Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you will, do you think you will start with a blow job, or just jump him, and fuck?"

She just smiled and said, "Yeah."

It was all the answer I got, but it sounded to me like he was building the courage, and he may just surprise us, and jump her.

We got so worked up talking about it, we fucked again, that was twice in three days, him staying here, was going to be good for our marriage. The two of them fucking with both of our knowledge would likely be even better.

We had a good weekend, with him, and I witnessed him walking back from the shower in front of her in only a short towel like I had done earlier, I could not compete with his muscular legs, and upper body.

Jill had made a deal to wash his clothes if he did some things around here that I have neglected. I don't care, he can mow the lawn too, I hate doing it, I have the worst lawn on the street.

We went to the beach with Ben and Parker again, she is pissed at her boy toy, so Jill, and her were double-teaming Ben, trying to get each other's goat. We walked down to the topless section, it is unofficial but as far as I can remember women went there to show off what they have. Some just kept their tops, and a towel handy in case the patrol came along, they usually just stopped short in the woods, and check the area with binoculars, they are just a bunch of horny kids in a summer job.

Jill, and Parker found ways to bump him with their bare tits, they had a real game going. They were all three standing there, Parker had his arm trying to get him to go boogie board with her, and Jill grabbed him around his waist, pushing her breast against him, saying, "No he is mine, he is going to put lotion on me first, so I don't burn my boobs. They were funny, he seemed to have things fairly under control down below, he oiled both of their tops, I wondered if he bought a jock at the store, or if he is just more with the program. I was a little worried that if there was a threesome while he was here, I might be left out.

With both Jill, and I, and of course Ben working during the day, the amount of time for Jill to work her charm on him was limited. She did the sexy clothes' thing whenever she could, more topless episodes, one time walking through the living room totally naked in front of both me, and Ben, she had came back from running, and left her sweaty clothes in the laundry. She was so hot, glistening in her own sweat, she knew what she was doing, and he could not keep his eyes off of her. He had said he would get used to it, but does a man get used to a woman he seems to want, displaying herself to him. It is all it takes for me to lose control, the moment Parker had dropped her bikini bottoms in front of me, I was all over her. I still can't believe she confessed all that to Jill.

Parker and Ben tried another casual date during the week, she made dinner for him, and he did not come home until right before we got up, I heard the shower in the basement when I got up. Jill was just furious, and was texting Parker before she even got out of bed. She had told me she did not share her plans to seduce Ben to her, because she thought that might make her try to beat her to it. They were like two sisters in their teens going after the same boy, they just love to fuck with each other. The first text from Parker was, didn't fuck him, just oral. That was not enough info, although she seemed relieved, I don't think she believed it, because he had spent the night.

Turns out, from a call they had later, Jill got it out of her, she confessed and told Jill, they drank too much, and ended up naked. She blew him, he in turn started fellatio on her, then she passed out after he fucked her, when she woke up, he was not there.

That's when I think she was just fucking with Jill. She said, "I don't remember having a guy bigger than him, he is a real stud, I just have to fuck him sober before you get to him. I don't know what is taking you so long, just pull off his shorts and blow him."

"I don't like his cock as much as Keith's, but I will let your man go, if I can have Ben, and you know how much I crave Keith's penis. Ben was gone this morning when I woke up, hungover and sexually satisfied, so much so, I had to call in late to work."

Jill then told me, she gave her more details after she confessed. In summary, "He talked about you as soon as he had enough alcohol, and then you were all he could talk about, how hot you are, I hope you know he really loves your ass. But he said you were the boss's wife, forbidden fruit. I told him you were both pretty open about sex, and that I had fucked Keith, with your blessing once, but I think he is still worried about his job."

Parker was not done fucking with Jill, she told her more about him, and the sex they had one day, "If I had picked him up in a bar, I would have not believed he was of age, that he had a fake ID for drinking. He was just beautiful laying there naked, first on my floor before we went to bed. It was like I bedded a high school athlete, it took me back, but I don't think I am any more than a glory hole for him to stick his cock in."

That next Saturday, I made an excuse to give them some time, I said I was going to my parents, I did, but I did not stay there very long. I goofed off most of the day to give them time alone. Ben's dad was a carpenter, and he volunteered to work on the basement bath, and was framing in a small room around the shower and big enough to add a sink, and a commode. It was hot out, it's cooler in the basement, but humidity makes up for it. Jill had made a deal to wash his clothes while he was here, if he did some things around here that I have neglected, this was one of them.

Jill gave me the rundown later that same day, when Ben was out shopping, and that she dressed in as little as she could, and went down to keep him company. He was shirtless, and her words "he looked so fucking hot, in more ways than one, he was sweating like crazy. I was moist too, and used it for an excuse, to take my top off, telling him it was too hot for tops, so I will join you, saying, "You said you would like to see more of me, so this is for you." Then said, "I had to go upstairs, using the excuse to get some cold drinks for us, but I really just needed to think clearly, without his body getting in the way."

She said when she came down, she was determined to get his shorts off too, she could see a bulge come, and go when she was down there with him. She then saw some heavy dust on a shelf, and put some on her shorts, and walked over to him with some, and grabbed his waist band as she put some on his, and said, these are some of your new shorts aren't they, and you sat in something, "Take them off," but did not wait for a yes or no, she just pulled them down, and said to him, "I will get them in the washer right away, so the dirt doesn't set in."

Despite looking at her a little funny he did not protest, he stepped out of them, she had thought he was commando, and was right. She said, "He was a little surprised by my actions, but was still hammering away on the wall, he just kept working in the buff. I did my best to be at an angle, so he would see the dirt on mine. He finally did, and he told me, "You have dirt all over your shorts too, let me help you with them, I sat down on the little folding chair, as he pulled them off, I was ready, and was commando too of course. We were both naked for the first time together. I don't know what made me hotter, me seeing him naked with an erection, or standing there naked in front of him, wondering if he could see the excitement I was feeling in my pussy."

Then there was a moment of silence, she had nothing planned to say for a moment like that, he had stopped to focus on my lower body, as I did his. "He had a boner, but did not try to hide it at all, in fact he seemed to relish me looking at it as it grew even harder."

She said to break the silence she just got bold and told him, "Your really hard, I know men, especially young ones like you, once you are standing naked in front of a woman that shows interest in your hard cock, you become more relaxed and proud of it, like it is all we think about, it's not. I have to say though, I am impressed, and more than a little turned on."

He really surprised her when he said, "I like what I see too, not sure if I can continue working until this hardon goes away, I might bump it on one of these two by fours, and get a splinter in it."

Jill then replied, "Well, that would not be good, but I can take care of that," and then she said she reached out, put her hand around the head of it, and pulled him by it to her. "I have to tell you Keith, I had this warm flash go through my body, as I got down, and took his young cock into my mouth for the first time, as he looked down at me, I was entering sexual heaven. I was so turned on right then after all the teasing. I wanted to turn around lean over, and tell him, just fuck me with it, and do it now, but it would have been too much too soon, and might ruin my chance of getting the two of you at once. I knew it was going to be hard to stop a session like this after just a blow job though. Having a hot young guy like him, my hands on his tight buttocks, cock in my mouth, made me dripping wet."

She said, "It did not come to that, he was so excited, he did not last long at all, and I was soon taking his plentiful cumshot. It was an ego boost knowing I caused him to go off so quick. I took his shot in my mouth, and I could feel the excess as it spilled over, some was running down my cheeks. After I swallowed it, took my finger to collect the spillage ropes hanging from my chin, and put them in my mouth, then I cleaned up his cock. Then I just picked up our dirty shorts, and walked over to the washer, as I was telling him I would try to find us something to put on. I felt so good being naked with, and in front of him, I had sucked his cock, but I wanted more."

She said, "I might have been pushing things too far, but when I got to the washer. I put them in, hearing nothing from him, I assumed he was still taking in his first good view of my totally naked ass he seems to like so well. I decided just to bend over a basket that was sitting there, to give him a longer view of, not just my ass, but my pussy too. Then I pretended to put some of those already clean clothes in with our shorts. I did not hear the hammer, or any noise from him. So I was pretty sure my ass still had his attention."

"When I turned around, I jumped, he was right there in front of me, with a towel in his hands, saying, "I owe you something, you sexy thing, and I pay my debts."

"Then he put the towel on the dryer, and gave me a look that just penetrated my soul, and made me weak in the knees, as he put his big hands around my waist, and lifted me up on it. We just locked eyes, but I knew where he was headed, and I lifted my legs up to put my feet on the towel too, and show him he was welcome to go there."

"He proceeded to give me some pretty good fellatio for such a young man. Stamina too, he made me cum three times before he lifted, and said, "My cock is rock hard again, and I really would like to fuck you with it, if it is within the perimeters of you open relationship?"

"It was said like a question, and I kept my head, it was not like we didn't both get off already, I did not want him to think I had Keith's blessing to be a cum slut. I told him that I wanted him in me too, and bad, but let's save it for later, when we can do it right, under the right conditions. Saying "I want to have time for you to make love to me, not just a quick fuck on a clothes dryer." I left then, just leaving things that way. His premature cumshot interrupted what would have likely gone all the way. I had him under my control then, and now something left for him to desire."

She had me so turned on with that story, I took her right then and there, and it was I, that made love to her. I was pounding her when I heard the back door open, and knew it had to be Ben walking into the house, there was nothing we could do to stop him from coming through to the living room, and I think we both were even more turned on, thinking he just might stop to watch us fuck, he just froze in the doorway, he had no chance to get away.

It could not have been a hotter scene, we were not just in the raw, we were in such an intimate place sexually, one that is usually reserved for just the two of us. Jill's naked body was facing him as she was riding me cowgirl, and Ben was just a few feet away. I felt a little strange looking up at him as Jill rode me, but I did get to see look on his face, and it was one of shock, how could it not be. But he did not look away, how could any guy? Jill exudes pure sex when she is naked, when she is naked and fucking it just overflows, and fills the room. I could only see her beautiful ass, and perfect figure from behind, Ben had the breathtaking view of her perfect breast. I could feel her lift a little, she wanted him to see her pussy taking my cock.

It was Jill that broke the silence, but she did not stop riding me, her speech broken up by her hard breathing said, "Sorry Ben, I warned you we were spontaneous when we get turned on. I feel so exposed, being naked, and you can clearly see I have Keith's cock deep in me, but more than that, I am turned on that you are here to help us enjoy such a moment. You are part of the cause after all, it was triggered by me telling Keith about our oral exploration of each other this morning, and how good you were. It made Keith hard, and me wet, and we just had to fuck right here. My vagina is taken, but I would welcome your penis in my mouth as Keith's fucks me. Or if you want to wait, you can have sloppy seconds."

"I have not got off yet, and I can feel Keith's cock start to soften from the surprise, so please at the very least watch us, being watched will make it easier for us to get off."

He did not pull out his cock for her, but he stayed right there and put his bag from the store down. She said, "Just keep Fucking me Keith, this is so hot having Ben watch us, I told you how much I want him, I told you maybe more than you and Parker wanted each other, and still do."

This talk was meant to get us both worked up, and it was working for me, I was at maximum arousal and stiffness just thinking about them fucking. I could hear in Jill's voice she was getting herself off, doing this, not to mention what it was doing to Ben.

Jill came, as I was trying not to, and she just made a simple declaration, "Oh, Fuck, Fuck Yeah, that felt good."

Then she tried to dismount gracefully to give him a different view. She got on her back, I lifted her legs up, and pushed them back. He was standing in front of Jill, now I had her pushed closer to, and right below him. Now his direct point of view was down at her big ass, her pussy, and her face down between her legs I was holding back toward him. Most of what he would see of me, is actually my groin area, and my cock going in and out of Jill's swollen pussy as I pounded her. Jill tried to look at Ben and talk, but it was hard all rolled up and full of cock, "Of Fuck Ben, this is hot, I am going to cum again, and mostly from you watching."

