Sex Fighting League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna was great though. She made me a hot chocolate, loaned me some comfortable pyjamas and sat on the bed with me while we chatted it out. Now I was out of the situation I was okay again, but it was just scary. How quickly it went from being in control and having a great time to totally out of control. Had I been walking home and isolated somewhere... well... yeah... not worth thinking about. The world is shit though, I knew this previously and I still know it now. Having first-hand experience didn't change that.

I heard the front door open. "Dad," she said to me as she got up and left her room. "Hiya," she shouted down the stairs.

"Oh, Hi love," he shouted back, "Wasn't expecting you back."

"Yeah, Sophie is here as well," she said, "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course," he said, "Good night?"

"Sophie got attacked," she said.

"Sophie did not get attacked!" I shouted in reply.

"You so did," Hanna said.

"Well shit," he said, "Is she okay?"

"Yes, I am fine," I said. I heard him come upstairs and ask if he could come into her room. I smiled at him. "I am fine."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Oh you know, drunk guy gets overly amorous..." I said.

"It was okay though, she kicked the shit out of him," Hanna grinned.

"I did not kick the shit out of him, I defended myself," I retorted, "And then security sorted him out. Anyway, how was your night?"

"A lot less eventful than yours," he said as he eyed me. I am not sure if he was checking if I was okay or if he had just noticed that he could see the shape of my nipples through the pyjama top. Hanna was a much better view as she was only wearing a vest and panties, but equally broken home or not, she is his daughter which would be weird. As an aside, weird, yes, but not illegal, not anymore. You are not allowed to breed with a direct relation, but you can marry, have sex with, whatever. Yes, this world is messed up. "Will leave you to it. You sure you are okay?" he asked. I just nodded.

"Night Dad," Hanna said as went on tiptoes for their customary nighttime kiss. I took the piss out of her for it, but it was jealousy. I have never had that relationship with anyone. The only kisses I have ever had from a guy were the ones just before penetration to get me in the mood, or just after penetration as a thank you for opening my legs. Hanna was the closest I have had to that level of intimacy, but she doesn't count, she is more like my sister than a mate.

We got sorted and I went to the bathroom. I had a toothbrush here and had a quick wash before bed. I went back into her room and she was taking off her make-up. She handed me a wipe and I removed mine as well. "Want a drink?" she asked. I just nodded at the one that was on her bedside table. "Oh, yesterday's I will get a fresh one."

"Yeah, okay then," I said. She went downstairs and came back up with two pints of water. She closed the threadbare curtains, switched the light off and we got into bed. The room was less than pitch black as the curtains did nothing to keep the inordinately bright street lighting out. They went off at midnight though, and that was not too much longer. I always slept on the left as you looked at the bed, no idea why, I just do. I have a double bed at home and I always sleep exclusively on the left side of it. By extension, Hanna slept on the right, but when alone she was a starfisher and used the full bed.

The temperature was a disgrace. It had been humid all day and night was not really any better. We were unable to open the windows as they didn't work. Well, they would, but they would likely fall out if you tried to open them. I threw the sheets off myself. "Gross isn't it," Hanna mumbled.

"Uh-huh," I replied as I flipped onto my other side to allow the side I had been laid on to air and cool down a bit. I closed my eyes and curled up with no sheets. I dozed but woke up boiling hot.

I rolled onto my back to cool off and stretched my legs out. The street lights were off, but my eyes had adjusted so I could see fairly well. I glanced at Hanna who was curled up on her side facing away from me. She had given up with the vest and was only wearing her panties. I tossed and turned for a while before I gave up as well. I removed the pyjamas and curled up on my side wearing just my panties, facing away from the door.

Instead of being too warm now I was overly conscious that I was a fairly good view if her Dad came in for whatever reason. He wouldn't, he never did. Even when it was just Hanna he would never come in without permission, and that was further reinforced because I was there. By contrast, my stepbrother is a dick and would make a point of it hoping to get a girl-on-girl peek. Hence why when he is there we never stay over at mine.

I eventually fell asleep and then what felt like 5 seconds later Hanna jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. I grunted in reply and rolled onto my side. "Half 10," she said. I just grumbled. "I am in work."

"Yeah, k," I said as I stretched my arms and legs and blinked my eyes open. I turned my head to look at her. She was sitting on the bed cross-legged catching up with social media on her phone. "Morning," I said.

She was cute. Like me, she was 19 years old. She has long brunette hair that ended mid-way down her back. Large dark eyes with skinny features. She was fully natural with no enhancements, which was a rarity these days. That was purely money though, neither of us could afford any enhancements. She was 5 foot 10 inches tall. Fair skin. Her breasts were awesome. Apple-sized and she wore a 36C-sized bra. She was a 10 UK dress size. She was still only wearing her panties, but had she not been she was also waxed down there. "Sleep okay?" she asked.

"Meh, eventually," I replied, "You?"

She nodded. "I am used to it," she said, "It wasn't even really warm. These stayed on," she said as she plucked the elastic of her panties and grinned at me.

"I felt like I was a boil-in-the-bag meal wearing those pyjamas," I said.

"Yeah defo," she said, "Dad keeps saying he will get the air conditioning fixed, but stuff keeps cropping up that is more important. I haven't worn anything in bed for months now. Pretty much from April until late September, you get used to it."

I just nodded in reply. The air conditioning was an empty promise, even if it was fixed he wouldn't be able to afford to turn it on anyway. Ours worked, but if I turned it on I got yelled at. My windows opened though. "What time are you at work?" I asked as I curled up into a ball wishing I was still asleep.

"12," she said. I felt her shuffle herself behind me so she was laying in bed again and she stroked my back softly with her hand. I wiggled my shoulders in appreciation as she drew shapes and patterns on my bare back with her hands and fingernails. I was more or less instantly passive as I relaxed dozing in and out of awareness. This to me is like rolling a shark over onto its back, I just totally zoned out and enjoyed the moment. All the worries of my shit life and what my likely future was going to be just melted away into her fingertips and hands. She moved back a bit so she could stroke the full length of my back. "Is that nice?" she asked. It could have been rhetorical, she knows I love this.

"So nice," I said softly as I nodded my head.

She giggled and I felt her kiss me on the back. It was not sexual, it was just her being a mate and an indication of how close we were. Saying that though, if a guy ever did this to me the second that kiss landed my defences would have been down, panties removed or moved out of the way and the "Have fun," message would have been sent to him through body language and my murmurings. She just tickled and stroked my bare back with no ulterior motive of wanting to get something into me. She ran her fingers down the bobbles of my spine and then again, but this time she trailed two other fingers either side of it as she rolled them down the centre of my back. She went right the way down until she was stopped by the elastic of my panties. She then reversed direction and went back up again to the base of my skull. A shiver went through my body and I felt her smile behind me. "That nice?" she asked with a giggle in her voice.

I didn't reply, I was on a knife edge between total and absolute relaxation and massively turned on. She was using the same touch that I used on myself when I was bored. It was just when I did it to myself it was not on my back, it was on my front and usually a lot lower and a lot more naked. She moved around from my back towards my side, still tickling her fingers up and down my body. She started as close to my armpit as she could manage and then slowly trailed her fingernails down my side. Across my ribs and towards my hips. I was not sure if she was trying to turn me on or not, but she sure as hell was. She danced her fingers over the elastic of my underwear and then tickled the

front of them. She didn't apply enough pressure of touch, but I felt her fingers move across my pussy. I shivered again and she giggled. "You are a bitch," I sighed. She knew exactly what she had been doing and it was no accident that my underwear was a lot warmer than was normal, and possibly a teeny tiny bit wetter as well. She was gooooooooooood.

"I know," she giggled, "Sorry," she said, but that was not a genuine apology. She knew damn well how nice that felt and now she was going to leave me all turned on and flustered. The frustration was real but at the same time, if she delivered on her promise and we actually did anything I think that would have been weirder.

"I can't believe you have just done that," I mumbled softly, partially to myself, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Done what?" she asked as she sat up in bed again and just looked at me with a face of pure innocence.

I looked over my shoulder at her and appreciated her partial nudity for a second or so. She was so cute. "You are a dick," I said as I rolled onto my back and stretched my arms and legs.

"Just being a best mate, making sure you are relaxed," she said with a wry smile. There is a fine line between relaxed and turned on, I was very much on the side of turned on rather than relaxed.

"This is not relaxed," I replied as I glared at her. She got up and peeped out of the window to check the weather. It was warm, it was stormy season, but no sign of any with perfect blue skies.

She wrapped a shirt that she used as a dressing gown around herself and smiled at me. Her eyes glanced at my panties a few times as she checked me out. I was on my back with no sheets and my arms were still above my head where I had left them after I stretched. I was about as on display as I could get while still wearing panties. She came over and gave me a good morning kiss, while we kissed she plucked at the elastic of my panties. "How wet are these?" she teased.

"You aren't that good," I replied with a smile. The underwear wasn't wet. "But what is in them is pretty fucking wet. Bitch."

She laughed her adorable laugh and went to the bathroom leaving me creaming myself with not enough time to scratch that particular itch. She came back and I watched her get changed. She took the shirt off and then her panties. I had a good perv at her while she sorted out a clean pair and then pulled them on. She found a bra that near enough matched and finished off getting dressed with jeans and a band t-shirt. She worked in the same bar as I did and there was no uniform, just nothing offensive and nothing too revealing. Although it was accepted and allowed by management that the tighter your jeans or the shorter your skirt the higher your tips were. Skirts were fingertip test. Stand with your arms by your side and your fingers stretched straight, if your fingers were lower than your skirt it was too short and you would get pulled up for it. "Are you in?" she asked.

"Yeah, not until 3 though," I said. "Until close," I added. Closing time was midnight on a weekday, which it was today.

"Cool, I will see if I can stay till close," she said, "Are you getting up?" she asked as she threw her shirt at me.

"Suppose," I grumbled as I caught the shirt and cuddled it. It smelt like her and that was so nice. I got up and pulled my panties out of my ass. "Is your Dad in?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he is downstairs watching the morning game," she said.

I wrapped the shirt around myself and went to the bathroom. If he had been upstairs or not fully distracted by sport I would have put something on my lower half as well. The shirt was really only any use for covering your chest, it was not long enough to cover anything below the waist. Plus as it was a button-up style the tails at the bottom of it flapped open as you walked to give anyone looking a nice view of your underwear with every step.

I got back and Hanna had laid some panties on the bed for me. "Ta," I said when I saw them.

I removed the shirt and then my panties. She watched. I was a lot shorter than her, barely five feet tall and a lot more petite. I weighed barely 50kg to her 70 or so. She was practically zero body fat as I was, just her taller frame made her heavier. I was also fully hairless although I shaved and didn't wax as I reacted to the cheap wax and couldn't afford the expensive stuff. I sure as hell couldn't afford to pay someone to do it for me. My bra size is 28B, but my smaller stature actually makes it look like I have bigger boobs than Hanna. I don't, but I can't complain. If I had her size tits I would have an achy back, and no one needs that. I have shoulder-length dyed green hair and dark eyes like her. Fair skin and pixie-like facial bone structure.

I put my skirt and t-shirt back on and we went downstairs. She poured us both a strong coffee and we shared a slice of toast as that was all that was left. We went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. We shared the single-seat sofa as we were small enough to fit and her dad claimed the two-seater for sport due to optimal TV location. "Morning," he said, but he didn't look away from the TV.

"Hi," Hanna said.

"Sleep okay?" he asked. Again, not looking away from the TV.

"Uh hu," she nodded as she took a bite of toast.

He glanced at her for a second. "Sorry, I will get more bread later," he said.

"No worries," she replied. It was worries, we were starving, but nothing is free in this world. We will both get a meal provided at work, part of the reason why we work where we work. That sounds very woe is us. It isn't at all. It is a lifestyle choice. We tend to spend our free cash on alcohol and partying instead of being sensible. He was already on the beer. Sport was on TV, and beer was in hand. Those were the rules.

We watched the sport in silence as we knew commenting or asking a question would result in a polite shut-up for me, and a not quite so polite shut-up for Hanna. We chatted quietly until half 11 when Hanna had to go for her shift. I decided to go with her and socialise if no shift was available.

