Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Parker over, and Ben followed his boss's lead, Now they had their asses in the air, what a site that was. I think Ben and I were trying to out fuck each other at that point. Parker did not want to be out done by Jill, and lowered her head, and put her ass up further. I was coming down on her pussy hard then. My balls were starting to feel it, but fucking Parker as I watched Jill getting fucked was worth some sore balls. Ben was pounding her, me watching did not cause him to hold back, and she still wanted more, telling him so.

It was beautiful watching Jill with such a young guy, just having someone that young that worship her ass, had to put her on another level sexually. I had so little experience, not really any, when it came to seeing her fucking someone that was not a stranger. This was hotter, but threatened me a little, it was a whole different look on her face. In fact her whole reaction to him was different, but I had to block it out, I probably had the same look on my face, Parker is really special to me too.

This all made me cum quicker than I wanted to, and I just decided to pump her full of my seed, I know she likes to show off for Jill too. I heard Jill tell Ben, to cum in her too, he did, I was glad I was first, so I could watch it, judging by how much was on his cock, she got a load too. They were displaying their pies, I was not going to be a judge, Ben, just said "Awesome" smart kid.

They lapped up each others, and then kissed, they really do care for each other, I am lucky to have both of them as lovers.

We had to take a break, for some fluids, I went non-alcoholic. We sat around the quilt and rested. I could not help but ask the general question. Is this really happening? The girls just giggled, and Ben and I remained silent.

It was time to move on, and the girls took the empty beverage containers out, and went to the bathroom again.

I left things up to the girls as to how to escalate things, the break, and another trip to the bathroom gave them time to decide. "They came back giggling again, Parker was the spokesman, "Jill is afraid to ask for what she wants to try now. She wants both cocks in her vagina now, it's well lubed. Since it would be her first DP. I am willing to help set it up, and excited to see it. I have had a couple, they are great, especially the first, as it is new."

"I told you not to ask," Jill said, "I am embarrassed."

"No your not," I added, "You were afraid you would get turned down."

It was on, Parker was excited, now Jill seemed a little nervous since it was going to happen. She had me lay back on the quilt, instructed Jill to mount me cowgirl. She started riding me, as Parker worked on Ben's cock, claiming it needed to be real hard, just her excuse to get some of his cock too, she is insatiable.

I laid back, and Parker had him straddle my legs, and enter, his cock above mine. I stroked slowly, and enjoyed the combination of her vagina, and our knobs rubbing, our balls rubbing was strange, but fine with me, he is a great guy. I hired well, he was good at IT work and good at pleasing my true love sexually. I was getting the best view, I could see in her face she was in extreme bliss right away, and was soon spreading the word. "Oh fuck, this is fucking awesome," followed by, "Oh God, Oh God, Fuck me you guys." More moaning getting louder followed by, "All of you are so precious to me, and Parker, I forgive you for fucking my man all the time."

Jill did not leave me out, telling me I was the best husband in the world. She did not mention Ben, in that statement, but I knew she meant too, he was making some of his own noises, now too, it was his first DP just like us, it had to be a thrill for him, just getting to fuck someone's wife in front of them has to be new, but we were team fucking her. Jill got really spastic, when she came, I thought Ben might get tossed off, but he held on. He sped up, and she was screaming in joy, and came again. Soon I was feeling his seed surround my cock as it filled her. I had no chance of coming after that, there was no friction left. He dismounted first, then Jill they were both out of breath, and just laid on their backs to get it, as Jill pushed some of his cum out, making a pie.

Jill was spent, and Parker could tell it, she needed a moment. She said, "This might be a good time to please the director/camera girl, I can climb on Ben, and Keith, take my ass, let me show off for Jill.

I had no objections, I looked at Jill, and she said, "Please do, Keith, I am down for a few, but not done, fuck her big fat ass, fuck it hard, and cum in it."

Ben laid back, and Parker climbed on him, I got ready, I needed no lube, I had both Ben, and Jill's cum on my cock. I figured she was serious, and I pressed my knob against her hole, she reached back to spread it more, and I actually heard a pop, when I got in. It was so fucking tight, I do not get to fuck anal often, and I forgot how special it can be with the right girl. It was not long till I was up to speed. Ben was taking it in, I could feel his knob through the thin wall between holes, I am sure he could too. She stopped long enough to say, "Someone needs to spank me too, I am such a cum slut, taking my besty's man in my ass, and go ahead and cum in there too Keith, I am such a cum slut."

Well, it was Jill that got her breath, and was smacking Parker, telling her, "Bad Girl, fucking my husband all the time."

Parker was going wild, she came, and shook hard, but wanted more, it was up to me, it is hard to even stroke a girl from the bottom. I kept pumping, and got off. I was done, and rolled off. Parker rolled off next, and said, look at my ass, it's draining Keith's cum, it feels like I got a cum enema. You could call it that, all I can say is it sure felt good giving it to her.

We gathered our clothes, and I just thought in my head, Ben is leaving Sunday, Jill and him, should have a night together, I worried leaving things the way they were, might make at least one of them think what they have for the other is more than just sex. But I learned in my running around, that until you fuck someone new a few times, you might mistake your feelings for them, just waking up together might be what they need to show them it is just lust. It would not hurt me to actually sleep and wake up with Parker, my feelings for her gets confusing.

I did not ask them what they wanted to do, I didn't want awkwardness, so I just directed what was to come next, "Well, Jill and Ben, you can have the master, Parker and I will, take the guest room. See you all in the morning, we may be late getting up, with me, morning wood needs to be taken care of. Parker was still on the floor naked, and I picked her up to carry her, she is sweet, I love her, but not the kind of love that is strong enough that I could stand to live with her. She can be crazier than the girl I have.

I fell asleep listening to my wife fucking my protégé again, Parker and I were done for the night.

Parker and I did take advantage of my morning wood, they were still quiet, but Parker said they woke her up once, something he did make her call for God, so she knew they had gone at it at least twice. We paid them back by me slamming Parker with my morning wood, and her being extra loud, so they would wake up.

We had a quiet uneventful day. Said our goodbyes to Ben before we went to bed as he was getting up early. Jill gave me a play by play of their private love making the night before, she said he fucked her in ways she never dreamed of for at least two hours before she threw the towel. "He woke me up later, and we fucked again, but for me, it was only special because it was with a younger man. It reminded me of when we were young and new, and we to do it all night every time we got a chance, I could never keep up with someone that young, nor would I want to try. "

Ben still works for me, we are pure business at work. He does ask me how Jill is now and then, they do care for each other, and that is just fine with me. Jill and I are still madly in love, and having great sex, and plan on more escapades if we ever get in another rut.

We invited Ben to spend one of the Holidays with us, maybe Christmas, as he goes to his parents house for Thanksgiving. It would make it a Merry one for the four of us I am sure.