All Comments on 'Sex-Cubed Ch. 00: Prologue'

by tentacruelest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REDACTED REDACTED

REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

tentacruelesttentacruelestover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

lol Yeah, sorry if that annoyed you, or anything. I promise that this format is only for the prologue portion of the story; next chapter (in two weeks) will be much more traditional, being a third-person perspective following the lead heroine. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed it, and will continue to enjoy it as the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let her live plz

REDACTED said they'd get the girl back.

Hope they do

Alive

tentacruelesttentacruelestover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous #2

While I won't say too much so as to avoid giving away spoilers, I will say that that statement is true: those that are taken are neither killed nor permanently (physically) harmed, and are eventually returned. More than that I cannot say, as more will eventually be revealed in the chapters to come.

AndiBanandiAndiBanandialmost 5 years ago

Not a huge fan of the genital test being treated as sufficient to determine whether someone is a woman. Being trans myself, I would be rather insulted to be thrown across the room for having the wrong genitals; I'm not demanding it have magical gender senses, but a brief nod to those whose genitals don't match their gender would be nice.

tentacruelesttentacruelestalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@AndiBanandi

I apologize for any perceived insensitivity on my part with my writings, but the way I have the Libido Box/Sex Dimension worked out in my story is that it requires that those it takes into itself to have female reproductive organs. Simply having a female mind is not sufficient enough to get the Libido Box to spirit you away into the Sex Dimension.

In-universe, there are a couple of reasons for this. First, a female body does not have a "refractory period" like a male body does, meaning more continued orgasms; I can't go into details now, because I loathe spoilers, but that is a MAJOR determining factor for why it takes females and not males. Second, without giving too much away, let's just say that the female reproductive organs are kind of "in demand" in the Sex Dimension, and leave it at that.

Out of universe, I'll admit that I just don't know how to properly tackle that kind of "exception to the rule". As a writer, I must concede when I reach a creative or writing limitation, and I think that the topic of "one gender on the outside, opposite gender on the inside" is one of my creative limitations. I am a male, through and through, and as such I do not truly have an understanding of what that is like to be so conflicted or at odds with one's own body. As such, I honestly do not feel comfortable trying to tackle such a sensitive subject, lest I inadvertently write something insulting or insensitive and prove myself a fool for trying to write about what I don't understand.

I apologize for not being able to properly integrate any sort of "special clause" into my story that would better suite your erotica needs or gender representation, but the facts (both narrative and personal) as stated above are true and for the time being unchangeable. Perhaps one day I will feel more at ease with trying to tackle the subject of transgender in my writing (I, in fact, have a transgender friend who used to be a woman), but at the moment I do not, and therefore shall not.

I know this will probably be of little consolation to you, but in my story's universe trans people aren't the only ones who won't be offered to the Libido Box. Gynoids are a thing in my fictional world, and unless they are made for a "very specific purpose", they, too, won't be offered or accepted by the Libido Box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertentacruelest@tentacruelest
I am an aspiring author of science fiction, fantasy, and a little horror. I would very much like to make writing my full-time form of earning an income, and until I can become a published author (which is the goal I'm ultimately working towards) I have set up a Patreon for any...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES