.

Bee began to move more and more before she was grinding at a steady pace.

"It feels good."

Bee panted.

"Faster."

Johnny replied.

"I cant-"

Johnny pinned her arms behind her back before pounding his cock rapidly into her tight pussy.

"Oohhhh.."

Bee moaned as Johnny's balls slapped against her big round ass.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy before plunging it into her asshole, fucking her mercilessly.

"Oh, that feels so good."

Then he pulled out and switched to her pussycat again before drilling her insides.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!"

Johnny quickly covered her mouth.

Her juices coated the sheets and Johnny.

For an hour, he kept switching holes, making Bee cum over and over again.

Johnny laid Bee on her back, putting Bee's legs against her shoulders as she lay on the bed.

Johnny slowly entered his cock back into her pussy; he felt like he was going to explode.

He held her legs up as he thrust into her deeply.

"I'm going to cum inside; I want you to get pregnant with my baby."

He groaned.

"Johnny."

Bee exclaimed, looking back into his eyes.

"If you don't want it, push me away, yet you're still taking my cock deep into your pussycat."

Johnny replied.

"It feels so good."

Bee moaned.

She pushed against him, but the more she pushed, the deeper his cock went.

His hips thrashed rapidly as he was getting close to his breaking point.

"Get pregnant."

He repeated as he began to dump his load deep into her pussycat. He grunted as every drop of cum emptied his balls.

Bee moaned in pleasure as his hot load filled her pussycat to the brim.

They both collapsed in each other's arms in exhaustion.

(Weeks later)

In a matter of weeks, Bee's pregnant belly began to show. Johnny secretly started helping Bee around the house along with a few other helpers.

In public, they were nothing but slaves and masters, but in private, they were just two loving parents.

Since her belly started to show Johnny's mother, Mary started to keep a closer eye on Bee.

which means they had to proceed with their lovemaking outside of the house, specifically the barn.

"Johnny, not so rough."

Bee said while panting.

Johnny slapped her ass.

"You love it rough, see? You're squirting all over my cock; don't hold back your moans. I can see you covering your mouth."

He grinned.

"Let's have another baby after this one is born."

Johnny squeezed her nipples as milk began to lactate from her breasts.

"You're like a cow in heat. It makes me want to cum so bad."

He grunted, thrusting faster before emptying another load deep inside her pussycat.

They even secretly spend time together on the porch.

"I'll let you name the baby."

Johnny said, rubbing her pregnant belly.

"It kicked! Daddy's here, sweetheart."

Johnny said this before laying his head on Bee's belly.

She chuckled watching him; for once in her life, she felt happy.

"I almost forgot; I got us secret rings. They're made out of glass."

He put the rings on both of their fingers.

"Now we're officially married."

After a while of cuddling together on the bench, they both got up to go back inside the house.

"You look so sexy walking around pregnant; let's sneak out to the barn again."

Johnny said it playfully.

At dinner, everything was normal. His brother came to visit once again, but he acted very strange when he saw Bee pregnant.

After dinner, when Johnny was making his way up the stairs, Miles yanked his arm back.

"You got that slave girl pregnant."

Miles said it with a malicious grin playing across his face.

Johnny turned his head and responded to Miles in a serious tone.

"Pregnant? Why would I do such a thing?!"

Miles stepped up closer to Johnny and whispered into his ear.

"I saw you take her into your bedroom to fuck her."

In anger, Johnny pushed Miles off the steps and onto the floor with a loud bang. This caught the attention of his parents, who were upstairs preparing for bed.

"Are you boys alright down there?"

Their mother, Mary, responded.

"Just fine, momma."

Miles replied while getting up on his feet. He then turned his attention back to Johnny, who looked enraged.

"I've gotten a few of those whores pregnant from time to time. They love it; sometimes they even wait for me to come and fuck them again."

Miles chuckles.

"What me and Bee have is nothing like what you do with those field workers."

Johnny replied.

"Of course it isn't because I'm not fucking slaves in the house, Johnny; use your fucking brain. Do you think Mother doesn't know by now? If she doesn't, she'll find out soon enough and kick that girl out to the fences."

Miles pauses for a second and then continues to speak.

"Maybe she thinks it was her father who knocked that girl up. That wouldn't be the first time either."

Concerned, Johnny quickly questions Miles.

"What do you mean by that?"

Miles hesitates but tells Johnny the truth.

"He knocked up a house slave a while back. That girl is our half sister."

Johnny's body falls back onto the stairs as he covers his mouth in shock.

"I mean, why did you think your father allowed a slave to be your playmate back then? The mother protested, but he insisted on it. Once that house slave had gotten sent to the fields, I saw Father sneak over a couple of times afterwards."

Johnny quickly gets up and runs to the kitchen, where he grabs Bee's hand and rushes out of the door and away to the barn.

There, he squeezes his hands tightly onto Bee's shoulders.

"Johnny, you're scaring me!"

Bee yelps.

"Bee, we have to stop. You're my half-blooded sister!"

Johnny exclaimed.

"What are you saying?!"

Bee replied.

"Miles, he told me about your mother. Remember how you don't know who your father is? It's because my father is also yours."

Johnny pants nervously.

"Johnny, I'm pregnant with our child now. Our baby is healthy, see?"

Bee places Johnny's hand on her stomach.

"It doesn't matter what Mr. Miles told you; our baby is here now, and nothing can change that."

Johnny fell to his knees in tears, holding onto her belly.

"You're right, Bee. What am I thinking? He won't tell anyone; he can't because I also have dirt on him."

***************************************************

End of Chapter 2

Authors Note: I hope you had a fun time reading the story; follow for more updates!

Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers