Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all naked, and I could see what each person's main interest was. Bob was just thrilled with all of Jill, not surprisingly, she was focusing mostly on his cock. Carol, seemed to just be interested in fucking a younger guy, and I guess one that was a bit fitter than Bob. She also looked like she felt a little upstaged by Jill's younger body, so I told her how hot she was, and that I never tit fucked someone with her breast size, and that I could not wait.

I opened the drapes, as Jill directed Bob to lay on the bed. She crawled up, displaying her ass, and bald pussy to the window, as she started to lick his cock. There was no embarrassment on her part, I knew from the videos I found on her phone why, not her first rodeo, just her first time fucking someone else in front of me. I think, her thinking I was seeing her with another guy for the first time, gave her an extra kick. She was just loving his cock, and it grew even more as she worked it. She could not take all of it, without gagging, but she tried. I was loving it, seeing her suck on his balls, he was checking out her breast, but I could tell he wanted more.

Carol and I held hands, as we watched, I heard someone talking outside, but did not turn my head clear around, I could tell Jill was aware, and playing to it. I saw her spread her legs further, and reached down to finger herself with her free hand, to give them a better show, she is a hardcore exhibitionist.

Bob wanted more, and pulled Jill toward his head, to get her pussy over his face,

now they were in a 69. After a few minutes, she was having a hard time concentrating on his cock. He was good, he had her cumming in minutes. I could see her juices running down his cheeks. He made her cum two more times before she had enough, well not enough of him that is, she was ready to have his big cock in her.

Jill mounted him, cowgirl, still displaying her ass to us and the spectators outside. She slowly went up and down at first, she wanted to show how much cock she was getting I guess, it was an awesome sight. My cock was rock hard, and Carol had her hand around it, as she fingered herself. We kissed, and eventually I took over for her, and I had three fingers going in her. I just could not wait for our turn, seeing her hard nipples on those large breast made me anxious to fuck them, and I hoped she would let me.

Jill turned around toward us, and was rubbing her clit, as she rode him in reverse. Now we had her taking a big cock, masturbating herself, and her tits going up and down for us, and those at the window to watch. I had Carol sitting on my lap, with my arms wrapped around her, playing with her breast, she reached down, to get my cock in her, she did not ride it, but just moved around letting it work around the inside of her vagina.

Bob announced he was getting close. Jill climbed off, and started on his cock again, this time on the other side, so we could see her finish him off, open her mouth and take his cumshot. I heard the crowd then. She took a decent size load, some on her face, but she swallowed most of it. When she mouthed his knob afterwards, I could actually see him tense up, and his toes curl up. I knew that feeling! Carol dismounted me, and I got up.

I was our turn on bed then, and Jill cleaned up. I kissed her right away, I wanted her to know I was OK with her taking his cum, and I told her how hot it was to watch.

It was only a couple of minutes until Carol and I were on the bed, she went right below me, her MILF ass toward the window, as she sucked my cock. I admit to being vain, lifting my arms, putting my hands behind my head. I knew that would make my abs stand out for her, and pump up my biceps. We had one older couple watching right away, and I could see the mature hanging on to her husband as she watched a 40 something MILF, suck on a hard cock on a fit 30 something body. I looked down and smiled at Carol, I wanted those tits something bad, and loved just seeing them hang below her.

I had already fingered Carol, so I did not eat her, she was plenty wet. She laid back and lifted her legs, she wanted fucked, she had my cock in her when she was on my lap, she just did not ride it yet. I kissed her breast as I let my cock press against her pussy lips. She said, "Just Fuck me Keith, Please!"

I did, I fucked her hard, and she wanted more, I lifted her legs up against my shoulders, so she could see me too. I could not help but be afraid I could not get her off with my cock without having more experience with her. In a surprise unplanned move, Jill came over, and leaned in from the side of the bed to work her clit with her fingers as she sucked on her nipples. Women know each other's needs, we made her cum twice as I pounded her.

