All Comments on 'Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 06'

by MyWritingSystem

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wtf was that ending. Like come on what we’re you thinking. Let me end it by killing him and telling us it was all a lie. However it was a well written ending as much as I don’t like it.

MyWritingSystemMyWritingSystem2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment...

I don't know what gave you the idea of him being dead but trust me he is very much alive, and there is this thing called 'Real-Life' so system being an Illusion wouldn't be an issue... I could explain it to you here but that will spoil everything.

Also the story will have atleast 100+ chapters so don't worry he wouldn't be dying anytime soon, and even if he dies this is a genre were death is not an issue...

Hope you understand...

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

So many concepts and terms that are undefined, I really struggled trying to figure out what was going on. Also, the background story seems to have overtaken the main storyline...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyWritingSystem@MyWritingSystem
One day I woke up and saw a bright white screen before me stating: I have unlocked an ability called Writing System. Of course, at first, I was shocked and scared by it but then I realised what it was, it was My-Writing-System suddenly my life had turned into a game and I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES