Sex Fighting League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took over with his own hand as he played with himself. I picked up the pace as well as I watched her dominate him. I gently teased my fingers a bit deeper inside myself as I tickled at my G-spot. "Fuck yeah," I whispered to myself as I humped fresh air. I would have given a fair bit at that moment in time for my fingers to be an actual guy. I grabbed hold of my own bum and squeezed it hard, digging my fingernails into the flesh a little harder than was maybe comfortable.

All the while this little slip of a thing rode him like a demon. She was brutal and if she hadn't done this before she was a natural. I have never tried using a strap-on, but I would assume I would be terrible with one. Each perfect stroke of her hips drove the toy deep into him and then she glided back out of him, all while looking down at him with an expression indicative of the regard she held for him.

I watched her fuck him as I fingered myself. I rolled onto my front, but then straight onto my back again. The chances of my Dad coming in were fairly slim, but they were not zero and if I was on my front I would not recover my decency quick enough, I stayed on my back, opened my legs and watched the filth playing on my phone as I pushed myself closer and closer towards orgasm.

He started grunting with pleasure as he neared his release which would stop his torment, but before his cock erupted for the second time she punched him in the balls. Not hard, but hard enough to ruin his orgasm. He grunted and tried to curl up to protect himself, but he was in no position to have any freedom of movement. "Sorry," she sneered at him.

"You fucking c..." he began but she punched him in the face before he could finish his verbal abuse of her.

His head snapped back and bounced off the mat stunning him to silence. "No need to be rude, I said sorry," she said, "And anyway... be nice... or there may be an accident," she threatened as she wrapped her delicate fingers around his exposed and very vulnerable balls. That would be pain, the implant was switched off now so pleasure was pleasure and pain was pain. She was not a big girl who commanded much physical strength, but even so, she had him in a very vulnerable position and she could do a lot of damage to his balls if she so wished.

He regained his erection and continued his quest to cum again. I could feel my own orgasm rising in my tummy and I let it wash over me. Tension gave way to pleasure as orgasm flooded my body. I abandoned nuance and just fingered myself as fast as I could until the wave washed over me and left me in the afterglow of climax. I slowed down to a tease again while I watched the video. She let him cum this time, a fountain of semen gushed out of him and landed on him. She slammed the dildo into him and held it there while she scooped his cum off his stomach and fed it to him. She pulled out of him and dragged him by the hair so he was sat up. She shoved the dildo into his face but he looked away.

"Come on, this is what you said was on my menu," she snarled as she twisted his head by his hair to line his mouth up with the dildo. "Stop resisting," she growled as she gently rested her foot against his testicles in a thinly veiled threat. She was barefoot, but even so, that would hurt, and ultimately, he had no choice in this. He had lost, he was hers to do with as she pleased. He could either do it willingly or receive a swift kick or stomp on the balls and then be forced to do it anyway.

He opened his mouth and she slid the dildo that had been fully in his ass into his throat. He gagged as he swallowed the mix of lube and whatever else while she giggled like a schoolgirl. "Good boy," she giggled, "Suck it clean."

It was like a car crash scene, You don't want to watch, but you can't help yourself. Intrigued by the aftermath, full empathy for the victim(s), but equally glad it is not you. She fucked his throat for a few seconds and then pulled out. She pushed her foot on his chest and shoved him onto his back. She found the main feed camera and smiled into it. She bowed and blew it a kiss. "All yours," she said as she left the ring. That handed him over to the audience. I switched the feed off as I didn't usually watch that bit. He would be forced to swallow a fair bit of cum, he would not be used to it, he would throw up and that would be the end of that particular episode. Time left was 11 minutes on the video. I sent a message to Hanna.

Sophie -- Fucking hell... brutal

My phone flashed a notification more or less immediately, but I got up and put on my pyjamas before going to the bathroom. I noticed in the bathroom mirror that they were not a matching set, but I didn't care enough to correct it. I did wonder why my filing system had failed though as I usually wrapped the sets together before putting them in my drawer. I went back into my room and got into bed.

Hanna -- Wasn't it just... ... ... Did you cum? :-P

Sophie -- Fuck yeah. Did you?

Hanna -- Of course

The back and forth went on for about twenty minutes until it was decided that it was bedtime. I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. I was asleep fairly quickly.

"No," I said as I wriggled away from him, "No, I don't want to, no," I said as I wriggled further but he had a firm grasp of me.

"Aww, come on," he said softly as he prised my legs open.

"I said no," I said, an urgency in my voice.

"You don't mean that," he said in the same soft voice as he overpowered my legs and managed to open them. Sliding his hand up my skirt he stroked my pussy and I wished that I had worn underwear, for what help they would have been.

"Don't," I said, the urgency rising as I lost this battle with him.

"You are soaked," he observed as he pushed a finger into me, "Begging for it."

"Stop!" I said as I lashed out with my fist which sailed passed his face harmlessly. I kicked at him, but I was too light to have any sort of impact.

His soft voice disappeared and he punched me in the face. Stunned by his punch my resistance evaporated and he knelt between my legs. He hitched my skirt up exposing my ass and pussy to the entire bar. Why was no one helping me? "Please don't," I begged, "I don't want to."

"Shut up you slag," he spat and hit me again in the face. I protected my face, but that surrendered my body to him. "You will like it," he added and I felt his cock push into me.

"NO, DON'T. NO!!!" I screamed and then I was back in my room. Sat up in my bed, alone. Breathing hard and looking for my attacker. My Dad flew into my room thinking I was being murdered.

I looked at him and prepared to defend myself. It took me a second to make sense of it all. It had been a dream, again. "You are fine," he said, "Bad dream?" he asked.

I just nodded and cuddled my own legs to make myself as small as possible. "Fucks sake, gave me a heart attack," he said, "Crazy fucking kid, scared the shit out of me," he mumbled as he left my room and slammed the door behind him.

I watched him leave and cried. I would have killed for a cuddle at that moment in time. Even a meaningless empty one. Just to feel his physical protection for a second, but no, he just called me a crazy fucking kid and went back to sleep. I picked up my phone, but it was gone half 4am, so I placed it down again.

I lay on my side and stared at the wall for a couple of hours. Eventually, sleep took me and I dozed until midday. I got up and went to the gym. I know I have played the no money and poor me card, but I didn't pay for the gym. I had been fucking the manager. The key word there was "had", I hadn't slept with him for over 12 months now, but my pass still worked. As the gym was contactless entry I had no reason to speak to anyone and no one had any reason to speak to me, so no lies were required. I took a bus to a gym that was a little further away so I didn't run into the manager, but I am fairly sure he had forgotten he gave me a free gym pass. To be fair to him the quality of blowjob I gave him to secure my pass would have likely wiped my memory as well and that was before I bent over for him, and begged him to fuck me up the ass. I even pretended to enjoy it through gritted teeth. I made all the right noises and everything, I even pushed back a few times. What? Sat there judging me. Gym passes are expensive. I only did it once. Okay twice, he was older, much older and he knew how to eat a girl out.

A few days later we were back at the attack bar. I probably shouldn't call it that as it was practically our local. Some bars were closer, but that one was the cheapest that had the fights on individual screens at the tables. Most had a channel with them on, but very few offered the service where you could watch which ones you wanted. We were fairly drunk, as was the aim of the evening and now is probably a good time to own up to a few criminal convictions. That sounds way more impressive than it is. Petty theft mainly. Opportunist and just in the moment. It was never planned or anything like that. We didn't have a noticeboard with 'heist' written on it showing where all the air vents were. I have no qualms about lifting a cell phone or a poorly defended wallet.

We had purposefully sat next to the table where a group of giggly girls and strong stoic boys were drinking. Handbags were being left at random and people were coming and going so much it was almost too easy. I had swiped one of their wallets, emptied it and then returned it. I just sat quietly when she sat arguing with her mate that "there is no fucking way I have spent that much." I also took a ring that was left on the table. I think it is costume, but whatever, it might not be. They look like they have more money than sense, although that doesn't seem to be pointing towards being rich, it just looks like they are stupid. Still, it had made our night free with the cash and the ring may get us a few quid as well. Hanna did not participate, but she was aware of what I was doing. We took it in turns and shared the spoils, and tonight it was my turn.

I watched with an awkward horror as one of the girls sat on one of the guy's laps and actually had sex with him. She thought she was being discrete. She really wasn't. They had full sex about a meter away from me. It got beyond the stage of me pulling them up on it, so I just turned my head to Hanna and mouthed "Fucking really?" She giggled and watched over my shoulder as they fucked. I am assuming she was either not wearing underwear, or she had moved it to the side to allow access. Either way, classy girl. Yes, hypocritical of me, but unlike her I was actually discrete.

We finished our drinks and although there were still 30 minutes left before it closed we headed home. I went via the bathroom and met Hanna outside where she was chatting up the security guards. They knew us, it was harmless fun, they were married and not her type, but the game was fun. "Night ladies," one of them said as I came out.

I just waved, but before I moved away from the doorway a hand grabbed my shoulder. I span around, drawing my fist back to go down fighting, but I was greeted with a badge in my face. "I wouldn't," a male voice said, but he did dodge my un-thrown punch anyway. "Can we have a word, Miss?"

I looked at him and then behind me. I was going to twist out of his grip and leg it, but this was not their first rodeo and I was going nowhere. I switched from flight to innocence. "Of course officer, how can I help?"

"Can you empty your bag?"

"Not unless I am arrested," I replied. I was fucked either way. May as well make them go official and do the paperwork for ruining my night. I glanced towards where Hanna had been, but sensibly she had kept on walking. There was nothing she could have done to help and if she stuck around they would have likely found something to cause her serious inconvenience.

"You do not have to say anything..." etc etc. I was span towards the wall and slammed into it a little harder than was necessary. I was half his weight and size, there was no need to practically knock me out against the wall. It did end any thoughts of running away though, which I guess could have been the idea. I was cuffed and bundled into the back of a police car while they searched my bag. I had spent the money, but there was still a second cell phone in my bag with no good explanation for it. "Is this yours?" he asked as he showed me the switched-off cell phone.

"No comment."

"Is this your money?"

"No comment."

"We have CCTV of you."

"No comment."

He lost interest in the pointless questioning as he knew what all of my answers would be and so he just took me down the police station and booked me in. While I was standing in the police station, my hands still cuffed behind my back I could hear them talking. They always did this to try and panic you into a confession. It made their life a lot easier if you confessed it. They could just then skip straight to the punishment. It all depended on whether the victims wanted to press charges or not. They didn't usually as it was more hassle than it was worth. I will have been background checked by them using facial recognition and they will have seen that I am a nobody with no money and so therefore no gain of suing me for losses and emotional trauma. They would win, as I would have no lawyer to defend myself, but all it would do would be to extend my community service and they would still be stuck with their own legal bill.

"Suspected of theft," the arresting officer said, "Let's fully process her."

I shot him a glare that if looks could kill he would have been dead on the spot. Fully processed for theft meant that everything I currently had with me was potential evidence, and so I could not destroy it it would all be taken off me until I had been interviewed. When I say everything, I mean everything. My handbag, my phone, my earrings, and any other jewellery, would all be bagged and checked for serial numbers against stolen property registers. To go even further that included my clothing as well. All of my clothing. "Don't be a dick," I said. Maybe not the greatest of opening lines when trying to get out of something, but it is what I went with anyway.

"Oh so she can speak," he said, "Are you going to confess?"

I glared at him for a few seconds and then shook my head again. "No comment." If they needed me to confess they did not have the CCTV evidence yet. They would get it as part of the investigation, but CCTV in bars is notoriously shit quality. I was not confessing to anything until I had seen what I was going to have to confess to.

Being cute gets you a lot of benefits and leniency in life. A smile and a flutter of your eyelashes gets you out of a lot of trouble, but it also has its downsides as well. I am fairly sure had I not looked like I do I would not have been in the frame for being fully processed for stealing fifty credits, a shit phone and a plastic ring. Saying that though if I did not look like I did I would have been handed a custodial sentence a long time ago, so you can't have it all ways. Although judging by the way this was going even though I can't have it all ways, it looks like I am going to be taking it all ways in a few hours. "Process her," he said and stepped back so he could have a nice view.

A couple of them stepped up to me. "Are you going to be trouble?" one of them asked.

I shook my head instantly. I was in the middle of a police station. If I kicked off and struggled I would just get roughed up and then fucked, I had may as well just accept the fucking. They uncuffed me and made me face the wall with my hands on it. I was totally passive. They took my top off first followed by my bra and then my skirt. Each item being placed in a bag as evidence. It wasn't evidence, my clothes were nice and all that, but if I was nicking clothes I would be a fool to nick these. They wouldn't even process them, it was not worth the cost to them to open the databases and do the searches. I was only wearing trainers and a white thong in the middle of a police station. I was not in a private side room, I was just in the corridor. People were coming and going as I was processed.

My shoes were removed and finally my panties. I closed my eyes when my nudity was completed and just knew I was very much the centre of attention. I was re-cuffed with my hands behind my back and led into the cell that would be my home for the next few hours. I was uncuffed and pushed into the cell. "Anything concealed?" one of them asked. I shook my head. "Do you consent to a check?"

I didn't reply, I just faced a wall again and opened my legs. They knew I had nothing concealed. They just wanted to lube up and finger my pussy and ass. They did need permission for this. The world I live in is fucked up, but it isn't that fucked up. If I didn't consent though they would get permission for it through the courts just to add to my humiliation, this would take longer and I would just be here longer than was required. Plus they would charge me for the court costs to get permission to finger my ass.

A glove was applied and what I would deem as an excessive amount of lube was applied to the index and middle finger. I say this as the recipient, nothing needs that much lube, but I guess I would rather have too much than too little. I took a deep breath and he pushed his fingers up my ass from behind. No matter how many times something goes up there, that still feels weird. My ass involuntarily grabbed the invaders and tried its best to reject their advance. Lube wins though, every time. "Oooo she does not like that," the guy who had two fingers up my ass observed.

He went as deep as he possibly could which caused my eyes to widen to almost cartoon proportions. Fuck that was deep up there. He had a play around in there while he "searched" before aggressively and entirely unnecessarily thrusting his fingers hard and fast in and out of me. With no warning or slow down he pulled his fingers out causing me to squeak in surprise. I was amazed I didn't cause a "clean up in reception" type announcement. That was not nice. It was not intended to be nice, but fuck me, that was NOT nice. You win, well done, abuse me, but come on, be nice, at least try to make it so I get something out of it as well.

He took the glove off, got a second one, reapplied the lube and repeated the process, only this time in my other entrance. He was a lot more careful this time, he actually fingered me for a full 30 seconds before he decided that I was not concealing anything. Weirdly, it felt good, really good. He pulled out and they left a roll of paper that I used to clean myself up. I curled up on my side and went to sleep.

I was woken up in the morning with what was introduced as porridge, but it was fucking grim. I have swallowed cum that was warmer and tasted better than what was in that bowl. I was interviewed at 9:32. I know this as they said it for the voice recording. They did indeed get the CCTV footage and it was fairly damning which surprised me. The quality was usually really bad except for around the bar area and entrances, but whatever, fair cop, I guess. I watched it in silence and then just grinned at the officer. Apparently, the ring was worth 17 grand, which annoyed me. If I got away with that I would have been able to get 6 or 7 grand for that from my stolen goods dealer. That would have been life-changing for me. I didn't confess, that would be foolish. Instead, the interview was terminated and we came to a deal. This deal involved me being turned into a human pincushion.

A lot of people work at a police station and it seems what happens in a police station stays in the police station. Some of them had to be in relationships and married, but it seemingly didn't matter. Even the women watched while I kept up my side of the bargain. I did negotiate that they would leave my ass alone which they did. I lost count of how many people fucked me that morning. They swapped and changed from my hand, mouth and pussy and I couldn't keep track of it. It must have been well into double figures. When they were done I was fairly sore and not at all satisfied. I was taken into the car park, still naked and covered in cum from head to toe for my final humiliation. I was literally hosed down using a garden hose. Standing in the car park while people walked passed, the cum was hosed off my naked body with freezing cold water. My clothes were dumped onto the ground, purposefully into a puddle and I was told to fuck off and stop wasting police time.