Sex by the Pool

Story Info
Two beautiful socialites have oral sex and fuck by the pool.
1.9k words
4.23
11k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent Raymond was a notorious playboy in New York City in the 1990s. He came from a wealthy Iranian family and a wealthy American family, making him disgustingly rich altogether. Some people said he looked like a silent film star because of his jet black hair and eyes that always looked like he was wearing eyeliner. His dark eyebrows had a slow, elegant arch to them that made his expression look full of curiosity and intrigue. His tailor complained about having to make suits with such broad shoulders. Vincent worked out every single day and enjoyed many hobbies that required a high level of athleticism.

Jada Versailles was the latest object of his affection. Not that she was an object, but he didn't know what else to call her. They were getting dangerously close to boyfriend/girlfriend territory. Which, he supposed, is what he had wanted when he set eyes on her at her art gallery a few weeks ago. Jada was Brazilian and Japanese, giving her a slim waist and limbs but with a juicy, round ass. Her hair was thick black waves and her eyes were green and almond-shaped. She was charming, adventurous, and independently successful. Each time they met up, he would find out something more about her, usually thrilling him, pulling him into wanting to see her more and more often.

This afternoon, Vincent came to the front door as Jada was approaching his large mansion home, Raymond Manor.

"C'mon in," he said from the doorway. Jada was wearing a light coat and carrying a small bag. She kissed him as she entered.

"I brought something you might like," she said playfully, lifting the bag.

"Is it a sexy swimsuit?" he guessed, curling a finger under her chin and kissing her pouty lips again.

"You'll see. Your pool is down by the sauna?"

"Yeah. I'll get changed too," he said and went to get his swimsuit.

The indoor pool room had a large, dome-shaped window covering the entire west wall. So much sunlight came through the panes that it made the room a semi-tropical temperature, despite the spring weather outdoors. Several exotic houseplants adorned the border of the room, dripping lavish purple and green leaves from their pots. The pool was turquoise surrounded with white marble tiles. A few pool chairs were set out with luxurious looking candleglow yellow cushions. Jada was a little dazzled by the decor as she got in and started to swim laps.

When Vincent arrived, Jada was sitting at the edge of the pool. As he walked up behind her, his eyes were fixed on her round, juicy ass accentuated by a small black string bikini. Her creamy, toasted almond skin was a beautiful contrast against the blue water. She turned her head around and smiled at him, her legs still in the pool. Vincent came to the pool's edge, did an elegant dive, and resurfaced.

"Oh, I thought you said you were bringing a sexy swimsuit?" Vincent said with a mischievous grin. Jada smirked. She slid into the pool to swim the breaststroke. The small black triangles of fabric covering her breasts threatened to abandon their post with each movement of her arms.

"If it's not sexy, then why are you staring so much?" she questioned him. Vincent floated on his back and continued to watch her buoyant tits.

"Mmm. How does that thing stay on?" he asked, his arched brow and attentive gaze making it clear that he did, in fact, find it sexy.

"That's the wrong question," she pointed out. She started swimming laps quickly to get in some cardio exercise before she concentrated on other pursuits.

Vincent followed her like a curious dolphin, showing off his strong freestyle stroke and then his dramatic butterfly stroke. He looked like an Olympian. Once he was winded, he came to the stairs in the shallow end and sat on the top step. Jada slowly approached, most of her body underwater, moving like a crocodile. Her dark green eyes were laser focused on him. She floated closer, resting her hands on his knees.

"You got your heart rate up," she noted. Vincent's chest was rising and falling quickly.

"Yeah. I think I was trying too hard to show off," he admitted with a smile. Jada took in the vision of him: his broad chest with its mysterious athletic injuries, his rippling abs, the muscles that made a V-shape at his hips with the chilled water droplets speckled all over him. She pushed her hands against his thighs to hoist herself up and reach his lips.

Vincent held her and swept back the strands of her dark hair. She was so warm. Both of their bodies were cool from the water, but their temperatures were rising due to the exercise and their sizzling chemistry. Jada continued to kiss him, nipping his lower lip to tease him. He held her face so she wouldn't pull away and made out with her intensely.

Jada knelt on the lower steps, her torso between his legs. As they made out, her fingers clawed up and down his thighs beneath the black trunks he was wearing.

"Go up one more," she whispered firmly, directing him to get out of the water on to the upper ledge. Vincent took a deep breath and moved up. "No one's going to walk in here, right?" she asked in a pretty voice. Her eyelashes were still thick and black and her light pink lipstick still shone in the light despite the water.

"Nope, no one..." he assured her. He pushed his hair back, clearing some of the dripping water from his face so he could watch what she was about to do. Her graceful fingers carefully untied his drawstring. Her coral pink fingernails looked so dainty as she took out his cock. The warmth from her hands made him excited already.

"Mmm... yes..." she murmured as she slowly lifted his cock straight up and moved her tongue up and down his shaft. Then, her lips locked around it lengthwise. He could feel her warm lips and tongue massaging every ridge. Her hands cradled his balls and she gave them a little taste, too. Vincent didn't usually care too much for ball stuff, but he found it so comforting right now. She narrowed her eyes, maintaining eye contact with him, as she warmed the tip of his cock. It reminded Vincent of how he had thought she was a little dangerous when they first met and made him rock hard.

Jada noticed his member getting stiffer in her mouth. She loved getting a very noticeable reaction from him. She sucked his cock hard, her lips moving up and down at a dedicated pace. Occasionally, she would take it out of her mouth to lick it some more, her saliva coating him like warm honey. As he saw the strings of saliva coming from his dick to her mouth, he was afraid he would cum right now and miss out on some fun.

"Ahhh... fuck...that's so good," he groaned. "Why don't you come up here?" he panted.

Jada popped his cock out of her mouth and demurely sat next to him on the upper ledge. She kissed him hungrily, but he soon slipped down, partially submerged in the water, kneeling in front of her legs. Goosebumps rose on her thighs. Vincent gripped the waist of her bikini bottom and kissed her lower belly.

"Mmm, wait. String bikini," he noted as he untied the strings at her hips. He didn't have to roll them down her wet body. What a great design. Jada smiled shyly and put her heels on the edge of the pool, throwing aside the bottoms. Her clean, wet pussy was spread out in front of him.

"Oohhhh!" she moaned. His tongue plunged inside her, licking her up and down. Then, he sealed his lips around her while he sucked on her clit. Now he was making her chilled skin feel warm again. Jada watched him breathlessly and spread her thighs wider. Vincent scooted her ass closer to the edge and had her rest her bare feet on the tops of his shoulders. Her hips could pivot more easily in his position. He brought her hips close to his tongue and tilted their angle. Jada could move her pussy up and down his face. It felt way dirtier-- and way hotter-- than their regular sex. Her booty jiggled as she humped his face. Vincent squeezed both ass cheeks in his hands and continued massaging her pussy lips and clit with his hot mouth. A particularly adept movement made her cry out. "I don't wanna cum yet. Get up here!" she said, almost yelling.

She positioned Vincent to sit on the edge of the pool and climbed on top of him, squatting over his cock with her feet on the tiles. She used her thighs to lift herself up and down and slid his cock inside her. He groaned and grunted. She felt so hot and warm against him. He leaned back a little so she could slam against his cock and make loud sounds of flesh smacking together.

Somehow, her tits were still in her bikini top. Vincent had her press herself against him so he could reach up and untie the knot behind her neck, all while she rode his lap and making erotic slap, slap, slap sounds echo throughout the room. Her tits fell out of the top and bounced forward and back. Her nipples were just out of reach.

"I need to hold your tits," he gasped, concentrating on holding back his orgasm. Jada dismounted and got on her hands and knees.

"Pull me back against you. I'm so close!" she moaned. Vincent got into position, his warm hands grasping her cold tits and nipples from behind. She groaned in relief as his cock launched inside her again. She backed her ass up against his hips, making more delicious wet sounds. Vincent had a view of that luscious ass again. The ways she braced her hands on the floor and curved her lower back as she received him made him tingle with anticipation. He waited til her moans got louder and louder and her heart rate was faster and faster.

"You going to cum?" he asked as he panted.

"Yeeeesss!!" she said, almost in a whine. She grunted and Vincent's bare cock felt wetter and she held it a little tighter. A delighted exhale slowly came out of her mouth and he noticed her arms relax. He clutched her tits, those pencil eraser nipples rubbing against the pads of his fingers, and pushed inside her one more time. The wettest slapping yet reverberated in the room as he entered and came inside her. He paused to watch his semen drip out of the beautiful, smooth entrance to her pussy and dribble down her leg.

Vincent laid on his back on the floor and Jada came to rest on top of him.

"I'm gonna think about what we just did for a long time," he told her. "And often."

Jada smiled wickedly at him and kissed him. She felt a warm glow inside of her that had less to do with body temperature and more to do with oxytocin, the chemical released during orgasm and when in love. The high felt familiar, but Jada was a little nervous that it was starting to feel like love with him. But it wouldn't trouble her today. Today, they would keep acting like New York glitterati who were just having fun and weren't falling for each other at all.