Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked him, he was very respectful to her, or I don't think she would have let him eat her pussy. By the look on her face, and noises she was making he was good at oral too. I watched her squirm, and turn red each time she came, I never saw her cum so rapidly, there were too many "Oh Gods" to count. I would love to know what special move he had, she finally had to push him away nicely, to get her composure.

He was standing in water just below his waist, and it was very clear, he was hard in the pool water, and more hung than even Bob, in fact I never saw one that big other than on the internet, his shaft was almost as big around as his knob.

His wife could see me looking, and let go of my cock to say, "Little Blue Pill, but what you see is real, he is hung when he can get it up, and your wife worked magic on him, hope it lasts, this is turning me on. I might even get fucked tonight."

I had to throw in the towel too, I did not want to cum in her mouth, but she probably would have loved it.

All this did not go unnoticed by Jill, once she got over the massive chain of orgasms he gave her. She looked at me, and I did not know exactly what she wanted approval for, but on this crazy weekend, I figured we were at the anything goes point, and nodded yes.

She slid down in the pool, grabbed his big cock, and led him with it past us to the most shallow water by the steps. The water there was just above her knees, he was now exposed, and her hand barely reached around his manhood. It was then she leaned over to let him know she wanted him to take her. It was pretty obvious, when she grabbed the side of the pool sticking her ass out to make her pussy available for him.

By this time his wife and I just stood and watched, and anyone that was in the pool that were not already watching, were watching now.

Talk about a look of joy on an old guy's face, he had one when Jill stuck out her beautiful round ass, and pussy for him. He was up for it, but had a hard time with his big knob at her entry. I don't know if she has ever had one even close to that big. i don't know about all of her exploits, but the look on her face was yet another I had never seen before. He finally just got a hold of her waist, to give it a hard push, and she let out an, "Oh God, your Fucking Big, Now Fuck me with that big cock Daddy."

He was sweet, he went real slow, telling her, "Let me know if you want more of it, or faster sweety, it feels so good to be inside you."

She did after a minute or so, "OK, I am ready, for you to fuck me with all of it Daddy."

I now was standing with my arms around his wife, and my cock between her legs, I managed to reach down to give her some finger stimulation. She was a big girl, and older than any woman I ever imagined I would be with, but so sweet, and I liked that big ass of hers. She was not a fatty, it's just harder to keep fit the older you get we get belly's, women's weight seems to go to their breast and butt.

We just watched, and listened, he had Jill practically screaming, it was a good thing she was partly water cooled. "Oh God it feels so good, you can fuck me until I can't stand it any more Daddy."

He did too, I was worried about both of them, especially him after a while. I could see a blood vessel pop out on his forehead. I wished I had a better angle and could see it as he breached her hole, it was just this big thing between cheeks from where I was. She quit announcing her orgasm's after a while, she had her head on her crossed arms on the side, while she waited to feel his cum shoot in her. I just enjoy watching her get pleasure, but I want some for myself to, that is not exactly cuckold, at least not like Scott.

All of a sudden he let out a grunt, and then slowed down, as he gave it one last push all the way in her. We watched the numerous ropes of cum, as they escaped her pussy, ran down to the water, and floated away. He held Jill, and she had her head resting sideways on his belly. She looked up and said, "Thank You Daddy, just hold me for a while." He did, he held her there tenderly waiting to see if I was going to fuck his wife.

I ask my date if she was ready for some young, but not as big of cock fucking, and she turned grabbed the side, and braced herself, as she stuck out that nice big butt of hers. It was time for me to guide my cock in my date, and kept up with my finger work, I was getting a lot of verbal praise for it too.

"Oh Son, you are so sweet, all these old gals are going to be jealous, Fuck this old girl, fuck her hard." I wondered how she could even feel my little pecker after what she is used to. She was snug enough, I fucked younger girls with bigger holes. I was able to balance myself as I rammed my cock in her, so that I could hold her big breast. They were firm, just big, and you can't fight gravity. We had a good crowd too, but more women than men. I don't think it's conceited of me, to think one of a woman of her age dream's, is to have someone nearly 20 years her Jr. fuck her, and in front of others her age. I imagined what it looked like from behind, my naked ass clenching, as I pounded her, banging my balls on her ass as I fucked her.

I held the sides of her ass, and gave her all I had, and had no trouble staying hard, I think with me, it is all about the person, she was a sweet lady. I pumped her for several minutes to some moans, I am pretty sure were real, one orgasm that sure seemed authentic, I could feel her body tremor, that is hard to fake. My balls were hurting again like the night before, but I stuck with it, and came in my lovely date, we soon had a few cum floaters of our own around us to prove it. I was really pushing my ability to produce cum that weekend, and this shot was meager.

I went to give her a hug, and she took my head and gently pressed it into her breast and said in a whisper in my ear, "Thank you son, for giving this old girl a thrill, I am so proud to have taken such a good fucking, from a young hunk like you in front of my friends, it's something us old girls dream about. I am sure my hubby feels the same about having your stunning wife, I am sure he is pinching himself too, you two are so sweet."

"No, you two are the sweethearts, you both are good fucks, experience pays they say. I never saw Jill cum that rapidly, or often, not with me for sure."

We got out after that, dried off, and sit on our lounger a few minutes. We started something, and decided to observe it a little, there were couples fucking all around, and in the pool. You could even see cum floating around after a while. Our dates were fucking each other, his pill was still working, he had his hard on, they are in love, you could just see it. It made me think maybe we found something here on this weekend, if not for now but for later as we age too.

We were beat, and walked naked back to the room. We went by Char & Scott's room on our way, trying to make your way naked through a crowd is not fun. They had their drapes open, and she was on the bed, taking two guys, one in each hole. The two women that must have came with the men were next to them, servicing Scott, he did not seem to be paying that much attention to Char getting double dicked, and looked pretty happy. So maybe there is hope for him after all.

We were both pretty worn for wear, in fact when we got back and settled in the room, Jill mostly in humor I think, was laying on the bed, legs spread, fanning her pussy with a magazine she brought along. She looked at me and said, "Well, I don't feel any need to try an interracial fuck anymore, that old boy's cock was all I could handle. To think we came here to just watch and be watched, and had even talked about finding someone younger for a threesome some day, and what did we get? Other than the psycho chick from your job, everyone else was our age or much older. I got a hell of a fuck from the old bull, but I still want to take a young cock in front of you someday."

We headed out that morning after breakfast, we did not get much sleep the night before, it was loud, everyone was getting their last fucks in. We ended up talking about the weekend, and Jill was already throwing it up to me that I had a young partner, and she didn't. I told her that she got a monster cock, from a guy that knew how to use it for more than to just get himself off.

Well, we got ourselves so fucking horny, she pulled her panties down, and her sundress up, and was fingering herself. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. We were passing a lot of semi trucks, and she took advantage of it, by pulling her sundress top down, pretty much naked to the truckers, got a couple of horn honks from the big wheelers. I was so hard I was in pain, she offered to help. I saw a sign saying there was a roadside rest 5 miles ahead, and told her if she took the dress all the way off, I would stop at the rest stop, and give her a good fucking.

She did, and had my cock out, her head in my lap, and her naked ass in the air. That gave the truckers a show. We pulled in, and none to soon, I was about ready to cum from her head. I parked back with the trucks, right between two big rigs. Jill told me to lose my clothes too, and put her legs up on the dash and finger fucked herself for the amusement of herself, and the truck driver next to her. I figured if a trucker saw us, they would just watch, likely even jerk off, someone in the car section might have reported us.

She put the seat back, and I stripped too, I was not going to be a guy with his pants, and shirt on fucking a naked girl. I fucked her so long, and hard we steamed up the windows, it was a great fuck, after a great weekend, fucking in the car took me back to when we first met.

It was a weekend we have not yet exceeded, but we plan on finding something new to keep things fresh.