We went in and the usual suspects were already there. A few of the good tippers were in and the added bonus of most of them being perverts was always a good sign. I am more than willing to 'accidentally' flash my panties for a tip increase. I am sure that says more about me than them, but whatever, judge away. It is my ass, I can do with it what I want. We went into the office and Jeff greeted us from behind his desk. I have no idea what he does. Fuck around and rake in the cash is my assumption, but fair enough, it is his bar and good luck to him. "Hanna, 12 shift yeah?" he asked to which she nodded. "And Sophie, are you here to cover for Lee-Anne?" Lee-Anne was awesome fun and game for absolutely anything. One night after we had closed, she played and lost a series of pool games that resulted in her total nudity. It was clear from the first game that she was going to lose unless the guy had a heart attack and she won by default. He didn't drop dead and after five fairly rapid-fire games of pool, she dropped her panties, did a twirl and then got dressed again. When I asked her why she just did that when she was so bad at pool she just shrugged and said, "Why not? It is only ass, tits and pussy." Not an approach I would adopt, but you have to love her zero-shits-given attitude. She must be a nightmare to manage though, she is so unreliable, but when she is not in for a few days the regulars do ask after her. She has an infectious personality and is so hard to not like. She would be a nightmare to be around all the time, but for a shift or two a week, she was awesome. Her popularity with the patrons I assume is down to her bubblyness and infectious cheeriness, but also, I would not be surprised if she gave out blowjobs on her break. That is liable though, she has never admitted to such acts or been caught.

"I can be," I replied. That is good. A few hours of extra pay and tips is never a bad thing.

He smiled at me. He knew as much as me that I had just turned up in the hope someone else didn't If everyone had turned up I would just find a table and an amenable but harmless guy to take advantage of. I would spend a few hours flirting and draining his wallet while he hoped beyond hope the end game was me draining his balls. Deep down all parties knew that no semen was changing hands. Or face, mouth, pussy or ass for that matter, but the chase was fun and the flirt was harmless enough. Costly (for him) but harmless. If he stuck around when I was working I would have forgotten to charge him for a drink or two maybe. A bit of ego massage goes a long way. "I will update your shift. Still okay until close?" he asked to which I just nodded.

"Can I do close as well?" Hanna asked.

He actually checked her out. His decision was purely based on whether he approved of her look for the day. As it turned out skinny jeans that looked like she was poured into them combined with a skin-tight t-shirt seemed to pass the test. Who would have thought it? "Yeah, sure," he said. "Sophie, skirt?" he said.

I knew that was coming. "I know I know, sorry, it was all I had clean," I said turning on my woe is me pathetic girl voice. It was not super short, but it was two knuckles short of the fingertip test. I also decided not to say I hadn't been home yet. Although had I added in the fact I had slept with Hanna and we had both only worn our underwear I am sure he would have understood. Understood is a polite way of saying he would have spunked in his pants and had wank bank material for days if not weeks.

"It is policy," he said, "Just... don't make a habit of it."

"I won't Mr Stephens sowwy," I said in a cute girlie voice.

"Jeff is fine, that doesn't work on me," he said as he noticed my tone. It does work on him. It works on all guys who are not getting enough at home. It is massively handy that he believes that he is immune to such manipulation though.

I love bar work. People are amazingly entertaining and as a general rule pleasant enough. You get the occasional annoyance, but they are few and far between, and that is why we have security. With a bar full of diverse people arguments and fights break out, it is just how it is, especially when alcohol is added into the mix. Most are just a shouting match though and after a "knock it off" warning from the bar manager they usually back down and are laughing and joking with each other within minutes. It is rare for it to progress to violence. Mainly because CCTV is everywhere and it is just not worth the hassle and the fine. So many of the guys are full-on perverts and it is fun to play along. It gives them false hope and it gives me real tips. I have also noticed how the level of pervertedness increases the older the customer gets. Younger people tend to be a bit more subtle with it.

"Beer please love," I guy well into his fifties said. I had been fully perving on the TV, I have no idea who was even playing but fuck me, that is one hell of an ass on him.