All Comments on 'Sex Encyclopedia'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamuelxSamuelxover 19 years ago
Great stuff, man !!

I love this story. It was a great read. Keep writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First time

Most men won't admit their first time was with another man. My first was with another man with a larger cock. I loved the way it felt in my hand, in my mouth and especially when he flooded my ass - pussy. I read this story and it brought back memories I can't share with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My first time

was with a guy my age. We jerked off first and then sucked each other. His cock was a little bigger than mine, and I loved the feel of it on my lips and in my mouth. I haven't sucked a cock in 20 years but I'm ready to begin again. This story helped fuel the fire!

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Damn, babe.

Honestly, what more can I say? :D I'm prolly gonna wind up reading everything else you've posted in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed your story and it brought back memories of my first time.It was with my Uncle. After that I tried it with a boy my age (younger than literotica allows). and then with his brother for a threesome Hope you write more stories like these..

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

I put S. Richard Broadman , Ph.D and this man pertaining to this can’t be found, but many others by the same name and credentials were just not related to this.

It’s a interesting read though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...