Sex Ed

Story Info
Teacher tasked with educating girls about the birds and bees.
2.6k words
4.49
48.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin O'Neill, the youngest teacher on staff at the-all girls, catholic high school in which he taught. He was one of only three male staff members, the other two being significantly older. Thus, when it was 'sex-ed' day he figured he would be the last one the girls would want to talk to. 'The talk' was held for only those 18 and older where a nun explained the goodly catholic tradition of abstinence. The alternative to which, she said, was to enter a nunnery and take up celibacy. Ben, who had been required to attend the talk as his homeroom was mostly of age seniors, blanched at the options. Those not old enough had been proceeded to class while the 18-year-olds sat in the auditorium listening to the nun who was old enough to be Ben's mother drone on about the sin of adultery and premarital sex.

By the time the assembly finally ended it was halfway through second period, and Ben escorted the girls back to his classroom. They all sat, mollified by the topic, until Ann, a normally quiet girl, put her hand up. They were to wait to be released until the period ended, so they didn't interrupt ongoing classes, so he had a half full classroom of 18 year old girls who had just been told to keep their legs closed. He bit his tongue, worried what she might have to say.

"Yes?" He tried to sound calm.

"Can you tell us...how it's really supposed to go?" She asked in a quiet but confident voice. The other girls all turned to him, clearly hopeful that he would give them something they had not received in their other 'talk'. His initial reaction was to say ask your parents, but Ann specifically had a single dad, and dads tend to not give girls the best version of such a talk. Then he thought he could just say what the nun had said, parrot the vow of abstinence, but that would do these girls no good. He did care for them; he wanted the best for them and statistically abstinence doesn't have a good track record. He sighed and moved around his desk, he'd been standing, leaning back on it, and chose to have this seated, lest anything arise to betray him.

"Bring your chairs in, this will have to be quiet." He motioned for them to approach, and they obeyed silently. When they had clustered around his desk, he looked at Ann specifically as she had asked. "First you should always have consent. Anyone participating should consent, if not nothing should happen." He looked around, seeing a glow in their eyes. They were starving for more. "Second, you should use condoms. If you don't know the other person's sexual history, use a condom, whether you're on birth control or not. They're pretty intuitive, you open the package and roll it on."

He motioned with his hands. "Third, lubricate. Spit, lube, whatever, not water, not nothing. In porn they just shove it in..." He trailed off, feeling his cheeks heat up. "If something's going in, it can't be dry." He licked his lips, feeling indescribably awkward with all these girls' eyes on him. "I can only saw how it is for a man and woman, so if any of you are into girls, it'll be different." He looked around wondering what these girls would do with the information he gave them. Not for fear of losing his job, just curiosity of where life would take them.

"But what about the sex part, how does it...go? How does it look?" Beth asked, she was the popular type, on the field hockey team, muscular but still petite, feminine.

"How does it look?" He repeated, coughing softly to stifle his uncomfortably wavering voice. The girls nodded in unison. "If the girl, if you're aroused, your hole will get wet and loosen up. A man's penis will...harden, swell. It goes from limp to...erect." He was unable to meet their eyes. "And then when it's hard it can enter the hole. Women have a nub called a clit that can be rubbed for their pleasure." He finally looked up and saw the girls. Watching him. Chest rising and falling, he saw one girl with her skirt flipped up and her panties pulled aside. He bit his lip, watching as her fingers moved across her body. The rest turned and watched as she moved around before gasping. She'd found it.

"And nipples, become tender and hard." He was breathing uneven, erratic, one girl moved to pinch her nipples and let out a wanton moan.

"How does it look?" Ann looked away from the others directly at him. He licked his lips. She came around the desk and lowered to her knees. Her hands were on his belt, on his pants, pulling, loosening, freeing. His cock popped up, a bead of precum glistening at the top. The other girls moved around to look, making soft noises of interest and arousal.

"Consent." Lexi said, shooing the other girls back.

"One at a time." Ben choked out. Ann's hands found his throbbing cock, and he let out a sigh. She looked up at him, checking for approval.

"You can hold tighter, go up and down." He put his hand over hers, moving it with her. "This is precum, it can get you pregnant, so if a guy tells you he'll just pull out and that you don't need a condom, it's not true." He rubbed his thumb over the tip of his cock, lifting it for the girls to see. Destiny leaned forward and sucked his thumb into her mouth.

"Oh, I thought it was supposed to taste bad." She said.

"I hear it's more of a texture issue." He chuckled. Ann lowered her mouth to lick the head of his cock, slow languid laps. "You can put it in your mouth if you want." He said. She nodded and put the head in her mouth, gagging but keeping it in. "It takes practice." He said encouragingly.

"Is this big for a...penis?" When Beth said the word penis it was met with a collection of giggles.

"I'm 7 and a half inches long, so-" Before he could finish a girl had gotten a ruler out of her desk. They measured and it was a bit longer, he must not've been all the way hard when last he'd checked. Not that he'd measured in a long time.

"Ann's had long enough." Lexi huffed. Ann stood, wiping spit off her face and nodded. Beth was next, and wasted no time in hopping up on his desk and lifting her skirt. She spread her legs, and looked at him, expectant smirk on her lips. He leaned forward, pinching her clit gently. She yelped in surprise, and he chuckled.

"That's the clit, when a girl's not aroused, it's covered by a hood of skin, but as you can see-" He spread her pussy lips for the other girls to look. "Miss Beth is clearly aroused." She blushed as the girls all looked at her exposed pussy. "Now normally a guy would use his middle two fingers like this." He held up his hand with his two middle fingers up.

"Like reverse spiderman." Lexi said. The other girls nodded. He laughed.

"I've never thought of it like that but yes. Now before I can put anything in Miss Beth, what comes first?"

"Lube." Ann said, clearly giddy.

"Very good. So, since Beth seems to like being watched while she's spread across my desk, I'll let her wait while another girl licks my fingers. Saliva makes a good lube." He held his fingers out and Destiny sucked them into her mouth, bobbing like Ann had done. Alice had gone around to the other side of the desk and had opened Beth's shirt. She and Ann were playing with Beth's nipples, watching the different reactions to different stimuli.

"And more than anything, find out what you enjoy. Not all girls like nipple play, not all girls like to be spread on a desk for all her classmates to see, and not all girls like to suck cock. Just try things and if you don't like it, don't do it." He pushed his two fingers into Beth, who let out a prolonged moan. "Think of it like science, test and see what you like, and what you don't." He explained as his fingers moved inside her. He sat in his chair and scooted over so he could put his mouth on Beth's pussy. She cried out so Alice clapped a hand over her mouth as Ben sucked her clit into his mouth. He continued until her legs clamped around his head, trembling, keeping him locked against her. And then after a moment she fell slack. He stood, licking his fingers.

"That was an orgasm." He said, helping Beth up. She looked dazed and grinning, her legs still occasionally trembled.

"Some girls squirt, and for the sake of my clothes I'm glad Miss Beth is not one." He laughed. The other girls did too.

"Me next." Lexi stepped up.

"Another thing to know is that sex is not one thing. It's a variety of positions and activities. Some like BDSM, which adds a lot to the conversation. Lexi you take me for a masochist." He put his hand on her throat and her eyes widened. He didn't squeeze, just held her still. "Bondage, Dominance, Submission, Sadism, and Masochism. So, some enjoy being in charge, and others enjoy giving up their control, some like our little masochist Lexi, enjoy some kind of pain, like spanking or biting, some enjoy inflicting that pain, which are sadists." He said, turning her to face the others. "There are unending kinks and fetishes, those are just like the starter pack." He bent her over the desk and put her arms behind her, pinning her down. He flipped her skirt up and looked at her supple ass. The ass of a powerful runner, plump, her muscular thighs below.

"I'm going to spank you, if you want me to stop, say so and I will." He put his palm against her skin, and she trembled under him. The girls were silent, mouths agape as he lifted his hand and leveled a single swat on her ass. Not hard, her ass jiggled, but no mark would be left. "How was that?"

"Harder." She choked out, wiggling her ass.

"Louder please." He grinned, and the girls saw that this was part of his domination.

"Please spank me harder." She said in a desperate voice.

"Very good thank you." He held off, looking at the girls. "That is one thing BDSM practitioners have excelled at, because consent becomes part of the play, as well as pre-established boundaries and cut offs. If Lexi said to stop, I would stop, but she gives consent to continue, alongside relinquishing control to me, so all participants are confirmed in the act." He raised his hand and clapped her ass harder, she yelped, it would be a little pink but would fade by lunch.

"Harder." She wiggled her ass again. He spanked her a few more times, watching her one cheek turn red. Juice ran down her legs and she whimpered.

"Harder." She begged softly. "Please spank me more."

"That's enough for today." He smiled and let go of her. "Here." He pressed his water bottle to her hands. "After any sexual encounter make sure to drink water, you're letting a lot of liquid out with those juices, replenish." He nodded to the drips between her legs, and she blushed.

"Thank you." She said softly. Destiny approached, clearly more hesitant after watching him dominate Lexi.

"Like how there are many things that excite people, there are many ways to have sex. There's hand job and blow job, that Ann did, fingering and eating out, which Beth helped with, kink and fetish things, that Lexi did, but traditional sex is also a one of many types of things. He sat in his chair and motioned for Destiny to approach. Positions depend on surface, so I could bend Destiny over the desk or have her sit on my lap, I could pin her against the wall, I could hold her upside down. There's a million ways to do it, so it just depends on which way you enjoy. He looked at Destiny. "So, Miss Destiny, how will you have me?" He asked. She considered this, and then turned and bent over his desk. Ass up for him. He smiled and nodded, standing behind her.

"Now as it is Destiny's first time, we don't have to be worried about condoms."

"What about precum?" Alice asked.

"Only if I were putting it in her pussy." Ben nodded. "You can't get pregnant from a cock in your ass." He pressed the tip to Destiny's puckered hole. "For anal the most important thing is to go slow, and relax." He moved his hands soothingly on her back, feeling her melt under him as he slowly slid the head in. She exhaled when the mushroom top popped in.

"It's in me." She said softly.

"Just the head is." He laughed. He slowly slid it out a bit before pushing back in. She moaned, and he continued, pushing a little further in each time.

"It feels so full, how much more can there be?" She whimpered.

"You're about halfway." He said. He kept it there, slowly moving back and forth, before slowly, gently pulling it all the way out. With a pop it flopped out. He wiped his cock off and helped her up.

"Miss Alice, I believe you are last." He looked over to her. Alice was a small girl, delicate of frame and stature. She approached him looking like his cock might split her in two, but her eyes never left it. She licked her lips, and he thought she'd suck it into her mouth, but instead, she pushed him back against the wall and hopped up, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"I'm on birth control." She whispered. "I want you to cum inside me." His hands moved to cup her ass, holding her up easily, slowly he lowered her to his cock. All the other girls watched as he popped the head in. She pressed her face to his chest; her breathing became erratic.

"Too much?" He asked.

"Keep going." She tightened her legs around him, he continued to lower her onto his cock until she was firmly in place with him fully inside her. Slowly he lifted and dropped her back in place. She threw her head back and moaned. Beth and Lexi were making out and Destiny was licking Ann's pussy. No one was paying attention, he slid her up and down, moving faster, thrusting his hips, pushing into her, in and out, deeper, harder, faster. They were clapping together, she was moaning against him, all he could do was pant and grunt and keep going. She raked her nails down his back, he grit his teeth, feeling his body tense.

"Cum inside me." She said panting. He dropped her down on his cock, holding her in place as his cock swelled inside her. Exploding rope after rope of cum. Filling, dripping back out on the floor. He was still cumming. The girls came over and started licking the cum, commenting on taste and texture like it was a lunch snack. He let Alice down, and wiped his cock off before escorting the girls to the bathroom to clean up. They returned to their chairs, a contented silence over them. The bell rang, time for lunch.

"Can we have sex ed again some time?" Ann asked. The other girls all looked at him, hopeful.

"I guess it's a bit strange for a club activity, but I can say it's anatomy tutoring." He laughed. The girls grinned and he walked them to the cafeteria.