Sex Capades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body still wanted more.

"I have booked you a taxi for 11pm, so figured we could have some more wine."

He smiled. It was just after 10pm.

"Just wine?"

I walk over to him. I open his trousers again, letting them fall to his ankles as I pull on the elastic of his pants, I pull them down and kneel in front of him.

Taking his penis in my hands, I begin licking his end, circling around the edge before licking up his shaft. Holding him tight in my hand as I take him in my mouth, sucking gently then releasing, I continue sucking him.

With my hand cupping his balls, squeezing as I sucked him. My fingers stroking his perineum, feeling him twitch as he enjoyed my hard sucks and touch. Fully hard now, I release him from my mouth and start kissing up his body, kissing his stomach and belly button before standing in front of him. I kiss his lips.

Taking his hand, I lead him back to the bed. He lays down on his back, climbing onto him as I lift off my dress, throwing it once again across the room. Lowering myself onto him, so I consumed his entire length, he moans deeply. With him fully inside me, I begin thrusting into him, tilting my hips and grinding.

I lift myself onto my feet so I was now squatting over him. Pulsing myself, fast jerks lifting my bottom before dropping back onto him. Scratching my nails down his chest, I lunge forward pushing my breasts into his face.

He starts biting and sucking them, his hands squeezing them hard as he enjoys me riding him. He starts taking over, lifting from him, we move to the edge of the bed.

Holding my bottom, he lifts me onto him so I was now sitting facing him, pumping onto him. I could feel his body shaking under me, pulling me in close to him, passionately kissing me as I feel him coming.

Climbing off him, standing next to the bed, I pull on my dress. He watches me as I put on my shoes and pick up my bag. I turn and look at him.

Seeing he now looked satisfied and happy.

"Thank you Kurt."

I leave the room.

My taxi was waiting outside, I climb in.

As I turn on my phone, it immediately pings, It was Brian again.

"Where are you?"

I ignore him. As the taxi pulls up outside my flat, I pay the driver and get out. Inside, I kick off my shoes, throw my bag onto the table and walk into the bathroom. Turning on the hot tap, I pour in some soothing bubble bath, before turning the cold tap on low. As the water fills, I tidy up the clothes and towels I have left around. Putting the dirty wine glasses in the sink.

I strip my bed, putting the dirty bedding in the laundry basket, checking the bath, I turn off the taps. Taking fresh bed linen from the cupboard, I return to the bedroom and remake the bed. Satisfied, I take off my clothes, adding them to the dirty laundry.

My bath was ready, I step in, lowering myself slowly as the water was extremely hot, steam fills the room, I lay back and close my eyes. The bubbles circling around me, I feel relaxed. Gently cleaning my body from my neck to my toes, the water burning my skin.

When finished I climb out, pulling out the plug, the water starts gurgling as it drains down the plug hole, I dry myself in a large towel. Taking my silk dressing gown from the back of the door, I put it on.

Walking back into the bedroom, I take my phone from my bag, no messages, no new bookings. I sigh, a feeling relief and sadness. However I also felt naughty.

Setting up my phone camera so it was filming my vanity table. I start a live stream. Letting my silk robe fall open, pulling myself onto my vanity, I sit on the edge and lift my legs either side, spreading myself open.

Naked and fully exposed, knowing I was in full view of the camera. I start touching myself. My hands explore my body, as I let the feelings build inside me. I think about some of my sexy clients and how I enjoyed them.

Drifting off inside my head, my fingers were busy penetrating me, with my thumb rubbing my clit. Getting more forceful, I start to tense as my excitement had started tingling through my body. Moaning and gasping as I let myself enjoy the feeling as it gets stronger. My fingers vigorously moving as fast as possible while I squeeze my nipple.

Pulling it and really squeezing hard. The sharp pain shooting through me, this was it. Yelling out as my body bucks and releases to let the rush move around my body. Pulsing and making my legs shake. I come, my juices dripping all over my hand as I remove my fingers, smacking myself as I jerk from little aftershocks.

Jumping down from my vanity, I stand in view of the camera, touching myself, rubbing. I blow a kiss before ending the stream. I had reached 1456 viewers for a half an hour session. It was a pay to view, all my streams were.I saved them as downloadable videos to sell on my page, continuing to earn money from them. It was another naughty pleasure I enjoyed.

Often filming myself like this or when I got ready for a client. I also received requests from clients asking me to do things for them, custom videos. I charged extra for this. They were only available to them and not on my site, this is why ai charged more.

I have a large online following, with both clients, online and selling photos and videos I am always very busy. Climbing into bed, pulling the blanket over me up to my shoulders. I close my eyes and within minutes fall fast asleep.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

TONY

Opening my wardrobe looking at the contents, I find a blue pencil skirt and a pretty floral blouse, slightly transparent in between the flowers. Selecting a pretty plain blue bra and matching thong, I proceed to get dressed. Looking in the mirror, staring at my reflection. ā€ØHappy, I check outside, my taxi had arrived. I grab my bag and leave my flat.

As I climbed into the taxi, I give the driver the address, closing the door, I sit back and get comfortable, looking out of the window, everything was moving quickly, blurred shapes. As the car pulled over and stopped, I notice a man matching Tony's profile stood in the porch, pretending not to be watching who got out of the car. I paid the driver and stepped out, straightening my clothes as I closed the door. As I approach Tony, I check him out.

An average build and height, tidy hair, he was wearing pale khaki trousers and a blue short sleeved shirt, he had sandals on his bare feet. He was about 40, his house was large, I walked towards him.

Leaning forward, I kissed him on each cheek before brushing past him, through the door as I head for the kitchen. Closing the door after me, Tony follows.

I am leaning across the centre island, facing him. He stares down my blouse, getting a full view of my cleavage. Exactly what I had intended.

"Drink?"

He pulls out two bottles of red wine from the rack. Opening one he pours two glasses and pushes one towards me. I take a sip, walking around the island and down the hallway, into the living room. It was very cosy and tidy, I walk further down the hall, glancing back to Tony who was now stood in the hallway, watching.

I beckon him with my finger, biting my lip seductively, I felt very naughty. As I enter his bedroom, I heard bottles clanking and Tony rushing down the hall. Entering the bedroom carrying both bottles of wine and his glass. Placing them on the sideboard, he closes the door.

He stood there drinking his wine, watching me. I kick off my shoes and sit in a chair next to the window. I take the last swig from my glass, putting the glass on the windowsill. I stand, unzip my skirt and let it fall to my ankles. Slowly unbuttoning my blouse, letting it also fall to the floor.

Tony was still stood sipping his wine, watching me. I walk towards him fast, pushing my hands firmly against his chest, forcing him back against the wall, he nearly drops his wine in surprise. I Kiss him hard on the mouth, pushing my tongue inside, pressing my body hard against him.

Standing there, in my blue bra and thong, I start to unbutton his shirt. He puts his glass down, letting me pull the shirt from his body, I unfasten his trousers and let them drop. Sliding my hands down his legs, taking hold of his pants, I pull them down to his ankles. Taking hold of his penis, as it springs out of his pants.

A lovely size, I wrap my mouth around it. Holding his shaft, moving my hand up and down, in time with my sucking. His body starts shaking, I look up at him. Standing up, I kiss his neck. Removing my bra and knickers. I turn slightly, reaching behind me, taking hold of his erection, pulling him towards the bed, he groans as he moves, climbing on the bed and rolling onto his back.

Mounting him, putting my feet either side of his hips, he moves his hands to my breasts. Lifting myself, I insert him, lowering slowly. Leaning forward, letting my breasts hang in his face, while my hands run through his hair then down his chest and stomach.

All the while, I am lifting myself up and down, using my legs to power my movement. Thrusting my pelvis into his, laying there, he moans and groans with pleasure. I lift up and turn myself around, moving in circular motions on him, lifting my bottom seductively towards his face.

His hands holding my bottom and moving up my lower back and sides. As I lower down onto him, my pelvis rocking, making my bottom stick out towards him, he slaps me, before holding onto my hips, I feel him come in me, stroking my back.

I lift up and turn around, leaning over him, I lick his throbbing end. Lapping up his cum as it dripped from his throbbing end and down his shaft, licking my lips. I watch him. Moving off the bed, picking up the bottle of wine, I pour the remaining into my glass that was on the windowsill. Pulling back the curtain, I stand naked at the window.

As I drink my wine looking out, a man walks past as he walked his dog. Seeing me naked in the window, he stops walking, looking up. Staring at me, he smiles. I smile back, letting him get a good view as I continued sipping wine. Finished, I put the glass down and rejoin Tony on the bed, he sits up and starts kissing my chest, licking and biting my nipples.

I run my hands down his back, digging my nails in as they glide down. I lay down opening my legs, he guides his length inside me. As it enters he begins thrusting, slowly at first then increasing his force. He rams in and out, his balls slapping against me with every thrust.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, he moves his arms around my back holding my shoulders, pulling me in deeper. I start to come, a quick burst of energy surges through my groin and legs, I feel him pumping and releasing, he squeezes me before pushing me backwards.

Removing himself, he climbs off the bed and pulls on his pants. I get up, and pull on my skirt and blouse, putting my bra and knickers in my bag.

As I walk past Tony, I kiss him on the cheek before leaving. When outside, I check my phone. No messages. It was 11:45am. I call for a taxi, due in ten minutes.

There was a small wall at the end of Tony's garden. I lean against it, noticing the man who I saw from the window earlier walking towards me.

I smile at him.

"Are you alright sweetheart?"

He walks over to me, his little dog jumping up excitedly to say hello. I stoke its head as I bend over to say hello to it.

"Yes, I'm waiting for a taxi"

"You seen Tony have you?"

I glance up at the man, I was still leaning over his dog. I move close to the man, standing up so my chest was nearly touching his face, my blouse was partially open, giving him a good view of my naked breasts, he fidgets the lead in his hands, unsure of what to do of say. I push my chest forward, making it lift closer, an inch from his lips

"Yes. We've just had amazing sex!"

Noticing my taxi arrive. I turn quickly, walking over to it.

The man was stood bewildered watching. Before I climb inside the taxi, knowing the man was still watching me, I purposefully lift my skirt, holding it up so he could clearly see that I had no knickers on. I turn and face him, rubbing my hand into myself I push my fingers inside before pulling them out, licking them before biting my lip teasingly.

I laugh as his jaw drops as he stares at me. Climbing in the taxi, I close the door as I sit down, telling the driver my address as he pulls away. The man continues to just watch as the car pulls off. I smile to myself, I'm so bad.

Back home, I remove my clothes and step in the shower and turn it on. I wash my hair and clean myself. After rinsing off the soap, I take a towel. Squeezing as much water from my hair as I can and step out, wrapping the towel around myself I walk to my bedroom.

After last nights live stream I had been receiving a lot of messages asking me to do another. Not wanting to disappoint I set up my tripod at the foot of my bed. Lighting some candles and put some soft music on. With the lights dimmed I access my account on my phone, prepare it on the tripod as I start the live stream.

While in only my towel, I crawl onto my bed, letting it fall from my body. I knew that the angle of the camera had full view of my bed. As I slowly crawl up, I roll over so my feet are positioned either side of the camera, spread wide.

Leaning against my pillows, propping myself up slightly and it also made my boobs look amazing. With the music playing softly in the background I start touching myself. Squeezing my nipples and caressing my breasts at first, getting myself warmed up.

I move my right hand down my stomach and between my legs, I use my fingers to explore, spreading my labia to expose my hole, moving my fingers along my slit which was already dripping as I start to rub my clit.

All the while I have taken a dildo from under my pillow and move it over me, holding it between my labia, pressing them against it, letting the vibrations travel through me. As I feel myself loosening up, I move the vibrator over my clit, coaxing it to come out, still hidden. I push the vibrator down, it slides inside, I push it in deep.

The vibrations surging inside me as it slides further and further in, with it all inside I start to rotate it, moving it in and out a little bit, I feel myself getting more and more excited. My breathing rapid as I use more force. The vibrations making my insides tingle and pulse as I get more turned on.

My nipples were like bullets, hard and pointy as I squeeze them. I was close, turning the speed up on the vibrator, it makes me moan loudly as the rush spreads over me.

My whole body shaking from the vibrations as the enormous dildo still fills me. I start to come, I could feel my cream coating my hand as it pours from me, the aftershocks so strong they start pushing the dildo from me.

As I continue to enjoy the rush of my orgasm I start panting, my legs twitch as I calm from the rush. Letting the dildo fall out on its own as I was no longer holding it.

I lift myself towards the camera, using my fingers to hold me open, showing my throbbing pussy as it calmed.

My cream still oozing from my moist slit, pulsing open before closing. The aftershocks making it twitch. Slapping myself, I jerk and laugh. Rolling back into my bed, I lay for a moment recovering from my orgasm before sitting up to engage with my viewers.

Shocked I see I have over two thousand enjoying my stream. Removing my phone from the tripod I give a kiss to the viewers before giving them a close up of my pussy. Rubbing my hand into myself before moving my phone to face me, kissing the screen, I end it.

Within seconds the messages start flooding in and notifications of bookings. Satisfied I tidy up and get ready for bed.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

LEE

Selecting a white bra and knickers I stand in front of the wardrobe, closing my eyes, I let my hand move along the rail. Wrapping my fingers around a hanger, I pull it out. Opening my eyes, I am holding a green knee length dress, thin straps and v neckline. Figure hugging yet sophisticated.

I put it on, along with a smart black blazer jacket. Checking the time it was 3:30pm. I call a taxi, they said it would be within ten minutes. I find my black stilettos, putting them on as I walk back to the bedroom. Grabbing my bag, I leave my flat.

Standing outside, I look around, the neighbours were watching from behind their blinds. My taxi arrives, I give the driver the address and climb in the back. The taxi pulls up outside Lee's house, I pay the driver as I get out.

I knock on the door, as it opens I see Lee in front of me. Tall thin, slight beard, floppy hair, age I guessed 50 ish. He invites me in. He was wearing a smart blue pair of trousers, a pattern black shirt and brown shoes. I sit on a stool in the kitchen. Lee takes down two glasses from the cupboard.

"Red or white?"

He asks holding up two bottles of wine.

I point to the red, he opens it and pours me a glass. Pouring himself one he leans on the sink. He seemed nervous. Perhaps it was his first time with a lady like me. I decide to take the lead. Leaving the kitchen, I walk into his bedroom, putting my glass down next to the bed.

"Come here!"

I shout.

Lee walks briskly into the room, he puts his glass down next to mine, before taking off his socks and shoes. I walk over to him, tearing open his shirt, pulling his arms out from the sleeves. Kissing his chest and stomach. I unfasten his trousers, pulling them down he kicks them away.

I squat down and look up at him, as my hands smooth up his legs, over his groin and to his pants, Taking the elastic in between my teeth, slowly pull them down. With his penis now in my face, I take hold of it firmly in my hand before wrapping my lips on his end, sucking it a couple of times.

I stand up, pulling the straps off my shoulders, I push my dress down, leaving me in just my white bra and knickers and my shoes. Lee was just stood, frozen while I did this.

I push off my knickers, before taking his hand moving it onto my pussy, pressing his hand into me, letting him feel my excitement. He immediately clasped his hand over me, moving his fingers to explore my slit as he feels my heat and dampness.

Moving over to the bed, he climbs on and lays on his back. I kick off my shoes and crawl up the bed towards him, I crawl up his body, and kiss his neck then his mouth. He kisses me back, putting his hands on my hips moving them up my body.

Fumbling slightly, he unfastens my bra, pulling it from my breasts, he throws it across the room Cupping my breast, he gently squeezes them, my hands venture down his body, taking hold of his penis and grasping it in my hand, yanking it gently and squeezing.

Lee moans as I position his penis under me, lowering myself, letting the tip of him touch my skin, I hover over him, lowering slowly as he slides in. I gasp as I let my body take his length, rocking my hips back and forth, grinding myself into him, he moans.

Holding my back as he lets out a long gasp. I feel him pumping as he comes, I remain on him, rolling my hips, he is panting as I carefully remove him and get up.

Less than five minutes, clearly it had been a while. I take my glass of wine and finish it, before returning to the bed. I lay next to him.

"Are you alright?"

He was very quiet and still breathing hard.

"Oh yes. Just catching my breath. It's been a long time since I..."

"No problem. Do you want more?"

Stroking my cheek and looking at my body, he smiles.

"I would love nothing more, but I doubt I could manage more."

I smile softly at him. Carefully, I start caressing his now soft penis, squeezing his balls and kissing his chest. Kissing his chin before kissing him on the lips, slow sensual kisses, I wanted him to feel sexy and powerful.

With my hand still touching him as we kiss. His moaning intensified, as I squeeze my hand around his shaft, I feel he was hard enough. Moving my body over him again, I get ready to ride him, though Lee takes control.

123456...9