Sex craving Hyde Ch. 04

Story Info
Kyle was sucked into a new world.
1.7k words
4.75
6.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers

Highly recommend reading Parts 1-3 first.

Having enjoyed their drinks, the three had lain down side by side with Annie in the middle. While engaging in small talk both men caressed Annie's body.

When Jack would fondle her left breast, Kyle would stroke her right thy. Leisurely, as if choreographed, they took pleasure in expressing their wonderment of Annie's beautiful body.

Then, as if by chance, both men felt the other's fingers as they began to play with her pussy. Jack took the lead and began flicking Annie's clit, so Kyle entered first one finger then two into her pussy.

Annie began to moan, causing the two male rods to react pointedly.

"You know, you two love studs are in some ways quite similar. You're both handsome with great physiques and perfectly shaped large cocks. You're both very kind gentleman with a calm demeanor. I think I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

They both smiled as they continued in unison to pleasure her between her legs, they began to smother her with passionate kisses. They started on her beautiful face, down to her neck and shoulders, on to her amazing breasts and down to her taut tummy.

Annie was in heaven. She had an arm around each beautiful male body, caressing them as she watched them both enjoy her.

She also noticed how they would take peeks at each other's bodies as they pleasured her.

She knew Jack would make the first move and that it was all a matter of finding the right moment, so she found a way of giving it to him.

"Kyle, Baby, Come fuck me now."

Annie raised her legs to accommodate him, and without hesitation Kyle got up on his knees and positioned himself before her exquisite, wet pussy.

As Kyle massaged his cock while enjoying the erotic view, Jack got up from beside Annie and moved in closer to the point where his mouth was just inches from her pussy.

Kyle noticed Jack staring at his cock and for some reason he purposefully continued massaging his cock with its head aimed straight at Jack's face.

Jack decided it was time and said,

"Hey man, can I hold it while you put it in?"

Kyle, not really sure of himself, looked at Jack then at Annie and back again at Jack.

With a smile he said,

"Go ahead, but you should know that I have experience putting it in on my own."

Annie and Jack broke out in laughter, which totally relieved any tension that remained between the two men.

Jack took hold of Kyle's hot rod and began massaging it.

Kyle's cock got hard as rock.

"That feels good, Jack!"

Annie, sensing she was temporarily an extra in the scene playing out, began finger fucking herself as she watched.

Encouraged, Jack continued his ministration while Annie and Kyle were totally mesmerized by the erotic scene before them.

Noticing that Kyle remained stationary and seemed to have momentarily forgotten Annie's request to fuck her, Jack moved and brought his mouth to within an inch of his cock.

Jack looked up towards Kyle's face and for a moment their eyes locked. Jack sensed anticipation rather than hesitation from Kyle, and while still looking at Kyle he stuck out his wet tongue and slowly licked circles on his cock head.

Kyle let out a moan and for Jack this was the final greenlight and he took Kyle's cock in his mouth.

"OH FUCK!" was all he could say as Jack treated him to an unbelievable blowjob.

Jack was leaving nothing out. His tongue went from base to head and back. He slowly licked and sucked his balls and again practically swallowed him.

"Careful, Jack, I'm cumming!"

Annie moaned as she rubbed her clit intensely,

"He wants to swallow it all, Kyle."

For a second Kyle looked astonished, but then had a look of pure ecstasy and intrigue as he flooded Jack's mouth with stream after stream of cum.

Kyle didn't want the feeling to end and held on to Jack's head as he screamed,

"OH SHIT! OH MAN! OH FUCK!"

Annie groaned as she orgasmed to the hot scene.

Jack couldn't get enough of Kyle's steel rod and sucked him till he was thoroughly spent.

Kyle looked at Annie,

"Sorry, Babe. I got distracted. You'll have to give me a couple of moments to recuperate so I can take care of you properly."

Gently rubbing his softening cock as Jack released him,

"I can't believe I'm saying this, Jack, but that was amazing."

"Happy to have been of service, Kyle.

"While you get your strength back, I'll attend to Annie."

Kyle lay beside Annie as Jack got between her legs. Knowing she was totally wet he rammed his wife's cunt with the force of a hungry animal. He relentlessly pumped as he kissed and bit her nipples, licked her neck and tongue fucked her sensuous mouth.

Annie was ready to cum again and undulated under her husband as Kyle watched them fuck for the first time without his participation. It was a total turn on for him and as his cock slowly began to revive, his hands couldn't refrain from stroking Jack's lower back and ass cheeks. Thinking of Kyle's hand on him, Jack exploded and shot his load deep inside his wife. Feeling Jack's cum shoot into her, she shuddered in orgasmic release.

Hugging her husband she sighed,

"So Fucking Good, Honey."

"It was, Baby. It was."

Jack slowly removed his cum and juice covered cock from his beautiful wife and nestled down between her and Kyle.

Annie cuddled up to Jack and laid a leg across his legs. Caressing Jack's chest, she looked at his coated rod and lowered her hand to lovingly hold it at its base.

Seeing Jack's cock lowered to half mast, Kyle laid his hand on Jack's six-pack. Stroking his stomach, they again locked eyes. Not lowering his eyes from his, Kyle moved his hand and grabbed ahold of Jack's soaked cock, as he felt his hand touch Annie's hand.

It felt good to him and it excited him. He began sliding his hand up to the crown and down again to Annie's hand. Getting into a rhythm, Jack's cock slowly began to respond.

Emboldened by Jack's response, Kyle felt the need to taste Jack's cock.

He lowered his head to Jack's soaking wet cock covered in a cocktail of Annie's pussy juice and Jack's cum. He opened his mouth and as his lips took in the head, he looked at Annie smiling lustfully just inches from his face. Quickly glancing at Jack, he saw him hungry in anticipation for what was about to happen.

Kyle began giving Jack a blowjob. Spurred on by this soaked cock becoming hard as rock, Kyle lost all semblance of a pussy only guy.

His mouth and tongue went from cock to balls and back again with a craving he hadn't thought possible. Jack was in heaven but didn't want to cum yet.

He needed to fuck Kyle.

He sat up and guided Kyle to lie on his back.

He positioned himself between Kyle's legs, lifted both of them at the knees to Kyle's shoulders and lowered himself to within inches of Kyle's cock.

Jack invited Annie to partake of the delight before them.

Annie was thrilled to have been invited to share and immediately began to feast on Kyle's stiff rod while Jack began to devour his balls.

Kyle moaned constantly while receiving this special treatment from husband and wife.

When Jack began to tongue his anal opening, he went wild and lifted his pelvis up to meet the source of the pleasure he felt.

With a specific purpose in mind, Annie and Jack took turns tongue fucking his hole.

Kyle was delirious as he raised his head and watched the couple synchronized in their efforts to wet him.

Then Kyle watched as Jack got back up on his knees while holding his stiff rod and guided it to

Kyle's butthole.

Seeing the hesitant look on Kyle's face, Jack said,

"If you're not okay with this, Kyle, say so and I'll stop. If you are, and I hope you are, then just relax your muscles and I'll take it slow."

Kyle looked at Jack and to Annie, who had meanwhile laid down beside Kyle and massaged his cock.

"Go slow and I'll tell you if I need you to stop."

Jack pushed his cock in and out slowly, half an inch at a time. Seeing Kyle's head fall back with his eyes closed, Jack continued his slow thrusts.

Kyle put a hand on Annie's, and encouraged her to speed up the massage.

Seeing that, Jack increased his onslaught until finally the base of his cock reached Kyle's anus.

Kyle let out a guttural groan and Jack knew he was home free. Jack's body went into a piston like mode and it brought them both pleasure beyond belief.

With Annie now sucking hard and fast on his cock, and Jack fucking him fast and hard, Kyle was in heaven.

"Jack! I want you to cum in my mouth!"

Hearing that, Jack, with a herculean effort, gathered up all his faculties to hold back his ejaculation into Kyle's bowels. He quickly changed positions to get to Kyle's waiting mouth.

Kyle hungrily awaited Jack's cock.

He looked at that beautiful rod closing in and entering his mouth. The strength and texture that filled his mouth was exquisite.

Jack was delirious from the ecstasy he felt as his cock released strings of cum into his new lover's mouth.

For the first time in his life, Kyle exploded into a beautiful woman's mouth while a man exploded in his.

He couldn't believe the heights of pleasure and content he had just reached.

Annie sucked every last delicious drop from Kyle's beautiful cock as Kyle did Jack's.

Each of the three lay there with their eyes closed, immersed in their own thoughts.

Jack, beaming with sexual gratification, was reliving his first exceptional time with Kyle while already conjuring up images of acts not yet realized.

Kyle, was in total disbelief. Trying to fathom how in the world he had done the things that just transpired. Even more so, having to accept the fact that he thoroughly enjoyed all of it.

Annie, with a smile of utter satisfaction on her face, dwelled on the thought that Jack's and her plan was well on the way to fruition. Although, to reach its final destination, they still had one more stop to make on this wonderfully erotic journey.

(To be continued...)

Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers