Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 03

Story Info
First Weekend at an Exhibitionist/Swinger Event.
14.2k words
4.64
15.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers

A totally fictional story, inspired by a real swinger/exhibitionist event that was featured on a show called Real Sex. All characters are fictional, and over the age of 18. Self proofed. And edited with the help of software, so some mistakes are likely. Comments on story are always appreciated.

____________________________________________

My love life with my wife Jill really changed right after I had the threesome with her and Parker.

We had rekindled some of the fire in the sexual part of our marriage, but noticed after a few months the fervor in Jill's and my relationship was starting to cool down again. We tried having more threesomes with Parker, and it helped for a while, but we became like 3 childhood friends, in a competition for who is the best friend. I finally told her that we needed to talk about it, and maybe think about taking a trip to a couples resort, maybe even try swinging this time.

I was pretty shocked by her response.

"We don't have to go away for that do we Keith? Don't you have a lot of young girls at work, I am sure some of them flirt with you? I have some younger guys at work that think I am hot, and have made passes at me, I don't deny flirting, and at times even lusted for some of them. I would be willing to let you watch me have sex with one of them, we could do it more like a threesome than a cuckold. I loved seeing you with Parker, but think having you see me would be hot for both of us. We shouldn't keep going with the same partner, it just seems like that is asking for problems."

I was careful not to answer that right away, just told her that we should think about it. If we were going to go that way, I would really rather for us to pick partners for each other like she did for me with Parker, it just seemed safer to me, I just had a feeling we would be having a threesome with someone we had already fucked without the other's knowledge, that would bother me just wondering, and maybe her as well. I gathered from what she said about all the girls at my job, that she had some suspicions of her own. I think she really did suspect that me, and her friend Parker have done more with each other than she was aware of.

I did some research online, someone told me about a blog for voyeur/exhibitionist rather than one just for swingers. It seemed that it fit our desires, to be watched having sex. here is a group for every type of kink these days. I found a reference to a small motel, with only 30 units, all doors and window faced the courtyard. It had been refurbished and was set up for swinger/exhibitionist/voyeur weekends. You rent a room with several options as to how you use it, there was a mixer each night for those who wanted to swap, but it was the rest of the format, or rules you could call them, they better fit us.

If you were having sex in your room and wanted to be watched, you would leave the drapes open for others to watch, and there was even a option to let someone come in and take a chair up close. There was an option for closing the drapes, if you wanted to sleep or have privacy, and one to put out the Do Not Disturb Sign if You did not want anyone to enter your room. The point was, you could watch or be watched with your partner or spouse, you did not have to swing, it was optional.

We decided to try it, having strangers watch us through the window we thought was a good safe start. I booked it and showed Jill our reservations I made, and it made her so turned on too, that we fucked after she read the details, or rules etc that I printed out, I took that as confirmation of a good decision made.

That weekend came, and we started the nearly 3-hour trip to the motel. I kind of wondered if they ever used the property other than the weekends, it was pretty pricey for what was described as 3-star accommodations, wondering if there were other kinky groups they have weekends for. It was in a good location, not too close to anything actually, the state route it was originally on was rerouted, and upgraded to 4 lane highway, and this was just a county road now, it likely killed the motel from much travel business. The area was kind of a ghost town, as there was no residential properties around to complain about its use. There was nothing illegal about what they were doing, as long as there were no minors involved, they were strict on that, you bring someone that looks young, they better have a legit photo, ID or you're turned away.

We checked in our room, it was very clean, and kept up. A king bed in each unit, and a nice big shower. We were a little early, we put the do not disturb sign on the door to take a nap to get ready to put on a show, and watch some.

We went to the dinner/mixer at sunset, some of the women's attire was interesting, some woman overflowing their tops, short skirts and dresses, and no panties on most of them, I was told that was how you knew for sure if they swing or not. It was pretty easy to see the hardcore ones. As far as nudity went, it was only in the rooms or in, and directly around the pool, sex was to only be in the rooms. It was not listed, but there was an old meeting room known as an orgy room I read on the blog. I liked the frankness, so you knew what you were getting into. Orgies were not our bag.

It seemed like everyone was waiting for others to go back to their rooms before browsing. We of course wanted to do that first before we become the show, we were newbies. As it got dark, you could see more couples going back to their rooms, and their windows start to glow, I was excited, I could tell Jill was too. We decided to take a stroll, we could see a few windows getting small crowds. We went to the back, and started from there, the same thing I always do to avoid lines at amusement parks as they open.

The first few rooms were not occupied yet, but then we found one that was open for business so to speak. A beautiful naked woman, a MILF I would call her was on the bed, reading a book naked, and the male was at the sink, shaving the same way. He seemed to be just finishing so we figured we would wait a moment or two. He walked over to the bed, as she put down the book. She turned to adjust the light on brighter upon seeing us, an experienced exhibitionist I guess. He was walking toward the window, looking right at us, he was hung! I looked at Jill right away, and her eyes were wide open, her mouth a little too. He was not young, or what you would call a fit guy, but when you have a cock like that you don't need to be.

It was a shock, even though we knew what we were getting into. Jill was dressed pretty hot, and it did not bother me that he stood there naked looking right at her. I would not call what he was doing jerking, he just had a hand on his junk, fluffing himself. They just checked each other out for like 20 seconds as his self fluffing, and Jill's looks got it on its way to being hard. It seemed odd to stand there like that, but it was no longer than her looks, short skirt, and cleavage deserved. I don't know if we looked awkward, but they had been here before for sure.

He joined his woman on the bed, laid on his back beside her, and she re-positioned herself with her ass and bald pussy in the air, as she started to lick his cock. It was so fucking hot, I thought I was ready for this kind of thing, but I really wanted to touch myself I was so turned on, no sex from spectators outside though. I had never slept with someone 10 years older than me, what I guessed they were, early 40s, but I would have with her.

He looked even more huge, when she got him all the way hard, I could see Jill was loving it. He had fingers in her next, but they did not go too long before they went into a 69. It was fantastic, they knew what they were doing. Seeing her taking his cock, and working it was just a smoking hot scene. I wanted to see more than one couple but did not want to leave unless they were done, or someone else came along.

I think it might bother you if people just looked and passed you up, hey I didn't know if there was proper etiquette at that point. It was then that they stopped, and he motioned and pointed at two chairs, I had seen that there was no (Do Not Disturb) sign on the door, and it was a little ajar, they got back to it and I looked at Jill. She told me, "Let's do it, I want to see better, I want to know if she can swallow that big cock, and then watch him fuck her with it."

I took her by the hand, and we entered and sat down. She was good, could get most of it before she gagged, but it did not stop her from trying till she got it all. It got less awkward for us, as I realized they were in their own zone, just enjoying being watched as they enjoyed each other. It was a little strange, but hot nonetheless, especially when she got into a doggie position facing us, and they both would make some eye contact. I remember thinking, internet porn will never be the same again. She was at the angle, planned or not, so that I could get the best view of her big tits swinging, and for Jill to see his balls hit her, and big cock going in and out of her. It was almost too much to handle for our first trip being almost on top of the action, not sure if we should have, or were ready to be in the room next to the bed.

They changed position a little when her arms got tired, and I could see they now had an audience at the window too. I was torn on if we should stay or go, but I wanted to see more than one couple. So as soon as we seen him pull out and shoot cum all over her back, I tapped Jill on the arm, and we got up to leave, another couple took our place. We were near speechless, at that point. We went to the bar, for another drink or two for courage I guess.

We just looked at each other, she "in humor" at least I thought, said, "What did you get us into this time Keith?"

"A pretty hot show, I guess, I am horny but, are we ready to be the stars of a show like that?"

"Well it still sounds hot, but it's not like something spontaneous, like the beach blow job, or sharing someone we know, like Parker."

We went with it though, after three drinks, we were scared and excited, it's good to be something. We went back to the room, got ready, that took a while, Jill wanted her makeup just right, for her to be watched blowing her husband. Just like a woman I guess.

She laid back on the bed, as I turned on the lights, I pulled the drapes and hurried up on the bed, before someone came. I took the cowards way out, we both were red-faced, I stuck mine between her legs to hide, I was holding her thighs, right above her pussy, spreading it open. We ended up at an angle where my ass, and balls, and at least some of her pussy with my tongue in it, was visible. No one was there, and I got into it, when I did sense, and hear some hushed voices, it just made a warm feeling go through me, and made me harder, and Jill louder. I could see her looking at me, and glance at the window now and then. I could not see much in my peripheral vision, I could tell though we had a crowd by hearing people talking.

I decided it was not fair to the guys out there, that my favorite pussy was not properly displayed for them. I took my hands up behind her knees, and pushed her ass up in the air. It was strange hearing the chatter, when I revealed such a beautiful sight to them. I could see it was at least three couples out there, and was glad we did not leave the door open, we were not ready for that. Jill was doing just fine, she seemed able to focus on the pleasure. She was a little red-faced, but it was not from embarrassment anymore, she was turned on. I finally made her cum, it was a good thing, because my tongue was getting cramped.

I backed out, and we switched places. Now her ass was in the air, pointed at them, and my cock was in her mouth. I loved it, I could see them watching without looking straight at them and the proud rooster feeling, I call it, kicked in. I had at least three women looking at my cock as my wife sucked it, and I loved it. I was just as happy displaying her pussy so clearly to the men, my wife is hot, and I am not the only one that thinks it, you could see it on their faces. It should not have surprised us, being able to draw a crowd. We were in the minority age wise, in our mid 30s, 20 year-old's don't do this stuff much. Jill can suck a cock, and make it look sexy, I watch her do me all the time. She was in rare form for the audience, it took me back to our honeymoon, when she shocked me sucking my cock in front of everyone at the beach.

Jill seemed to get into it pretty quick, I even noticed her spreading her legs for them, if the lighting was right, they would see her pink. Her attention to my cock felt so good, and I loved watching her perform, but could not take this very long without cumming, and I wanted to fuck her, and be watched by strangers doing it.

I liked the doggie we had watched the couple perform, and ask Jill, she was up for it. She did not want to waste her makeup job, by not having her face showing. She got in position, pointed right at the window, not 4 ft away. I could see why the other couple did it. It was not hard being pointed at the window. I used the old, just look at one person, in my case it was the hottest babe. Our vision was not as clear as theirs anyway, with only one little porch light out there. We had no plan, and was thinking maybe it would have been a good idea to know what we planned on doing, and for how long, but it was still early, these things could go almost 24/7 after they get going. We figured that we could rest during the day.

I liked fucking for the crowd, it was a feeling I never had before, I felt like a real stud, and that at least the women outside were focused on my manhood. Jill, she was into it as well, and kept asking for more cock, and harder. I think seeing that couple we watched, and his big cock had her wanting, and even expecting more. I stopped, and rolled her over, so I could go deeper. It was the only way I could giver her more, and I knew it was not going to be long before I came. I pushed her legs up like when I was eating her out, and started pounding her, my senses were heightened. I could feel every part of it, even my balls hitting her each time I stroked her. Jill loved it, and was loud, so was the crowd, it was like applause for me, and I loved it.

I just had to pull out, I did not want to cum in her the first fuck. I pulled out to finish, aimed for her pussy, as I finished, I was glad I was ready because jerking for the crowd was the hardest, until I could see my cum shooting all the way up her stomach, and all over her breast. I don't know if it was the excitement that made me shoot so many ropes that far or not, one was on her neck. I reached up and kissed her, I was smart enough, or we were, to have a hand towel ready. I cleaned her up thinking people would leave, I had to lay back I was out of breath, and Jill cleaned me up as I got it back.

My knob was still so sensitive, and I was still hard, maybe they thought I was ready to go again, but I was not. I walked over to the window, my cock still hard, and sticking out. Now I was a little nervous, but also on a high, seeing these woman staring at my naked body, and hard cock. Now it was me standing there to take it in, and enjoying the admiration. Then I pulled the drapes, to some soft applause, that was not expected. I knew right then, Jill and I, had found something new, and thrilling for both of us!

We dressed, and went back to the bar, for a couple of drinks before we made some rounds, we only saw one show, and gave one. I was a little surprised, and scared when the couple we watched came over to our table, and what could I do but ask if they would like a drink for the entertainment they gave us. The man, we later came to know as Bob, of Bob and Carol, yes like the classic swinger movie, maybe not their real names?

Bob told us that he would rather have our room number, that put a chill of fear down my spine till he said, he would like to watch us in action before the weekend was over. I was fine with that, it was only fair, we talked a bit they seemed like nice normal people. He laughed, when Jill wrote our room number on a napkin, and I handed it to him. He showed me his cell phone, with our room number on it, they said, another person gave it to them on there way to the bar, they had just seen us, and were just blown away, watching these two fit young people fuck.

We just could not stop talking to Bob and Carol, they were so nice, so helpful in helping us understand the lifestyle they were living, and how much it was like what we were seeking as a way to spice up our marriage.

Some reference was made to the swinger life, and they admitted that they have done it, but only a few times, as they did not want it as their signature lifestyle, and most opportunities came from people that were hard core. They seemed to be more into what we thought we might like.

I had to ask, it was hard, but I had just enough booze in me for courage. I ask Carol if the fact that Bob is above average size wise, does that make it harder to find someone to match him?

Carol, smiled, the kind of smile you have, when you are about to laugh. "It is not all about size, with Bob, its love that rules, and to be honest I love to see him fuck a woman that has expectations beyond what pleasure a larger member might bring them. We all want something we don't have, Bob and I no longer have young and fit bodies for others to admire when we perform oral, or have intercourse with each other. From what we heard from the couple that seen you two a little while ago, it's young couples like you, we seek to watch. The woman that described how she felt watching you said, "I had to touch myself just looking at his abs, and just generally fit younger body, and wished it was me, he was fucking."

Then added, "Jill, you have to know how hot you are, I would just love to watch Bob have a treat like you someday."

It was all out in the open, and the ball was out there for someone to pick up, it did not surprise me that Jill did, she is the original wild one in our marriage, and someone that thinks bigger is better.

Jill said, "I love seeing Keith fuck my best friend, but it creates other problems. We came here to dip our toes in the water, by just showing ourselves naked, making love. We hoped to find out what we like, and maybe swing on another trip, but I would be willing to go for a swim with Bob, so to speak, and have sex with another man, if Keith, and everyone else was OK with it."

I did not want Carol to feel left out, I wanted to try someone older than me for a change, and her big breast were really appealing to me too. So I added, "As long as I get to have some fun with Carol, I hope I speak for her too, we want to watch, but have a turn too."

I could see a smile come to her face, that was all we needed, and the ball was now rolling. As far as I was concerned I was not threatened by him, in fact I wanted to see Jill take his big cock, and I trusted this couple for our first go at it. I was thinking that for me, being the less-experienced partner, being with an older woman for the first time might be an eye-opener for me. It might be hard to find someone like them, so we set it up, I was hard just thinking about it.

We headed to their room, and got ready. Bob and I flipped a coin, yes we actually did, we knew who we were going to go with, just not who would go first. Bob won the toss, and that was just fine with me. I was surprised how hard, and just plain excited I was. I had seen her on video with another man, but this was happening right in front of me. I could not wait to see Jill with a mouthful of his big cock. We had decided on open drapes, but closed, (Do Not Disturb) on the door. That way the couple watching could use the chairs it was not in our plans to go four at once, we wanted to watch each other.

inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers