All Comments on 'Sex Dream with Sue and Zain'

by marcus_cuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please no more of this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pile of shit!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it. keep up the great work

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about instead of all the "special" events where the clique kiss randi's ass and tell her how wonderful she is while she boasts about how she is a master at spotting talent, the site refuse all the absolute fucking garbage stories posted by people who have no intention to write any kind of quality tale.

Every day would be a special event if the readers did not have to sift through shit.

The site has enough shit on it already ffs.

Literotica is a strange choice of name when having even the remotest respect for literature is not a consideration.

This sites has an idiotic desire for quantity over quality.

That was ok 15 years ago but now its a joke.

As to the writer of the infantile story above.

Why bother.

Don't waste your time.

More importantly, don't waste ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely idea for a story, sharing your dream or fantasy with your wife or girlfriend, in which she is free to pursue another man, and you are happy for her to do so. This would be a very sensual way for you to share your desires.

But telling your story in the second person is awkward and prohibits the reader from getting involved. We want to know how you feel when you see them hooking up, when he does things to her over her objections, and you see what he can do for her that you cannot. And while their sex is exciting in the moment, how do you feel the next day, when you are cleaning up the evidence?

This could be a first chapter, in which you share what you have only dreamt of, and in succeeding chapters you could tell us how she makes your dream a reality, how he continues to dominate her, while she dominates you.

And always remember, this is your story. We want to know how your feel. Because many of us have been there or want to be there, and we enjoy reliving or hoping to live out what you are telling us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be thankful it was a dream. We were married and had 3 children. I started having I called them nightmares. I actually talked to Tarry my wife about them. She would listen and make some comments. Then I noticed the way she was acting around that friend of ours that was in that dream. One time I seen her giving Jim that friend a look that I didn't like. Later I overheard her brother-in-law saying to her sister that he would run that SOB off. Why her sister asked. He said that SOB is trying to get in Tarry's pants I guarantee. I asked Tarry later if something was going on between her and Jim? She said no and I didn't have anything to worry about. We grew apart from Jim. Then we ran into him a few years later and the nightmares returned. They kept me from sleeping. One night I was laying in bed with her of course and crying. She asked what was wrong? The damn nightmares are coming back. Long story short she confessed to me that they did have a thing. I got out of bed dressed and went to the living room and turned on the TV. We are still together but I don't treat her like a queen and put her on a pedestal any more. She barked at me one time asking me what's wrong the way you are treating me. This was a few years later. I just looked at her. Then she said I'm sorry. I said if she didn't like it she could leave or I would. Where would you go she asked? I don't have a clue. She hugged me and cried saying how sorry she was, how stupid she was for doing it, and that I was the only one that she ever loved. She said she could figure out why she did it. Those dreams started over 35 years ago and still pop up. We are still together with 4 grandchildren and semi retired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous