Sex and the Ex-Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I bring my double here when I move out?" I was staring to sound a bit desperate I knew, "for you I mean." I added just in case I was sounding a bit of a wimp to this firefighter.

"All of this stuff is Charlie's." she said as if that was a great reason, and I was about to say 'Well Charlie can have the fucking thing' and I think she saw my look and turned away.

"Oh," I said, pausing for breath realising that was it, "I'd... I'd better be going then." I got up, went to the bathroom and removed the condom and came back out and dressed.

Cassie escorted me to the door and saw me on my way with a kiss; a nice one but very brief, nothing compared to the real screechers we'd shared at my place. I drove away kicking myself for not saying anything and trying to find out what was going on.

Perhaps that was it; we'd had a great weekend, got Friday-night pissed, dinner and shagged each other stupid, a trip to the country, more shagging and a big breakfast. We had 'broken the duck' to use a cricket metaphor seeing as neither of us had made love since the break-up.

I'd had the feeling of being that close to someone and sharing such great moments and perhaps I'd read to much into what was just a sex weekend. After all she had actually said on Friday night that she didn't want any complications and she was 'just using me for sex'.

I didn't go out of my way to contact Cassie feeling that perhaps that night at her place was her way of letting me down and re-establishing some distance; 'thanks for fucking me, it was the best sex I've ever had but the door is just over there and don't let it hit you on the way out'. Fair enough, once a boy knew where he stood, he needed to know when he was no longer wanted.

Two weeks passed and my car was filled with more of my stuff with a view to me finally moving out of my flat and into my farmhouse completely, the flat was virtually empty now bar work clothes, bedding, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave and a washing machine. Most of the rest of the kitchen was built-in and staying, while my last few items of bedroom furniture, my sofa and TV were left for the final day.

It was Friday evening, I was running late and after stopping for a few extra groceries I eventually arrived and really didn't pay that much attention to the small sporty car across from my drive, figuring it to be some dog walker out exploring the footpaths and right of way that ran along there and impressed with the extra distance they could drive these days thanks to the crushed limestone gravel I'd been laying and compacting a couple of cubic metres at a time over the last year or so.

I unlocked my 'annoy the neighbours' mock-Edwardian gate and pushed it open driving in, happy to leave it open when it suited me of course. I did the usual unconscious check of the obvious and opened the front door and switched off the alarm casting a cursory look around the hallway and the dining room and across to the kitchen. I carried in the boxes and bags containing more of my life, the last of my library on this occasion, leaving them to be unpacked and put away later that weekend.

Then the food shopping - bags of stuff to top up my freezer and cupboards, boring staples like tea bags, tins of soup, vegetables, fruit, the kind of thing that every kitchen cupboard holds for those rare occasions, plus 24 pints of milk in four pint containers, one for the fridge the rest into my freezer along with four loaves of bread. I wasn't feeding the five thousand nor stocking up for the apocalypse - I just don't like shopping and the weekend that Cassie was here showed that I needed more food.

I locked my car, then the gate and pulled my oak front door shut with a satisfying, proprietary clunk.

I walked through to the kitchen and packed my freezer before taking the empty kettle to half fill it when I caught something out of the corner of one eye. I stopped and looked, there was someone asleep on the futon!

I tiptoed across and there I saw a half-naked, curvaceous, raven-haired beauty sound asleep on what turned out to be several car blankets and an exercise mat, sans the jeans neatly folded on top of a hoodie, her tiny white panties pulled high up her hips and contrasting nicely with the cream vest top and hidden bra making for such an excellent cleavage.

I made two mugs of tea and silently unlocked the kitchen door and stepped out and across to where my most unexpected guest was sleeping. She looked gorgeous, just her usual modicum of make-up and hair pinned back and out of her face I saw that her head was raised up on a backpack.

I placed the two mugs down on the slate top of the brick pier I had built next to my home-crafted futon made out of two 2m by 1m delivery pallets raised on trestles then laid next to each other, rubbed down, stained and then sealed that before treatment and transfer to the garden had been my first bed in my newly roofed house. I sat down next to the still sleeping woman and thought about the best way to gently wake her up from what appeared to be proper REM sleep.

"Cassie," I reached across her and lay a hand on her bare, warm shoulder and squeezed softly, "Cassie," I leaned in closer and hissed again and her eyes crept open. There was the expected minor shock as she tried to remember where she was, but this was rapidly replaced with a smile and she stretched her arms up and above her head.

"Tom!" she sighed almost to herself, bringing her arms down from her stretch to wrap them around my neck and pull me down for a kiss.

And there we were again, arms wrapped around each other and smooching the fuck out of each others faces, just as we had the last time we were here. I will confess to some surprise but forgot all about it as she pulled me down to lay flat over her so we could kiss and cuddle properly.

Fuck, it was really nice! We broke for breath momentarily.

"Hey Cassie," I said stroking her pretty face.

"Hiya Tom!" she beamed her big grin across to me, just like she had when we were here on that Saturday night; not like the following night at her place, "you're here!"

"This is a lovely surprise," I said pulling her tight to me, "been here long?"

"Got here at about four thirty thinking you'd already be here; I'm surprised I never set off your CCTV alarm climbing over your gate when I found it locked.

"Is that your Golf GTI out on the lane?"

"Yeah," she said stretching up and taking the chance to check her wristwatch, "Christ, is that the time? I've been asleep for almost two hours!"

"Then you must have been tired." I said simply.

"I'd was only going to wait until six then leave and get to somewhere I had a signal and ring you."

"I'm glad to save you the job," she grinned again and leaned in and kissed me.

"Thanks Tom," she said, with a very contented smile and a wrinkled nose.

I looked across at the open kitchen door,

"I'll give you a key and tell you the alarm code so next time you can let yourself in, or even easier you can bloody ring, text or email me and tell me you're coming and I collect your from your house, possibly even both!"

She dropped her eyes at the slight admonishing tone in my voice,

"I... I hadn't heard anything from you, wasn't sure I was welcome."

"What?" I said with some real shock.

"I was rather hasty with my booting you out of the flat and thought that I might have... upset you... or something."

"I can't say I was pleased, but to be honest I thought that I'd upset you."

"NO!" she burst out, "No, I think... I don't know why I kicked you out, I think it was just an off night," she wrinkled her nose again, "And I was due on - you'll be pleased to know I did come on Tom," she grinned at me, "what with all of that shagging we did!"

I made a 'phew!' noise and rubbed a hand across my forehead.

"But there is a positive side to that," she looked cheekily up at me, "I went to see my Doctor and had an IUD fitted again so we don't have to fuck around with that bloody rubber any more."

"Bonus," I said, and I thought on just that, she had gone to see her doctor so she could resume unprotected sex which must mean...

"I'm really horny Tom," she broke in, "and I was rather hoping that you... might be... too?"

"From the moment I saw you lying here Cass."

Her face creased up in the most wonderful smile and I pulled her close again, and we made out, just in case we hadn't already been in the mood.

"Shall we go inside Tom? To be honest I'm not sure I really want to be squished against this wood or wreck my knees on your rather unforgiving futon here." She knew the futon and its history.

"There are mattresses for it in that locker there," I said pointing to the large plastic box that also doubled as a bench.

"That LOCKED locker?" she said, just as I reached across to where the two mugs of tea still steamed away to themselves and raised up the small bunch of keys and shook them, "Let's drink our tea first..." she said moving her face back to mine.

Forty five minutes later and after a love making session that had topped all of the previous ones by miles we lay back on the now mattressed and comfortable futon sun-lounger, with Cassie catching her breath and laying a hand on my shoulder, the fine sheen of sweat on her back glinting in the caught sunlight as she breathed in and out.

"Christ TOM!" she panted, "that was fantastic, you just get better!"

"We aim to please," I said not mentioning that I learned more about her and what she liked every time we slept together. I was also conscious that I too was sweating into the cover of the mattress, removable for washing I hasten to add but I had never considered that two sweaty lovers might have been laying on them.

"I actually lost count of the number of times I came!" she said, "I've had multiples of course, but only on my own so..."

I swung my legs off of the futon and stood, still feeling that slight tremble from my thighs from the crazy hands and knees screw we'd shared at the end of the session, she was a huge doggy fan.

I reached down for her hand,

"A swim Cassie?"

"A swim!?" she laughed, "You just brought me off like a bastard and you have enough energy for a SWIM?!" She rolled to her side and drew her legs up, "I MAY be able to drag myself to the pier, MAY..." he exclamation ended in a slight scream as I picked her up and carried her through the wooded bit until there was the river and she put her arms around my neck as I ran along the pier and jumped in, accompanied by a short scream from Cassie.

We surfaced after a moment still in each other's arms, both giggling and much cooler thanks to our dip in the water and Cassie again showed her love of swimming by pulling herself through the water using the same strokes she had used before, only this time it was her large and pert hard-nippled breasts breaking the surface when she swam on her back, and the glimpse of that wonderfully shapely and curvaceous bottom just below the water line when she did the front crawl and breast stroke. I swam across to the pier and climbed the steps to sit in the afternoon sun and feel my skin dry from the gentle breeze and the warm early summer evening sun.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed, "well that's a first!"

"What is?"

"You're little 'gift' to me, rather think all of this swimming has squeezed it out," she floated on her back again, her boobs and the crown of her puss between her legs just visible, "Shouldn't affect the taste of the tea any?"

We heard them before we saw them.

Sat as I was with my legs closed I was pretty much decent when the clutch of a dozen or so canoeists came past, and I edged back just a bit and waved as they went past all dressed up with lifejackets and helmets and securely decked in.

They all shouted good evening and waved up to me and across to the sexy looking thirty something treading water opposite me, who backed up and planted her feet on the pebbled riverbed, crouched into the water and folded her arms across her bosom. Cassie beamed a huge smile back to them even raising a shielding arm to wave them off.

Once the last one had gone, she swam across to me and climbed out of the water, both of us giggling when we heard the loud 'they were both naked!' exclamation from one of the later canoers.

I stood and took her hand as she walked across the grass kept short by the wild rabbits and deer that were everywhere around my place.

I grinned as she had some black dots of rabbit droppings on her foot.

"Come and have a shower honey," I said.

"Ok, seeing as you don't clean up after your pet rabbits!"

"They're not pets Cassie, and no I don't clean up after them - I have eaten a couple now I think of it..."

"Oooooh Thomas, you cruel thing!" she moved closer to me, I thought for a kiss, but really so she could wipe her foot against mine to get some of the last couple of adhering black dots to touch me.

I grabbed her pulling to me with both hands on the cheeks of her arse and she chuckled, until her hands went to my face to pull us into that kiss I had been expecting. It was great and we broke a short while later gasping for breath again. I took her hand and we walked back to the house, past our piles of clothes on the futon and into the kitchen and my downstairs wet room where we scrubbed each other clean, paying particular attention to particular places and I even brought her off again, pinned against the tiled wall.

We dressed and I suggested dinner out, as not expecting guests I really didn't have anything suitable in the fridge or the freezer for a nice dinner, not even the three air-rifle shot, skinned and gutted wild rabbits dressed and prepped ready for the oven in the bottom of my large second-hand chest freezer in one of the outbuildings; and it was getting rather late and sun was just starting to go down.

Out onto the drive we climbed into her car and I directed her to the main road and the short drive to the country pub The restaurant was open and we took a seat, Cassie choosing one right at the back of the place in the darkest corner but I was getting quite used to her desire to be in the background. We checked the menu and the specials board and both said 'steak!' without even checking with the other.

I knew that Cassie was a medium rare kind of girl and she would want fries rather than a baked potato and ordered that, coming back with a couple of chilled Cokes and the small board telling what sweet courses they had to follow.

Our steaks arrived still sizzling on their grill plates and were laid on the table before us, the waitress smiling at both of us, and Cassie smiled a very contented smile back to her.

We ate in companionable silence with occasional sips of Coke, with expert carnivore Cassie purring at each of the perfectly cooked, tender and outrageously tasty morsels she chewed.

"Have you eaten here before Tom?" she said as she took a sip of Coke.

"Yeah," I dabbed at my lips with my napkin, "nearest place and trust me, when you've been bricklaying, plastering, chippying and digging for almost 24 hours straight, you won't believe how wonderful the food tastes!" she laughed, "I've had quite a few Saturday night dinners in here."

"How long did it take you to complete?" she said finishing the last of her chips, "the house I mean".

"About eleven months altogether; pretty much every weekend, no summer holiday that year so used all of my leave from work. Didn't do it all myself of course; my parents and my brother helped out, had to get the professionals in for some of the more complicated stuff but I work with loads of them and most of them were happy to work for the promise of lots of beer and barbecue. Had to get in a couple of roofers and someone for boiler fitting. I did most of the labour."

She raised her glass,

"Well it's a bloody credit to you Thomas" we touched glasses, "I just... just relax whenever I'm there, don't know what it is."

I opened the picture gallery and handed her my phone.

"The pictures are arranged in months order, so go back to April last year and you'll see what it looked like when I bought it."

She flicked a finger across the screen,

"Bloody hell Tom, I've walked away from some total burnouts with more structure than you had there!"

"Yes, but I was able to do a complete survey before purchase and knew that everything standing was on bedrock and wasn't going to move anywhere. It was just a case of filling in the blanks. Did loads of measuring, wrote up the biggest shopping list and had it delivered each week, along with a telescopic handler and craned it all into place, had a generator delivered to run all of the electrics until the mains supply was restored then there was no holding me back." I pulled my shoulders back and let out the pride, "yep, chuffed to fuck with the place, never knew it was going to be that good."

"How much?" she asked cheekily looking over the top of her glass.

"Cheap really, I think the estate agent was only thinking it was going to be bought for livery and stabling seeing as the house was just a shell and that's all the other places are used for, so I got it for peanuts. Of course when I started to rebuild the farmhouse I think he was a bit pissed and regretted not asking me for more, and the neighbours of course with their day to day contact with the planning department until I had evidence on them and they shut up."

"So how much, unless you don't want to say of course?"

"I spent all of my half of the house sale and borrowed another fifty."

"And that included the build?"

"Yeah."

she grinned at me again.

"So you have a mortgage of fifty thousand?"

"Down to twenty five now," I grinned back. "Big saving with the slates of course, and I did a couple of private jobs over the winter and paid the money straight off of the loan."

She swirled the last of her Coke in the bottom of her glass,

"I think Martin and my sister are still renting." She sank what was left in her glass, "mind you, so am I."

"Did you have much left from your break-up?" I almost bit my tongue, what a stupid question - it had been going so well.

She shook her head,

"Nope, mind you - never went into it with much if I'm honest." She put her glass down, "I got all of my nice furniture, it's currently wrapped in cardboard and stacked in Dad's garage, what there is of it."

I reached out a hand and squeezed hers, just to impart some tenderness in the discussion I had wrecked.

"Don't get me wrong, Martin and I lived extremely well and had numerous holidays, ate out more than we ate in and were always at the theatre or cinema. Good times..." she went quiet but then looked back up at me, "...at the time; funny thing, even while we were living the good life, I always wanted what you and Rachel had;" I could see her eyes misting over, "The big wedding and being given away by Dad, choosing the dress with Rachel and Mum, Rach as my chief bridesmaid and running my hen night in Paris." She wiped her eyes, "All that I did for her when you got married if you remember!"

"Cassie Honey, I'm sorry..."

"Don't be mate," she sat up straight, "Rachel and I were best friends our whole lives, the wedding you had was the same as the wedding that I was going to have, quite simply because we'd both been working it out since my very first boyfriend when I was fourteen," she wiped her eyes again, "closest I got to it was a pissed pretend wedding in Vegas on a long weekend. As far as people were concerned Martin and I were 'married' because I had the ring but he was very insistent we hadn't married for real."

"Why?"

"Dunno," she said quite simply, "he knew what I wanted but whenever I asked he would just say that we were OK as we were and when things were right we'd do the whole thing." She exhaled, "and 'No kids yet' - that was his fucking mantra, and he never suggested when it might be time, but... and this is the strange thing; when you and Rachel were having all of the trouble getting pregnant I came off of the pill and went with an Intrauterine device. Martin never even turned a hair," she reached across and picked up my still half-full glass and sipped from it, "after Rachel had her first miscarriage, I just had the bloody thing taken out." She looked across at me and smiled, "we shagged just the same for months, not with your style and panache of course, but I didn't get pregnant either, I was about to take it up with Rachel when... well, when it all got a bit unpleasant."

1...345678