She did, and it was real, her whole body shook this time. It was just a crazy scene, even more than our crazy weekend with the swingers. He stood there not 3 ft away, as I fucked her some more, I was turned on too, my cock was coated with her cum, and I tried to lift, and give a view of the whole thing, and then bury it again. I was trying to give him what I think is hot to watch as a couple fucks.

Jill was loving it, "Oh God, fuck me Keith, and smack my big ass, I am so bad for seducing Ben, and sucking his cock this morning." and after getting her breath she finished the thought, saying to me, "You would have loved seeing Ben holding me spread wide open on the dryer, as he ate your wife's pussy, I was so bad letting him do that, smack my ass, and then give me a big pie I can show to him."

Well, it's hard for me to smack my girl hard, but I smacked her enough times that her cheeks were bright red. The whole scene was so hot, and her painting that picture in my head, of Ben's head between her legs as he ate her made me have to let loose, and fill her pussy.

I took a moment to enjoy it, pulling my cock out slowly, it was starting to relax, taking a curved shape, as our cum dripped off of it. I spun Jill around, Her pussy turned toward him fulfilling her request to show him what I gave her, she held her legs up till she was turned in front of him, then slowly let them down, so it could flow out, she was so proud showing us her pussy full of cum, "Wait for it guys, come closer Ben."

He actually did take a step even closer. He was so visibly erect when the pie started to form, he had to speak, "I am almost speechless that was so fucking hot, you are just the perfect woman, and look even better with the pie coming out of your pussy. I am totally erect, and leaking cum from just watching."

Jill told him to come closer. She is so good under pressure, and knew what to do. She put her hands out for him to pull her to her up to her knees, it put her face right in front of his bulge. She pulled his shorts, and boxers down, in one pull, and his hard cock popped out, and was right in front of her face.

She kissed the end of his penis, and said, "I took a full load down there, or I would fuck you, but it was for our benefit to have you watch, and I just can't leave you like this." She gripped his ass, and started to lick his cock, and balls in front of me.

He was nervous, but hung in there, and pulled off his shirt. Think about it, he was now naked with his naked boss, and the boss's wife, who he just watched fucking, then showing him the creampie as it formed.

She was putting on an extra show since I was there, I know her. It was quite long, considering all the excitement. She had a good grip on his thighs, and was licking every part of his genitals. Sucking his balls, doing everything she could to make him want it in her mouth. I saw him push it in to force her, he wanted her to suck it bad. When she finally took him in, he let out a sigh, it was hot to watch. My view was mostly from the rear, seeing her on her knees with her ass resting on her heals made me just want to fuck her again.

After he had all that he could take, she grabbed his ass cheeks, and he had her by the sides of her head. She made him face fuck her, not only did that look hot, the sounds coming from the suction, and his pleasure were awesome too. I could not help but stare, and see the looks on his face, he was in bliss, he could not be quiet, "Oh God that feels good, I am ready,"

He looked like he was trying to pull back to cum, but she kept her grip on him, and just kept going until he shot his load in her mouth.

She still looked hot, and was still dripping cum from her bald pussy, as some that she did not swallow came out the sides of her mouth. I think he would have fucked her in front of me, if she had pushed the issue before the blowjob.

Something had to be said, so I went with, "Wow, I think that was pretty hot for all of us, maybe you will catch us again, before you leave, and then I can watch you take her, you want more of each other, I can see it in both of your eyes, I can not make myself try to deny you the chance."

He said, "I never saw someone I know, and care for like you two, make love in front of me, it was beyond hot, and Jill, who looked spent, still taking time to help me out. I would have been upstairs having to take care of myself about now, and it would not have been nearly as pleasurable, I probably still will, later on. Keith you just might get that opportunity to watch more of us, if it is OK with the two of you. I could not pass on a chance no matter how hard I tried, to fuck her. Jill, you are just irresistible, and Keith, you are so lucky to have her.