Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was for me, the most erotic thing that her and I have ever done. We have fucked in front of strangers, and even swapped partners. This was different from even the Parker threesome. What made it so, was how fond we both were of him, and for me how complicated him being an employee made his and my relationship. However, bottom line, I figured we laid all the groundwork to make him feel comfortable, and even more anxious to fuck her, he is ready, and she wants him so badly, I can't deny her.

Sunday, he was with Parker, it was actually Jill's idea, she did not want him out with someone else she did not know. Parker was safer, he considered her nothing more than a fuck buddy. So she had texted her, and told her she better invite him over if she wanted fucked by him again, he is ripe for picking.

She did, and they did fuck, but she told Jill Monday that he really just wanted to empty his balls in someone, and that he was talking about Jill when sober now, he told me how you gave him some great head, that made him cum prematurely, and left him embarrassed. Then said, then I walked in on them, her riding Keith right in front of me, it was so hot."

Parker said, "I swear I did not solicit that information from him. He is so infatuated with you, he wants you bad!"

Ben and I did not talk about any of these things during the week, how would you start that conversation, we stuck to just business or guy stuff, even when we were not working. He was going to start at the new office that next Monday, and was making arrangements for temporary housing there. Jill, Parker, and I decided to throw a little going away dinner party that Friday, and that was all we had planned for that week together.

I had a stag party for a friend, an older guy that I golf with on Wednesday, he was hitting 50.

We have some pretty wild stags for our friends, I just wished it was not a weekday, we usually had a stripper, or two doing naked lap dances. His brother was in charge of it, and said he had something better than a stripper, he had a surprise for him. It was a real surprise for all of us, I had never seen a real glory hole set-up before. It was just two holes cut out of the side of a compartment for the girls, it was made out of two refrigerator boxes.

I sampled both of them, I was pretty impressed with the girl on the left, at least I hoped it was a girl, I was told there was going to be a surprise. She got me off, tickling my balls as she sucked a load out of me. They had to take a lot of cum I thought, by the time he was ready to try it, he was really drunk, we had to steady him, to help keep him standing there with his cock in the hole.

He was in love with the girl on the left too, we had to drag him away from her, his cock still hanging out of his pants. We soon found out the surprise, it was a joke only on him. After he was done, his wife and her sister walked out from around the back of the homemade booth, and into the room. I never saw her before, she was at least 10 years younger than him, and pretty hot. Her sister had to be even younger, great looking too, but looked very shy, and was dressed conservatively for someone that was sucking strange cocks in a glory hole.

His wife was all over him, she was asking him why he spent so much time with his cock in the left hole? He mumbled something, and she grabbed a hold of his package and squeezed it quite hard, she had him bent over. She said, "So you liked my little sis's blowjob better than mine?"

What could we do, but laugh, and be amazed at the same time. These were my kind of people, I always assumed he was a straight laced, and never saw him this drunk, or met his wife. I could not believe they sucked almost all the guys cocks that were there, not all participated, but those that didn't I think regretted it.

I talked to her a minute or two, and told her I was impressed. She said her sister told her she would like to get back at him some time for teasing her relentlessly, and that sparked the idea, but she was a hard sell for it. Rob likes to tease her, since she is so backward sexually, and tries to make her blush, like telling her how good of a blow job I give him, in his words he told her once when he was drinking, "There is not a better cocksucker on this earth than your big sister, I bet you are good at it too."

She said she wanted to surprise him, and try to get him back. I suggested the glory hole, and she more than just hesitated, she freaked out, but did not have a better idea, so big sister talked her into it after some drinks, and then made sure to get a few more drinks in her before they got there. She said, "I purposely slacked off when I identified that familiar cock come through, I even gave him some teeth, I wanted to make sure she was the star when it comes to blowjobs, as far as he was concerned." She added, "It was fun, we sure got him back, we are not total cum sluts though, we spit a lot of the cum out in a drink cup, we did not want to be sick, we had more than a few drinks getting up our courage. I am glad we got him, but I assure you it was a one time, and out thing."

I had my own surprise when I got home, I knew that my wife was going to fuck Ben soon, it was a given, I hoped it would be in front of, or with me. I guess it was the scene of the crime I was looking at. I was at a pretty wild stag, but what had happened in our front room had to be pretty raw too. When I got to the living room, there were two empty wine bottles, and glasses, and my wife, and employee laying there naked, and passed out on the floor.

My God, I take her ass for granted, but since Ben pointed it out how fine it is, I realize how lucky I am to have it on my wife.

I was happy for Jill though, she looked so content lying there, ass sticking up, and her head on the bare chest of a 21-year-old, they looked to be asleep. As far as Ben goes, there was no doubt about him being out, he was snoring, I took a short video. I wanted it for the next time she complained about my snoring, his is hard core, things hanging on the walls were rattling in the living room, but they were out cold.

They were both breathing, so I put a throw over them, and went to bed, I woke up with her beside me, she made me call her off work, she was hungover. I think they both drank too much, and then wore each other out.

Ben was not much better, but he showed up at work, we went to lunch and I ordered liver and onions, I don't really like it that well, but was not going to pass on a chance to eat something like that in front of a young guy eating a plain omelet, because of his upset stomach. Especially one that fucked my wife the night before. I was happy for them, I knew it was going to happen when I left them alone again. Not like I didn't get blown by my friends wife and her sister. They both gave good head, and his wife made a pretty good cake.

It was not until Thursday night I got the rundown on what Jill, and Ben did while I was away at the stag party, having my own fun.

We were in bed, and it was not long into the recall of the evening, before we ended up naked, and fucking as she told the story. It could not have been a more erotic way to hear the details for both of us, as she described the actions of the evening.

"I laid the groundwork I thought was needed to get him to initiate sex between us. It is not unusual for me, so I ran before I fixed dinner, and came in drenched in sweat, I stood there and said, "Ben, it's not like you are new to seeing me naked, could you help me get these sweaty running clothes off, and take them to the washer?" He was right there, and pulled my top off, kissing me as he did. I was so ready for him, but was disgustingly sweaty. He got on his knees, and pulled down my tight running pants. He kissed me, this time on my clit, before he got up with my clothes in his hands. I was careful not to push against him, but gave him a kiss on the lips for helping, and told him I would fix dinner after I showered. I walked away, I wanted my ass to be the last thing he saw as I headed to our shower. I thought I had him worked up enough that he would just pounce on me after dinner, and a few glasses of wine."

My cock swelled up even bigger inside her as she told me how she dressed for his seduction, and her nipples got hard as fuck too, but she just kept riding me, as she gave me the details, sometimes just whispering in my ear.

"I wore that Sundress that I can't seem to keep on me when I am with you, it always seems to get me fucked. I had nothing under it this time but me."

She kissed me, but did not miss a stroke.

"We had dinner and some wine as you know. We finished off the first bottle in the living room on the sofa. I wanted him right then, but he is just so young, I wanted him to show me how much he wanted me."

Now she had one hand down, and rubbing her clit as she got to the good parts.

"So after dinner, I used my running earlier as an excuse to ask him to rub my sore feet. Who doesn't like a good foot rub, but what I really wanted was the excuse to lay back, and put my feet on his lap. He turned my way, and started rubbing my feet, as he did, my dress was barely covering my sex in that position, so I started to slowly inch up my dress, my excited pussy soon became the main attraction for him. If showing him my pussy did not get a reaction, what would?"

"It worked, Ben said to me,"

"You are so beautiful, and sexy, even these lovely feet of yours. But I hope you realize, flashing that beautiful pussy at me, is going to get you fucked. I have wanted in you since the incident in the basement, and that blow job you gave me in front of Keith was great, but not near enough to quench the thirst I have for your sex. I need to have my dick in that wonderful pussy of yours."

Now she was pinching my nipples as she rode me, and she went on with the sexy story.

"I just told him that if he could get me off like he did that first time he ate my pussy. I would take the dress all the way off, surrender to him, and he could do what ever he wanted to me, until you got home. He fulfilled that wish, he is good at eating pussy. After he made me cum twice, I could not wait any longer to have his hard young cock in me."

Now she, had her arm behind her, and was cupping my balls, as my dick went in and out of her, as she continued.

"So I pulled off my dress, and he pulled off his shirt and shorts, this was what I wanted, us both naked on the sofa, and we were so anxious to have each other. I grabbed him by his forearms and pulled him toward me. The tip of his cock made contact with my pussy about the same time his lips connected with mine."

"I pulled my legs back even more, as he moved forward to push his cock in me. We just looked into each other's eyes for a moment, no words were needed. I just wanted to become one with him at that point, and had to wrap my legs around him, pushing my heals against his muscular ass, and wrapped my arms around his back. I just held him, as I surrendered to him, like I promised, and stared into his dreamy eyes, until the pleasure of our first fuck, caused me to feel my eyes roll back in my head."

'We fucked missionary for a while, it made it even more like my younger days, it is the first way most of us get fucked. It's how I was fucked when my older neighbor took my cherry, in my playhouse, by then used only by me and my brothers as a place to smoke pot."

"I knew Ben would not last too long, but the first fuck with someone is still always the best. Like I remember guys would do in my younger days, he lost his pace, sped up, and it was not long until he pulled out, and shot his warm cum all over my breast, and belly. He kissed me again, and then got me a towel, and tenderly cleaned me up."

She paused her story for a few moments, as she got serious with our love making, and took my cock deeper in her pussy, I sped up, and then she went on with.

"We were far from being done, as you could see from the empty bottles, he opened the second one up, I was curled up in his arms like a babe, as I waited for him to get excited again. I did not have to ask him if he was ready to go again, I could feel it, and I told him it was my turn to fuck him."

"That's when I got the quilt out for the floor, and he laid down. He looked so hot laying there, so I mounted him cowgirl, and fucked him just like I am fucking you right now."

She rubbed her clit, as she started riding me faster, making herself cum, and had to stop again to regain her composure. When Jill resumed her story, she was just stroking me enough to edge me.

"I felt so young, as he was running his hands up to, and fondling my breast, as I took his cock in and out of me. We must have gone at it like that for 10 to 15 minutes until I was getting tired, and he warned me he was ready to cum, I thought that would be our finish, so I stayed on him, and took his shot in me. I moved up, and sat on his chest, looked deep into his eyes as we watched his creation come out of my vagina, and flow out it did, it made a puddle on his bare chest."

"We cleaned up again, and then finished the bottle of wine. I was tired, but being such a young stud he was ready to go again. I had such a buzz on from both the wine, and the sex, it did not take a lot of convincing, it was late, and I thought there would be a good chance of you getting home, and walking in on us. I really wanted you to watch, maybe join us, and I would get my MMF. I like getting fucked in front of you, it makes me love you more knowing you are OK with us getting pleasure from other partners in front of each other."

"Well, we ended up fucking again, this time he stayed hard forever it seemed, but was having trouble getting off a third shot, it was just too soon for him to go again, despite his young age. Not sure if he did or we just both passed out."

"The next thing I remember was seeing the love of my life cover our naked body's up with the throw. I was just barely awake, with one eye open. You were so sweet, giving me that little peck on the cheek, moments like that, are what makes me love you so much."

It was right about then, she really sped up, and that along with the sizzling hot story she told me, set me off, and I exploded inside her, I could feel my cum overflow, and running down over my balls.

We were both spent then too, I think in my case hearing about it was just as good as watching. We passed out for the night, woke up in about the same position as I had seen Jill, and Ben in. Only she had her arm and leg over top of me, still hugging me. We both ended up struggling to get ready for work, because she just had to have my morning wood, before she showered, she did all the work again, I just watched my angel as she rode me, it was such a perfect way to start a day.

Friday came, and I grilled some steaks for our get together, and we had a nice dinner outside on the patio. We cleaned up the mess, had some drinks in the living room, being four of us I think Jill was thinking her chances of a MMF were pretty much doomed.

We were on the couch, and Parker and Ben were on the love seat just talking. We had no plan, at least at that time I did not know of one. We just drank, and talked, I had to make sure Parker heard about what a slut her friend was, fucking Ben till they passed out, I wanted Ben to know that I knew as well. I could tell the booze and the story got them going, and they were getting a little hands on with us.

Then Jill, and Parker went off to the bathroom, both were slurring their words a little, and giggling as they left, I wondered if they were up to something. We were surprised when they came back naked, saying nothing, just giggling some more. The nudity was not the whole surprise though, they gave us a real treat, spread out the quilt, and laid down, and started eating each other, every man's dream was happening, we each had a pussy getting serviced right in front of us. I was into it, so was Ben, we pulled off our shirts and shorts, hoping to get invited.

We both were so fucking hard, and worked up watching them make each other cum. I wanted to jump one of them, either of them. The decision was made for us, Parker crawled over to me, and Jill to Ben, and they dragged us down on the quilt with them.

No, games just two drunk women swapping dates without asking, it was not like I would object, and Ben, seeing Parker with me had to relieve him of any trepidation. Both of us were getting oral pleasure then relieving some of the pressure they caused with their girl on girl show.

It was not going to be an all night blow job, Jill had other ideas.

Jill was now in charge, she just took over the evening. She said she always wanted to suck two guys cocks at once.

I was hot sure off the top of my head, how to get mine close enough to his, so she could really have both in her mouth, a DP blow job?

Parker jumped in, "Let me direct this, you guys are rookies, let this experienced cum slut take over, we can make you your own personal porno, I will video it for you, I only ask for a copy."

I was OK with it, it was going to be our camera, and I could blur out faces on her copy, and Ben's if he wanted one, he was OK with her videoing. I think as long as getting to fuck Jill some more was involved, he was willing to do about anything.

Parker must watch a lot of porn for a female, but then again why would they be different than us. I left things up to her, I hoped she did not go to far, but we could opt out, any of us. It was interesting how the first one was set up. She had me laying down on my back, Ben straddled me to enable our cocks to be pressed against each others. He stopped just as our balls started to compress, and we both laid back to enjoy.

Enjoy we did, I think we all did. Jill came in from the side, and had both of our cocks, one in each hand, and first went back and forth, then started rubbing them together, and taking the both in her mouth, I never rubbed knobs with another male before, but she was loving it, and would not stop, "I have two nice cocks, on two hot men Parker, are you getting this, never thought I would have two hot guys at once in any manner. I will let you have some licks later."

She did about everything possible with them, like a kid with new play toys, jerking them both, sucking one, and then switching, rubbing them together was a weird feeling, but seeing the fun she was having was well worth it. Parker kept telling her to smile for the camera, I could not wait to see the video.

Parker, then decided that she would get some loving too. She squatted over my face, and she got some tongue, and I got some pussy, as she shot the video. I guess I never ate a pussy, as I was getting my cocksucked, definitely never did with it pressed against another one. Parker was shooting close up POV shots from there, after a while she moved down to Ben's face, she must have been up and back about three times, while Jill was having a ball with our cocks.

Finally, she gave them up, took the camera, so Parker could have some cock too. Now Jill was taking turns sitting on our faces. I figure we would get some jerky video from her to edit. But I like her pussy in my face.

Parker set up the camera on the coffee table, and said it's time for you two guys, to fuck us girls. They were now laying next to each other, I watched Ben enter Jill first, then I entered Parker, the two of them, would turn their heads to each other, and kiss each other, while we fucked them. I hoped she had the video set up, because it had to be hot, both were getting loud, with the universal fuck language, "Fuck Me, Fuck Me hard." Parker loves her ass smacked, so I obliged her, I had hers beet red. It was quite a view, I had Parker below me, and her tits in movement, almost in rhythm with Jill's, to the right of me. I could not help but to be partial to the view of Ben's cock ramming my wife's pussy, as her tits too, were in motion. They did not even care where we were looking, they were taking cock, I don't think they would have cared if Ben and I switched, at this time we were just two guys with cocks in them. They were looking into each other's eyes, and kissing a girl, and she was who mattered to them, it was so fucking hot.