Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, and so did he, we traded places. I was hard, it was like a miracle occurred, she had me in her mouth right away, as her tears dried up. What a fucking mess, we were in, but it was still hot for me at least. She was good with her oral, I could see why the boss might like her for that. I really was not lying about liking her breast, I liked looking down at her breast, she was far from flat chested.

I did not even look down at Jill and Scott. I didn't think Jill liked, or even knew him enough to try to help him get it up. I was worked up, but could have traded places if he would, I had my main girl with me.

Char looked up, and said, "I know I am flat chested, but Keith would you be willing to fuck me in front of Scott, I don't want to disappoint him, he spent a lot of money for this weekend."

I looked at Jill, and Scott, he seemed to be getting more erect, just hearing that proposal, and he said, "Please do, it would help us both, I am getting hard, just from hearing her ask."

Jill just gave me the whatever, shrug.

I said, "We came in the room to help, so I am not going to do it unless you let us open the drapes now, and get you acclimated to other people watching."

Char, "OK, if you will let me ride you, seeing you at work with clothes on, I did not know you were so fucking ripped, and would love to be looking at your chest while I ride your cock."

Well that was a lie, she saw my chest, and my cock for sure, even propositioned me, but that is before she met him. I felt bad for him, her raving about another man, is not a good thing to do in front of your own, but he got up and pulled open the drapes as she mounted me cowgirl.

Char was far from teary eyed as she rode me, and held on to the sides of my chest. I realized we had been taken by a sly fox, but to my surprise, she was as tight of a woman as I have ever had. I thought maybe it was because she was not moist enough since, I did no oral on her, but no, she was just a tight fuck, and a verbal one, "Fuck Me Keith, you're rock hard, and a real man, I could ride you all night."

I was shocked she said that, it is just pure cuckold, I did not want to look at poor Scott, but when I did he was getting hard from jerking off, as he watched. Jill was working herself, all I could think was Char had him cuckold, and was using me, or us for that matter to get off on it. But if you are going to get used, this was better than most ways. She was young, hot, and had one tight little pussy, and enough breast to ride up and down as she fucked me. If she just would have shut up, but it actually seemed to get him more excited when she put him down. "Thrust your big cock in me Keith, My God, Jill is so lucky to have a man that fucks like you."

I guess he was a real cuck, had never been exposed to such a pure one. I looked over at them again, as I did, Jill was trying to mount him, but it was like he was afraid she would block his view, I just kept going until Char said, "Let me be your doggie Keith, fuck your doggie and cum in her, she is in heat."

Wow, this was not fucking real I thought, I looked at Jill, again, and it did not seem to be going well getting him in her, he was not hard enough for that, he was so fixated on watching me fuck his wife.

I told Char she had to face the window, and the people out there if she wanted me to fuck her doggie. She did without hesitation, but said, "Just don't stop fucking me Keith, I will do whatever you want as long as you fuck me, we have lube, so you can even take me anal if you like, I just want to be fucked by you, as Scott watches."

Then she turned toward them and our spouses. Scott now had his hands tight on the chair arms as he watched us, as Jill was on her knees sucking his cock, it was working, he had his clear view, she was not giving up, she was going to get her some new cock too, and like me, she had to feel bad for Scott, I can't fault her, I kind of got her into this mess.

I reached around Char's waist as I stroked her, and tried to rub her clit, it was protruding and ready for me. I kept pounding, rubbing her with one hand, and smacking her ass with the other. I was pissed at her, so I had to be careful not to over do it. She soon yelled, "I am cumming, Oh God I am coming, don't stop now, make me cum Keith."

I just kept pounding Char, she came twice, and I let up on her clit, and concentrated on my own pleasure. I really wanted to save my cumshot for Jill later, and Char got more pleasure than she deserved, but she was so fucking tight, and it felt so good I did not want to stop, her ass could not be any tighter.

Soon we had company at the bed, Jill had Scott fucking, she was leaning over the bottom of the bed, with her ass sticking out. Scott was behind Jill, and was fucking her. Jill looked so hot with her breast swinging below her. I think it worked for him because he was still able to focus on me fucking his wife as he did mine, he was one fucked up dude.

I hoped she was enjoying it some, I think fucking a stranger in front of strangers trumped any other feelings she had about the two of them. I liked seeing her get fucked, I guess that made me a cuckold too.

She, told me again, "My God Keith you're the best fuck I ever had, you're better than Scott or his friend Doug, you got me off twice, shoot your seed where ever you want!"

I was pissed, did not tell her, but decided to give her the biggest facial I could, many women don't like them, so that was why I chose her face. I rolled her over, straddled her, we were right in front of the window, and I was jerking myself again, it was the first time I really had time to look out the window, maybe four couples there. I scooted up further, and let her take my balls in her mouth, that set me off, I pulled back, finished, and covered her face, did not even try to keep it out of her eyes. She turned around to our spouses, and displayed, her cum coated face proudly to Scott.

It seemed to turn Scott on even more, he pumped Jill hard, and she was at the very least encouraging him. "Oh God Scott, you feel so good in me, Fuck me harder."

It was what he needed, I know that look of confidence on his face, the one you get when you are getting good feedback. Oh Scott, you are going to make me cum, with that big cock of yours, fuck me harder, faster. All this as she rubbed her own clit more till she spasmed. He was not long behind her, and pulled out soon after that, I could see the look of pride as he held his cock, and covered Jill's ass and back. I can't say I did not enjoy Jill taking his load, it's something new, but again, I wanted her to enjoy the weekend too.

I looked again at the crowd, as we were now we were standing naked dripping cum, no towels ready. Scott took, care of Char, the cuck licked my cum off of her face, every last bit, and kissed her, right in front of the window. I don't even want to try to interpret that action, nor did I want to taste his. So I went to the bath to fetch some hand towels, and we finished wiping our wives off.

Then he at least offered us their shower first, said there were plenty of bath towels. They don't skimp on them there. Jill and I showered together, but mostly just rinsed off their fluids. We wasted no time drying, I got dressed as Jill dried the little bit of her hair that got wet. I got cornered by Scott and Char, they told me if we ever, or if I just wanted to do something like that again they were in, I just wanted to cut and run.

I had never felt so used and satisfied at the same time as we walked away. I wondered if the crowd we had, even had a clue what they had just watched, just thought it was a swinger swap I bet.

Jill wasted no time with her comments, "And another fine mess you got us into, you are just lucky that I at least got him to give me a fucking, and he remembered not to cum in me. All while I watched her pretend to see God as you nailed her good, she is going to be after you at work for more, just you wait and see."

I had to ask, "But were you pretending with Scott."

Yes, some, he did get me off, but mostly I wanted Char to hear me, there is nothing wrong with his cock, or the way he uses it. It is just getting him hard, and into it that is difficult, those two are fucked up."

She was right about all that, Char will be after me, as if I did not have enough problems in that area.

After we walked a few more feet, and she could see I was still steaming from what they pulled on us, she added, "I am sorry honey, you were just trying to be nice, lets look at the bright side. We both got fucked by strangers, and I mean strange in the true definition, we did it just a couple of feet away from each other, that was new, I was close enough to see the ropes of cum shoot out of your penis, and cover the bitch's face, that was new too. And we were watched by at least three couples, if we don't get an STD, it's still a Win, Win."

I had to laugh and give her a hug, but we should have used the condoms we brought, but it would not have been as good of fuck for us.

We walked away, I would never look at Char at work the same again after that performance, in fact will do my best to avoid her. Jill and I were still wanted to try to catch a BBC we heard about in action, I hear there were two of them here this weekend, one was a hire for a cuckold, that sounded interesting live, seen a few on the net.

We eventually saw a crowd and figured it was likely one of them. I let Jill work her way up close. She was glued to the window, I could see a little, the woman was not too great, a mature with a belly hanging down, but she did have a guy's, likely her husbands cock in her mouth, big tits hanging down swinging, and a big black cock, going in and out of her pussy. I stood back gave my space to another woman, I figured I would get the play by play from Jill later.

