Sex Fighting League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sorry," I said as I took a glass and pulled him a pint, "Four credits," I added as I placed it in front of him.

"And a bag of crisps," he said.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"Whichever are lowest," he said with a smile.

I just returned his smile and crouched down to get a bag of crisps from the bottom row. I could have bent over and given him what he wanted or faced him and squatted to get them to give him what he really wanted, but I had never seen him before. He may be a shit tipper. "Six credits," I said as I placed his crisps next to his pint.

"You could have been a bit clumsier with your crisp acquisition," he said.

That is one hell of a convoluted way of saying, no fair, I wanted to see your panties. "Tips make me clumsy," I replied. He handed me ten credits and I returned him his four change. He placed one on the bar and looked at me. I didn't change my expression, and neither did I when he placed a second. A third and I shrugged. As he returned the fourth I grinned, scooped them up and added them to my collection.

"Damn, they better be good," he said as he picked up his drink and crisps.

"When it is quieter," I replied, "Are you an ass man?" he shook his head and smiled at me to which I just smiled back. I mentally noted his face. He can have a harmless flash of my underwear for four bucks. In fact, it is not even my underwear, it is Hanna's.

We all did it. Girls flirted, guys flirted. There were no real rules, I flirted with anyone. From the excited teenager who was buying their first legal drink up to those customers well into their 90s. Male or female, didn't matter. The ones who were good at the game stayed around, the ones who were not great at it moved on. It was almost an art knowing if you needed to be flirty or professional and it almost became a sixth sense. I was fairly good at it though. The flat rate pay was beyond shit, but the bar was never quiet and so you could easily rake in 50 credits worth of tips on a full shift. Of course, if you were not of that outgoing personality and no one tipped you then it was a lot of work for no real wages.

Someone pinched my ass as I walked behind the bar and I didn't even need to look, it was Hanna. I swatted her hand away, mainly because she is a dick and wouldn't hesitate to lift my skirt up for no reason other than my embarrassment. "Dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," I replied. We always ate in pairs, it was fairly boring to eat alone, and if Hanna was there I always ate with her. The food was always decent. We were not allowed anything that required actual chef time in cooking, so we were limited to lasagne, spag bol, chilli, or anything else that was just in a big pan and we could help ourselves. This could be influenced by a bit of flirting, or if you fancied a nice steak a chef could be convinced to 'fuck up' a customer's order so you could have the 'ruined' one. That convincing usually involved being on your knees and swallowing was expected. I never did, the free stuff was really good. I went for the lasagne as I love lasagne. Hanna selected the spag bol and we took a seat. We ate quickly as although we got paid for our meal break, we were not earning tips. We were supposed to take an hour, but we never did, 30 minutes at the most, and usually closer to 20, and that included wee time.

"How is my underwear?" she asked with a smile.

"Baggy," I grinned at her. It was only a couple of sizes too big and so was not that bad, but I could feel that it was not quite as tight as I would expect. It was fine, I was in no danger of any wardrobe malfunction, but I would not be doing any sort of pole dance in them.

We went back behind the bar and continued our shift. People came and went and as always there was a lull as the day-drinking crowd went home to be replaced by the evening crowd. The older guy came back to the bar and I nodded my head to say I had seen him. I went to him next. "Beer please love," he said, "And some low crisps," he added with a smile.

"Certainly," I replied. I poured him a drink and placed it in front of him. I bent over to select his crisps and in this skirt that was a full flash of my panties from behind. I turned and he just grinned at me. I 'accidentally' dropped his crisps and on retrieval made sure my legs were very not together which gave him a frontal flash. It was fairly dark in the bar, and even more so behind the bar so he wouldn't have seen much, although the underwear was white, so it would contrast the shadow. He seemed more than okay with that.

"Cheers love," he said sliding me another ten bucks, "Keep the change."

"You don't get more next time," I clarified. Harmless underwear flashing is fine, I own and wear smaller bikinis than these, but I do draw the line at any no underwear flashing. A bit of fun is a bit of fun, but seeing that requires more than a few bucks and a cheeky smile.

"Same again is always nice," he said with a smile.

I put the ten credits into the till and took out four which went into my pocket. "Well hello there," someone I have not seen before said, "Are you single?" he asked. Very forward indeed.

I assessed him and decided that I was not single. "No, sorry, what can I get ya?" I replied in a cheery tone. He was okay on the eye, but that level of confidence from the start worries me a little bit.

"Beer," he said as he watched me intensely as I sorted his drink out.

He slid a five-credit bill towards me but kept hold of it when I tried to take it. Leaning forward he whispered, "I will be better than your boyfriend." Wow. That isn't at all creepy, I had no idea where to go with that so I just blushed instead. That is one hell of a claim with nothing to base that on. "I also have a massive cock that is just dying to meet you."

Maybe if you are trying to hit on a girl in a scarily creepy way, don't be using words like dying. Fairly sure if a liaison with him went wrong for anyone they would turn up dead and chopped up into pieces. Also, why do guys assume having a massive dick is a plus? It really isn't, it just means that when he inevitably thinks that deeper and harder is better for her sexual pleasure it really really hurts as opposed to just being annoying for a few thrusts. I am a small girl, waving around something that looks like it could split me in half is not a great way to make me comfortable enough to engage sexually with you. There is also the definition of 'massive' in question as well. I watch a LOT of porn in the medium of the sex games, now some of those are massive. In real life, the largest I have battled with was 8 or so inches. He was of the school that deeper is better and deeper really fucking hurt as he just went for it. You hear those squeaks and yelps that she is making? Not pleasure. Stop, kiss her better and apologise. He lasted three dates, the third date was when he got into my panties. I should have known that he was a dick on the second date when he spunked in my mouth with no warning, but he apologised for that misjudgment and even managed to hide his disappointment when I spat his cum out instead of swallowing. The second date, you should not be cumming in my mouth on the second date, especially not without permission and if you do I sure as fuck am not swallowing it. It is being returned to you and becomes your problem of what to do with it.

I just smiled at him in reply. "That is a shame, as I have a really tight pussy so we won't be compatible," I said in a flat bored tone. I leaned in and whispered, "And anyway, who said that they are a boy?" Shock is a great disarming tool. A brutal bluntness normally knocks them well off their stride and adds in a nice image for their imagination and you are back in control again.

His eyes flashed with 'fuck me I would watch that' but I plucked the money out of his hand and slid him back his change. He didn't chase it further, he left a credit on the bar and went back to his group of mates. No doubt claiming I was frigid or something else similar to explain away his lack of acquiring my contact details.

The customer base started to pick up and as per usual the evening raced by. Last orders were soon rung and it always took me by surprise how quickly it came around. The rush of people desperate for a final drink flooded the bar and we started to wipe down. Serving drinks was replaced with glass collecting and cleaning tables as they became free. I have no idea where the old guy went, I didn't see him again that night and he didn't cash in his second four-credit tip. Maybe his wife demanded him home or something, either way. Incidentally, the younger creepy guy avoided my area of the bar for his future drinks.

The final few customers were chased out by not-so-subtle "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here" comments from security as we followed them around clearing the last few tables. At 00:45 the bar was clear and the doors were locked. As was customary we all had a free drink. This was the time when Lee-Anne decided playing strip pool, when shit at pool, was a good idea. I finished my drink as did Hanna and we made our way home. There were no buses at this time, but the bar paid for a taxi as part of the shift if you worked beyond the final bus times. This was not being kind, this was state law. A few young bar staff went missing over the course of a year and turned up very dead and very mutilated. Lovely. Actually, they never caught him. I am assuming it is a him. I digress, staff safety responsibility was extended from just on the premises to getting them home safely, or at a destination of their choice. The short version is, a free taxi ride home if you do a late shift.

We went to our own houses, I was not wearing the same clothes for a third day which I would have to if I went back to hers and I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of my stepbrother being a dick. He knows Hanna and me sleep together, but will not accept that it is just as mates. Playful perving is fun, but being that intense, especially with your sister is creepy. He was very much on the creepy side.

"Hello!?" I shouted when I let myself into my house.

There was no reply so I made myself a drink and headed upstairs. Dad's door was closed, but Martin's was open and empty. Hanna could have come back, fuck sake. "That you, Sophie?" Dad asked from within his room.

"Yeah, you decent?" I asked.

I have always questioned his grasp of the concept of being decent. I am not sure if he just wasn't bothered that much or if he was just confident with how he looked. From a purely objective perspective, he was cute and did have a great body, but he is my dad, and I don't want to see it. He was never naked or anything creepy like that, but he only wore boxer shorts to sleep in and has no issue classifying that as decent. I guess strictly speaking it is, for a guy just wearing shorts is fully decent and all they tend to wear at swimming pools and beaches, but those shorts are usually fully sealed. He has peeped out a few times and again, objectively speaking, his manhood is all man and I pity his conquests if he gets any larger when excited.

"Good night?" he asked as I went in.

"Yeah thanks, you?" I replied.

"Nice and quiet," he replied.

"Martin not in?" I asked.

"No he has gone back," he said. He lives away for college and only comes back when he wants something or wants to annoy me.

"Cool," I said trying to hide my glee at him not being about for a while. "Gonna go to bed," I said.

"Sweet dreams," he said and I reciprocated the reply. Closed his door and went to my room via the bathroom.

I pushed my door as closed as it could go. I think it was the carpet that stopped it from closing properly, although the gap around the door was uneven. It just needs a decent handyman, but they cost money and we do not have that amount of spare cash. Maybe I should start hanging around at bars where tradesmen drink. I realise that is just one step down from outright prostitution and using the money earned to pay for things, but it somehow feels less prostitutey. Is that a word? Probably not, you know what I mean. Oh, for clarity, still illegal, you cant stand on a street corner and sell your services. I could ask around in a bar to find a joiner and give him a blow job in exchange for fixing my bedroom door. Would a blow job cover it? I have no idea what these things cost. Thinking about it I am fairly sure a bedroom door would cost me one of my metaphorical doors, and I am going to assume not my front one.

I stripped naked and removed my make-up. I was searching through my pyjama drawer for some coolish ones to sleep in when my phone buzzed. It was from Hanna and it was a video. I tapped it and it was the after-events of the Sex Game that we had watched the other day and missed the after-fun.

Sophie -- Cool. Any good?

Hanna -- Fuck yeah, she is ruthless

Sophie -- Sweet, will watch it

Hanna -- Report back. Take my panties off though, I don't want you creaming them

Sophie -- Funny x

I propped the phone on my bedside table using the glass of water I had brought up with me so I could lay in bed and watch it. I shoved my pyjamas underneath the pillow as I would sleep in them. As it is summer and horribly warm at the moment I will wear loose shorts and a vest. I rarely slept naked, even with a guy, it just felt very exposed.

I checked that my door was closed and got into bed. I didn't bother with the sheets, but I did make sure that they were to hand just in case. My dad would not come in, not at this time, but a safety net is always a good idea. As part of the house being a bit rickety there was a creaky floorboard on the landing outside my room, so I did get extra warning if anyone was up and about. I have never been caught playing with myself and it is mainly thanks to that floorboard. The video was hosted on one of the many sites that provided highlights. They were only allowed to show them so many hours after the live stream, but importantly for me, they were advert-funded and free to the end user. I am sure they collect personal data that they sell and all that other nonsense, but a private browser and stuff negates most of that.

I played it from the start as highlights and then the after-events in full. While the highlights were on I gently stroked my fingers between my legs and with my other hand I caressed and teased my breasts and nipples. It doesn't take much to turn me on and this was no exception. I was quickly wet as I watched the poor girl getting thrown around like a rag doll. I have no idea how she didn't cum. I did open a second tab with her information to read later, I hadn't seen her before, but I wondered if this was her job and if she played the part of 'tiny defenceless girl' to perfection. Her grab of his balls was so well done. She didn't grab and squeeze at first, she grabbed and secured. She actually got her fingers around the back of them, so when he reactively pulled away to try and escape he actually caused himself massive pleasure as he pulled against her fingers. Then once he was trapped she applied the squeeze. Finger nails first she isolated the left one and crushed her nails into it.

Without the implant, he would have been screaming in agony, but with the implant, he was orgasming within seconds. He stared down at her hand, paralysed with pleasure and then he watched himself cum all over the mat. She didn't stop squeezing until he stopped cumming. Small dribbles of cum trickled from him and she still kept squeezing. Only when his spasming cock stopped leaking did she let go of him.

She was indeed ruthless. She sat on his face and rode him until she got her own orgasm. She came hard and as she neared her climax I gently slid two fingers into myself as I fingered myself. I always did it the same way, I know what my body likes. My middle and index fingers to the second knuckle and curl forward with the traditional 'come here' motion. My left hand alternated between my nipples and my clit. I could cum with just finger penetration, but it was enhanced if I rubbed my clit as well. I do keep meaning to save up for a toy, nothing extravagant, just a dildo or something. I have played with fruit and my hairbrush handle, but something more designed for the task would be nice. I have never even tried one.

She came on his face and stood up. She slapped him across the face with a crack sound and ordered him onto his hands and knees. She put on some panties and then over those she wore a strap-on that was bigger than him. She was allowed to compensate for the body size differential. So in short, if you have a 6-inch dick and are twice as heavy as she is, she is allowed to double it and give you 12. It was more nuanced than that, but as a general quick maths, it usually worked out somewhere near. There was a safety limit that was determined by physical logistics and some things were limited in other ways. Some of the outliers, the guys with cocks that were just ridiculous, were not allowed to go anal with the opponent, that sort of thing. That was rare though, it is fairly impressive what punishment a human body can take and even more impressive what it can get enjoyment out of.

She paraded around the ring showing off her newly acquired cock. It looked hilarious, it was so out of proportion sticking out of her tiny body. It was half as long as her thigh and as thick as her ankles and glistened with lube. All toys were self-lubricating these days, not that I had any, they were expensive. She shoved him in front of her and shoved the cock down his throat. He gagged as you would expect as she abused his throat with it. "Make it nice and wet," she grinned down at him, "This is going to hurt."

He looked up at her, defeated and fully accepting of his fate. He sucked it until she was bored and then she made him get into the doggy position. She knelt behind him and rested the massive dildo against his puckered-up ass. The cameras showed everyone exactly what was happening. She leaned forward and you saw him try to relax, feel the pain of not quite wet enough penetration and then tense up again. She giggled as she felt his reaction. "Awww, come on..." she cooed softly, "Can you remind me what you were going to do to me?"

He didn't, he just tried a different angle as she toyed with his ass. She gave him a few seconds but then slammed the rod between her legs up his ass in one quick sharp motion. He grunted and whimpered as she speared him. "Was it this?" she asked rhetorically as she drove the toy the final few inches and buried it to the hilt.

"Oh fuck..." he mumbled as he felt penetration. I know that feeling. Nothing prepares you for the sensation of anal. Even trying it yourself with a hairbrush handle is nothing compared to the real thing. The lack of control you have and the sensation as something that feels way too big slides up into your back entrance is so weird. It feels like a very messy accident is imminent and as a reaction, your ass grips the invader, which makes it so much more painful.

She pulled out and then slid back in again, slowly picking up the pace she rode his ass. "Lube," he gasped, and she pulled out instantly on his request, "Lube please." I smiled at his submission. The dildo that she was mercilessly thumping in and out of his ass was lubed to a minimal requirement. It would still hurt and his request for lube gave her more credits for her victory.

"Roll over," she said after a drone applied lube to him to aid his continued fucking. He rolled over and she opened his legs. She grabbed hold of his cock and teased him to an erection. As soon as he was hard she lined herself up again and slid back into him.

His eyes widened and he arched his back with a mixture of pain and discomfort. She slid into him until she was up to the hilt and then she slowly stroked it in and out of him. She stopped playing with him and told him to take over. "When you cum, I stop fucking you," she said.