All Comments on 'Sex Ed'

by Bucktooth22

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Fun story and very hot too. I wish girls back in my high school were this easy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. I'd have like to see more detail on the feelings, especially of the girls - a little hesitancy perhaps. One thing I love about student stories is embarrassment/humiliation at spanking, then the skirt up, then the panties down and D/S. The latter doesn't apply here, but perhaps early in the discussion he could be shocked, and then spank Ann as an example, finger her to show anatomy including her ass, then jill her off.

It'd be great to have more chapters, each with a session rotating the girls on display as well as the sexual act. He could rank them by questions on a submissive scale and/or a kink scale, or simply ask for volunteers for each stage. Then go from vanilla all the way through to rocky road. But regardless next time, he should totally have condoms for STDs :-). Great story, hope you consider more chapters or similar stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBucktooth22@Bucktooth22
Eternally torn between lengthy depictions of mythical landscapes in old leather bound books full of hard to pronounce words, and barking at strangers.