We went back to the bar, had some more drinks. As she gave me the down and dirty, she said the guy was really kind and gentle with her, but from her perspective his cock seemed huge, even compared with Bob's, this guy could hurt you with his if he was not so gentle. I could tell right then, that sooner or later she was going to have to get a super sized cock, and I admit, I would like to see it.

We had enough strange, we just wanted to go back to our room. We had people with our room numbers that wanted to see us fuck. We may never be back here, or a place like this again, so we wanted to give people, and ourselves something to remember.

It was still early, and after having a snack, and a few drinks at the bar, we headed back to the room, checking out a few others, and making a plan to go out big, or better said, go out hot.

We got naked, and vowed not to wear clothes until morning at breakfast, we even thought of a moonlight swim that way. We have noticed the rules are pretty lenient in the courtyard, it did not seem like a long walk to what is considered the pool area, where nudity is allowed. Jill brought our massage lotion, citrus flavored, and we decided to give each other sexy massages in front of our window. I wanted to show off the most beautiful, and sexy woman in the world, I wanted to show all of her.

I had her lay cross way on the bed, with her ass, and pussy directly toward the window. We are competitive, we want to pull the biggest crowd on our last night. Before I could even start we had some people, I guess Bob was right, word gets around. Speaking of Bob, he was outside with Carol. They did say they wanted to watch us this weekend, but I did not want to make them watch from out there, they had us in their room twice.

I told Jill, and she said bring them in, so I did. I motioned for them to go to the door and I opened it, naked of course. Jill came over, and we gave them hugs, both Bob and I got hard as we did, in fact I did not think Jill was going to let him go. I felt the same about Carol, they were such a sweet couple. I just put it out there, and ask them if they wanted to watch, or get massages with us. They were naked before I could even explain.

I wanted to show off Jill some more, but why not with Bob giving her a massage, and me giving Carol one. It was not like Jill and I, were not going to get another chance to fuck each other. I told them that I thought the best show would be, Jill starting on Bob, and me on Carol. Side by side on the king bed.

Jill started at Bob's feet, and worked her way up, giving those outsiders a good view of her naked ass and pussy as she did. She worked her way up to his hard cock, then passed it, and moved on to his stomach and chest. All this with her ass in the air toward the window.

It should have been time for her to roll him over, but then she would not be able to get to that big cock of his, that she had enjoyed so much before. So, instead, she straddled his head, giving him her pussy, and sharing a good view of her sucking his cock, with her tits hanging down below her chest. It was hot, and people were loving it.

I followed her lead with Carol, working up from her feet to her pussy, it was looking so good, I just had to spread her legs wide and went in right away with my tongue. I worked it a while before continuing up to her breast, and oil them up real good, the tip of my hard cock was pushing against her slit, it wanted in, and it had to look hot seeing it rub against her pussy and clit as I worked her breast.

It was time to 69 like the other two, and I dangled my cock down to her face, and I buried my face in her pussy. She licked every part of my genitalia as I licked hers.

We worked each other's wives until we got them going wild. Carol has some strong legs, and she was squeezing my head as I got her off. I barely got a chance to look up at the window, but I could hear people talking. It was not until we traded places, and I was on my back that I could see the crowd. I thought why bother flipping each other over, all the fun stuff you can get to from the front. Now it was Carol's big MILF ass featured, and Bob's large cock rubbing up against Jill's pussy.

We had a good closing for our display, Carol was riding me reverse cowgirl, toward the window, her big MILF tits being the feature, flopping up and down as she rode my cock hard.

Bob had, Jill's legs pushed back, and ass in the air, as he pile drove her. She was going wild, she does like his big cock, as much as I like Carol's big ass and titties.

We filled each other's wife's pussy with our seed, and move back, so the girls could display our pies, then eat them, and finishing by eating each other out.

It was a pretty good show for that early, most of the crazy stuff takes place after dark. I closed the drapes, and we cleaned up, they dressed we said our goodbyes, and they left for their room. We did not see them after that, we did not exchange any information with each other, this was swinging, you don't get attached.

Jill and I were, ready for a rest, and snuggled up together and fell asleep, it was a big weekend, and we wanted to do some more after dark.

We woke up a little before 11, we were refreshed and ready to do something more. It was clear then, that no one else was done for the night by the noises we heard from outside in the courtyard, and pool. It was a warm summer night, in a colder climate, and the air was not quite getting all the humidity out. I made a dare to Jill to do something like the old days. The pool water was warm, and it was in the courtyard, at the far end of it though, a little longer walk than I first thought. The dare was, not so much getting into the pool naked, it was allowed, and people did. My dare was for us to grab nothing but a towel, and put it over our shoulders, and casually walk there that way. It would require us to walk naked past a lot of clothed people standing outside rooms, but still not one of our more risqué dares I guess, considering where we were.

We, did, I let her go in front of me, and almost ran into her after I closed the door, she was excited showing off her body, and wanted to stretch it out by walking slowly. We had lots of attention immediately, well, she did, it was like watching the pool scene in Ridgemont High, only Jill was naked, Phoebe Cates was just topless. She is such a bombshell with her perfect body, firm tits sticking out in front of her, moving up and down as she walked, keeping time with her ass, that had a nice little wiggle, she was taking attention away from the sex people were watching in the rooms, and sometimes if there was a crowd she bumped some of them with her breast, trying to get through.

There were some older couples with their eyes glued, especially the guys on Jill when we finally got to the pool. She did not disappoint me, as she bent over, her ass displayed to them in the pool, as she spread her towel on a lounger. We went to the steps on the end of the pool, and Jill started to get in, almost losing her balance, or did she? One of the old guys caught her, and said, "Those steps are tricky, I hope you didn't mind me helping, and I have to say, I have caught other women who tripped there, and you are my best catch yet."

Jill, just had to tease, "Oh, you are so sweet, I don't mind being naked in your strong arms, thank you for saving my makeup, it's not waterproof," she put an arm around his back the other on his ass to give him a hug, making sure to push her breast into him, and she told me when we got together in the pool, "I think that old guy is packing, it felt like a salami was pressed against me."

We were like stars in that pool, the couples that did not see us, told the others, we soon had a crowd, like we had in front of our window. I liked it, Jill loved it, she does not mind old guys ogling her, even a touch if it is done properly is OK. I had my own little fan section, of old gal's with big tits, starting to feel the effects of gravity. Nice people, are nice at any age, it just an adjustment when they're naked, like they were in the pool.

The guy that helped her in the pool said, "I hope you don't take offense, it's meant in praise, and humor, but for the first time I have to say to someone, don't worry about your day job, talk is going around that what you guys have done in your room was like pros. I would pay just to see you two sit on the side of the pool."

Jill was quick to retort, "we would do that for nothing, stick around after we swim and cool off, I will even let you lift me up there."

"Oh, I will wait, for sure."

The woman who we assumed was his wife, said to me, "Please tell me that you will sit with her, please, let us old girls see your abs and that fine cock of yours."

"Well, I can't leave her alone with all these sharks swimming around can I." I was proud of such a quick retort, and I like attention too.

We swam around a little, Jill wanted to dive I knew why, to show off, but did not want to ruin her makeup.

Jill kept her promise and let the old guy pick her up by her ass, to sit on the side. His wife ask me again if I was going to join her. I told her I had swimming pool shrinkage. She said she could fix it, so I joined Jill, we were at the shallow end. His wife got in front of me, looked at Jill and ask, "May I?"

"Of course," Jill was quick to say, "It's his cock to share."

I had to say, "Well its on the rules, and sign, no sex."

A bunch of them laughed, she said, We are regulars, "those signs are daylight rules, and to placate the authorities, stick around long enough tonight and people will be fucking everywhere on a warm night like this, the pool area becomes the orgy room."

What could I do, she was a big girl, but had a pretty face, big breast, the rest of her was distorted by the water, I didn't care, and gave her a yes nod.

She was a pro, I heard matures were better, she started with a cold shriveled up wiener, and had it looking pretty good right away. She wasted no time, and got serious, I could not hold still, and I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming. I looked over, and Jill had her feet up the side, her knees spread, she told me later, "He looked up at me, and ask if he could just give me a kiss down there. I told him don't just tease me with a kiss, if you are going down there, eat me out while you are there."