I was getting close, I dismounted, Jill went back to the chairs, but sat on Bob's lap. I turned Carol around, and straddled her chest, she held her breast together for me. I fucked them till I was ready I thought, I had never been able to get to that state before tit fucking, but never had suitable breasts. I had to make a decision, and she could see that, and said, "Mouth."

I lifted up, and finished, giving a woman a mouth full in front of her husband, something I never dreamed of doing. I looked at Jill, she was now riding his cock again, and he was more than happy, watching us as she used his cock.

I was so worked up, I gave her a powerful shot that she could not catch all with her mouth. As I reached for the towel, she lifted up to lick what was still on my cock.

Jill called me over, trying to speak as she was taking his big cock. I took the few steps over as Carol cleaned up. Jill did not want to give up his cock, but wanted mine too, and it was still hard, she took it in her mouth, and kept it that way as she sucked it. Now I was pointing toward my wife who was riding a big cock, and the crowd outside the window. It was exactly what Jill wanted, I soon felt Carol's hands on the side of my ass, she had come over, and must have got down on her knees, as I then felt her tongue inter my anus. I got what I didn't know I wanted. We had no plans for doing something as four, but it worked, probably even better that way. I loved having my cocksucked, while being rimmed, and watching my wife riding a big cock, how could I not.

Bob soon came, in Jill, he warned her, but she made the choice to stay on him for the finish, I could see it squeezing out around his cock. I lifted Jill off of him, and leaned her back on the bed to see what he gave her. It slowly oozed out, and formed a pie on her hole, and Carol ask Jill if she could eat her husband's creation, of course she was all for it.

When she was done, I went to the window and pulled the drapes, there was still at least 4 couples there, hoping for more I guess, like that was not enough of a show.

We got back to our room, and were done for the night, a lot of couples just let their drapes open at night, we decided to leave ours open, and try it. I turned out most of the lights, leaving only the bathroom on since it would not bother us. We spooned naked on the bed, just cuddling, people would go by, stop, look and move on, we eventually fell asleep.

We had come on this weekend to get our toes wet letting strangers watch us fuck, there was not much we did not do on the first night.

That morning after breakfast, we walked back, everybody seemed comfortable just walking around their rooms naked if they were not having sex, and we took in several couples actions. We were laying in bed later that morning, when I gave in to one of Jill's request, a little strange, but I have to admit I had enjoyed doing it for her friend Parker, it's just rare, and I never did it for complete strangers. Jill was laying on the bed, reading her book, I was just leaning back watching TV, something I saw got me partly erect.

Jill saw three women, on their own at our window. She said, "They are not here to look at me stud, someone gave them our room number, jerk off for them, a lot of women don't want to admit it, but we like to see a man masturbate, just like they like to see us, and the opportunities are more rare. Parker still talks about when you did it in front of her, I have even heard her tell some of our friends, leaving you anonymous of course."

I moved to the side of the bed in front of the window, and my admirers, and reached down and started bringing my cock to life. Soon I felt Jill's hands arms wrap around me, as she sat down on the bed right behind me. Jill's touch was in all the right places, and was enough to get me hard enough to start. I never jerked for strangers, let alone three older, but hot women before. I had really got off when I had jerked for Jill's friend Parker though. Jill got me some lube, and applied it, but then left me on my own. I had a nice shiny hard cock that was getting a lot of attention, including my wife's. She told me, "Stand up in front of the window, so they can see you, I want them to be jealous of me for having such a hot man, that my friends, and I bet most of the girls you work with want to fuck."

They were really close, because it's hard to see in during daylight. I stood there right in front of them, Jill was behind me, hands around me rubbing my chest, and abs with the massage oil she had brought with us, I had to be looking good. The ladies were frozen there, the one in the middle had a tank top and some big ones that looked like they wanted out. Jill was pushing me closer little by little, and being so close gave me a little stage fright, but Jill grabbed a hold of me from behind to run her hands up and down, from my chest, to my groin area, to help me get through it. It took me longer than I expected, but I did not lose my three ladies, the one if front turned to look if anyone was around but them, and then pulled down her top far enough to let her breast out, and was playing with her nipples.

It was getting to be too much, and I must have had the universal look on my face for a guy ready to blow, because she stooped down to open her mouth, Jill liked it, and grabbed my waist, and pushed me even closer, I was less than a foot away. She almost had her lips on the window when Jill cupped my balls, and I let loose, one had her shorts down around her ankles, and had fingers in herself, the other jumped back, when my ropes started hitting the window. It was my first shot of the new day, and it was plentiful. Having them there made it seem longer than it was, I could see every rope smack the window, and the liquid start to run down it. I am a sick fuck, I thought, but they were horny MILFs.

I stood there a few moments so the one trying to stimulate herself could get some more pleasure, and by the look on her face she did. My cock just hung in an arc as it softened, and was dripping cum. Jill took care of that, turning me sideways, so they could see her clean off my cock. I was hard again when she was done, and reached to pull the drapes, and got thrown three kisses, Jill and I returned them. I told Jill later in humor, if she wants me to do that again, pack Windex, it was hard cleaning cum off with a hand towel and plain water.

I needed to check with the office to see where the nearest gas station was, I came in on fumes, and in the sticks like this, I wanted to be sure they were open on Sunday when we had to leave. I found one about 10 miles away, and just filled the tank, and came back. I was walking back to our room, when I saw 3 guys, and one girl, part of a couple I guess, standing at our window, and they were watching something, I could not wait to see what my Jill was doing. I did not enter right away. I eased up close to see what was of so much interest.

She apparently liked the attention I got, laying back on the side of the bed, naked of course, legs spread with her pussy wide open, and on display for them. She was prepared for everything, believe me I carried the bags in. She had her favorite vibrator on her clit, and using her other hand to work this big black dildo. I had bought it for her once, as kind of a gag gift, but it's her favorite toy. She has a thing for big cocks, and claims some day she would like to try a real one like it. I guess I am going to have to rent her one someday.

I did not want to go in, it was special standing there with mostly guys, I wanted to watch, and hear what was said. They were all respectful with their comments. Mostly about how young and hot she was. I could see guys with their hands on their crotch, if it was allowed, they probably would have had their manhood out, jerking themselves off.

After she made herself cum, she got up, and threw a kiss, at the window and pulled the drapes. More comments were made, one said to his friend, that he saw us fuck yesterday, and has been checking back here ever since, saying now he needed to find his own wife, and fuck her.

I am not sure who enjoyed this more, I never got to hear guys talking about how hot my wife was, I lot of first that weekend.

We took a nap together, we had a big night, and probably should have slept in, but there were no other places to eat than the motel.

We went to dinner early, we wanted to get an early start on our last evening. I found out the night before, that the sun shades the one side of the building before dark, so that was where to go early, as you could see in better without it glaring.

We walked in to the dining room and there was someone from work, I did not mind that part, but they had a secret to keep too. But this was the girl that caught me fucking Rachel in the back of the storeroom at the warehouse. I really wanted to avoid her, but she saw me first.

I was trapped, she was glad to see me. I was in no way glad to see her. We sat with them, her husband I assumed really urged us to. I think he sensed that maybe I could help get her under control, she was freaked out about the weekend. I didn't blame her, this whole weekend is a freaky thing to get into for your first exhibition, and she was 10 years younger than us, with less exposure to real life. We just talked about our lives, I think she sensed I did not want to talk about work, she could not be that dumb.

We did finally get into why she was so nervous. He said he told her about the place, the swinging, and exhibitionism, and that he had been here before with his ex-wife. She was all for it, and thought it might be fun to be watched, until they got here. He was hoping we were experienced, and could talk to her. I explained that it was only our first weekend, but we got off to a good start, and already had fucked with people watching, we kept it to ourselves that we swapped. He said, he got her to make love with the drapes only partly open that afternoon, but nobody knew to watch, and that was as wild as she would get with him.

He said they had done some things like this at home. He did not say the word cuckold, but described a threesome they had with another guy that fit the definition. He said his friend and him were sitting around drinking, and said, "I was a little lit, and ask my friend if he would like Char to suck his cock, he just looked at me like it was a joke, and it kind of was. She was sober, she does not drink, and did not even question if I was serious, she helped my friend undress, when his hard cock popped out, she sucked it, I thought that would be it. But she was so worked up, she stripped for him, and gave him a lap dance. Well the naked lap dance, turned in to hot sex for the two of them. They fucked right in front of me, letting him cum in her. I was surprised, but I started it. She really seemed to enjoy it, she looked me in the eyes the whole time. Surprisingly I liked watching them, and ended up jerking one off as I did, and that all made me think she was ready for this type of weekend."

She spoke and said, "But he was not a stranger, he was the best man at our wedding, and it was just my husband that was watching me fuck him."

I was not up for a swap especially this one, it reeked of danger, we did not come for one, but enjoyed one already. They wanted something from us, I was not sure what it was, maybe they were not sure either. I wanted to ditch them, but ended up touring the rooms with them, I thought that was harmless. I tried to tell her it was not that hard to focus, and get in your own zone as you have sex-with your spouse in front of others, pointing that out as we stood, and watched a couple 69. We got to their room, and before he opened the door, or we could say goodbye they dropped the bomb. They just wanted us to watch them, Char thought she would be OK fucking, if it was just us there in the room watching them, she knew me. She more than just knew me, she saw me cheating on Jill, I felt like I was on thin ice.

I looked at Jill, she just kind of gave the, (I don't care shrug), with her shoulders, they were wearing me down. I told them OK, but I told Char, only if she would let me open the drapes after she got comfortable with us just sitting there watching.

She was wavering again, Scott suggested then, what if Keith and Jill at least got naked with us, would that make you feel better having more company in the raw."

She said OK rather quick, but said to me, "As long, as you do not open the drapes until I am comfortable, and I want to face you guys, and not the window."

We looked at each other, and I think we gave in because we both just wanted to get this done and get going. I felt used, but I did kind of want to see her naked, us guys always want to know what is underneath the clothes of a woman, and it was not like she had not already seen me. We started stripping, and so did they.

They actually beat us, as we finished and folded our clothes over and laid them down on the dresser, I took a good look at her. I have never been disappointed seeing one of the hot girls from the office get naked, and she was no exception. I was never drawn to her, we did not talk much, but we have no unattractive girls working there. Scott was quick to get naked, and was in pretty good shape, other than some tattoos he had, not really that cool looking, stuff you get as a drunk homesick sailor, like the famous Mom one, which he got doing a hitch right out of High School we found out. Char had a great shape, nice breast, small firm ones, that she probably thought were too small, most women with smaller ones do, I like them. I like all breast that are not obviously fake. Augmented ones, just all seem to have the same generic shape.

Us getting naked with them, seemed to help, she crawled up on the bed to suck his cock, he was not hard yet, but she had just put him through so much, it is no wonder. She put it in her mouth but had a hard time getting him hard. She tried her best, then started crying, I thought it was real. Now Jill and I knew we were in the middle of a mess.

"I'm just so flat chested," she cried, "I can not even get my own husband hard anymore."

Jill and I really wanted to get done, and get out of there. I thought maybe we were being tricked but poor Scott, he was truly upset, and a little ashamed. "Maybe it's just me, he said, I got hard when Char started sucking my friend, almost instantly, and I stayed that way as she shocked me by taking it further, by getting naked and fucking him."

I knew where this was going, I think Jill did to, as he sat there in front of us with his head in his arms, and she was still crying, What a fucked up couple they were. Jill told me to go comfort her, but I did not want to jump in, thinking maybe it would be better if we started, some oral in front of them.

Scott, then ask me if I would let Char blow me, he knew I was a nice guy that she was comfortable with me, she must have talked about me before. I hoped she did not tell him, about seeing me with Rachel.

Jill, then urged me, by getting my arm and lifting it, to pull me up. I can't believe our marriage got as bad as it did, when you consider I have always been willing to do anything for Jill, including this. She wanted out of this situation at that point, so did I.