Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really glad that I wore this thong today. Doesn't it show off my ass well? Don't you think that I've got a nice ass? The fabric is also very soft and sheer. It looks like I'm not wearing anything. From across the room I look naked. Maybe I'll leave it on for now. What do you think? It barely covers any of me, and you wouldn't really expect me to strip completely anyway."

"Well, ah, I do think it makes your ass look great, and I guess that if you want to leave it on that's okay."

"So how do you think I look? As good as you envisioned me?"

"Oh, yeah. Your body is magnificent; it's better than I could have imagined. I can hardly believe it."

"Do you remember when we played together as kids?"

"I remember how you girls used to tease me."

"That's right, but we were only having fun and guess what? I've changed my mind about the thong. I think I should get completely nude first. It's only fair since you're nude, and I think it might help excite you a little more."

And that's what she did. She rolled down her thong and stood naked right in front to him. He let out a gasp as she spun around showing him everything. She handed the thong to him, and said:

"See now I'm completely nude, totally bare, 100% naked, not wearing a stitch, entirely undressed. I feel free."

Then she started just playing with his cock, softly batting it back and forth, rolling it between her hands, and playing with his balls. Linda was having a great time. She patted it, stroked it, petted it, and leaned in close to talk to it:

"Aren't you a pretty little penis? You're not like all the other ones: big and hairy. I like you better and think that I'll give you a kiss."

She kissed its little pink head, the shaft on the top and the bottom, and then both of his balls. She seemed to be in another world. Fred was astounded.

"I bet you really liked that, so did I, but do you know what would be even better? I could give you a big French kiss. Wouldn't you like to feel my tongue all around you? I bet that you would love to be in my mouth."

She wrapped her lips around his penis and slowly slid it into her mouth. Her tongue was moving all over it from the tip to the base and swirling around the shaft, while she gently sucked on it. It was warm and smooth and she loved having it in her.

"Hmmmm. This is wonderful. I could do this forever, but I don't want your two little round friends to feel left out."

She took his cock out of her mouth and starting licking his balls before she took them into her mouth. She rolled them around and around in her mouth with her tongue.

"There now you should feel better. Now let's get my friend Petey back into his new home" and took his penis between her warm moist lips again and gently started to stroke it with her tongue. This was the blow job of all blow jobs.

Fred was in ecstasy and held back as long as he could, but he finally he climaxed. The first load of cum went into her mouth and on her chin, but he did get most of it into the beaker. The boy felt bad that he hadn't pulled out in time and looked at her to see her reaction. She had her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out with a large glob of jizz on it. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and then she wiped off her chin, sucked her fingers, and grinned.

Dr. Mauri:"I didn't really expect you to excite young Fred quite that much or that way, but we got an excellent sample. Grazie."

Linda still couldn't wait to tell all the girls in her class and especially his three sisters: "...and Doctor Mauri said Fred had the smallest in the school!" What she wasn't going to tell them was how much she liked it and what she did.

She looked at him lying flat on the table completely spent, while she got dressed. She caught his eye and smiled as she walked out. He wondered if she might want to do it again.

Dr. Mauri: "Fred, before you go back to class, I want to ask you: Does your mother know that you have an unusually small penis?"

He shakes his head. "No, she hasn't seen me naked since I was a little boy, and I certainly wouldn't talk to her about it."

"Well I plan to call and discuss your condition with her. You should be examined by your regular doctor and tested for hormone levels amongst other things. You have not developed sexually as one would expect, and there may be a treatment that will correct that."

Fred thought that might be true, but right now he was very happy with its size.

Meanwhile it was Bobby Marcello's turn and he entered the nurse's office.

Standing next to the desk was Dorothy Walker. It was now her chance for this "wonderful opportunity" to see a naked boy. She was perhaps the smartest girl in the school and nice to everyone. She would probably make an excellent nurse or doctor. Bobby also had a bit of a crush for her. She had a beautiful smile with nice even white teeth, so this was going to be awkward.

She certainly wasn't one of the sexiest girls in school, but she was attractive. At school she was always in the library studying, but at night however she got very aroused sexually and under the sheets, she would plunge her fingers into her soaking vagina, while drifting into a world of fantasy: all to do with the boys at school naked and her in control to do whatever she wanted.

"Go behind the screen and get completely undressed."

Bobby went behind the screen and took off all his clothes. He was completely nude. He took a deep breath and walked out.

Doctor Mauri looked up.

"Good" she said. Bobby blushed.

"Now let's weigh you. Up on the scales, Bobby."

Bobby crossed the room and stepped onto the scales.

"Let's see. Yes, a healthy weight for a boy of your age and a young athlete." Dorothy wrote it on her clipboard.

"Now over by the wall and we'll measure your height."

Bobby moved to the measuring rod. He felt extremely uncomfortable being totally naked in front of two women. The doctor aligned the measure with the top of his head and Dorothy made another note.

"Now, the survey requires a measurement below the waist..."

Bobby thought; she's going to measure my dick!

But incredibly it was happening. Bobby was fully erect by now. He felt her press the end of the tape hard against his pubic bone and stretch it along the length of his penis. Dr Mauri announced, "Six inches! Absolutely normal."

Dorothy: "We've studied the male anatomy in class, but it's a lot different seeing it in the flesh. Perhaps you could review all the parts with me?"

"That's an excellent idea and exactly why I told your teacher this would be such a good learning experience."

Bobby was suffering from deep embarassment. Dorothy was smiling.

"What makes a boy get an erection like Bobby right now?"

"Involuntary erections like the one you are seeing are totally commonplace in medical examinations with a woman doctor and/or nurse. I think being told to take all his clothes off with a lady present, even a doctor, has a strong stimulatory effect on many boys."

"So..."continued Dr Mauri, "Here at the end is the glans. The glans is packed with nerve endings. Isn't that right, Bobby?"

He nodded.

And here the doctor let her palm run around Bobby's bulbous penis head. He nearly fainted at the pleasure. Nerve endings packed indeed.

She invited Dorothy to feel it.

"N...n...no!" he sputtered. "Don't let her...touch me there!"

Doctor Mauri completely ignored him.

"Here, feel it," she insisted.

Dorothy took a deep breath and stepped up to him. She then took his spongy penis cap and gave it a gentle, all-around stroke. He tensed and nearly shot through the roof! For her part she clearly liked the feel. It was soft, spongy, and warm. "Can he feel that?"

"Oh yes, Bobby certainly knows where your hand is."

"And the slit?"

"The slit in the glans is called the urethral opening. You can make it open. Give the glans a squeeze."

Dorothy leant in close.

"That's right. Squeeze it. The fluid emerging? It shows a boy's excited. Now that's not seminal fluid," Doctor Mauri explained. "It's pre-ejaculatory. It's odorless, colorless, and tasteless."

Dorothy stared at it on her fingers, sniffed them and tasted the fluid.

"What does it do?"

"Well it's primarily a lubricant. You can spread it on his penis. Then your hand will slide more easily when you stroke him."

The doctor invited Dorothy to run her hand up and down the penis shaft. She wrapped her hand around it and moved her hand up and down. She was getting excited. She had never masturbated a boy before.

The doctor stepped closer to the boy. "The penis is only one part of a male's organs. This here is another. It is Bobby's scrotum, the bag hanging below his penis. You can make out the two round objects called testicles inside it. They roll around inside the boy's scrotum."

Then the doctor suggested she hold his scrotum in her palm and gently juggle the testicles.

"Cup them. Juggle your palm. See them bounce."

And so she did. Dorothy bounced away. This, she thought, was the secret source of his maleness. She had never had such power. This was her fantasy coming true.

The doctor then asked him to come over to the desk and sit on the chair directly in front of it.

"Now Bobby..."

She gazed across the paperwork on her desk looking directly at him.

"I need to ask some questions. All the boys have answered them. The questions are about your personal habits when it comes to masturbation. You engage in this practice. Yes?"

He nodded, barely perceptibly, and admitted that Yes, he indulged twice a day, sometimes more, definitely more on weekends. No, his mother did not know. No, she had not caught him at it. No, she had never commented on stains on his pajamas or sheets

Dorothy was shocked and disappointed in Bobby, but she studiously wrote it all down

"Bobby," she continued. "I need to know what makes you excited. Sexy women on TV? Girls in swimsuits at the pool? Thinking about the girls in your class with their clothes off? Pornographic web sites?"

He thought for a second then shook his head.

Doctor Mauri went on.

"Bobby, some boys, more than is commonly realized, get terribly excited at the thought of being completely bare, like you are now, in the company of girls or women who are fully dressed while the male is trapped without a stitch."

He sat silent, hypnotized, trembling all over.

"That's what excites you, isn't it, Bobby? Thoughts of being trapped in the bath, when a party of girls bursts in. You're caught naked in the bath and the girls peering down at you or of being caught by a group of girls when you are skinny dipping, being trapped by naughty, curious girls. All your clothes on the bank and you trapped. And the girls telling you to come out of the water or they'll walk off with your clothes. That thought excites you, Bobby, doesn't it?"

He nodded ashamed.

"You're naked. The girls dressed, laughing at you."

A tear rolled down a cheek.

"Oh yes, I interview a lot of boys your age, and I heard this before."

He was astonished, that she could uncover his deepest secret, and now Dorothy had recorded it all in his file.

The door opened and Nurse Cathy entered the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to observe at least part of the exam."

"I'm sure that Bobby won't mind, and it's fine with me." replied Doctor Mauri.

Cathy got a good look at Bobby thinking "Yes, I just walk into my office, and there is another naked boy. Almost all my patients are girls, so it's nice to see a penis for a change. Plus it's fun to see what some of my students look like naked, and Bobby's a real stud."

Doctor Mauri interrupted her thoughts saying, "Bobby come over here."

"But I'm naked and she'll see me."

"Oh goodness, why shouldn't the nurse see you naked? She's a medical professional and a sex education instructor, she should be able see you nude. Why are you Americans so ashamed of nudity? "

"Cathy, why don't you give Bobby a quick pubic exam? I don't believe that you've been able to do that with any of the other boys."

"I'd be happy to."

She ran her hand through his pubic hair.

"That looks good. No sign of any STD."

She lightly gripped his shaft. She felt the glans with its soft pillowy feel and big mushroom shape. She imagined Bobby's nerve ends tingling. She gently squeezed it to open up the slit.

"His glans is very healthy and clean. His personal hygiene is important because he's uncircumcised."

She loved rolling his testicles inside his scrotum and lightly bouncing them.

"No issues with his testicles."

She felt the smoothness of the foreskin that had tightly been pulled back. She grabbed his penis and tried to bend it.

"Rigidity is excellent."

She took some of his pre-cum and spread it on his shaft. Then she gripped his cock slightly harder than before and started moving her hand up and down. Up and down. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this. It was highly unprofessional, but she wasn't going to pass up a chance to jerk off Bobby.

Meanwhile Dorothy was in agony. She was on fire and desperately needed to masturbate. Her fantasy still was unfolding right in front of her: a naked boy from school completely under a female's power. If she didn't get her fingers into her vagina in seconds, she was going to die. The doctor was preoccupied watching Cathy and Bobby. Dorothy was standing a little behind her, so she took the risk. She loosened her skirt and stuck her hand inside. She kept the clipboard in front of her to cover up, and she worked her hand under her panties and plunged three fingers into her vagina. She never used more than two before, but needed this urgently. She masturbated frantically. OMG! I'm close...so close.

Bobby's sap was also rising.

The nurse sensing this was about to stop, when Bobby exploded.

"AAAAAH I'm cumming!"

He shot cum all over. Some went onto her face and some she stopped with her hand. The rest continued to spew forth onto his chest. It was a gusher. One of the largest he had ever had. They were both covered. It was a mess.

Dorothy came to a thunderous climax at the same time and let out a cry, but nobody heard hers with Bobby drowning it out. She was limp and even dropped the clipboard, but got lucky. Nobody noticed her and she got straightened up quickly. Looking back she thought the whole thing was hilarious, but at the time she had been scared shitless.

What she didn't realize was that Bobby had seen her masturbate.

Cathy went over to the sink to clean up.

Meanwhile he was completely spent physically and emotionally and sank back down onto his chair. Dr. Mauri got a beaker to scoop up some of his sperm and cleaned Bobby up a bit. He hardly knew what to think having just suffered through not only his worst nightmare, but also his wildest fantasy. All he could do was sit there in a daze.

Dr. Mauri looked hard at Bobby.

"I believe that's it for today. You can get dressed and go back to class."

He was getting dressed when Dorothy poked her head around the screen.

"Hi, Bobby. I'm sorry that your exam was so traumatic and that I was a part of that. I had no idea that Dr. Mauri's exam would be like that. I've always thought that you were a nice guy, and your sister and I have been friend for years. If there is anything that I can do to help you get over this, just let me know."

"Thanks that means a lot, although when I saw you masturbating I wasn't so sure that you were on my side."

"OMG, you saw that! I'm so embarrassed, but when Nurse Cathy was stroking your dick, I was ready to explode. Your fantasy is to be trapped naked in front of dressed females, and mine is basically the opposite. I dream about boys forced to be naked in front of me and I can do to them whatever I want. I know that sounds horrible, but that's what I envision virtually every night and then pleasure myself. When I saw it happening right in front of me, I lost it."

"I understand. I can't control my fantasy either. It's both embarrassing and exciting. I'm terrified to be naked in front of women, but sexually aroused for some reason. In any event it happens all the time and thus I jerk off a lot."

Dorothy gave him a peck on the cheek and said:

"So let's be friends."

"I'd like that."

"Great, now let's get back to class."

12