All Comments on 'Sex, Ed!'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
wow that was a twist

I was not expecting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Whole story was perfect. A wonderful surprising ending that makes me long for more. Maeve is a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

M. Night Shyamalan around here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Continue with next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the plot and the action.

But had trouble with the first person setup. It makes the story feel like notes from a plot you're making up as you go. "Mom does this, then Ed does this, then Dad does this", and so on.

And fictional sex with condoms is off-putting too, even though eventually they were dispensed with.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Maeve is not a Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Maeve is a Dominatrix. She has had Ed lie and cheat on only the second woman he has ever made love to, his own Mother! What sort of Sex Education is that? That’s abusive beyond words! That’s evil.

Obviously, this story should continue. Ed has so much more to learn. Maeve hasn’t pegged Ed or his Father yet. Ed hasn’t fucked his Mom’s ass. Maeve hasn’t cuckolded Ed’s Father, by forcing him to hide in the closet while she pegs his wife and/or son. She hasn’t forced Ed’s Dad to watch while Maeve and Ed spit-roast Ed’s Mom!

In the final chapter, Ed must assume his complete dominance, first by fucking his father. And then, Ed must demand that Maeve fully service his family, first sexually, then financially, also helping him seduce another wife/mistress/lover his own age (possibly Maeve’s niece or half-sister, someone Maeve is desperate to keep “pure”), and finally by Maeve becoming pregnant by Ed and/or his father.

If you’re going to go for a dark twist, don’t go halfway.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 5 years ago
fun family got arranged

Ed got his sex ed arranged, but twisted it so dad and friend could now be friends with benefits as well ass Ed getting Mom. I think next show be a family party ith Maeve and dad's coworker as well!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Plot

Wow sucha Hot Plot. I think we all suspected Ed would eventually fuck Maeve for extra training, but with a nice twist turns out She planned it all! Excellent sexual Tale worthy of Five Stars! We do hope you add another chapter or two.

gkamaredgkamaredalmost 5 years ago
Suprise

The end really unexpected

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 5 years ago
story sucks

learn how to write. Proper grammar and verb tense would be a start

mBrowmBrowalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

Regrets that one comment complains of terrible grammar. Perhaps that troll's bigger issue is any work on the Lit site? This story had only one significant error:

"Baby, you're (sic) your tongue is really making Mommy horny"

Any other grammar-check flags were small calls about word pairs perhaps done better with a hyphen or as one word.

And "Sex, Ed!" was a was fairly enjoyable read. Thanks, man_as_dog!

mBrowmBrowalmost 5 years ago
Fun story

Regrets that one comment complains of terrible grammar. Perhaps that troll's bigger issue is any work on the Lit site? This story had only one significant error:

"Baby, you're (sic) your tongue is really making Mommy horny"

Any other grammar-check flags were small calls about word pairs perhaps done better with a hyphen or as one word.

And "Sex, Ed!" was a was fairly enjoyable read. Thanks, man_as_dog!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 5 years ago
Quality Writing with One Piece Missing from Plot Tension/Release

The father and son needed a scene where they might clash or obliquely arrive at mutual understanding. Other then that - The bait and hook were set masterfully and author played me like trout.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good, hot story with nice twist at the end. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous