Sex and the Ex-Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That pissed them off more - so much so I noticed some things moving around, minor damage happening." I pointed back across the yard to my fantastic farmhouse, "They'd snuck through a gap in the hedging - just there where that very healthy hawthorn now is. I'd given the planner access to my hidden Wi-Fi CCTV camera I'd installed so she could see everything going on and know exactly what I was doing. When she was downloading the video to send to them, she spotted the woman walking around the site and at one point trying to push out the new oak roof beams I'd installed and pulling off the tarpaulin sheet I'd thrown over piles of dry timber in case it rained. She rang me of course."

"Bastards!" said Cassie putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, so I rang the number on their sign they'd previously nailed to my fence but the flash bastards told me that I was only allowed to speak to them through their solicitors, so I did - and e-mailed their Brief a copy of the CCTV showing his not-so-law-abiding client kicking over buckets, swinging on my tarps to try and remove them to damage £500 worth of new timber and all of my bags of cement. My personal favourite the full face of that obnoxious woman pulling at the locked petrol and oil caps on my generator and shouting to her husband to bring over some sand that she could put in it, 'once I get this fucking cap off'. I said that if they trespassed on my land and undertook similar acts of criminal damage again, I'd report them to the police then sue their nasty little arses off. Their solicitor asked about the CCTV of course and tried to get all Human Rights Act on me but I fucked him right off with some 'private land, prevention and detection of crime' shit. Oh, and I moved the cameras of course."

"The bastards..." she sighed, running a hand along one of the original timber beams in the byre that were probably well into their third century.

"Yep, put up signs saying that the property was covered by extensive CCTV and trespassers and vandals would be reported to the police then sued for damages. It turned out that for they were seriously stuck for grazing for their horses and according to my estate agents had probably cut open the previously chained and locked gates with the 'private property - No entry' signs on. They said that they had permission from the last owner, which of course they hadn't, he'd been dead for ten years before they even started, then that they had squatter's rights but since I'd removed their horses to their fields and shut and locked my three gates they didn't anymore. Fuckers."

"So much bad language Thomas!" said Cassie, "naughty-naughty!"

"Weeeeell..." I sighed, "they pissed me off."

"And nothing since?"

"Nope; and that's the really stupid thing - if they'd asked me I'd have rented the three fields to them like a shot. It's been over a year since all of that and all I do with my fields is have a local farmer cut the hay for his animals, and me and some mates rough shoot pigeon, duck, rabbits and all that kind of thing."

"But you got your revenge in the end, I mean!" she beamed in unexpected joy, "just look at this place, it's amazing!" she stopped and turned on her heel, "No swimming pool though Tom?"

"Don't need one," I grinned, pleased that she'd introduced my piece de resistance before I did, "it's easier than building a swimming pool, shut your eyes..." I took her hand and walked her through the small wooded area at the entrance to my fields and through to where a small offshoot of the River Avon slowly meandered across my land.

There was a small pier that I'd done some quite significant repairs to and even had an old but still watertight boat I'd tied to it, which I'd found in one of the locked farm buildings. There was also an original old enamelled sign saying 'private - no landing' that probably had antique value, "Voila!"

"Wow!" said Cassie, again with that very simple happiness I'd hardly ever seen from her, "how deep is it?" She sat down on the pier and scuffed off her trainers and short socks, I guessed for a paddle.

"It's out to about five feet at the end of the pier, at its deepest."

"And is it safe to swim in?"

"Has been so far."

"I mean... the water won't do you any harm?"

"It's fed by the same spring that my water supply comes from, did your tea taste OK earlier on?"

"Oh!" she said with a big smile. Then with no further ado proceeded to unbutton and then unzip her skinny jeans and peel them off of her fine arse and skin them down her legs, then she pulled the close fitting T-shirt over her head then plunged into the water. She came up on the almost flat surface and pulled herself along with a very simple and easy breaststroke.

"Oh TOM!" she cried out rolling onto her back, her bra-covered breasts just crowning through the surface, "This is wonderful!" She swam across to the other bank and smiled at me.

Within moments I had stripped down to my boxers and had jumped in next to her. We swam around enjoying the water on the right side of cold, splashing each other. It was something we had done several times before, when we were in Egypt on 'that' holiday for instance and seeing Cassie in a bikini was nothing new.

But seeing her in my river in her underwear was different somehow. The last time we did this she'd had a similar amount of clothing on, but it was a bikini. Now she was wearing pretty, lacy, tiny white high cut and very brief briefs that looked a thousand times sexier than when she had worn the bikinis before. The bra gave her every inch the same amount of cleavage but again this was far prettier and really turned me on.

After ten minutes of swimming around and exploring the other bank we swam back the pier and I pulled myself up and onto the steps I'd rebuilt, extending a hand so that Cassie could do likewise. The smile she had on her face when she stepped out and onto my pier was one of the most attractive I'd ever seen and I could only return it. She giggled.

On the pier we just sat looking at each other, huge beaming grins, two smiling idiots sat in their underwear in the sun and drying out from an impromptu dip.

"This decking is a bit hard on my very cute arse," she said standing up and turning it so it was virtually in my face, "Can we go sit on the grass over there?"

I stood as well and taking our clothes moved across to the soft grass kept short by the rabbits and roe deer, with a gentle slope down to the river and we lay there, enjoying the sun on our skin. Cassie lay next to me and gently took my hand, giving it a squeeze.

I rolled to my side facing her and she did the same, I pursed my lips.

She laughed and tried to roll away, but I lay on top of her supported on my knees and elbows.

"Don't kiss me," she giggled moving her face to one side, so rather than kiss her mouth I instead rained kisses from her chin along the line of her jaw to her ear. She giggled, "Stop it!"

"Why should I?" I said, kissing up and to her cheek.

"Because..." she gasped as I continued to touch and caress every bare inch of her soft flesh, paying particular attention to the places I knew had been very sensitive to all of the other women I had made love to, her twin especially, "because..." she paused for breath again as I kissed back down her face, stopping at her lips momentarily, back under her jaw and neck down until I reached the great cleavage caused by her white bra, "Awwww shit TOM!" she gasped as my right hand reached her bottom and squeezed.

"Kiss me then," I hissed back at her, "Kiss me and I might go easy on you."

"Awww fuuuck..." she growled and pretty soon her hand was behind my head and pulling our faces together in a quite excellent spit-swapping kiss.

I continued and my spare hand was dragging her tiny white panties down her thighs, she even arched her back to make the process easier dropping her bottom back and putting her knees together to enable their removal.

I looked down at the woman writhing in my arms. She had such a great body! He sister Rachel was pretty fucking hot, but Cassie was classic hourglass and the nature of her work meant that she worked out and she was flawless to look at - and I did look.

"Like what you see?" she said reaching down and attempting to drag her bra up with one hand.

"Fuck yeah," I said, "you're gorgeous, you do know that don't you."

"I have been told," she said, "But my last long-term partner dumped me for someone shorter with smaller tits and a bigger arse."

"His loss," I said, and to save her the pain reached under her back and with a very simple pinch to her bra strap it released and I was able to bite the tiny strip of wet material between the cups and pull the thing off of her. She giggled.

"You did that one handed!" she said.

"One hand, one jaw; old Navajo trick we learn at our father's knee."

"Your Father is a lay preacher!" she said with a smiley frown. That was true, both he and my mum were quite religious - I was a hard faced, grumpy atheist mind you, probably because of that.

"Someone's father," I said, "Look it was a long time ago and let's face it, it is the thought that counts..."

(It was actually part of a discussion I was party to on a building site during my summer holiday from college and then practiced with a couple of girlfriends and one wife).

I kissed her again and delighted that the gorgeous Cassie was naked and in my arms on a glorious bright and sunny early summer day, in the long and soft grass of my meadow next to my river. I rolled to my side and took my chance to ogle the sexy firewoman again and couldn't hide my big smile.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you?" she laughed stroking my face.

"Don't you ever look in the mirror Cassie? You're fucking gorgeous, I'm taking this opportunity to look you up and down as I don't know the next time I'm gonna have a beautiful sexy woman naked and in my arms again."

She giggled again and blushed, and I saw a tiny chink in the previously seam-free male-aura armour that she had built around herself.

"Well then," she said quietly and with some feeling, "why don't you take your pants off and I can share the view..." we kissed again, so hard and so passionately that it made my head spin.

I took her hand currently at chest and placed it on the band of my shorts. She reached down and I carried out a similar manoeuvre to hers and did some strange limbo so she could drag them off.

"Tom!" she crooned, "now that is STILL a very pleasant sight to see!" she reached down and grabbed my erection feeling it for preparedness, "you ARE a big boy aren't you..." she pulled my face down to hers again, and pulling me across her. "My jeans," she gasped breaking our kiss, "left back pocket... condom..." she kissed me again, "from last night..."

I reached across and found said jeans and small cardboard box and I withdrew the foil packet which she snatched from my hand.

"Kneel up Tom," she said with a dirty grin, ripping the serrated edge and squeezing out the prophylactic. With her hand gripping around my cock she pumped up and down several times before placing the condom over the tip and pulling it down, "there," she said, "All call signs report ready for duty..."

"Ready for action Mam," I said and very slowly and tenderly I lay over her as she sank back into the grass. I kissed her again and her previous objections were forgotten, and I felt her hand gently direct me into her inflamed and wet pussy.

"Oh Christ!" she gasped as I bottomed out in her, "That is soooo fucking nice," and the chink in the armour opened as wide as her big smile and the gorgeous sexy girl was there for me to see and admire, not the rough-tough 'this is a man's world' firefighter that I'd known for almost six years. I moved lower so I could feel that wonderful skin on skin contact that I'd so missed for so long and in doing so must have struck a chord with Cassie as she slipped her arms around me and closed her eyes.

Thank heavens for the condom, I'm sure that without the slight desensitisation offered by it I would have lasted seconds not minutes and thanks to it I was able to not only make love to her but to such an extent that I soon found that she was close to orgasm too, and with some careful timing from me I was able, just, to hold back until she reached her climax, crying out in pleasure as we came together.

We lay together in some shock, both of us staring into each other's face and breaking out in laughter, kissing again quite simply because it was the right thing to do.

"Oh Wow, Tom!" she crooned.

"Better than last time?" I asked.

"Just a bit," she giggled, than drew her breath, "that was AMAZING! I mean... the best ever!" She kissed me again, her legs crossed over me and stopping me from pulling out, "Where did you learn to screw like that!?"

"Practice Cassie, just practice." I smiled kissing her again. Thought it best not to say 'fucking your sister' at that point.

"Well you keep practicing," she smiled and rubbed her cheek against mine.

"On you?" I asked with a grin.

She paused,

"Fuck yeah!" she said, "More than happy to be your guinea pig Tom, no more than once or twice a night though mate, girl has to have some down time."

"I'd really like to take you to bed," I said, trying to very gently add some sense of what this could lead to, "if you wanted to sleep over?"

She paused,

"What? And miss all this?" she waved her hand around our most glorious surroundings.

"Yeah, but this little patch of heaven is quite overrated, for instance I wouldn't want to make love out here in January, the snow was thirteen inches deep."

"Coward," she kissed me, "OK, if you're going to be such a big girl's blouse about the whole thing then I suppose I could share a bed with you."

"Again..." I said thinking about the night before.

"Again, yes!"

"I'm pleased you said that," I smiled down at her and tenderly brushing her hair back from her face, "I haven't actually made the spare bed yet. My previous guests had used a rather elderly air mattress."

"Just sheets and pillow slips Tom," she said with raised eyebrows but still with her arms around me keeping me close.

"No, the new spare bed is from Ikea and I actually haven't taken the bits out of the box and put it together, I haven't MADE the spare bed!"

"So you planned to get me into your bed the whole time then!" she wagged a finger in my face and still gently put that hand back on my cheek.

"No," I said, "I had every intention of making it this weekend actually, but this gorgeous sexy girl insisted I came out for a walk and show her my fields and the river."

"Guilty as charged your honour," she said grinning then breaking out into laughter. She paused and caught her breath, "Tom, I really don't know if I planned for this to happen, please don't think that I dragged you out here to have... just to make love with you."

"Similar Cassie," I said, "I won't pretend it wasn't on my mind but I just knew that I wanted to come out for a walk with you, just to come out in the fresh air..." she stoppered my chatting mouth with a kiss that very quickly became quite passionate with tongues twisting and twirling in mutual pleasure.

I tried to pull out of her as I was conscious that my now semi-soft penis was only loosely sheathed in a condom just swimming with very healthy sperm but as I did Cassie cried out a soft complaint into my mouth and held me to her, and in her.

"The condom Cassie," I whispered, "I'd hate for it leak."

"OK," she whispered back, "but don't go to far."

I pulled out of her with some real disappointment secretly hoping that she'd allow me back in at some point, lowering myself down and slightly to one side of her so the condom wasn't touching her thighs or belly while we continued to make out in the warm afternoon.

I will confess that I lay there just kissing and cooing over my lover, and we just grinned at each other. I think we both realised what was happening between us and while I had previously joked about Rachel and Martin and the oxytocin, with the benefit of hindsight that was just what was happening to us. While Cassie had put up some kind of fight that we were 'just having a fuck' to ease the tension and help us both relax, I was feeling that great rush that went with the hormone.

Surely Cassie was feeling it now as well.

We stopped kissing for a while and just lay there.

"What did you have against kissing?" I said stroking her cheek again.

"I've been kissing you for the last twenty minutes," she looked back at me.

"I was using the past tense," I said, "Last night and at the start you were more about the action rather than the build up."

"That's me!" she said with a bit of a blush, "action girl!"

"But now you seem to quite like it," I pecked a kiss on her ruby lips, I just couldn't get enough.

She pursed her lips and looked up,

"Martin was never a great kisser, he didn't like doing it and was never that good at it, rather more about the sex for him," she pulled me closer rubbing her groin against mine, "I think I just got out of the habit, just forgot how bloody nice it is!" her smile was heart warming, so I kissed her again. "Thank you for reminding me!" she whispered.

We stayed there that night, ate what little food there was in the kitchen, showered, went to bed and made love, although not the next morning as we were out of condoms. We did both get manual and oral with each other though and while no substitute for the original had a charm and a style all its own. Again she announced with delight that I was the first person ever to bring her off using oral. She sucked on me for a while, jerking me the last few moments to orgasm over her great tits.

I drove us home and we stopped on the way and had a huge breakfast. I went straight to her place where we were subject to any amount of unspoken glee by her housemate Charlotte who seemed over the moon that her serious and celibate flat mate had finally got some.

I figured initially that I was invited to sleep over but she only had a king size single, a tight squeeze after the double on Friday and my King size at the farmhouse. This idea was added to when the attractive Charlie, another firefighter went off for her nightshift at the same station her friend was in charge of, calling out to her friend "the place is all yours, enjoy!"

It was the weirdest thing, over that strange weekend at both of my places she'd been a different girl - sexy and cool at the flat, relaxed and loving at the farm - but here in her room in her flat she was different and all of that closeness we'd had was gone.

We retired to her room and I thought that it would be like we'd had at the farmhouse, just as loving and tender, but no. As I started to kiss her, I was rolled onto my back and she played with my cock until it was standing up and ready for duty again and the condom was applied. She climbed on and the standard cowgirl from Friday night was undertaken with my digital assistance until she came then she rolled off and presented her rear end to me for some quite excellent doggy.

After we'd both orgasmed, we lay quietly together until Cassie all but jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

On her return I saw that she now wore a gown.

"You'd better go Tom," she said with a smile, but a smile that never reached her eyes.

"What?" I said in some shock.

"You'd better go," she broke eye contact with me, "I'm on earlies tomorrow and..."

"You said you were on lates." I said, I could see she was fishing for another reason.

"The bed's tiny, I don't think either of us would get much sleep."

"We could snuggle", I said, "I'll show you how." I could see this was not going to end well, "I've got my gear in my bag and everything." I said quite simply but with some humour.

"I know..." she said adding, "but... Charlie will be getting in at the same time as you'll be getting up and I'd hate for you to bump into her in the early hours or something." Another cold smile.

123456...8