Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Employee watches his boss fuck his own wife, at her request.
14k words
4.31
9.4k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

A totally fictional story, part 4 is a wrap up of the series, that references earlier parts, and with the same characters, it should stand on its own as well, I think it could be the best chapter from an erotic standpoint. All characters are fictional, and over the age of 18. Self proofed, and edited with the help of software, so some mistakes are likely. Comments on story are always appreciated.

_________________________________________

Our weekend away at the exhibitionist event was fun, and really had a positive effect on our marriage, I did not quit, my cheating completely, but I am really working on it, and have cut back. Jill and I were spending more time together, our sex life has improved, so I guess our weekend was good for us as a couple.

My work was busy, made busier by my company adding more locations, and a branch office warehouse, we were stocking more stuff, some perishables, and power drinks. I was training a guy to help me, he would work out of that office, eventually if he worked out it would be easier for me, less driving to the stores to assist setup.

He was just a kid, I don't call him that to his face, I remember being very much like him. He is a nice guy just out of tech school, just turned 21. He was staying at a local extended stay motel. Jill, and I felt bad for him, not knowing anyone, and really not having time to make friends. So we had him over to the house, and it turned into several times a week. At first, I thought he had a crush on Jill, but I had no way of knowing what he was thinking. I am sure he considered the fact that she was his boss's wife.

As time went by, I thought it had become a little more of a mother, son relationship. He is not young enough to be her son, unless she had him at 13, but we are both more than a decade older, and since we have not decided yet about children, she seemed to make him one as her timer ticks on.

She made a couple of attempts to fix him up with friends from her workplace, that is just like a mom. Some dates were still in their 20s, but divorced, some with a kid or two. They went out, but that is as far as it went, Jill knows he slept with one or two, they were smitten, he was not, so he is not backward in a sexual way.

Jill, and I doubled with Ben on one of his dates, one that did not work out. They got along fine, but there was no chemistry going, except between Ben and Jill. I realized that night that he did not think of Jill as a mother figure, In truth, what he had for her was a good old fashioned crush. How deep, and if he was willing to try to act on it, I did not know. As time went on she seemed to treat him less like a son too. It was definitely becoming a more sexual type attraction for both of them, now I had to wonder if she would try to take it further. After one of the dates, the fix-up told Jill, after he picked her up, it did not take long before he was talking about her, and after they had some drinks, he brought up the fact that he thought Jill had a, "World Class Ass."

Her friend said, after he said that, she thought she would take him for a spin anyway, and she gave him what she thought was a, World Class Blowjob, then spread her legs for him, and afterwards he still wanted to talk about how hot his boss's wife was.

I had no big problem with it, and Jill liked having an admirer much younger, that was "Pretty Hot" in her words, and the fact that he loved her ass gave her a kick in her female ego. He looked to be built pretty good, but it was hard to tell for sure, he was always in khakis, and maybe a plain pocket tee. It was my standard fare too, I was a private contractor and was not in on too many meetings that required a IT opinion, so rarely did I have to dress more formal.

We took him to the beach with us, and I think it was the first time I could see her feelings were changing for him too. Her good friend Parker and her date were along, so he was the lone single. I was lazy as usual, so Jill and him played around on boogie boards, while I laid out. I saw her pretending to lose her balance, and start to fall, and just wait for him to scoop her up by her ass to save her from the surf. It was obvious he was copping a feel. It was out in the open, so I was not worried about it being a sign of something already going on. I was sure he did not want to lose his first IT job because he jumped the boss's wife. What could I even say about it, when I was still doing some cheating. I was careful he did not let him see me interacting with any of the girls at the office. I eventually decided that she deserved to have a young guy, if she hadn't already been cheating on me with one. I did not want to facilitate it, and be a cuckold. But truthfully, I do want her to be happy, and enjoy what sex with a younger sex partner does for you.

When Jill came in from messing around in the water, she made sure he had some sun protection on, and guess who applied it? He had me beat in the desired area, we were built about the same, both fit from good genetics, but 13 years makes a difference, he still had a teen body at 21, women are no different then we are about wanting to play with someone younger. We all change with age, and think of it as a way to revisit some of those earlier days in our sex life. I guess we all realize that we were not going to be able to attract younger partners forever.

I just loved watching her, it was not like on our weekend when we went away, and part of our agenda was to check out the swinger lifestyle, and we fucked a stranger in front of each other. This was just sexual tension with someone we had become close to, and Jill wanted to play it to the hilt. She made sure to straddle him as she applied his lotion, the only real difference between this and the sexy naked massage we did in front of others that weekend was, well, almost nothing. The fact that they both had suits on was the biggest, hers was a bikini, but not one of her briefest ones, you don't wear those expensive ones if you are going in the water. This one showed enough, her breast were not completely covered, nor was her ass.

She made sure to get lotion up the legs of his trunks, she ran her fingers far enough up that he had to go to the bathhouse to do some rearranging down there. He laid on his stomach a while after that. She gave him time to relax it, before asking him to do her back. He returned the favor, by being meticulous, and being sure to cover all of her ass. I have to say that ass of hers when sticking up in the air is irresistible, it has triggered many a love making session for us. She knows how to use it, not just laying still, but waving it back and forth, the male traffic on the surrounding beach.

But I let them have their fun, and had mine just watching. He was more daring then I expected, even let his fingers go under her top, making her nipples hard. Then he was at his favorite place, her ass. He made me hard, from watching him come up under the narrow cloth between her legs with his fingertips, from my distance, I had to just surmise that he was close to her pussy lips, and I watched her squirm. Truth is, he was not far from fingering her, his horniness had stoked his courage.

I loved watching it, how both of them reacted. There was no doubt, they were going to fuck eventually, just like me and Parker finally had too. I confess, I wanted to watch her with a young guy, did that make me cuckold? Maybe, but I don't care, if they fucked, I just had to witness it. I just did not know if he would ever feel free enough to go for it, with me being his boss.

We had other outings, and the two of them were in their own world when we did. I am ornery, so I purposely did not bring him home for dinner for a whole week. I wanted to see if either of them said anything about it. I knew it would be Jill first, she waited until Friday night, I think she waited that long, so I would not suspect she held some lust for him. I was not sure if she would admit to it to them, but was pretty sure nothing had happened yet. He had already proved that he is not afraid of, and is good with women. He is, afraid of me I guess, not me the man, the husband, but me the boss.

I was having fun at their expense, and it made me feel guilty since she had let her friend Parker join us for a threesome. She did that for me, it was clear, they could get together without me, and do. I got to thinking more and more, that maybe this would be a chance to pay her back for the one she gave me. I wanted to wait her out, and see if she would ask me if she could try to seduce him on her own.

I thought maybe it would be better if I gave her the go ahead on the seduction part, we both would enjoy it. I really did not want to be the cuckold boss, giving him the OK or inviting him to join us. Also, I worried if she mentioned a threesome right away, it would probably spook him. It would be better to tell her to go ahead I figured, and make some advances, and return his. I know I would enjoy her telling me about it as she worked on him, and I could observe what I could.

Once she got something going with him, it would be easier to set up a MMF, something she always wanted, and still mentions I owe her after Parker. It would be a surprise to me if she did not already have one based on the videos I found on her phone of her, and Parker having one with a guy I did not know. I had no idea if that was her only cheat, but you don't usually start with a MFF. I did not want to ever bring those videos up, the fact that I hacked her phone, nor did I want to confess to my cheating, we took the secret to far before we decided to try an open marriage.

I thought I better go the route of being honest this time, and just confront her, she did it with me with Parker, she was not direct, but she got the point across.

Jill and I, had a few drinks that weekend after coming home from a dinner out, where she again mentioned Ben. Asking why we did not take him out with us, the poor guy has no one, and his dating has not worked out that well. That was my cue and I took it.

"I just did not think of it Jill, I like having him around, but he works for me, he should have a break from being with his boss so much."

Jill, "Well I missed him this week, he pays more attention to me than you do, he likes my ass too, you used to."

"I know he does, he has good taste, and knows a world-class ass when he sees one. You pay attention to him too, and make sure to make your ass available for his viewing, don't think I have not noticed the clothes you have been wearing around him. I know you are just dying to know what he is packing too. He has a crush on you for sure, his courage at the beach really had you squirming, and you have to admit you have some lust going for him, you like him sexually too, don't you."

"Well let's just say I am curious, he is more than 10 years younger than me, you can't tell me you did not enjoy that psycho Char, from work, it did not take a lot of convincing for you to fuck her as her husband, and I watched. I bet she is not the only young girl from work you have been with, I saw them flocking around you at the Christmas Party last year."

I had to reply, "Well, here we go with accusations, like you did with Parker, I remember your words, "If you haven't slept with her already."

"Well, I was right, you had, I got it out of her, I was suspicious of the way you guys looked at each other. After I got a confession from her, is when I set up the threesome for you two, I love you both. That whole lie about her and I having a argument about whether I caught you jerking, and made you finish. It was all just a ploy to get things started, she was in on it. Then it was just my idea, to let you two fuck on your own the next morning, thinking it might help you two get it out of your system, because I was pretty sure it was just lust on both of your parts."

"That stinker, so she caved to your interrogation."

"I am good at it, but I am not going to push you about your workplace affairs, or do I want to be questioned about mine, deal?"

I fell for that one, and said, "Deal."

"So that means your guilty, Ha Ha, see, I told you I am good. But I won't swear to you I never strayed. Parker has been a bad influence on me, but I have stopped almost all of it, and I notice you are not away as much. So let's just leave it like that, OK?

"I take the Fifth, you got me on the deal comment. Let's do drop it, but let's fuck, we are both turned on from thinking about it, I can tell those things."

We did not make it to the bedroom, we just stripped right there in the living room, and risked staining the couch. We did not even close the side drapes, so our little old lady neighbor may have been treated to a show, she is such a snoop, and is always looking over here. We were laying there afterwards, spent and still feeling the drinks, Jill started kissing me again, and said, "Wouldn't it be hot to fuck in front of Ben, do you think he would like it?

I answered her, then dropped the subject, "He might, but I think he would rather just fuck you, and if it took a threesome to facilitate it, he probably would be willing. He is going to need some convincing that his boss would be OK with it."

I came home with news on Monday, and I brought Ben to dinner. I announced to Jill at dinner, he was going to stay with us starting this weekend, the end of his monthly lease. He then can just pocket the money he is getting for housing. It should be about two weeks before his office at the new location is ready, and they want a month at a time to get the weekly rate at his motel. I could tell by the look on her face, she was fine with it, I think she knew it really was a gift from me, but my motive was so I could see her unwrap it.

I was looking forward to just watching, and giving her some time to work on him. I let her know she had my go ahead as far as getting more flirty, and seductive. Furthermore, I told her she had to keep me posted on the two of them, and we would try to figure out if, and how to get a MMF going, I would be willing to let her have two new lovers involved, but that would just make it more difficult to do, and for me to watch.

We had things set up for her to start the end of the week, as he moved in. I had golf, and I was to come home late as usual, I was not sure if I was going to go out with the guys, or one of my girls, I was trying to be good, so I ended up with the guys.

She stayed up, and filled me in that later that night, she was excited. She was going to have fun with it, and I was glad. Jill was off to a good start with him. He was bringing some clothes in, and she was helping him, wearing her tightest shorts, and a top that if she leaned over, she might as well have had no top at all on. She said, she told him she made space for some hang up clothes, she took some nighties that she planted in there earlier, and moved them to our bedroom where she got them from. She made sure he saw them, as she laid them on the bed to get them ready to carry, then made him carry them, telling him she was afraid the hangers might break her nails.

If the nighties, and her dress for the night was not enough. She also cleared out a drawer in the guestroom for him, it was seeded too, with her sexiest panties, that she tossed to him, one at a time, to put in a box on the bed, she said he folded them first, but she could tell it was so he had time to examine each one, some were thongs, or crotch less.

She made him a late dinner, she said, and he insisted that he help her clean up the kitchen, and do the dishes. No, we do not have a working dishwasher, I told her months ago, that we didn't need no repairman, I would fix it, and I just might some day. It served her well not having it she said, she made sure to get her blouse wet, she was already showing cleavage and was bra-less, so her nipples would show, and made sure to bump him with them. He did not try to avoid her actions, and bumped her accidentally with his bulge a couple of times in return. She said, "I thought me not objecting to his contact, was a good enough start for the first night. I wanted to grab it so bad, and just size it up, all I know about it is from my friends, and they did not measure, or describe it, but did not complain."

The next time they had a little time without me, she upped the ante. She walked out of the bathroom not just topless, but just in a thong as well, saying she almost just came out with nothing but a towel around her head, but she wanted to ease into things some, letting him know more about our openness. Ben was just coming out of his room. She acted like it was not on purpose. He had gone out to do some shopping, and she heard him come back for something, he said that he had to replace some shorts and underwear. He was ashamed to unpack it in front of me, he said his water was so bad at his parents house, that they are permanently discolored.

Anyway, he said he forgot his credit card, and remembered he had it out to order some things from Amazon the night before. She said, "I heard him coming, and the good part was how he froze in front of me, and I managed to act like nothing was wrong with my lack of dress. Then I pretended to realize it, and just ad-libbed.

I said, "Sorry I did not know you were here, you look so shocked. Did Keith not tell you about our dress, or sometimes lack of dress around the house? We are an open couple, and to a lot of things, nudity is one. Parker walked around topless in front of Keith when she stayed here, they saw all of each other a couple of times. You might notice later, that we have no curtain on the basement shower, Keith had one rigged, but it ripped, and God only knows when he will replace it. Parker had clothes stored down there, and I noticed she was up and down those steps topless on purpose when the shower was in use. I knew she was hot for him, I let them have their fun. She used the excuse that she was looking for a blouse in one in the boxes, so if it bothers you let me know, and we will try to remember to be dressed when you are here."

He did reply, "It's not a problem with me anymore, I had lived with my parents so long I had little idea how others live, they were both very modest. But I woke up to the ways of the world, when I started dating, one of my ex-girlfriend's dad sat in his family room watching TV in only his briefs most of the time. I swear he had his hand in them, playing with himself once, when we tried to sneak past to go to her bedroom.

Her mom was worse, she walked in on us, more than once. She was not trying to catch us the first time, at least I don't think so. I think she was showing me what she had on top was bigger than her daughter's. She walked in topless, said she just wanted to borrow a top that she could wear without a bra. We were making out, but no more, she just excused herself for bothering us. But I think she had motives, because she did it again, in a nightgown, that did not come close to covering her naked bottom, it was obvious she wanted her daughter's boyfriend to see her bald pussy. This time she caught her daughter and I naked, and her riding me. She left after more than a few seconds, saying, "sorry guys, I see you two are having fun, I hope you are taking your pills, I am not ready to babysit a grand-baby."

"So I will be OK here with you two, see my face is not red anymore, I adjusted, and may I say you are beautiful, your breast alone gave me a stir, you can't show me enough of you."

"Well that's good, you're going to be here long enough you will probably see all of me, and maybe even see us doing things like you girlfriend, and you were caught doing. We just don't have hang-ups about nudity, and we can't help but be spontaneous with sex when something turns us on."

She was trying to lay some groundwork, and when he left, she told me she went down and ripped the shower curtain, and put it in the can down there. She said to me,"I'm going to see that boy's wiener any day now, him sharing that story about his ex, may have just been a story, he is into this game with me now."

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers