Sex Dream with Sue and Zain

Story Info
A dream I had with my crush Sue and my rival Zain.
1.4k words
2.81
3.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is simply a dream that I had with my crush Sue and my rival Zain. I am narrating this story for Sue to read some time in the future.

We lived together at your current North York apartment. I had your sister's room and you had your parent's room but the insides of the room were switched (your sister's stuff like bed and everything was in the other room and your parent's stuff was in my room, however I had a proper big single person bed). We were dating and living together at this point.

Then suddenly (one day during our time of living together) you wanted to invite Zain over at our place for a full on yolo sex hookup (no protection)! You wanted to have the apartment with him alone for an overnight session. You convinced me (as your boyfriend) to agree with you and that it will only be for the night because you really really wanted to have sex with him. It seemed you did have sex with him before already so you were down to yolo it since you knew what to expect 😊.

I first wanted to spend time with you as it was a Sunday and there was work next morning, but then you somehow convinced me to go back to Brampton for the Night and I listened. I hugged and kissed you good bye on the cheek. I told you that I care about you and not to catch feelings with Zain. You smiled and said "I won't 😊".

I head back to my Brampton home. When I arrived to my room, we talked on call. You were actually grooming yourself while talking to me (like shaving your pussy, showering and makeup). You wore like this white Lingerie for him but then wore regular clothes on top of that. You made your hair and Snapped me a pic of you. You teased me by saying, "Zain will have This! And not you!!! 😜😏". You being mean to me was hot as heck too 🔥!

When Zain knocked on the door, you jumped a little. Then you somehow changed the call to a special MS Teams mode where you can also control my Mute? It was the first time I saw it so I didn't accept it and continued on regular call. I put myself on Mute. You invited him in and locked the door. You then sat on the couch to watch the T.V while you were willing to keep me on the line behind your head on the sofa. Zain was standing between you and the T.V but more to the right side.

You called him over to you and he came over to talk to you and make love. You guys talked and his voice was hella deep (like super duper deep Manly ASMR deep). I was shocked, baffled and maybe even a little intimidated by the depth and girth of his voice. Like if we were to fight he would bully me and win easily.

You were sitting on the couch and he was moving in to sit next to you on the right side of the couch. While you guys talked and it sounded like you were watching T.V. I started to hear rustling noises, like hugging, cuddling and you guys feeling each other's bodies up by the caressing sound of clothes being rubbed (these were the kind of ASMR sounds I was hearing over the phone lol 😂).

He put his hands on your titties and his other hand on your ass. You let him continue to feel you up any way he wished because you really wanted and missed his presence, since its been a long ass time since you last hooked up. You then sat on his laps facing him frontal view.

He continued to play with your titties while you placed your hand on his chest and slowly felt him up too. Then you proceeded to go down to his rock hard abs and felt his cum gutters (slang for the gaps between each ab muscle).

Then you felt his thighs where you were sitting and massaged them a bit until you slowly proceeded to feel and rub against his cock over his pants. You were shocked that he was already hard as a rock from the beginning! Then you placed your arms around his back muscles and massaged them also.

After some foreplay I heard you guys make out for a couple of minutes (maybe like 5-10 minutes of continuous passionate love making). You unzipped his pants and took out his cock by your hand revealing his monstrous penis. You rubbed and hand-jobbed his dick until he was fully erect like a spear ready to penetrate. You got up and stripped down for him while he relaxed in the couch. You had such a beautiful white Lingerie that it made you look like an Angel🤍!

The pushup bra made your titties look bigger and the bikini really brought out your perfect firm booty 🍑. You sat right back into his laps and made out a little bit more until he picked you up while you were still in his laps and took you over to my room in order to de-flower you😉.

He continued to make love to you in my bed. You were telling him not too because you said "my bf will find out!" But he didn't care and continued and you let him. He didn't take off your bikini, but rather pushed it to the side giving him space to insert is shaft inside of you.

He slowly started fucking you and slowly increased his acceleration as he noticed you enjoying his cock more and more. When you guys moved to the bedroom, you didn't bring the phone with you as you left it in the living room. I could only hear very vaguely of you both making intense love.

I heard you moaning a little and the sound of him pounding your pussy hard. You would say, "Yes!" "FUCK!" "Keep going like that!". He fucked you in different positions like cowgirl, doggy style, missionary and etc. This moment to you both was very blissful and surreal. You both orgasmed and came at the same time! 💦

Instead of him cumming inside of you, he pulled out and wanted to cum on top and shower your body with his seeds. He came lots! Covering your face and body like that picture I sent you. You cleaned some of his cum off one of your tits and wanted to taste his seed in your mouth. You put some in your mouth and swallowed some of it too because of how comfortable you were with him.

I then heard you guys talked for a bit and suddenly the phone hung up. I wasn't sure if your battery died or if you hung up intentionally. At this time you then showered with him together and you cleaned each others parts. Washing each other's bodies thoroughly. This was only brief.

Then you guys both cooked dinner together and ate it. Then you both went back to Your queen size bed (since mine was covered in Zain's cum lol). This time you guys cuddled in a more romantic demeaner since you both already came earlier from the sex. Since you guys both showered and ate cooked dinner together, you both decided to cuddle completely naked (for the first time!) and fall asleep together watching Netflix.

The next morning After Zain left (like 6 or 7 am) you called me and told me there is a surprise waiting for you at home 😏 (the apartment we lived in). I excitedly went home but when I got there from Brampton you were already gone to the office for work when I arrived.

When I checked my room, my bed looked like you guys were fucking on my bed and it looked as if he showered you with his seed 💦 because Zain's cum was everywhere on my bed! As if he marked his territory as his own. So I had no choice but to clean and replace the cum covered bedsheets and put them in the wash while I put on new bedsheets.

I was patiently waiting for you to come back from work and wanting to hear your story of your exciting affair with Zain! I had a feeling that it was Psychologically empowering to you and I wanted to see your confidence gleaning on your bright face 😁. Then I woke up at this point from my Dream mhm. The End!~ 💯