Sex Ed at Westlake Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky gets a “reproductive wellness check” by the nurse.
1.8k words
4.04
65.3k
78

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaceYee
SpaceYee
101 Followers

It's been four months since our last story. Amanda is pregnant with Mr Johnson's child. She's in her second trimester, and has dropped out of school to work as a nurse at Westlake Academy. It wasn't at all the job Amanda thought it would be, but she immediately fell in love with her responsibilities. It turned out that the school nurse's office at Westlake was much more than it seemed.

The door opened and an 18 year-old girl from Westlake Academy's senior class entered the nurse's office. Her name was Becky, a Chinese-American girl with the wide hips and big breasts of a breeder. Mr Johnson will get a kick out of this one, Amanda thought to herself.

"Hi Becky! How are you!? Come on over so I can take your vitals."

They chatted while Amanda took Becky's blood pressure, temperature, and blood oxygen levels down on a clipboard. Then Amanda asked Becky to strip down to take her height and weight, which kind of surprised Becky.

Why would they need such a precise weight? Becky wondered. Since the room was empty except for her and Amanda, she figured it was alright and stripped down to her underwear.

"Underwear as well, please. We can't continue until you do!" insisted Amanda. Becky was honestly shocked that it was necessary, but she didn't know what to say so she just complied in order to get it over with. When she was hastily getting her bra and panties off and looking for the scale, she realized there wasn't even one visible in the room.

Then she was startled when the door open behind her. She looked, and Amanda beckoned her to a scale that was in the adjacent room just past the open door. It was in the lobby of the academy office where all the administrators worked.

Becky didn't know what in her twisted mind compelled her to do it, but she slowly crept toward the door while checking to see if any of the numerous office workers were looking. Not a single one was seated facing the nurse's office and nobody was up walking around. If Becky could just step on the scale for a moment, just enough time for her to get her measurements, this could all be over with.

She poked her head out to check up and down each way, before slowly creeping up to the scale slightly huddled and covering herself. She was shocked to hear the sound of a loud beep as Amanda pressed the power button to turn on and zero the scale.

Amazingly, nobody turned to look at the girls. Becky slowly crept onto the scale and straightened up. She realized just how exposed she was. Basically anyone in the room would see her breasts and pussy if she wasn't covering up with her hands, and she wouldn't even be able to move cause it would mess up the measurement that Amanda was taking.

Amanda recorded Becky's weight and began adjusting the metal arm used to record height, which made loud clanging and scraping sounds.

"Hands to your sides and stand up straight as you can, Becky." Amanda gently asked of Becky, who complied. She slowly took her hands off of her chest and her groin and stood like Amanda asked, with her nipples and pussy fully exposed to the room.

Becky's heart sank when she heard the front door to the lobby open and realized that they could only possibly be heading into the area where she was, and whoever it was would easily be able to see her across the room.

She heard the voice of the dean approaching. She could hear what he was saying clearly, he was giving a tour to parents. He rounded the corner into the reception area, and about ten adults of various ages and genders proceeded around behind him. The vice principal continued his tour, sauntering right up to where Becky and Amanda were.

Most pretended to be focused on what the vice principal was saying at first, but within seconds almost all the men were obviously just staring at the voluptuous Asian girl standing tall and completely naked on the scale. Becky was facing right at them with everything on her barely-legal body in plain view to these total strangers.

Becky burned with embarrassment. She realized the rest of the room had noticed her as well, and basically everyone just stared and took in the sight of her naked body.

One of the dads even got out his smart phone and took his time snapping a few good photos of Becky while she stood there helpless.

He even got right up close to her and snapped a closeup of her pussy from below with her face and breasts clearly in the frame. Then without skipping a beat she watched him upload it to a group chat for his guy friends to see and share with others.

Becky couldn't believe it could all happen so fast. Not only did all these people get a good look at her naked body up close, now there's multiple nudes of her with her face in them out there on the internet forever.

Finally, Amanda finished taking Becky's height and directed her to come back into the nurse's office. Becky was relieved when the door finally closed behind her and it was just Amanda and her again.

Becky started to put her clothes back on when Amanda interrupted her.

"Actually Becky, I need you to have a seat on the edge of the bed here before you put your clothes back on. Mr Johnson is going to come give you a reproductive health checkup now."

"A reproductive health checkup?"

"Yes. Mr Johnson is going to examine your body and make sure you're healthy enough to have a baby, okay?"

"Oh... Okay?" Becky hesitantly said. She really wanted to refuse but she just didn't have the words. Where was she even supposed to begin with that? Maybe it won't be that bad and she can finally just be done.

Amanda gave Becky what she said were vitamins and some juice to swallow down. A few minutes passed before Mr Johnson entered the room. He gave Becky a warm hello before turning his attention to Amanda with deep, passionate kiss.

"Go ahead and lay back on the bed and relax for a moment while we get ready to breed you, Becky."

That last part should have tipped Becky off, but the powerful aphrodisiac she swallowed a moment ago was overwhelming her senses. Seeing the man and woman in the room with her embrace and kiss like lovers hypnotized her with lust. That was when she realized just how aroused her actual sopping wet pussy was. She would do anything to get with them right now.

She laid back on the bed with her pussy now fully splayed out for Mr Johnson to see. He came over with his smart phone and took (even more) pictures of Becky in this position, and up close to her aroused womanhood. Then he opened a drawer by the end of the bed where Becky's butt was on the edge. He pulled out a vibrator and wasted no time turning it on and using it to stimulate Becky's mound, which elicited a gasp from Becky.

She was completely immersed in the vibration attacking her crotch, and now the manly hand grabbing and kneading one of her sizeable breasts. She squirmed and squeezed her own body, focusing on the pleasure. She quickly reached orgasm with a delighted yelp.

"Sensitivity is normal, fluid production normal. And she is ovulating right?"

"Yes, the test came back positive."

"Then I think we're ready to mate."

Becky watched as Mr Johnson and Amanda took all their clothes off. Amanda passionately kissed Becky on the lips, which Becky loved. They started to run their hands over each other. Meanwhile, Mr Johnson took his position standing at the end of the bed and got ready to penetrate Becky.

Becky and Mr Johnson made eye contact as he slowly pressed his cock into her pussy. In one swift motion, he penetrated her completely. The lovers gasped at each other's warmth and friction as Mr Johnson bottomed out into Becky. Mr Johnson's cock barely grazed Becky's cervix. This was it, now there was nothing stopping Mr Johnson from fulfilling Becky's biological destiny.

Then he slowly stroked in and out of her, putting consistent friction and pressure on spots that drove Becky wild. Then Amanda took it up a notch by turning the vibrator back on and playing with Becky's clit with it. Becky couldn't last long against the massive amount of stimulation being put through her genitals. Her legs stuck straight out in the air and shook as a massive orgasm shot through her spine like lightning. She panicked and screamed at the top of her lungs cause she thought her heart was giving out.

The clasp of Becky's orgasming pussy caused Mr Johnson to lose control. His cock became rock hard and grew an extra inch in her, and he pistoned into her rapidly to overstimulate himself and achieve maximum ejaculation. He was consciously going to try and impregnate Becky, and the very thought catapulted him over the point of no return.

He slowly pushed his final stroke into her, causing her a twinge of pain when his cockhead peeked its slit into Becky's cervical opening. Becky's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Mr Johnson pulsed huge blobs of highly motile sperm straight into the back of her womb, bypassing her vagina and cervix and all.

The sensation of Mr Johnson's genetic material impacting the deepest part of her belly and swirling around was the last straw for Becky, and another huge orgasm washed over her. She actually passed out momentarily somewhere in the middle of their mutual climax.

Meanwhile Mr Johnson took a huge amount of pleasure in having a seemingly innocent high school girl completely submitted and taking his baby. It felt like he was drunk on testosterone as he continued to rut into her post-orgasm.

When she came to, she just looked up longingly at Mr Johnson, who leaned down to hug and kiss her deeply while his cock was still buried in her.

Then Mr Johnson withdrew from Becky and started to get cleaned up. Amanda placed a menstrual cup into Becky's pussy to hold all the sperm in and instructed her to leave it overnight.

The next morning, Becky was going to the bathroom when she remembered the cup was still inside her. She sat on the toilet and took it out, hoping to see some white sperm since it all stayed inside her yesterday. To her disappointment, the cup popped out and a river of clear liquid poured from her. Becky guessed all the sperm had settled out and would be happily living inside her for the next few days.

Becky discovered she was pregnant with twins after two months with no period. Now there was no hope of her ever getting through college with no husband and no money to support herself.

That was when she received a job offer from the dean... To drop out and work as a nurse at Westlake Academy.


SpaceYee
SpaceYee
101 Followers