Sex and the Ex-Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mate," I said. I mean, what else do you say?

A band started playing and that did for any more talking we might have wanted to do, but we stayed and listened and for a clutch of local boys and one girl they were actually rather good. We moved to the bar to get another drink as the restaurant was still doing business, and in the darkened Pub the beat and the flashing lights soon had my sexy, curvy dinner guest moving with the music and I tried my best to keep up.

The girl bass player stepped forward and in her best West Country voice spoke into the microphone.

"This is one for all the lovers out there," then looked straight at dancing Cassie and then me and sang along to the music in a rich but feminine contralto, both tone and pitch perfect.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love you,

Shall I say, would it be a sin, If I can't help falling in love with you."

Cassie looked up at me and slid her arms around my neck and we danced, whether there was no one in the bar or hundreds we didn't care.

"Like a river flows lonely to the sea, Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be..."

Our mouths were all but glued together for the last part of the song, and we both kind of came down as the singer belted out the final chorus slowing for the final "And I can't help faaaaaalling in loooooove with yooooooou!" and on the final 'you' she pointed at us again.

There was a huge round of applause part of which was directed at us, and the guitarist announced that they were taking a break for half an hour.

Cassie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door,

"Hey!" shouted the lady bass player taking off her guitar but still into the mike, "someone throw a bucket of water over those two!"

A red-faced Cassie stopped, bowed and gave the musician a thumbs-up and a overlarge wink.

We drove back to my place after a good ten minutes of smooching in the car park. Back at the house she drove in and I got out to lock the gates.

By the time I reached the front door Cassie had parked the car and had grabbed her overnight bag,

"So Thomas," she said, her weight dropped on one leg and her thumbs tucked into her jeans pockets, "have you MADE my bed yet?"

I shook my head,

"Sorry Cass," I said, "you'll just have to bunk down with me again mate."

"Damn," she said leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my neck, "I'll just have to make the best of it then won't I..." her voice tailed off into a whisper as her lips closed on mine.

We woke to another wonderful bright summer morning pouring through half-open curtains across the Juliet balcony in my bedroom and the naked woman sleeping in my arms, barely covered by the sheet we'd used instead of the light summer duvet.

We had made love again, and far from her favoured cowgirl, reverse cowgirl or doggy it was missionary and quite the most splendid thing, passionate and strong bringing us both to powerful yet really tender orgasms.

I slid out of bed carefully, conscious that my lover was recovering from late shifts and a messed up body clock, and tiptoed down the stairs and made tea and bacon sandwiches, and along with a carton of OJ and two glasses I figured would be enough. I headed back upstairs and the smell of cooking bacon had brought her round almost completely. She sat up, the sheet slipping from her fabulous bare breasts and looking slightly out of it but saw my laden tray and beamed.

"Oh Baby," she said, "now that's true love..."

She stopped herself and the silent 'clang!' of the L-word being used resonated through the room until I turned on the TV and a Sky Movies Disney cartoon took our minds off it...

sort of...

kinda...

We ate our bacon sandwiches and talked about the rest of the day and Cassandra asked if we could take a picnic and hike to the nearby iron age hill fort along the public footpath. We did and it was great fun and we even held hands for half the way there and all the way back.

I drove us out to the local shop and bought something for our evening meal and breakfast the next day and we headed back, cooked our rather nice and homely meal of local sausages and mash and spent the rest of the evening sorting out more of my boxes, filling shelves with books and a few ornaments and hanging a couple of pictures, my favourite being the now framed 'after' building plan, glazed and filling a whole wall of my kitchen, a reminder of what I'd achieved.

It was really nice having Cassie there and I appreciated the woman's touch, and told her so.

"Awwww Tom?!" she whined in some embarrassment, "but it does look lovely..." she paused and looked around, taking my Galaxy Tab, "you know what you need now though?"

By the time I'd sat next to her on my wide corner sofa she was looking at the Ikea website.

I sat next to her with an arm around her shoulder and we designed my lounge and dinning room, then feeling very cosy she added upstairs and the bedroom, she chose a few more things and I ordered them there and then.

We went to bed naked again, no discussion and I pulled her into my arms and we had a bit of a make-out session which of course ended up with us making love again, and it was definitely that - just the sweetest most tender missionary sex ever, which left both of us equal satisfied and just a little surprised I think; surprised that what was just supposed to be uncomplicated, recreational, revenge sex was suddenly so fucking complicated and the revenge long since forgotten. The only remaining element was of course the recreational aspect and even that was starting to be a little unbelievable, while it was amazingly good the term 'recreation' had long since stopped being anywhere close to descriptive enough.

We both woke refreshed the next morning, so refreshed in fact that we lay there just chatting and laughing, until my erection was no longer ignorable and she rolled me onto my back so she take up her cowgirl position until her first orgasm and she rolled onto her hands and knees.

Fuck but it was good; lovemaking with Rachel had always been lovely and really special and I guess had been as good as this but did lose something when it became a baby-making process and nothing else. There was something about Cassie though, just a constant level of surprise; of how surprising her pleasure was, as if she never expected it to be as nice as it was.

"I know this is probably the wrong question to ask you," I said looking across at her pretty, smiley, slightly sweaty face as she got her breath back; I thought about the best way of asking her without making it sound like I was doing a quality check... "you never came this much in bed with Martin?"

She grinned and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Fuck no!" she said, "I mean he did make me come once or twice, with his fingers and my vibrator, but NEVER during intercourse, not fucking once!" She giggled, "and the awful thing is, Martin was actually among my better lovers... until now of course!"

"I only ask..." I said my smile matching hers, "But you still have a surprised 'where did that come from' look on your face as you hit the spot."

She rolled to face me, pushing her body against mine and pulling me to her.

"Still fantastic Tom," she said, "I suppose it's still a bit of a surprise... I've never made love with someone so expert at... at bringing me off! I mean EVERY FUCKING TIME!" She kissed me, "and I fucking love it!" she chuckled naughtily.

"Here whenever you want it Babe," I said and kissed her back. She slid from my embrace, a hand on her pussy.

"Leak moment!" she said, doing that funny knees together walk that the girlies have about them when trying not to drip.

I got up and pulled on my boxers from the day before and headed down to the kitchen and started on the breakfast. I heard not only the shower but the sound of her singing along to 'Uptown funk'. I walked back upstairs and there she was still wet from the shower and shaking her perfect arse to the next song she had streamed to my bathroom speaker.

We swam semi naked in the river again with me in my swimmies and the gorgeous Cassandra in her bra and panties from the day before. We sunbathed on the futon for an hour, with Cassie stripped naked and it was such a pleasure to watch.

We had a very simple lunch until Cassie declared she had to wash off the lotion and make her way home.

While she was doing that I found an extra set of keys to the gate and the front door.

She was stood naked in my bedroom bopping to Queen, particularly 'Crazy little thing called love' in which her bottom was significant and very pleasant feature and I felt my erection rising against the elastic of my boxers, and Cassie noticed.

"You pleased to see me Thomas?" she said.

"Always pleased to see you Cass," I said slipping my arms around her and pulling her into a kiss. I released her and held out the two keys on a single ring. "Here you go honey," I said, "this should mean you not having to climb over fences or sleep in the garden, the alarm is your birth month and year, on your way out I'll show you where the controls are." I dropped the keys into her open palm, "I know you really like coming here so..."

"Tom!" she said with some concern in her voice, "This is your home, I can't just..."

"Cassandra," I whispered, "the contract on my flat expires in three weeks and I'll be moving here for good, I'll be here all of the time..." I ran a finger down her cheek, "I'll make up the Ikea bed for you, you can have your own room..."

"So long as I sleep with you?" she had a big smile on her face.

"I wouldn't object, that's true," I said, "but... you're a different girl while you're here and I..." my turn to drop the 'L-bomb' just to see what happened, "I love you being here."

"Ooh Tom!" she crooned, genuinely soppy about it, "Thank you!" She took the keys and dropped them into a tiny zip pocket on the end of her weekend bag, "I won't take the piss I promise, I'll only bring seven or eight of my girlfriends here - all in bikinis of course," she stepped closer, "we'll all have to share beds seeing as... aahh... you haven't made them yet." She whispered the last bit into my ear and slipped her hands around my neck to kiss me, pushing her firm tits into my chest.

"Get dressed Cassie for Christ's sake or you'll never get to work tomorrow morning..."

"Had worse reasons to be late," she said kissing me again.

"Stay tonight then," I said almost desperately, I felt so good having her around and I know that the feeling was mutual.

"I can't Babe," she said returning the term of endearment, "I have my uniform to iron and a whole mess of brigade paperwork to do for six tomorrow morning!"

"OK then," I said stepping back to release her, "come soon though, I'll be pretty much living here within a fortnight so..."

"I'm working next weekend don't forget," she said, then looked quizzical for a moment, "let me know when you're moving for good, I'll give you a hand?"

I'd pretty much squared everything away but really wanted to spend more time with her so made it for the weekend after,

"I'm going to rent a van, I'll put you on the insurance."

"Can't we fit what there is into both of our cars?" she said.

"No, I've got a load of bedroom furniture that I need a truck for, it's all to go in YOUR bedroom Cass!"

"Oh, well it's only fair that I help you move it all in then."

With that arranged I escorted her out to her car and we kissed long and hard before she eventually dragged herself away and into her car.

I would meet her two weeks later, on Friday at my flat. I did try to invite her to my place for a final lunch but she talked her way out of it very convincingly.

I started my final packing, with boxes of stuff going to local charity shops, to the women's refuge, with spare electrical items for my new farmhouse.

Two weeks later I picked up the van and was busy loading some of the large stuff into it when I heard the gentle 'Hiya Tom' I was really starting to get used to, and Cassie was there with her weekend bag.

Not so much of a beaming grin this time but still pleased to see me I could tell. We carried a wardrobe, some book cases, a dressing table, a chest of drawers and finally my bed out and into the van, and off we went, and while it lacked the comfort of my Ranger Rover and her VW, it was good fun and the further we got out into the country the more relaxed she became.

We carried the furniture in and Cassie had a good laugh that the second bedroom now had a fully constructed Ikea double bed with mattress and we arranged the furniture around it.

"At last I have somewhere to sleep Tom," she said with a cheeky grin, laughing until she felt the need to come over and hug and kiss me.

"Yeah right," I said, looking her up and down with a real hunger letting her know that I really didn't want her to sleep in there.

The last of the furniture and the bed from my flat went into one of the loft rooms and was dubbed 'the bikini girls' room' with Cassie waxing lyrically about how her seven or eight semi-naked mates would find room to store their bikinis, lingerie and massage oils, and all of that other male lesbian-wank-fantasy shit she could add to it.

Once unloaded we drove the truck back the rental place where we picked up my car and drove back to my empty flat with a real sense of accomplishment. So much so that I celebrated by picking up Cassie, kissing her and swinging her around eliciting a girlish squeal from her, then posted my last remaining flat door key back through the letter box.

I drove to a nice local restaurant where we had a celebratory dinner, more steak, but no band this time; there was a moment when a young pretty girl came in with a basket with single red roses,

"Buy a rose for your beautiful girlfriend sir?"

"What a fantastic idea!" I said taking the rose, kissing the end then handing it to Cassie with a huge grin.

"Thank you DARLING!" she said with a tone, but with a real sexy smile in there as well.

"Bloody hell!" said the rose seller, "Someone should chuck a bucket of water over you two!"

"You're no the first to suggest that in this pub," said Cassie sniffing the red flower.

We drove back to the farmhouse and by the time I'd locked the gate, Cassie was in the house and I followed a trail of her clothes back to my bedroom where she was laying under my duvet beautifully naked and as horny as hell, with her rose clenched between her teeth.

She stayed the whole weekend and I drove her home on Monday Morning as she was on a late shift.

That set a bit of a pattern and she became quite a regular visitor, sometimes one night, sometimes two, sometimes a weekend.

I was getting close to asking her to move in with me but holding back because I still wasn't sure what the reaction would be. When I suggested staying at her place in town, she was never up for it and her work and my work kept us apart roughly six days out of every ten anyway.

Eventually I just sent her a text inviting her to dinner at my place and a 'sleep over'. She readily accepted and appeared at five thirty, still in her Brigade uniform.

She changed, had a shower and appeared in a simple nightdress, which looked amazingly sexy as we ate dinner.

"I spoke to my Dad last week," said Cassie as she folded her legs under herself on my sofa and picked up her tea.

"Is he OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Rachel isn't."

"What?" I said worried that something significant might have happened to my ex-wife.

"She's split up with Martin..."

"Oh," I said, rather than 'YAY!'

"Yes, once she found out he'd been lying to her for the last two and half years."

"Lying? They both did that to both of us so..."

"Ah but this was a bit more significant. Rachel was bored with waiting for him to decide if it was time to have children so like me just stopped all of her contraception altogether."

"Right," I said waiting for the denouement.

"That was almost a year ago, she spoke to her Doctor who said they'd have to go back on the list for in-vitro and her partner would need all the tests. So she asked him."

"Bet that didn't go down well..."

"Nope, but his response to her explained why I never fell pregnant after shagging him for almost six months without protection..."

"Oooooohkay."

Cassie had a strange look on her face that was somewhere between anger and humour,

"That cunt had vasectomy before I met him. Did it for his wife after she'd had the one baby she'd wanted, and never saw fit to tell me or Rachel even though we had both told him we wanted children."

"Wife?"

"Yep... and the bastard is still married to her."

"WHAT?!"

"Explains why he wouldn't propose to me, AND!" she roared, "the bastard isn't 38 like he told me, he's 45!"

"What?!" that was ridiculous, "but he must have put it on things; passport, driving licence, insurance..."

"Yep, and we always did it separately." She put a hand on mine, "I've lived with you for a couple of nights every fortnight for three months and I already know more about you than I ever did with him and we lived together for over three years," she paused again, "I never knew he had a child or that he was paying maintenance. That cunt kept it all secret."

"Fuck..." I hissed with an escaping breath, "don't take this the wrong way Cass, but... poor Rachel!" And I really meant it. My lovely Ex - thrown away our good life so she could have the perfect romance with a lying, fraudulent bastard.

Cassie wiped her eye and tried to smile,

"I know; that bastard!"

"So that makes him fourteen years older than you both?"

"Yes, we both fell for it."

"Where's she living?"

"Back with Dad," she said, "I walked straight into his kitchen from the drive last Thursday and there she was;" she could probably see that I was inquisitive, "we looked at each other, both said a rather embarrassed 'Hi', stared at each other for a moment or two then hugged and cried in equal measure, first time I've spoken to her in almost two and a half years."

"Bet Joe was pleased," I said.

"Yeah," she grinned slightly uncomfortably, "he said, 'oh thank Christ for that!' and made us all tea."

"That's Joe," I said with a smile.

I had a sudden fear that all of this was going to get complicated again.

We went to bed and just had a cuddle as it was that time of the month, which I thought was really nice, but the making out that she had become such a fan of was almost non-existent. She woke to her phone alarm the next morning, dressed in her uniform and was walking out of the front door as I appeared with her breakfast.

She gave me a quite half-hearted smile, apologised and said that she had to be in early. I poured her tea into a thermal mug, wrapped her toast in some kitchen paper, kissed her and sent her on her way.

I was getting pretty good at working out her shifts so texted her and asked that she come over as I'd got some new artwork and couldn't decide which room it was going in. No reply to that one so I waited until I knew she would have just finished her first parade and she would be back in her office and she answered the phone,

"CM Sweeney?" she said forgetting for a moment which phone she was answering.

"Hi Cassie, it's me," I said.

"Hi... Tom," she said and I could tell it was uncomfortable for her.

"Sorry to ring you at work mate, but I was wondering if you were coming over to the farmhouse this weekend, only it's the summer equinox, the shortest night, and I wanted to walk through the woods with you and enjoy the evening, few glasses of wine, some posh sandwiches, that kind of thing."

"Oh Tom!" she said and I could really hear the emotion in her voice, "that would be so lovely! Only I can't stay up too late as I'm out with Rachel the next day, it's the wedding of an old school friend and we are both being each other's plus one."

1...345678